Chapter 77

"Yeah." Su Riyue agreed and left with Li Hui.

Lying on the kang at night, Xue Wenhan sifted through the information he had received these days, and he was exonerated, but he did not restore his identity as a prince.

Therefore, his current identity is still a carpenter.

But, he, the carpenter, was once a prince, and what he made not only kept warm and cooled, but also relieved fatigue, enhanced his physique and improved his IQ. Unsurprisingly, he should be noticed by the ministers soon.

It will be noticed by his uncles and siblings soon after.

Originally, it was a good thing to be noticed by high-ranking officials when doing business, but he used to be a prince.

He was afraid that his uncles and brothers felt that what he did would lose their royal face, and secretly removed him - after all, the royal face was bigger than the sky.

As for the emperor's fear that he would seize power and kill him, Xue Wenhan was not very worried. Unless Xue Haoyu was so dazed that he wanted to get rid of the Xue family, he would not be a carpenter.

After all, most of his brothers are still alive now.

A random person pulled out of there is more likely to seize power than him.

Even the first bird with a gun could not hit him.

And Xue Wenhan is not a murderous character, so he is temporarily safe in this regard.

The most important thing now is the issue of royal face.

Does he want to change his name?

Kill him without admitting that he was a prince before?

Xue Wenhan lay on the kang and thought about it for a long time, but couldn't come up with a reason, and finally decided to let it go.

The next day, Xue Wenhan gave Su Rihui and the others a holiday, and he stayed at home with Su Ri'an and Su Douzi for a day.

At noon, the third sister-in-law came to their house.

Xue Wenhan thought that the third sister-in-law was here to find Su Rian, and said to him, "Xiao An is in the room, you go in."

But she didn't expect the third sister-in-law to say after listening to him, "No, I'm here to find you today. Yes ."

Xue Wenhan was a little surprised, put down the small axe in his hand, washed the handle, and asked her, "What is the third sister-in-law looking for me?"

"That's right, I..." Third sister-in-law said, hesitating.

Xue Wenhan frowned and didn't rush her. She just pretended she was too embarrassed to tell him, and said, "Go into the room, Xiao An is in the room." The

third sister-in-law hesitated for a while, then followed Xue Wenhan into the room and said at the same time: "I see that the trolley you made for bean cakes and dumplings is very easy to use. I just wanted to see if you could make one for Wen Ning..." Sister-in-law 3 was a

little hard to explain. She knew that Xue Wenhan was expensive to make. She thought about it for several nights, but for the sake of her son, she still came with Su Shiping behind her back.

"If it's inconvenient for you, forget it," said the third sister-in-law.

"..." Xue Wenhan was a little speechless, you have already spoken, can I not do it? !

"Come in first." Xue Wenhan did not agree to her immediately, but led her into the house.

In the room, Su Rian was changing diapers for Tuanzi. When he saw the two of them coming in, he immediately greeted Sister-in-Law San, "Sister-in-law San, come in quickly."

In fact, Su Rian heard the conversation between the two of them just now, but he didn't interrupt.

"Okay." The third sister-in-law said, feeling a little uneasy in her heart.

After all, Xue Wenhan only got ten taels of silver as soon as she made a move, and her family simply couldn't get that much money to make a trolley for Wenning.

It doesn't feel good to ask for help.

Fortunately, Xue Wenhan didn't make her feel uneasy all the time. After entering the house, she asked her, "What is the third sister-in-law going to do?"

"I don't really understand. You can do it as you see fit. In terms of money..." The third sister-in-law didn't know. What to say.

"It's all about the family talking about money and not money, the money is nothing, I'll just let Xiaohui take it back when I'm done." Xue Wenhan said, looking up at Su Rian.

Although Su Rian didn't speak, he was still a little happy when he heard that Xue Wenhan promised to make a trolley for Wenning.

He has no father, Eminem, or siblings. He really treats the Su Shiping family as family.

