Chapter 96

"But this is too high, right?" Now they only buy one tael of silver for a hairpin, and only ten taels of silver for a bracelet.

"It won't be that high." Xue Wenhan continued his words with a smile: "But it will be higher than now, so those who come to get the goods will take a break."

Those people took the goods from them, Take it out and sell it, it will definitely sell for a high price.

If their asking price here is higher, then they will sell less profit, so that a large number of people will rest their minds.

"Well." Su Riyue tilted her head and nodded while thinking: "Indeed, in this case, there will be a lot fewer people who come to get the goods, but... If we set the price too high, how can we talk to those customers? Explain?"

Su Riyue raised her head and looked at Xue Wenhan.

It used to be so cheap, but now it suddenly becomes more expensive, there must be an explanation.

"Didn't I just ask you, did you put the ones I made back on the shelves?" Xue Wenhan explained to him: "From the beginning of that batch, it was said to be different..."

"Are you still selling the cheap ones?" Su Riyue Keep asking.

"Sell." Xue Wenhan said, "But in the future, each person will only be allowed to buy one piece, and they will sell it with their household registration certificate."

When they heard Xue Wenhan's words, both Su Ri'an and Su Riyue did not understand.

Seeing their almost identical silly expressions, Xue Wenhan smiled and explained to him: "The increase in price is mainly to sell to those rich people, such as Cai Qiang and the like, they are not worth that much, but if the price is higher, they will not only sell it to the rich. They will not think it is too expensive, but they will feel that this thing is a status symbol, and it is practical while satisfying their vanity and comparison psychology;

But apart from those rich people, there are still many people in the world who have no money. If they urgently need hairpins, but because the price is too expensive, it is not good to buy them... Therefore, each of our stores has a special offer section. , this is to make money by selling relatively cheap things. With household registration, one person can only sell one hairpin at most... Under normal circumstances, rich people will not go to this kind of special area because of face, so these hairpins are left. people who really need it. Hearing Xue Wenhan 's

words, Su Riyue frowned slightly and said, "If we open a franchise store, what if those franchisees don't follow the price set by us and secretly set the price of the hairpin too high? "

Even if they sell at a high price, they won't know if they stay at home.

Su Riyue thinks this problem is very serious.

Hearing his words, Xue Wenhan smiled slightly and said, "These are the things you two need to deal with in the future." ;

In view of this situation, we generally have to start from two aspects. One is pre-sale and the other is after-sale. Pre-sale refers to before the item is sold; for example, each franchise store only provides ten special hairpins per month, and for example, the special price hairpin is limited to purchase, then the buyer must leave his name and family. address. After-sale, you will need to visit from time to time. Once you find out that they are fake, you will immediately ask them to sell our products and compensate us for our losses. "

"Compensation for damages?" "Su Rian murmured in a low voice.

Xue Wenhan said, "Yes. "Afterwards, I gave him two explanations: "This situation should be explained to them when the franchisee signs the contract, and it should be stated on the contract that we will compensate us for liquidated damages in case of breach of contract." "

The candidates for the return visit... Want people from the village?" "Su Riyue asked uncertainly.

So far, all the people Xue Wenhan has been looking for are from the village.

But last year, a group of young adults in the village went to serve in the military, and now there are not many young adults in the village...and some people Character doesn't work.

Therefore, Su Rian was not quite sure what Xue Wenhan meant.

"In the beginning, we didn't need so many people. If there are any in our village, choose our village. If not, we will choose from the ditch." Xue Wenhan replied to him.

"Yeah." Su Rian nodded.

"Brother Yue is responsible for picking people." Su Ri'an said: Su Riyue loves to run outside and knows the people in the village better than he does.

"Okay." Su Riyue agreed, he felt that he was qualified for the job.

"This matter is not in a hurry for the time being. You two have a plan in mind. Now the most important thing is to find the franchisee, but I will solve this problem, you two will leave it alone. How is our shop decorated..."

"Can't it be like that now?" Su Ri'an asked.

"It's too ordinary now." Xue Wenhan said, turning his head to look at him, and said, "It's best to look at it from a distance to know that it's the kind of our small shop. Ange, you've been in the capital for half a year, I have also been to a lot of shops. You can discuss it carefully. If you have any questions, you can ask me.

Oh, by the way, brother Yue, you should ask the two brothers who decorated us last time to see if they want to meet We cooperate, if they are willing to cooperate, the stores we join will be renovated by their brothers in the future. Let them also participate and think about the design and decoration of the store together with you."

"Okay." Su Riyue agreed.

"Find someone to go with you." After all, Su Riyue is a brother, so it's not good to go alone.

Someone will gossip.

Although they are not afraid, they are sometimes troublesome.

"Okay." Su Riyue nodded and said, "I'll ask third brother to go with me."

