Chapter 13

The warm breath sprayed on his neck, Xue Wenhan's body stiffened, and then he slowly relaxed. He raised his hand and patted Su Rian's back lightly, "Don't be afraid, it's alright."

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt When it got hot in his neck, Xue Wenhan slapped Su Rian's hand on the back for a while, and then he understood what it was, and a steady stream of heat poured into his neck, which finally turned into a cold feeling. Xue Wenhan knew that he was I cried, but I didn't say anything.

He patiently reassured him: "Don't be afraid, it's alright, you see we are now on the cliff, and there will be no more danger. Don't be afraid.

"

He held Xue Wenhan's hand tightly but never let go.

Su Rian also didn't know what happened to him.

I just wanted to lean on Xue Wenhan like this, leaned all the time, and didn't want to move.

The actions of the two shocked the crowd of melon eaters.

look at each other.

Then it turned into a chattering discussion:

"Angel... This, this is too courageous, just rush over, aren't you afraid of being beaten?!" Except for a few conservative thinkers who thought the two were immoral, seeing Su Rian Pounced on Xue Wenhan, most people sweated for Su Rian.

Then, seeing that Xue Wenhan not only didn't hit Su Rian, but also raised his hand and patted Su Rian's back again, "When did they get so good?!"

Finally, he was happy for Su Rian:

"If this person To be able to love Ange'er so much all the time, Ange'er will be blessed in the future." It's not a blessing, I heard that I have bought a servant for such a big house, can I be blessed? ! Who in the village can compare?

"An Ge'er is also suffering. Fortunately, when Xue Xiaozi comes back to his heart."

"Indeed, An Ge'er has been suffering for so many years, and it can be regarded as a

fortune ." "But don't go back to the way it was in two days, it would be a shame." There is also envy: "If only my future husband treats me

as well."

, but didn't know that Xue Wenhan's ears were amazing, he had already heard all of their words in his ears, raised his head, Xue Wenhan gave a warning look at the person who could not see Su Ri'an well and slander Su Ri'an.

After reading it, just as he was about to look away, he saw Su Douzi on one side broke free from Su Shiping's arms, and ran towards them with short legs while crying.

Su Shiping originally followed, but stopped when Xue Wenhan saw Su Douzi.

After Su Douzi ran over, he shouted "Amu" and threw himself on Su Rian's body.

As soon as Su Douzi came, Xue Wenhan fell out of favor.

Su Rian broke away from Xue Wenhan's arms at once, then hugged Su Douzi, and the mother and son burst into tears.

It happened that Xue Wenhan remembered that Su Rian said he was bitten by a snake, and said, "I'll check your injury." Then he grabbed Su Rian's feet and took off Su Rian's shoes, ready to see Su Rian Ann's leg injury.

Xue Wenhan's speed was too fast, before Su Rian could react, he took off the person's shoes and lifted his bottoms.

Totally forgot, this isn't 9012 and people's minds aren't that open yet.

In front of so many men, women and brothers, taking off her shoes and lifting up her panties, Su Rian's complexion suddenly changed, turning pale. Poisonous legs don't have much strength.

He opened his mouth, clenched his fists tightly, and there was only endless despair left in his heart.

Why is God doing this to him?

What did he do wrong?

After being disliked for so many years, and being a bull and a horse, I still have to be beaten. I thought that the hard days were finally over, but now... I was so humiliated in front of so many people.

What did he do wrong? !

Not only Su Rian, but other people also changed their faces.

How much Xue Wenhan disliked Su Rian, to humiliate him like this.

The person who said congratulations and envy just now is silent now.

If the good life had to be exchanged for such humiliation, they might as well not have it.

The people who came close subconsciously took a step back, but a young man rushed up to meet him, pointed at Xue Wenhan, opened his mouth and scolded:

"Xue Wenhan, don't go too far, I know you are rich, and you don't care about my family's safety. Brother, but even if you divorce him, why would you humiliate him so much?" He

took off his shoes and socks in front of the villagers and lifted his underpants, which means that Su Rian is already married. Brother, I'm afraid I won't be able to find my husband's house in the future.

This man is just too much! ! !

Su Riming originally thought that because Su Shiping was too partial to Su Ri'an, he could not see Su Ri'an. But at this time, he was really angry with Xue Wenhan, so angry that he even forgot how "ruthless" Xue Wenhan was, and he yelled at Xue Wenhan directly.

No matter how bad Su Rian was, he was the seed of their Su family, the only son of his second uncle.

Xue Wenhan actually...

actually humiliated him like that.

When I was scolding, I was very happy. After I finished scolding, I saw that there were almost no people standing beside me, only him and his father, who was also black with anger, and a few clan elders who just came up from the village, Su Riming I just remembered... This person is not a good person, he is a bully who can easily defeat seven or eight strong men in the village.

Suddenly a little scared.

The eyes that looked at Xue Wenhan also became vigilant, for fear that Xue Wenhan would get up and beat him.

But Xue Wenhan couldn't manage so much at this time, he didn't even notice Su Rian's desperate expression, because he found that the place where the snake bitten on Su Rian's leg was swollen.

Apparently, the toxin has started to spread.

That is to say, the poison is not severe, otherwise Su Rian would have died long ago after such a long time.

But even if the toxin is not powerful, it is still a poison, and it will still kill people over time.

When I was a soldier, I was bitten by a poisonous snake in the wild. If there was no medical condition, someone around me would help the other party to get the poison out first. Therefore, when Xue Wenhan saw the poisonous snake mark on Su Rian's leg, Xue Wenhan didn't think much about it, and lifted it up. He put Su Rian's leg on his own, and then lowered his head to drug Su Rian.

People who originally thought that Xue Wenhan disliked Su Rian was stunned after seeing that Xue Wenhan didn't dislike Su Rian's dirty legs and gave Su Rian drugs.

Including Su Riming, who was overwhelmed and scared, and Su Shiping, who was about to come forward and talk to Xue Wenhan.

They were all dumbfounded.

This...what does this mean?

Is it disgust? Still not disgusted?