Chapter 68

"I'll change, I'll change everything, don't leave." Li Hui said repeatedly without fighting back after being beaten.

Hearing Li Hui's words, Li Hui's eldest brother opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped by Li Hui's sister-in-law and shook his head.

Everyone looked at Li Hui, but Xue Wenhan did not see the actions of the two of them.

Li Hui's sister-in-law shook her head, and Li Hui's eldest brother closed his mouth.

In this case, either Li Hui's eldest brother and sister-in-law have a tacit understanding, or Li Hui's eldest brother listens to his sister-in-law's words, but according to Su Riyue, it should be the second.

This woman is also amazing.

Xue Wenhan thought to himself, no wonder Brother Yue was not an opponent.

"You change?" Su Riyue laughed, as if listening to a joke, and then asked: "Okay, you change, how do you want to change it?"

"I'll get you a chair when I go back, and there are more In the future, if my mother and the others tell you about me, I will..."

"How about you?"

"I'm all for you."

"For me, she's your mother, you don't care about filial piety? Are you afraid of being scolded by your spine? Yes, I want to tell you about this matter, Li Hui, do you know what the people in the village say about me? They say that the Lizheng family spoiled their son, and he can't do anything. Do

you know how this spread? Did I do nothing in your house? I can't do it, that's because my father and my Eminem asked my brother and sister-in-law to not let me do it, so I won't Do, didn't I do it at your house? Even if I can't, I'll keep learning okay?

But what about you? Did I say something bad about your family? In the past, even my brother and the others asked me, and I said that you are very good? Why are you ruining my reputation? "

Brother Yue, you have wronged us in this matter, and we have not ruined your reputation." "Li Hui's sister-in-law suddenly said.

"Didn't you ruin my reputation?" "Su Riyue sneered: "How do those people know that I can't do anything?" How could those people say that I'm stingy and stingy? Are these words said by ghosts? "

We really didn't say it. Li Hui's sister-in-law retorted dryly

. Just saying that if you lied, Jianhong wouldn't die? "Jianhong is the youngest son of Li Hui's eldest brother, the baby of the whole family," dare you? "

"Brother Yue, you talk about what you say. What are you doing to involve a child in Jianhong? This is our adults' business. What do you mean when you talk about a child?" Li Hui's eldest brother was a little angry, and shouted at Su Riyue.

"Dare you?" Su Riyue ignored him, asked Li Hui's sister-in-law again, and then smiled, "Look, don't dare, those words were originally spoken by you, so you dare not bet, if you weren't afraid What? Anyway, it's not what you said, so what if you take Jianhong's bet? You didn't say it anyway, so what's so scary about you? After speaking ,

Su Riyue immediately turned around and pointed her finger at Li Hui: "This is what you have for me?" Why didn't you speak for me when your sister-in-law spoke to me just now? "

This thing..."

"This thing is my fault?" are you saying that? Said I was spoiled, said I was stingy and stingy? Should I not count? Being so discredited by people? Li Hui, do you think that my reputation has been ruined, and you can beat me and scold me? Do you know that rabbits want people in a hurry? Do you think I'd be afraid of this if you push me too hard? "

"That's not what I meant."

"Then what do you mean?" Su Riyue asked, staring at him with mockery on his face.

Li Hui was very uncomfortable with his eyes, and said, "Don't look at me like that."

Su Riyue snorted, "Don't change the subject, when your sister-in-law talked about me just now, your elder brother knew to help your elder sister-in-law. Why didn't you help me? Didn't you say anything to me? Li Hui, you just said you didn't admit it, how can you believe that you will help me in the future?"

"Then what do you think I will do in the future? "Li Hui asked, he really asked.

"You ask me, who should I ask? Are you not my man? You ask me?" Su Riyue laughed angrily.

Everyone didn't know what Su Riyue planned, and they didn't interrupt.

Li Hui is also embarrassed. He has listened to his mother's words all these years, and he is used to it, but he can't change it for a while.

In the end, he just said dryly, "As long as we don't reconcile, it's all right?" Originally, it was impossible to reconcile without the consent of the man.