"Yeah." Xue Wenhan said, "When the time comes, buy some food for Wen Yunliuer and the others to bring over, and come back to me for reimbursement after buying the money." Su Riming would definitely not want the money, so he just bought something.

"I'll pay for the money myself, but it won't cost much."

"It's up to you." Xue Wenhan didn't take too much of it. Indeed, as Su Riyue said, it didn't cost much.

"There is one more thing I want to tell you." Xue Wenhan said and glanced at Su Rian, and continued: "I discussed it with your fifth brother before, because there will be more things in the future, you and your fifth brother Two people don't need to stay in a certain store to watch the store... In this case, the money you can get every month is only the monthly money, so we thought about it and will give you dividends at the end of the year."

Su Riyue Looking at Xue Wenhan, he didn't say anything because he didn't understand much.

Xue Wenhan explained it to him in detail and told him what the year-end dividend was. Su Riyue is a thoughtful person. Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, he agreed without thinking much.

In addition to Su Riyue, Su Rihui and Su Riming also have a share.

Su Riyue was very surprised when he heard this, Su Rihui didn't care, he worked with Xue Wenhan, but his third brother didn't do anything... When

he heard him say, "How can this work?", Xue Wenhan smiled and asked him: "Then Do you think in the future that you and Xiaohui will eat delicious and spicy food, will the third brother worry about food and clothing?!"

"Of course not." It was his brother, and he naturally hoped that his brother would be well.

"That's it." Xue Wenhan said with a smile, "I'm not sure if there is really something for the third brother to do in the future."

"What to do?" Su Riyue asked.

"I'll tell you later."

"How much do you plan to give the third brother?" Xue Wenhan said candidly, but Su Riyue asked generously without hiding it.

Xue Wenhan said to give him ten percent and Su Rihui five percent.

"Third brother, like Xiaohui, gets 5%. 5% is actually not much. According to last year's words, it's only...more than one thousand taels, right? Is there one thousand taels?"

"More than one thousand taels. "Su Riyue said: "It's him who sees the shop, and he knows the bill better than anyone else. Last year, he earned more than 30,000 taels. No matter what, he has to say, "More than 1,500 taels."

"Not that much. Xue Wenhan said, "You didn't count the costs, and you didn't throw away the running costs for the coming year... For example, the wages of the workers who cut down trees, the money for buying shops, and the money for decoration... These are all paid by me, if you count them." I will definitely deduct these... miscellaneous things, and there will definitely not be so much in the end."

"I'm not particularly good at calculating this, and you can calculate it in the future." He believed that his fifth brother would not cheat him.

"I'll teach you later." Xue Wenhan said that now he still has to work for the emperor, he has to make hairpins, and he has to make furniture. After the settlement, he thinks he will die.

"Then you can teach fifth brother first, and then let fifth brother teach me later."

"Also." Xue Wenhan agreed, and Su Rian faced him every day, so it was easier to teach.

After finishing speaking, Xue Wenhan instructed Su Riyue to find the two brothers who were decorating, and later explained some other things to him, and finally Su Riyue left.

Not long after Su Riyue left, the county magistrate's relatives in the capital came to pick up the goods.

Xue Wenhan gave them the goods and told them about the franchise store. I don't know if it was an accident or something, but the few people didn't agree immediately, only saying that they would go back and think about it.

Xue Wenhan agreed with an "um", but he didn't take it too seriously.

There are many people who are willing to join his store, and he doesn't care about one or two of them.

Sure enough, not long after Xue Wenhan released the news, someone came.

One of them was an acquaintance, the brother-in-law of Song Chenglin, the county governor—the little brother who looked very good. After the little brother came, he walked around the shop of Xue Wenhan's house. , went straight to Xue Wenhan's house without seeing Xue Wenhan and Su Rian.

As soon as he came, he made a decisive decision to explain his intention.

Xue Wenhan had paved the floor for his house and knew the strength of his house.

He agreed to join him without even the inspection - of course, now only a deposit has been paid and a quota has been reserved, and the official start of joining is scheduled for February next year.

Little brother thinks it's too long.

But Xue Wenhan is now doing something for the emperor, and there are not many goods in stock, so it is impossible to let him drive now.

Xue Wenhan told him that during the intervening period, he could choose a site and then renovate the pavement—of course, the renovation worker Xue Wenhan provided them.

The little brother frowned, a little unhappy.

But he can't either.

And listening to Xue Wenhan, it seems to be very reasonable, saying that the specifications should be unified, and the conspicuous decorators can see their shop from a distance, which is conducive to the building and promotion of the brand.

The little brother himself is also in business, and he understands what Xue Wenhan said.

Not too happy, but agreed.

Finally, I was afraid that Xue Wenhan would recruit franchisees in Fucheng again, so he reminded Xue Wenhan: "Okay, I'll wait, but you can't recruit franchisees in Fucheng anymore."

