Chapter 26

In the jewelry store, Xue Wenhan bought hairpins and hair ties for a family of three that could be used on weekdays.

After leaving the jewelry store, I went to a shop that bought kitchen utensils, and bought a small casserole specially used for decoction. Although the casserole at home can also be used for decoction, it seems that it was originally a kitchen utensil.

Decoction is not as good as specialized ones.

After buying a casserole and two small stoves next door, Xue Wenhan took the stove and the casserole to the gate of the ditch.

Where, there is an ox cart in the ditch dedicated to pulling market-goers-the one who drives the cart is Su Jianqiao's father, one for two coppers. When Xue Wenhan went, there were already a lot of people waiting, so they waited until they were full.

Xue Wenhan gave him five copper coins and asked him to help bring the casserole and stove back, and he went to get it at night.

Su Jianqiao's father agreed to help him bring the things back, but he didn't want five copper coins, "I want two coins for one trip, what do I want you to do with five, and if you don't go back, just put a stove and a casserole, and say It's up to me to take advantage of it."

"It's not much money, mainly because the casserole is easy to break, and the uncle has to help to look at it, so it's hard money, take it." Leave it in the car, it's broken.

Casserole can cost more than five coins.

Spend a little more money, maybe you can't do anything, but buy with peace of mind.

It's just that Su Jianqiao's father doesn't want to live or die. Others also said, "It's all from the same village. We'll help you watch. Don't worry, it won't be broken."

After hearing what they said, Xue Wenhan gave up.

After saying goodbye to those people, Xue Wenhan went to Jishang to buy a lot of things, some for home use, and some for Su Douzi snacks - he wants to raise his brother's white fat. .

To buy useful food, Xue Wenhan went to the place where he bought cattle and horses.

Bought a pair of saddles around there - although he bought a mule.

But that didn't stop him from buying a saddle.

After buying a saddle and paying for the mule at the place, Xue Wenhan fixed the saddle on the mule's body, hung all the things in his hand on the mule's body, and then rode on it himself.

Get up and go home.

Because it was the next episode, and the road was built again today, and there were a lot of people on the road.

Except for some people who bought big things and couldn't carry them, they rode in ox carts, and everyone else was walking.

When he was about to reach Xiaoqiya, Xue Wenhan caught up with Su Shiping and Su Riming, and saw that Su Shiping, a man in his fifties, was carrying a lot of things, and he was Su Ri'an's uncle. Taking care of An, Xue Wenhan got off the mule and helped him get something.

Afterwards, leave on a mule.

But he didn't know that as soon as he left, someone in the group quarreled.

At home, Su Rian was cooking lunch when he heard Su Douzi who was playing at the door shout excitedly, "Amu, my father is back." He quickly plucked the firewood in the stove and jumped out on crutches.

They all jumped to the gate, but stopped abruptly.

I was a little annoyed in my heart: why did he come out, as if he was looking forward to his return.

At the door, Xue Wenhan didn't give him much time to be annoyed. He had already got off the mule and came in with the mule in one hand and Su Douzi in the other.

Seeing him standing at the door with a distressed face, not going out or entering, he asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Su Rian said, turned around, and walked in with a cane.

Anyway, he can't help much now.

But Su Douzi's next sentence almost made Su Rian fall down. He said, "I told Eminem that you were back, and Eminem must have come out to greet you. Now I'm embarrassed."

Su Rian: "!!!!!!"

He didn't even know how to use a cane, and his walking posture suddenly became stiff.

Especially after hearing Xue Wenhan's low laugh behind him, Su Rian felt that even his ears were on fire.

Hot and spicy.

- a little traitor.

Su Rian thought angrily, then turned around and said, "No, I just think I can't help you get things like this, there is still cooking in the pot, I'll go..."

"I know." Su Before Rian's words were finished, Xue Wenhan opened his mouth with a smile.

It's just that tone -

there was a bit of joking in her smile, and Su Rian's face turned redder when she heard it, and her hand tightly clenched the crutches.

Somewhat overwhelmed.

With that look, Xue Wenhan's heart skipped a beat.

He subconsciously raised his hand and pinched his face, which was not smooth.

After all the pinching, Xue Wenhan realized what he had done, and was a little surprised for a while, but it was not unreasonable when he thought about it.

He likes men, and Su Rian is not bad.

Personality and so on are also in line with his aesthetics.

And... the most important thing is that this is his daughter-in-law.

So it is normal to generate this impulse real number.

With this thought, Xue Wenhan was quickly relieved.

But he was relieved, but Su Rian seemed to be frozen, first his body was stiff, then he didn't know what to think, and his eyes were red.

If it wasn't for the mule in his hand and Su Douzi staring at him, Xue Wenhan really wanted to hug him.

But no way, conditions do not allow.

Xue Wenhan had to pat him on the shoulder, then lowered his head and said to Su Douzi who was staring at them with a curious expression: "Douzi, take you Eminem to the house."

"Oh, good." Su Douzi said very well-behaved .

Although he still didn't understand why Daddy would pinch Em's face like he did.

"Amu." Su Douzi walked over and shouted.

If it was like this, he would definitely hold Su Rian's hand, but now in Su Rian's situation, he has a cane in his hand. install.

After seeing the redness in Su Rian's eyes, the little guy asked indifferently, "Amu, what's the matter with you?" Why did you cry? !

Fortunately, I didn't directly ask you why you were crying.

Otherwise, Su Rian's heart would have died.

With a free hand, he touched Su Douzi's head, Su Ri installed a calm look and said, "It's okay." Then he said, "I'll go to the kitchen, if you don't want to go, you can play in the yard."

"Hmm-" The little guy raised his head and looked at Su Rian, looking like he didn't want to go in with Su Rian and wanted to play, but he was obstructing Xue Wenhan's words, and his face was full of entanglement.

Su Rian saw his small expression in his eyes, smiled, and then said, "Okay, okay, you can play in the yard by yourself."

Over there, Xue Wenhan tied the mule to the yard with a chopped one. On the big tree stump, when he heard Su Rian's words, he turned his head and glanced, seeing Su Douzi's eyesight, and smiled: "If you don't want to go, forget it."

He didn't really let Su Douzi go with Su Rian, just now It's a little embarrassing, he just said that.

"Then I... just played in the yard?" Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Douzi glanced at Su Rian and asked in a low voice.

Su Rian laughed and said, "Let's play." Then he went to the kitchen.

As soon as Su Rian left, Su Douzi rushed in front of Xue Wenhan, brightened his eyes, and stretched out his small hand, "Daddy, I'll take it for you."

Seeing his skinny appearance like a monkey, Xue Wenhan wanted to say "No." , but looking at him eagerly, he took out a small cloth bag from the big cloth bag and gave it to him: "I bought it for you and your Eminem, and I will bring it to you, Eminem."

"What?" Su Douzi took it. ,ask.

"Eat." Xue Wenhan said, taking the food off the mule.

"What to eat?" Su Douzi asked, and without waiting for Xue Wenhan to answer, he quickly rushed to the kitchen with the cloth bag.

Before he got to the kitchen, he shouted from a distance , "Amu, Daddy bought us something delicious."

"Be careful." Seeing him running in a hurry, Xue Wenhan was afraid that he might trip and shouted. a sound.

The little guy didn't seem to hear it. Although he said "um" in his mouth, he ran fast.