Chapter 23

"Amu..."

Originally, Su Douzi wanted to say "Amu's good", but when he heard Xue Wenhan's laughter, he quickly changed it to "Daddy is good, Amu is better."

"Little flatterer." Xue Wenhan smiled He scolded and walked over.

Su Rian raised his head and asked him, "Is the medicine okay?"

"Well, fry it for a while." Xue Wenhan said, and just after he finished speaking, Su Douzi shouted for Xue Wenhan to tell the story again. Su Rian

slapped his little ass: "What are you talking about, I will go to sleep after taking the medicine."

Xue Wenhan smiled and carried the person into his arms, but did not tell a story.

Because just after he sat down, Su Rian asked him about Aunt Fu Shufu.

Xue Wenhan talked about it roughly, and then talked about the road construction. Su Rian said that Su Shiping told him during the day, and the day after tomorrow, each household had one person.

After finishing speaking, Su Rian added: "We have a lot of people in Baiyanggou. If we have one person from each family, we can fix it in half a morning."

"I remember the day after tomorrow?" Xue Wenhan asked.

"Yeah." Su Rian nodded: "It's because of the market that the uncle said that it will be repaired the day after tomorrow. When that time comes, everyone should go there early and fix it as soon as possible. If there are people who want to go to the market to buy things,

they can catch up." The market is not all day.

It starts with a little light in the morning and ends at noon.

Take three sixty-nine days per month.

It's market day.

On that day, not only the shops in the town, but also the villagers in the nearby villages would also sell things to sell, which was very lively.

Other times, shops in town are open - like a medical parlor, a small shop, but most are not open.

The villagers are even less likely to come.

So when you want to buy something, everyone usually rushes to buy it on the day of the market.

"That's fine." Xue Wenhan said.

Su Shiping also has a unique mind, no wonder he is Lizheng.

As soon as Xue Wenhan finished speaking, Aunt Fu came to knock on the door, Xue Wenhan called out "come in", Aunt Fu came in with the medicine for Su Douzi in her hand: "Young master's medicine is ready."

"Aunt Fu, please . It's over." Just as Xue Wenhan was about to say "Okay, put it on the table", Su Rian stood up and greeted Aunt Fu diligently.

Xue Wenhan watched the interaction between the two and didn't say anything. It was not until Aunt Fu left that she picked up Su Douzi's exclusive wooden bowl. After trying it on herself, she found that Aunt Fu waited for the temperature of the medicine to warm before bringing it in.

He directly fed Sudouzi.

Su Douzi is a well-behaved baby. Other babies are like dying when they take medicine. His little brows are wrinkled together, but he drank the medicine without a word.

Looking at his small appearance, Xue Wenhan patted his shoulder with some emotion, then put him on the chair next to him, stood up, and said, "I'll go get you some candy."

After saying that, Xue Wenhan left.

Originally, I wanted to take it with the cakes, but Su Douzi had eaten so much just now, and was afraid that she would endure it any longer, so she only took the sugar.

Since Xue Wenhan left, Su Douzi's eyes have been staring at the door.

As soon as Xue Wenhan came in, his eyes suddenly lit up.

Staring at Xue Wenhan eagerly.

like a puppy.

Xue Wenhan gave him some candy in his hand: "Eat less, it will hurt your teeth." After speaking, he gave the rest of the candy to Su Rian.

Su Rian thought that Xue Wenhan gave it to him to keep it for Su Douzi, so he put it in his pocket.

Looking at his actions, Xue Wenhan probably guessed what he was thinking, and said, "I gave it to you, you can also try it. There are beans."

"Give it to me?" Su Rian was stunned for a moment, and then quickly said: "What can I eat when I'm so old, I'll keep the beans." These candies are too expensive, and they're not enough to eat, so what can he eat as an adult.

Still keep the beans.

"There are more beans for you. There are more. This is for you. You can eat it." Xue Wenhan said.

As soon as he finished speaking, Su Douzi stuffed a piece of candy he had just peeled into Su Rian's mouth, and smiled like a cat that stole the fish.

The words he said were especially heart-warming: "Amu, you eat."

After he finished speaking, he glanced at Xue Wenhan next to him, and quickly peeled off another one and handed it to Xue Wenhan: "Daddy, here's it for you." With

that look, How to see how to poke people's hearts.

Xue Wenhan smiled and said "little man", then lowered his head and ate the candy with Su Douzi's hand, raised his head and said to Su Rian, "There are still a lot at home, you can eat it at ease, you are done. If you don't have any more to buy, I can still earn a few candies for your mother."

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rian pursed her lips and said nothing.

Xue Wenhan knew what he was worrying about and didn't say any more.

On the other hand, Su Douzi, while they were talking, peeled off several of them and stuffed them into his mouth. Xue Wenhan

raised his hand and pinched his face: "It's not like there is none, what should I do if I eat such a toothache? From tomorrow onwards, I can only eat one a day."

His mouth turned towards Su Rian coquettishly.

He had found out that his father treated Emko much better than him.

He can eat whatever he wants, and he can only eat one a day.

Hmm, not happy.

"Stop humming." Xue Wenhan listened to his small hum and said with a smile, "What if I have a toothache in the future?" "Got it

." Su Douzi agreed, but his mouth pouted. Enough to hang an oil lamp.

Xue Wenhan raised his hand and rubbed his head, and then said a few words to Su Rian. It was just dark, so he asked Su Rian to take Su Douzi to bed.