"Don't worry, no." Xue Wenhan said: " We only recruit one franchisee in a city." Otherwise, I wouldn't be exhausted.

In fact, Xue Wenhan did not intend to let the franchise store only sell the things he made, so he would have no time to rest at all, and would really be exhausted. In addition to what he did, there were Su Rihui, Li Hui, Zhou Shu, the grandfather, and the two young men, and even the things made by the apprentices who were recruited later after they completed their studies. These will be sold in the franchise store.

These, Xue Wenhan told the little brother before signing the contract, saying that the goods provided by their store not only have special effects, but also ordinary ones.

Although the little brother was a little unhappy, he still agreed.

-Because, he has no other choice.

If he does not agree, Xue Wenhan will definitely not let him join.

And he didn't want to miss this opportunity to make money.

The little brother left, and the next one was Cai Qiang. Seeing Cai Qiang, Xue Wenhan was still stunned, and subconsciously said, "It's enough to have my shop in the town, and I don't plan to open another franchise store. "

..." Cai Qiang was choked by Xue Wenhan, snorted angrily, and then said, "Who told you that I want to open a franchise store in the town, can't I open it in the county?

" County?" Xue Wenhan raised his eyebrows and greeted Cai Qiang to sit down.

After that, he poured a glass of water for each of them and sat opposite Cai Qiang.

Cai Qiang said: "Of course, I have already found the shop." "The shop is

looking for me? So soon?" Xue Wenhan raised his eyebrows, took a sip from the teacup, and said, "But I have to tell you, you This franchise store will not open until March next year at least, so even if you buy the store now, it is useless."

"March next year? So late?" Cai Qiang was particularly surprised: "Are you kidding me?"

"No." Xue Wenhan put it down Teacup, serious expression.

Cai Qiang glanced at him, and it didn't seem like he was joking. He slammed his mouth twice, and then said, "Fortunately, I haven't bought the storefront yet."

"..." Xue Wenhan.

"Opening in March, your shop has to choose a site at the latest at the end of the first month, and then we will send someone to decorate it for you - of course, you have to give us the money for the decoration."

"Isn't this..." Overlord Clause?

Cai Qiang didn't finish his sentence, but Xue Wenhan had already guessed what he meant from his face, "It's normal for the money to work. If there is an overlord, it's not just taking the money and not working for you."

"..." Cai Qiang: "Do you have to use your workers? Can't I find it myself?"

"No." Xue Wenhan shook his head, and there was no room for negotiation.

Not only the workers, but also the materials needed for the decoration are all provided by them.

Franchisees only need to give money - that's how overbearing.

But Xue Wenhan can guarantee that they use the best materials and will never use inferior products.

Cai Qiang is not short of money, and he is also assured of Xue Wenhan's character.

This time too.

After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, he readily took out the bank note that he had prepared for a long time, and then asked Xue Wenhan to write the receipt.

After taking the receipt, Xue Wenhan thought he would leave, but saw Cai Qiang pick up the water glass in front of him, took a sip, and then asked Xue Wenhan, "What are you having for dinner?"

"..." Xue Wenhan, looking at him, was silent for a few seconds, then can not say it clearly."

He eats whatever people do. Although his family has some money now, it is not like those big families who have a fixed amount of what they eat every week.

Cai Qiang probably didn't expect Xue Wenhan to answer. After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, he immediately asked Xue Wenhan, "Why haven't you been to town recently?"

Not only did Xue Wenhan not go, but even Su Rian and Su Riyue did not go. .

He has been to their store several times, but every time it is Su Xiaoming and Xu Qiao.

"I'm busy, I don't have time." Xue Wenhan replied that he didn't want to talk to Cai Qiang at first, but he was too cold and not very good when he came to his house.

Fortunately, Cai Qiang is a familiar one, let alone Xue Wenhan will respond to him, even if Xue Wenhan does not respond to him, he will not be embarrassed.

Since he was talking loudly and talking

about his meal, he ate dinner at Xue Wenhan's house, and then rode away on his newly bought horse. Before leaving, he even showed him off to Xue Wenhan. horse.

Xue Wenhan has the memory of 'Xue Wenhan', and 'Xue Wenhan' has studied horses. Xue Wenhan can see at a glance that Cai Qiang's horse is a good horse among ordinary horses, but it is far from a real good horse. Woolen cloth.

For example, the horse from 'Xue Wenhan' before, and the horse of the queen he saw before, even if Xue Wenhan is a modern person, he has to admit that the horse is really good.

But seeing Cai Qiang's happy face, and the fact that he had just given him a lot of money, Xue Wenhan didn't want to hurt his confidence, so he said euphemistically, "It's okay.