Although the third sister-in-law felt embarrassed, she was also aware of her family's economic conditions. She didn't tell Xue Wenhan to be a fat man, but only said, "If you have anything useful in the future, just come to us."

Xue Wenhan smiled and said, "Don't worry . Well, I will definitely find you, who else can you find if you don't."

"That's it" Su Rian finished changing the diapers for Tuanzi, and then changed the bean cakes, according to Xue Wenhan's words.

After saying a few words to the third sister-in-law directly, Xue Wenhan went out, leaving Su Rian and the third sister-in-law in the room.

A mother of two children, or a mother who has just given birth to a baby, what can they say when they get together, it must be a child.

Su Rian and the third sister-in-law are. The third sister-in-law first praised the cuteness of the dumplings and bean cakes, like Su Rian and Xue Wenhan. Su Rian returned the praise, saying that Wenning was cute, and then the two mothers began to praise each other. Each other's children, boasting and boasting, the child has yellow pox, what to eat, what kind of fabric is soft and suitable for children to wear, what kind of clothes can be dismantled to make diapers, and then somehow transferred to Douzi. They don't eat very well, and Liu'er also, at five years old, eats less than cats.

When the mother talked about the child, she couldn't stop. It wasn't until Su Douzi came back that the third sister-in-law realized that a long time had passed, and she said goodbye to Su Rian and left in a hurry.

As soon as the third sister-in-law left, Su Rian let Douzi watch the dumplings and bean cakes, and went to the room where Xue Wenhan was working next door to find Xue Wenhan.

"Husband."

"The third sister-in-law is gone?" Xue Wenhan asked when he saw him come in.

"Well, I just left." Su Rian said, walked over, and stood beside Xue Wenhan: "The third sister-in-law is doing the trolley thing..."

Hearing his words, Xue Wenhan raised his head and looked at him.

Su Rian said: "Since the third sister-in-law said you can make one, it won't take much time. When it's done, I will tell the third sister-in-law and let her be more careful. After Wenning runs out, give it to Brother Yue. It's for the children of the Er's family and Xiaohui's family." Xiaohui pointed to Su Rihui: "Anyway, if you don't do it now, you will definitely have to do it later. It's better to do it now than to do it sooner or later. The third sister-in-law is happy and everyone is happy. "

Got it." Xue Wenhan laughed and said, "Squat down."

"Why?" Su Rian was puzzled, but he squatted down anyway, and was pulled and kissed by Xue Wenhan.

During the kiss, Su Rian was clearly amused himself, so after the first kiss, he glared at Xue Wenhan as soon as his lips left Xue Wenhan's: "In broad daylight, you are becoming more and more shameless."

Xue Wenhan glanced at him and said with a grin, "If you say shameless, then we are both shameless. Why do you think I am shameless by myself?"

"I'm too lazy to care about you." Su Rian snorted.

Humming a little tune, I pushed the door open in a good mood and went out.

After Su Rian went out, Xue Wenhan continued to make furniture for Cai Qiang's house. He planned to make furniture for Cai Qiang's house during the day and a trolley for Wen Ning at night.

It's the simplest kind, and it's ready in six or seven nights.

Not difficult.

The third sister-in-law came in the afternoon, and Su Shiping came again in the evening. Xue Wenhan thought he was here to talk about the trolley, but only after hearing Su Shiping said it did he realize that it was about building a school.

Su Shiping said: "I've been asking these days. Most people in the village are willing to pay to build a school. A few days ago, I asked Xiaochuan's mother to do the math and said that it would be better to build the school across the Xun River opposite the theater. One-third of the land belongs to your family, let me tell you, you may have to buy that land at that time, and the money will be at the normal price, 11 taels per mu."

"Well, okay." Xue Wenhan said that they only got three points.

Very few, Xue Wenhan didn't really care.

After finishing speaking, Xue Wenhan asked Su Shiping, "How much will the family need to pay to build a school?"

"Three hundred and fifty dollars." Su Shiping said that there are a thousand families in Baiyanggou, and the family has three hundred and fifty dollars. More than three hundred taels.