I also told Aunt Fu Shufu and the others to let them sleep, so they fell asleep.

Go to bed early, wake up early in the morning.

Before dawn, Xue Wenhan woke up.

When I woke up, I couldn't sleep, so I got up.

After getting up, thinking about making a cane for Su Rian, Xue Wenhan went out.

In the woods behind the house, I searched for a long time to find a nanmu branch suitable for crutches, and made a crutch for Su Rian.

After sanding smooth, come back with a cane.

When he got home, he found that there was someone at home. Xue Wenhan glanced at it. It was the person he met when he and Su Douzi came back last night - Su Douzi's aunt.

Su Rian thought that Xue Wenhan didn't know. Seeing Xue Wenhan's gaze, he quickly introduced: "My cousin, Sun and Moon."

Xue Wenhan glanced at it, then retracted his gaze, said "um", and handed the crutch in his hand to Su Rian. : "For you, let's see if it works."

Although he asked, Xue Wenhan knew it would work.

He did it according to Su Rian's height.

Su Rian didn't expect that Xue Wenhan would make him a cane, so he took it in surprise and tried it in Su Riyue's surprised eyes, and found that it was much more useful than his wooden stick that he didn't know when to chop wood. .

He quickly raised his head and said to Xue Wenhan, "Thank you."

Xue Wenhan gave an "um", and then said, "Why don't you go in, it's so cold outside, and your leg is hurt again. It's not good to stand for a long time. Go into the house."

"Yeah." Su Rian didn't argue with him. After agreeing to Xue Wenhan, he stretched out his hand and pulled Su Riyue, who was still surprised, "Let's go, let's go into the house." , dragged Su Riyue, who was still confused, into his and Su Douzi's house.

As soon as he entered the room, Su Riyue quickly grabbed Su Rian's hand: "Fifth brother, has he really gotten better?" Last night, his third brother told his father that he still didn't believe it.

"Really." Su Rian smiled brightly.

Su Riyue had not seen such a smile on his fifth brother's face for a long time.

It looks like that person has really changed for the better.

It's better to be better, it's better to be better.

His fifth brother won't have to suffer any more in the future.

Putting his mind at ease, Su Riyue realized that what Su Rian brought him in was not the place where Su Rian used to be, but a... very luxurious and luxurious room.

There were many things in the room that Su Riyue had never even seen.

Immediately his eyes lit up.

Compared with Sudouzi.

"Fifth brother, is this where you live now?" Su Riyue asked while looking.

Su Rian was amused by his appearance, and said with a smile, "Yes, Douzi and I live here."

"Wow" Su Riyue sighed, and then quickly turned her head and asked Su Rian in a low voice: "What about (where people live)?"

Su Rian knew what he was asking, raised his chin and pointed, "Over there."

"Didn't live with you?" Su Riyue blinked, gossiping. Xi asked.

Su Rian rolled his eyes at him, "Is there anything else? Just get out of here."

"Hey, why are you like this? I finally came here, so you treat me like this?"

"Then what do you want from me?"

"Tell me?" He was curious about the relationship between Su Rian and Xue Wenhan.

"So you want to know?" Su Ri'an sneered and didn't give him time to answer, and said directly: "Since I want to know, I'll go tell my uncle another day and ask him to marry you earlier."

Su Riyue He A hunter in Dongpo betrothed.

Not married yet.

"Hey, don't." Hearing Su Ri'an's words, Su Riyue immediately jumped up and didn't ask Su Ri'an. "I didn't mean that, fifth brother, my relative fifth brother, don't hurt me, I don't want to marry now."

How good he is at home, his father, his mother, the eldest brother and the third brother love him, everything Don't have to do it. If you go to someone else's house, it's definitely better to be at ease in your own home, and ask him to do everything.

He wouldn't be so stupid to marry early and be a cow and a horse.

It is enough to marry before the 18-year-old official.

He is only sixteen now.

Seeing that he was in a hurry, Su Rian stopped teasing him and said the business: "Go back and tell the uncle and the others that I am fine and tell them not to worry."

"Got it." Su Riyue said, and then asked Su Rian again Ri'an: "Fifth brother, are you going to the fair tomorrow?"

Su Ri'an looked down at the bandaged leg and hesitated for a moment.

Somewhat uncertain.

He didn't know what Xue Wenhan meant.

Seeing him looking at his legs, Su Riyue secretly scolded herself a silly hat, and then said:

"I want to buy some cloth to make clothes, then I'll let the third brother buy it." Then she pouted: "The third brother's eyes are really too much. Too bad, I..." He really didn't want Su Riming to take it with him.

Su Riming's vision, Su Ri'an knew, was really bad.

Hearing what Su Riyue said, he also smiled: "I'll help you ask Xue Wenhan later, who is going to our family, if... I'll ask Douzi to tell you.

" Does he want you to go with a broken leg?" Su Riyue said displeased.

"No." Su Rian hurriedly shook his head, then said, "Actually, he has better eyes than me. If he goes, I can bring it for you."

"Really?!" Su Riyue's eyes lit up.

If Xue Wenhan takes him, it doesn't matter how bad Xue Wenhan's eyesight is.

After all, that was the Xue bully.

Very memorable, isn't it?

————————————

Changed Chapter 21, the matter of the master's servants eating at the same table, changed it to eat together for the first meal, and will not be together in the future, everyone understands (I am afraid that someone will block the speech, so I will post it here)