But this family.

Let alone the big Buddha in Lizheng, even Su Ri'an and Xue Wenhan couldn't afford to offend him.

"Okay, this is what you said." Su Riyue chased after the victory: "Separate the family, we will split up when we go back tomorrow, it just so happens that my father is Lizheng, you don't need to ask, just go up there, you can call a few more of you guys. How about the clan elder of the family? Do you agree?"

Su Riyue finished speaking, and Li Hui hadn't spoken yet, when Li Hui's elder sister-in-law spoke, angrily, "Brother Yue, what are you talking about? We split up just a few days after we got married. What do the people in the village say about our family? And we are going to serve in the military in June this year. Now that you are splitting up, how much do you want Xiaohui to go to serve in the military?" If they don't divide their families, they can pay 10 taels of silver.

If the family splits, how can two people afford twenty taels of silver?

Hearing his elder brother's words, Li Hui also raised his head and looked at Su Riyue.

"Reputation? Anyway, my reputation in your village has been ruined by your family. What am I afraid of? There is also the matter of military service. We will pay, so you don't need to worry about it.

" So much money from there?" Li Hui and his sister-in-law suddenly became vigilant, could it be that Li Hui saved private money?

"Sister-in-law, you forgot." Su Riyue smiled and looked at Li Hui and his sister-in-law, and pointed at Su Riyue and Xue Wenhan: "My fifth brother and fifth brother are the richest people in Baiyanggou? Ten taels of silver? Can't you get it? Will they not lend it to us?"

"What you borrowed from someone else is not yours, so you still have to pay it back."

"That's why you don't need to worry about it." Su Riyue was annoyed.

"Then don't we Li Hui make money?" Li Hui his eldest brother said suddenly.

"Brother, I'm fine." Li Hui finally said a word.

Su Riyue looked at Li Hui: "Okay, just one sentence, do you distinguish?"

"Our family will not agree." Li Hui's elder brother said.

Li Hui hesitated a bit, but still said, "Brother Yue, why don't we think of another way to break up the family?" Before the old man dies, the family will be criticized.

He doesn't want Brother Yue, nor does he want his parents, eldest brother and sister-in-law to be pointed at by others.

"Let's get divorced regardless." Su Riyue said, turning her head to look at Xue Wenhan: "Fifth brother, did you just grab a pen and paper?

" .

"You can help me write the Heli book now, and let Li Hui draw it now." After Su Riyue finished speaking, Xue Wenhan handed the already written Heli book to him.

Su Riyue did not immediately give Li Hui the book of Heli, but looked around the room, not knowing what she was looking for.

After searching for a while, his eyes finally stopped at one place.

Everyone followed his gaze and saw a pair of scissors made by Su Riyue for sewing on the small table somewhere.

Before everyone could speak, they saw Su Riyue rushing over in three or two steps, grabbed the scissors, and cut a scissors on her thumb, not knowing how to pamper her.

I don't know how much force was used, but the blood came out when the knife went down.

As if feeling no pain, Su Riyue calmly pressed the bloody handprint on He Lishu, and then handed it to Li Hui with a cold face.

But Li Hui didn't pick up and leave the book, but grabbed Su Riyue's hand regardless of everyone's eyes, and said angrily: "Why are you so impulsive, what are you doing to cut your hand."

Li Hui's expression saw Worried and angry.

Su Riyue felt it, paused, and suddenly pressed her hand on Li Hui's hand, and blood was on Li Hui's hand: "Just right, I have a lot of blood, so you don't need to cut your hand anymore. , let's draw and hold it now, let my father take a look after the drawing, and report to the yamen another day, and we'll break up."

"I don't want to break up." Li Hui grabbed Su Riyue's hand and carefully avoided him. After saying a word, he said, "Can I trouble you with that piece of cloth to bandage Brother Yue?" When the

other people saw Su Riyue cutting off his hands, they hurriedly surrounded Su Riyue into a circle. lock up.

Gossiping.