More than 300 taels to build a school is more than enough, and even the master's monthly money for the first year.

But when it comes to the matter of the master, Su Shiping asked Xue Wenhan, "Do you have a master you know? It's okay not to be a master scholar or something."

Originally, there was a scholar in their village - Su Wuniu.

But Su Wuniu later left the village.

At that time, Su Shiping wanted him to leave. Now... Su Shiping has no regrets. Su Wuniu's character is not good.

"I'm looking for it." Xue Wenhan said.

He has more contacts with people, and is easier to find than other people in the village.

Su Shiping originally wanted Xue Wenhan to find him, but he was afraid of someone Xue Wenhan didn't know. He finally felt relieved when he heard Xue Wenhan's words.

Otherwise, after the school was built, it would not work without a master.

After solving the problem, Su Shiping said a few more words and left.

From his words, he didn't seem to know that the third sister-in-law came to their house to make a trolley.

"It seems that the third sister-in-law didn't tell the uncle about the trolley." After Su Shiping left, Su Rian told Xue Wenhan.

"Maybe it's because he was afraid that Uncle would disagree." Xue Wenhan finished what he wanted to say.

"Maybe." Su Rian agreed, and then asked Xue Wenhan, "Are you going to do it tonight?"

"Yes." Xue Wenhan said, "Wait for Douzi to sleep."

"Why wait for Douzi to sleep?" Su Rian With a dazed look on his face, he has to wait for the beans to fall asleep to make a trolley. What's the situation?

"Do you want to do it now?" Xue Wenhan asked him back.

"Me? What am I doing?" Su Rian's brows were knitted together, and then he seemed to be enlightened suddenly. He understood what Xue Wenhan said, and his face darkened instantly.

The fingers pointed at Xue Wenhan trembled in anger, "You, you...you..."

"Me? What's wrong with me?" The man rests, you think your man is exhausted."

"Bah, what a mess." Su Rian glared at Xue Wenhan, "You can rest if you want, I can still pull you."

" I need you to accompany me." Xue Wenhan said, and after speaking, got up and walked over, hugged Su Rian, and tempted Su Rian in Su Rian's ear, "Let the dumplings and bean cakes sleep with Hongniang tonight?"

"No way. ." Su Ri'an refused like an enemy.

If I send the bean cakes and dumplings, wouldn't I blatantly tell the matchmaker that they want that tonight?

Too ashamed, he didn't want it.

"Then what should we do? Let's go to that room?" Xue Wenhan was referring to the room where Su Rian had confinement before.

This month, because it was too hot, Su Rian moved in again with the children.

There is a whole room of hairpins in the house.

Although it is not as cool as laying the floor, it is also very cool.

"That room, it's not too hot to die..." The weather was already hot enough, and the room was still warm.

"It'll be fine in a while." Xue Wenhan coaxed him.

"Are you sure it's a while?" Su Rian glanced at his crotch.

"Uh..." I just said, and it'll be worth it in a while: "That's the decision, darling." As Xue Wenhan said, he kissed Su Rian's earlobe, and the kissed Su Rian shuddered.

After that, he quickly pushed Xue Wenhan away and looked at him vigilantly: "Don't mess around."

"As long as you agree, I won't mess around." Su Rian didn't agree at first, but Xue Wenhan became more and more excessive, and there was no way out. In the end, Su Rian agreed.

So, after coaxing the bean cakes and dumplings to sleep at night, Xue Wenhan and Su Rian went next door.

If not too hot.

I was afraid that I would have to toss for most of the night, because it was too hot, Su Rian couldn't stand it, and almost fainted. Xue Wenhan had no choice but to take people back to the room where they slept.

As soon as I got to the house, a cold air rushed to my face.

Xue Wenhan was afraid that he might catch a cold with alternating cold and heat, so he quickly urged Su Ri'an to get on the kang and cover the quilt tightly.