" Seeing Cai Qiang slap on the forehead, he suddenly realized: "Forget, you are a prince, I haven't seen any good horses before, I can't let you see, I can't let you see..."

Cai Qiang muttered in his mouth, Not angry.

"What prince, don't talk nonsense, if you want to go to prison, go by yourself, don't pull me." Cai Qiang said nonsense, and he would not be better when it comes to him.

Therefore, Xue Wenhan hurriedly exited to stop Cai Qiang.

Cai Qiang patted his mouth and scolded himself: "Look at my mouth, this is really..."

"Alright, alright, we've finished eating, why don't you leave?"

He eats whatever others do. , Although his family has some money now, it is not like those big families who have a fixed number of what to eat every day and every week.

Cai Qiang probably didn't expect Xue Wenhan to answer. After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, he immediately asked Xue Wenhan, "Why haven't you been to town recently?"

Not only did Xue Wenhan not go, but even Su Rian and Su Riyue did not go. .

He has been to their store several times, but every time it is Su Xiaoming and Xu Qiao.

"I'm busy, I don't have time." Xue Wenhan replied that he didn't want to talk to Cai Qiang at first, but he was too cold and not very good when he came to his house.

Fortunately, Cai Qiang is a familiar one, let alone Xue Wenhan will respond to him, even if Xue Wenhan does not respond to him, he will not be embarrassed.

Since he was talking loudly and talking

about his meal, he ate dinner at Xue Wenhan's house, and then rode away on his newly bought horse. Before leaving, he even showed him off to Xue Wenhan. horse.

Xue Wenhan has the memory of 'Xue Wenhan', and 'Xue Wenhan' has studied horses. Xue Wenhan can see at a glance that Cai Qiang's horse is a good horse among ordinary horses, but it is far from a real good horse. Woolen cloth.

For example, the horse from 'Xue Wenhan' before, and the horse of the queen he saw before, even if Xue Wenhan is a modern person, he has to admit that the horse is really good.

But seeing Cai Qiang's happy face, and the fact that he had just given him a lot of money, Xue Wenhan didn't want to hurt his confidence, so he said euphemistically, "It's okay.

" Seeing Cai Qiang slap on the forehead, he suddenly realized: "Forget, you are a prince, I haven't seen any good horses before, I can't let you see, I can't let you see..."

Cai Qiang muttered in his mouth, Not angry.

"What prince, don't talk nonsense, if you want to go to prison, go by yourself, don't pull me." Cai Qiang said nonsense, and he would not be better when it comes to him.

Therefore, Xue Wenhan hurriedly exited to stop Cai Qiang.

Cai Qiang patted his mouth and scolded himself: "Look at my mouth, this is really..."

"Alright, alright, we've finished eating, why don't you leave?"

He eats whatever others do. , Although his family has some money now, it is not like those big families who have a fixed number of what to eat every day and every week.

Cai Qiang probably didn't expect Xue Wenhan to answer. After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, he immediately asked Xue Wenhan, "Why haven't you been to town recently?"

Not only did Xue Wenhan not go, but even Su Rian and Su Riyue did not go. .

He has been to their store several times, but every time it is Su Xiaoming and Xu Qiao.

"I'm busy, I don't have time." Xue Wenhan replied that he didn't want to talk to Cai Qiang at first, but he was too cold and not very good when he came to his house.

Fortunately, Cai Qiang is a familiar one, let alone Xue Wenhan will respond to him, even if Xue Wenhan does not respond to him, he will not be embarrassed.

Since he was talking loudly and talking

about his meal, he ate dinner at Xue Wenhan's house, and then rode away on his newly bought horse. Before leaving, he even showed him off to Xue Wenhan. horse.

Xue Wenhan has the memory of 'Xue Wenhan', and 'Xue Wenhan' has studied horses. Xue Wenhan can see at a glance that Cai Qiang's horse is a good horse among ordinary horses, but it is far from a real good horse. Woolen cloth.

For example, the horse from 'Xue Wenhan' before, and the horse of the queen he saw before, even if Xue Wenhan is a modern person, he has to admit that the horse is really good.

But seeing Cai Qiang's happy face, and the fact that he had just given him a lot of money, Xue Wenhan didn't want to hurt his confidence, so he said euphemistically, "It's okay.

" Seeing Cai Qiang slap on the forehead, he suddenly realized: "Forget, you are a prince, I haven't seen any good horses before, I can't let you see, I can't let you see..."

Cai Qiang muttered in his mouth, Not angry.

"What prince, don't talk nonsense, if you want to go to prison, go by yourself, don't pull me." Cai Qiang said nonsense, and he would not be better when it comes to him.

Therefore, Xue Wenhan hurriedly exited to stop Cai Qiang.

Cai Qiang patted his mouth and scolded himself: "Look at my mouth, this is really..."

"Alright, alright, we've finished eating, why don't you leave?"