Su Rian went out as early as when she saw Su Riyue cut her finger just now. When Li Hui finished speaking, he had already entered the door, holding a small piece of white cloth and a thin thread in his hand.

Originally, Su Rian wanted him to bandage, but Li Hui had already reached out to him for cloth and thread. Su Rian raised his head and glanced at Su Riyue, and seeing that he did not show obvious disgust, he gave the cloth and thread to Li Hui.

After Li Hui took it, he bandaged Su Riyue.

While bandaging, he said, "I don't know how to draw, I'm not at peace."

"Discord?!" Su Riyue sneered and pulled out his hand. Fortunately, Li Hui had already finished bandaging him. Otherwise, how much blood would this draw bring.

"Separate if you don't get along, you choose." Su Riyue's attitude was very tough.

Li Hui's sister-in-law said, "Aren't you forcing Li Hui?" He was a little angry.

"Yes, I'm forcing him." Su Riyue looked at Li Hui and his sister-in-law and admitted generously. He was just forcing him, asking him to express his stance, asking him or his family.

Choose one of the two, you can't have both.

It depends on who Li Hui chooses.

If he chooses his family, he will be sad, but didn't the fifth brother ask him to go to the town to help them look after the shop, when he will meet a lot of people, it should not be long before he is sad.

As for the people in the village, even his father agreed to let them reconcile, and even Eminem, who he thought would let him endure it, didn't say anything. He didn't care about them at all.

It's a big deal to be scolded by them for a few years.

What, it's not that I haven't been scolded.

After Su Riyue said this, Li Hui and his sister-in-law didn't speak again, and Li Hui was particularly embarrassed.

No one spoke, and the air was very quiet for a while.

Finally, Li Hui opened his mouth and asked Su Riyue: "Does this have to be like this?"

Su Riyue looked at him, a little soft-hearted, but in the end she couldn't help but say, "It must be like this", and stared at Li Hui quietly, but her eyes The meaning is already obvious.

Li Hui didn't speak for a long time, and it took a long time before he spoke, and said, "I'll go back and discuss with my parents."

"Discuss? Hahahaha." Su Riyue suddenly laughed, with a particularly sarcastic smile: "Okay, you go. Discuss with your parents, first detain this Heli calligraphy and then go, how you discuss at that time is none of my business."

"Don't laugh like that." Li Hui was a little uncomfortable by his laughter, and he was nervous. He clenched his hands and didn't make a bet, "I don't mean to go back and discuss with my parents which one to choose, I mean I go back and discuss with them how to split up the family."

He actually liked Su Riyue very much.

If he gets divorced with Su Riyue, he will probably never find a good brother like Su Riyue again.

Li Hui knew it in his heart.

After a lot of entanglement, he was finally selfish.

As a result, as soon as his voice fell, Su Riyue hadn't spoken yet when his eldest brother opened his mouth: "Xiaohui, what are you talking about?! What do you mean by going back and discussing with your parents if the family should be separated?! Look at so many people in our village, Whose family split up without waiting for the old man to leave? Are you trying to force us to a dead end and have someone stab our spines to death?"

"Husband, don't be angry, Xiaohui definitely didn't mean that, Xiaohui... ..." Li Hui's sister-in-law saw that Li Hui's elder brother was angry, and hurriedly spoke up.

"That's what he meant." Su Riyue planned her words, then raised her neck like a fighting rooster: "Li Hui, is that what you said you meant? Or as your sister-in-law said, you're just lying I?!"

"I didn't lie to you."

"Okay, I believe you." Su Riyue said, grabbing Li Hui's hand while Li Hui was not paying attention, and pressed Li Hui's hand with a "snap". and off the book.

A bright red fingerprint was immediately left on the Heli book.

Seeing that Su Riyue was so strong, Xue Wenhan smiled helplessly.

In fact, none of these brothers are weak - as long as someone supports them, they are really arrogant...

Look at the skillful technique of pulling Li Huiqiang and pressing his fingerprints.

But this is also good, it is not easy to suffer losses, and he is relieved to hand over the shop to him.