After Su Rian got on the kang, he saw that Xue Wenhan didn't come up and called him: "Come up quickly, what if you catch the cold?"

"Well." I came up, Xue Wenhan poured a glass of warm water and handed it to Su Rian : "Take a sip first, and then go to sleep."

"You have to go to the toilet to drink water at night." Su Rian didn't drink it, he was wrapped in a quilt, and it wasn't cold.

"You drink it, come up soon after drinking, otherwise it will be very uncomfortable to catch the cold."

Seeing that he cared about himself, Xue Wenhan felt relieved, "um", drank the water, and then climbed up on the kang, as usual Su Douzi hugged the dumplings and bean cakes, slept next to Su Rian by himself, and hugged Su Rian.

Su Rian pushed him away, and said helplessly, "Douzi will move around when he falls asleep. If you put him there, what if you accidentally press on the bean cake?" Next to Su Douzi is the bean cake.

"..." Xue Wenhan thought for a moment: Douzi's sleeping position seems to be really bad.

No, no, it's scary.

I slept upside down in the morning, slept until half the night, slept upside down, and got up in the morning upside down again.

Also no one.

Pushing Xue Wenhan away, Su Rian got up, walked over, handed Su Douzi to Xue Wenhan, and asked Xue Wenhan to put Su Douzi on his side and sleep next to the bean cake.

"..." Xue Wenhan.

Be sure to clean up a room for Bean and let him sleep by himself.

There are also bean cakes and dumplings, and they have to go to bed with Hongniang.

In the past, when there was only one bean, it was a hindrance, but now three... can no longer be described as a hindrance.

The next day, Xue Wenhan woke up early to make furniture for Cai Qiang's house. He had already done part of it before, and Xue Wenhan finished it in three days.

Cai Qiang came to Xue Wenhan's house to pull furniture, probably because it was too easy for casinos to make money, so Cai Qiang made furniture with special effects. .

Xue Wenhan told him: "I still have two orders in hand. If you want to do it, you have to wait until after October at least."

Cai Qiang was a little unhappy: "It's not hot in October."

"It can be made to keep warm. , it won't be cold in winter." Xue Wenhan said.

Cai Qiang didn't listen, "We've known each other for so long, so you can't be accommodating?!" Do you want to be so heartless.

"No." Xue Wenhan said. After thinking about it, he told him, "Because the next order is to lay the floor for the county governor's house."

"What, what...?!" Cai Qiang was shocked, "Sir, the governor? No, this is..." But when he thought about the effect of what Xue Wenhan did, it seemed that there was no fuss.

He hurriedly said: "Okay, okay, then I'll make a reservation first, you can arrange the number for me, and I'll have someone deliver the deposit to your shop tomorrow... By the way, how much is the deposit?"

"How big is your house? "Xue Wenhan didn't answer him directly.

"Just..." Cai Qiang glanced at Xue Wenhan's house, which seemed to be bigger than his, stood up and gestured: "From here to here...about three rooms of this size."

"Three rooms?" Xue Wenhan asked. Mei: "Do you plan to only store winter or summer."

"Oh, yes" Cai Qiang patted his head, said "stupid" and then said, "then six rooms, three in summer, three in summer. Winter."

"Do you want us to prepare the materials or do you prepare them yourself?"

"You prepare." Cai Qiang has a lot of money and thinks it's too much trouble, so he gives Xue Wenhan full authority to do it: "You can do it all, I'll just give you the money then."

"Okay. Xue Wenhan said, and wrote a note for a deposit of five hundred taels. He shook it and said, "I'll give this to An Ge'er. Then you can give him the deposit and ask him to ask for it."

Xue Wenhan After speaking, I suddenly remembered Cai's emphasis on Brother Xi Yue, and warned him: "Brother Yue and Xiao Ming are both my younger brothers, I hope you don't have any crooked thoughts, otherwise the result will definitely not be what you want to see. "

"..." Cai Qiang: "Am I that kind of person?"

"Yes." Xue Wenhan.

"..." Cai Qiang: "I know, don't worry, I won't touch your brother, hey, your brother is married, otherwise..."

"Otherwise, what are you going to do?" Xue Wenhan's face darkened, "Cai Qiang, don't forget that you are also married, whether you take a concubine or not is your own business, I can't control it, but you have to make up your mind. On my family, I will make you regret coming into this world."

"What are you doing so fiercely, I will tell you." Cai Qiang was also a little angry, did he treat customers like this?

Even if he opened a casino, he didn't dare to treat customers like this, but Xue Wenhan dared to...

"It's not enough to talk about it."

Su Riyue is now not only his younger brother, but also his employees. He will never allow scum like Cai Qiang to intrude on his employees, even if he doesn't.

"Fuck you..." Cai Qiang was very angry, but he quickly calmed down after seeing Xue Wenhan's handsome face.

Don't look at Xue Wenhan's handsome looks, she's not a human being when she fights.

He hasn't lived enough, and isn't going to try his hand at it.

"Have you finished the furniture inspection? Get out after the inspection."

"You..." Cai Qiang was about to die of anger, he felt that he was too aggrieved as a customer.

It is the uncle who spends the money, but when he comes to him, the one who spends the money has become a grandson.

What if he couldn't take Xue Wenhan?

If you can't beat it, don't buy it from their family, there are none in other companies, and now that Xue Wenhan has even hooked up with the county governor, he is even more afraid.

Just so frustrating.

Except in front of Xue Wenhan, he had never felt so aggrieved before.

He secretly scolded himself for being an idiot, why did he come to get things by himself, and let the next person come, it would be over, but when he thought of letting the next person come, he would definitely not book the floor.

Again I felt I was right.

Very conflicted.

Xue Wenhan didn't have time to deal with his contradictions, and after sitting with him for a quarter of an hour, he went to the room where his arms were working.

On Cai Qiang's side, the people hadn't loaded all the furniture into the car. Cai Qiang had nothing to do while standing, so he shamelessly followed Xue Wenhan into his workshop.

As soon as he entered the workshop, Xue Wenhan instantly became energetic.

He said to Cai Qiang, "Find a place to sit by yourself." He sat down and started making a trolley for Su Wenning.

"Cai Qiang just sat quietly and watched, but he couldn't help it: "What are you doing? "

"Baby stroller." "Xue Wenhan didn't want to talk to Cai Qiang at first, but he was afraid that she would ignore it. Cai Qiang asked endlessly. As a

result, he answered, but Cai Qiang asked endlessly.

First, he asked what Xue Wenhan was, and then he asked Xue Wenhan. Whether to sell it or not, when I heard Xue Wenhan say not to sell it, I asked why not to sell it. This thing is simple and practical. If Xue Wenhan sold it, there would definitely be a lot of people selling it.

Xue Wenhan was about to annoy him. He heard his servant say: "Master, things are ready. He immediately stood up and wanted to send Cai Qiang away.

Cai Qiang was very hurt by Xue Wenhan's attitude. Before leaving, he got in the car and yelled at Xue Wenhan: "Xue Wenhan, your uncle, I'm about to be mad at you. "Then he drove away in the car.

Seeing the rolling dust from the wheels, Xue Wenhan turned around and went back to the house without even lifting his eyelids.

Walking to the door of the house, before entering, I heard Su Rihui jokingly say: "This Cai Qiang is very interesting, the fifth brother doesn't like to see him so much, he can still ask questions like no one else, if I, the fifth brother, doesn't like seeing me so much, I've already left."

"You're just as good as you are." Li Hui scolded him with a smile.

"I'm just as promising as I have the ability to wait for the fifth brother to come back." Su Rihui choked him, not afraid of this brother at all.

"Uh... well, I'm not capable either." Li Hui said that the person who knows the current affairs is Junjie.

He has no ability and no ability, so he doesn't pretend to be a big head.

"Then you're talking about me." Su Rihui pouted, and as soon as he finished speaking, he heard Xue Wenhan's cough coming from outside the door, and then the door was pushed open.