Su Riyue's movements were very sudden, and there was no sign at all. The moment she was talking to Li Hui, the next moment... shocked everyone.

Li Hui's eldest brother and sister-in-law's complexion changed.

Li Hui's eldest brother seemed to be about to speak, but was stopped by his eldest sister-in-law.

Li Hui was even more shocked, and his voice was so strong that he couldn't believe it: "Brother Yue..." Didn't he agree

to let me go home to discuss the separation of the family?

Why?

He knew that Su Riyue had been wronged in their family, so when he carried his mother and sister-in-law behind them, he always relied on Su Riyue in everything.

He even gave Su Riyue some foot-washing water. Who has done this kind of work in a village?

That time when Su Riyue said that he was eating egg custard, he accidentally missed it. His original intention was to be afraid that his mother would run out of eggs and wanted his mother to leave two eggs for Su Riyue. Who knew he Mother actually...

Later, Su Riyue ignored him for several days because of this.

He really saddles up.

Li Hui suddenly felt very tired.

I was so tired.

I don't know how other people are getting married, why is he so tired.

On the one hand, there are parents who have the grace to give birth, and on the other hand, a husband who wants to spend a lifetime with him.

"This Helishu..." Su Riyue was a little angry looking at his soft-taped look, rolled his eyes, and shook the Helishu in front of him: "I'll keep it for three days. , I'll give you three days. You go back and discuss with your family whether you want to reconcile with me or separate your family. If you do, then forget it, you don't have to come again. If you want to separate, then Just remember to come to my house three days later before the sun sets.

Then, we split up and I'll be with you.

Remember, before the sun sets, if you come so late like today, then you just don't come, even if you come to me I won't go back with you either."

Su Riyue said, and quickly folded Heli Shu and put it in her pocket.

"Brother Yue, what do you have to say, why are you doing this as a family?" Li Hui, his sister-in-law, heard Su Riyue's words, and saw the attitude of Su Riyue's family, and was a little anxious.

"Let's not talk about how Xiaohui is, you are the only brother. What do you think will happen after you leave? Who wants a brother who has left? Do you plan to live alone in the future?..."

" What's wrong with living alone?" Xue Wenhan, who hadn't spoken much for a while, suddenly spoke up with a contemptuous voice: "I've seen my brother marry a wife..." Li Hui, his elder brother, sister-in-law, and a whole room of people opened their eyes with success. Xue Wenhan continued: "Don't use your ignorance as a show off in the future, it's very shameful."

Everyone didn't understand the sentence "Don't use ignorance as a show off capital", but they all understood the three "It's shameful" Character.

"If you can't marry someone, you can still marry a wife. What's the big deal, or do you think Li Huihao's brother Yue can't live without him?" Xue Wenhan had indeed seen his brother marry a wife, but asked Su Riyue to marry him. His wife is completely nonsense.

With Su Riyue's character, she can only marry.

Getting married is impossible.

"If you have time to calculate this and that, go out more, you will find that the world is bigger than you thought, and you will also find out how ignorant you are." Everyone knows that Xue Wenhan is not a local.

Hearing his words, the expressions on everyone's faces changed unpredictably.

Only Su Shiping, who had served in the military before and walked out of this small place, gave him a thoughtful look, but it was only one look.

He took Xue Wenhan home from Su Rian, and when he saw Xue Wenhan, he knew that Xue Wenhan's identity was not simple.

But... But Xue Wenhan has now lived in their village, and he is also good to An Ge'er, so he doesn't want that.

However, Xue Wenhan's knowledge was indeed incomparable to them.

Even if he is many years older, he can't compare at all.

He had actually seen the brother who Xue Wenhan mentioned marrying a wife. Their former centurion was a brother, and he also took a brother.

Their centurion appearance... is the same type as Su Rian, very masculine, if you don't look at the barely visible mole on his eyebrows, people would think he is a man just like him.

When he came back from the military service, he also thought about marrying An Ge'er with his second brother-in-law, but after seeing An Ge'er's character for a few days, he gave up... He was too soft-hearted.

Moreover, there is no precedent for a brother to marry a wife here, and even if he gets a wife with his temperament, it will not be a few days before he returns.

Finally gave up.

Now listening to Xue Wenhan say this...

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Li Hui, his eldest brother didn't believe it, although he was very afraid of Xue Wenhan, he still said with his neck stuck.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him and didn't even bother to pay attention to him.

Not to mention answering his words.

Li Hui's eldest brother was agitated by Xue Wenhan's eyes, and the air brushed up, and he was about to scold Xue Wenhan when he opened his mouth, but was stopped by Li Hui and his sister-in-law.

Fortunately, he didn't scold him, otherwise Xue Wenhan would tell him how to behave.

He hadn't touched in a long time.

Don't mind giving him a "little" lesson.

"Okay." Li Hui, who hadn't spoken for a long time, suddenly spoke up, and finally gave a tough voice, his voice solemn: "Brother Yue, wait for me, I'll be back in three days." After speaking, he stopped looking at Su Riyue and turned his back to He said to his eldest brother and sister-in-law, "Brother and sister-in-law, let's go back." After speaking, he walked straight away.

"Hey..." Li Hui and his sister-in-law had more to say, but when Li Hui left, he stomped his feet in anger, turned his head and gave Su Riyue a deep look, and then pulled her man away with him.

Seeing them leave, Su Riyue suddenly slumped on the ground and started crying.

No one pulled him.

Let him cry.

Crying and crying, Su Riyue suddenly asked, "Did I be too fierce just now?"

"!!!" Everyone was suddenly laughed at by him.

But before she could laugh out loud, she heard Su Riyue say in a weeping voice, "Actually, I don't want to make up with him." To be honest, Li Hui was really kind to him.

Except their family is too much.

If you can split up, that's fine.

He hopes that Li Hui's return will convince his parents to split up.

Even if he was willing to let them go out of the house, he would just earn it back in the future. He was not afraid.

He can endure hardship.

"Not fierce, not fierce at all." Seeing him crying like a child, Su Rian, who was closest to him, hurriedly hugged him from behind and coaxed him: "It was Li Hui who did it too much."

"Yes . , that beast." Su Riming and Su Rihui also scolded, regretting not beating Li Hui to death just now.

"It's that Eminem didn't find out clearly, it's that Eminem is not good." He Jianhong hugged Su Riyue and wiped away tears.

At that time, he inquired, and everyone in Dongpo said that Li Hui was very good, obedient and filial, and he was a good boy. He listened and thought it was good, so he agreed, who knows...

their family spoiled the children they raised, and went to their house to be a bull and a horse, not to mention being bullied, and He Jianhong felt sad.

"It's Eminem's fault, and my brother Yue has been wronged." He Jianhong was crying himself, but he didn't care, he raised his hand to wipe Su Riyue's tears.

Su Riyue didn't cry much at first, but when He Jianhong said this, he suddenly amplified his voice, hugged He Jianhong and cried especially hard, and kept saying, "Amu, they bullied me.

" Everyone is very distressed.

Su Rian immediately burst into tears.

Xue Wenhan supported him from behind and made him lean against him.

Su Rian sniffed and whispered, "Husband," before grabbing Xue Wenhan's hand tightly.

At this time, everyone's mood was very low, and no one noticed that the two of them were holding hands. Of course, even if they did, no one would say anything.

"Okay, don't cry anymore." After a while, Su Shiping said.

The voice is solemn.

Because he was the head of the family, everyone stopped crying when they heard his words, and set their eyes on him.

Seeing that everyone was looking at him, Su Shiping opened his mouth and said to Su Riyue: "You have grown up too, and today's matter is yours to decide. Since you have already decided, then wait for three days, if Li Hui comes after three days. If you don't come back after three days, then reconcile, don't think about the mess again."

"The mess" probably refers to the sentence Su Riyue said, "Actually, I don't want to have a relationship. He and Li."

After speaking, Su Shiping said again, "Give me the Heli book."

Su Riyue was in tears, watching him without speaking or taking out the Heli book.