Xue Wenhan asked them, "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." Su Rihui shook his head quickly, thinking that Xue Wenhan didn't hear what they said.

But in fact, Xue Wenhan had heard it all, but only asked so as not to embarrass them. Seeing that they didn't say anything, Xue Wenhan didn't ask any more.

Take a look at what several of them have done, point out what they did not do well, and let them pay attention next time they do it.

Afterwards, Xue Wenhan asked everyone to stop for a while and said, "I have something I want to tell you."

"What's the matter?" Su Rihui asked.

The other three pricked up their ears.

"You have been learning with me for a few months." Xue Wenhan glanced at Zhou Shu and Xu Qiao, "Zhou Shu and Xu Qiao have studied for a relatively short period of time, but it has no impact on what I said today.

After studying for so many days, you may have discovered that carpenters have a wide range, such as carving hairpins, bracelets, making furniture, laying floors, making doors and windows, and what I am doing now..." Xue Wenhan raised his foot and touched the trolley ,

"This is called a baby cart. These belong to the category of carpenters. If you want to learn all of them, you won't be able to learn them well in three or five years.

So, I just want you to learn one or a few things one by one, so that it will not only be easy to learn, but you will not fight each other for life after you have learned it. "

"We listen to you." As soon as Xue Wenhan finished speaking, Su Rihui said it immediately.

He trusted Xue Wenhan 100%.

"I also listen to you." "Li Hui also said, "These days it's all about Yue Ge'er making money. I'm a big man and I'm worried if I don't make a penny. Fifth Brother is really good." "

Su Rihui and Li Hui both agreed, Zhou Shu and Xu Qiao naturally had no objection, "It's all up to the master's arrangement. "

"Okay, since you don't have any opinions, I'll tell you what I think." Xue Wenhan said, as if thinking of something after speaking, and said to the four people:

"I have something to tell you, that is, the special effect. I believe you have seen it in the past few months. The same wood has the same method. The things I make have special effects, but the things you make do not. "

"Yes. "Su Rihui nodded, "That's why fifth brother, I've always been curious." "Why you can make the same wood, but we can't make it."

"No reason." Xue Wenhan said, "I'm born, I can't teach it to you."

Probably Xue Wenhan's words were too understatement, Su Rihui Li Hui and Xu Qiao didn't realize how incredible this was.

Zhou Shu alone was surprised when he heard Xue Wenhan's words.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him and warned him not to talk nonsense with his eyes.

Zhou Shu was originally a prudent person, and knew that this matter was very bizarre and could not be told to others, so when he saw Xue Wenhan's eyes, he immediately understood what Xue Wenhan meant.

After nodding his head in response, he lowered his head.

Over there, Su Rihui was still asking Xue Wenhan, "Then I think you sometimes make it..." It was ordinary anyway.

"This one can be changed freely, it's very simple." Xue Wenhan said, and quickly brought the topic to their wooden furniture: "Although you can't do special effects, it's pretty good if you can do ordinary ones well. After all, our country is still a little more poor, and not many people can afford special-effect wooden tools. If you make ordinary ones well, there will be absolutely no problem to support your family."

Su Rihui "Uh..." He looked a little disappointed. Seeing him like that, Xue Wenhan didn't force him, only said: "I'll give you a cup of tea, think about it, and see if you want to follow me and continue to learn carpentry, Zhou Shu and Xu Qiao too, you guys. Think about it for the two of you, you can do it if you don't want to learn, then I will arrange for you to go to the town to see the shop like Brother Yue."

"Brother Fifth, what about me?" Su Rihui asked quickly when he heard that he could go to the shop. , He has been jealous of his seventh brother's monthly money for a long time.

He did the math and felt that even if he learned to be a carpenter in the future, it would be impossible for him to earn more than his seventh brother.

So when I heard Xue Wenhan say: You are the same. "I immediately said: "Then I'm going to the station shop. "

"Okay, how about the three of you?" "