Seeing that he didn't respond, Su Shiping didn't rush him, and just looked at him.

In the end, Su Riyue compromised, sniffing and pouting, took He Lishu out of his pocket and handed it to Su Shiping.

After taking the Heli book, Su Shiping said, "I'll take it for you. If he doesn't come in three days, I'll go to the yamen to report the matter of your Heli." Books or divorce papers go to the yamen, report the matter to the yamen, and the yamen separates their household registrations, which is considered to be divorced or divorced.

In general, when someone in the village divorced or divorced his wife, he would give Li Zheng a sum of money, because Li was going to report the matter to the yamen.

The yamen is so far away, it is impossible for them to work in vain.

But Su Riyue is Su Shiping's son.

No more of those things.

Su Riyue didn't speak, obviously he still had some memories of Li Hui, and everyone could understand him. After all, even if you keep a dog for three or four months, you have feelings, let alone a person.

Su Shiping said: "Okay, let's all go home. Brother An has to go to bed so late."

"It's okay." Hearing what he said, Su Rian said quickly, and looked up at the dark night sky outside. He said, "Why don't you sleep in my house, and I'll ask Aunt Fu to make your bed."

"I have to go back." Su Riming said, "If you don't go back, your sister-in-law will be worried."

Su Ri'an heard the same thing, No one in their family will go back, and the third sister-in-law will indeed be worried.

"Then Uncle, Uncle, and Brother Yue are sleeping here?"

"No, let's all go back, Brother Yue will go back with us, too." Uncle said, "I've troubled you for so long."

"It's okay." Su Rian said, "In two days, I want Brother Yue to help us look at the store."

"Oh, yes, what's the matter with looking at the store?" Su Shiping asked. clear.

Su Rian explained it to them, saying that it was too dangerous for him to go to the town because of his big belly. He asked Brother Yue to go to the town to help him look at the store. Looking at him worried.

After speaking, Su Rian was afraid that Big Bom thought he would let Su Riyue see the store for free, and felt uncomfortable, and quickly said: "Husband said to give Brother Yue a tael of silver a month, Brother Yue can do things if he has money on hand. It's more convenient, you don't have to look at people's faces."

"..." He Jianhong who kept looking at people's faces.

Everyone was surprised at the monthly money that Su Rian said, saying that the money was too high, and even He Jianhong said: "What to do with so much, give a few dozen wen, enough for him to buy things by himself, give so much How much can you earn in a day?"

After speaking, he remembered the hairpin bracelets and furniture that Xue Wenhan made. The wood was cut from the mountains and processed by himself. It didn't seem to cost much, and it was so expensive to buy.

just shut his mouth.

Su Rian smiled: "Don't worry, Big Bom, you must earn more than the monthly money given to Brother Yue."

Everyone laughed when Su Rian said this.

Even Su Riyue said: "The jewelry made by Fifth Brother not only has special effects, but also looks good. Many people buy it, and it makes a lot of money." I didn't cry anymore.

"Xiaohui learn from your fifth brother." He Jianhong instructed Su Rihui as soon as he heard about making money.

Standing behind Su Riming, Su Rihui heard his Eminem's voice, and hurriedly said "um", and then he was speechless.

"Wen Han, if Xiaohui is disobedient, you will beat him hard, don't get used to it." He Jianhong said again.

Xue Wenhan laughed and said, "Okay."

After Su Rihui called out "Amu" in dissatisfaction, everyone laughed, and so did Su Riyue.

Seeing him smiling, everyone was relieved.

The last family left.

The house also became cold, Xue Wenhan hugged Su Rian and asked, "Sleep?"

"I haven't showered yet." Su Rian leaned on Xue Wenhan's body lazily, as if she had no bones... If Su Riyue was here, she would definitely be here. I will counsel him back and say that I have no bones, and neither do you. '

But Su Riyue wasn't there, Xue Wenhan wished he kept leaning on him, and Su Ri'an didn't want to move anymore.

"The water should be cold, I'll take a look..." I don't know if it was because of being pregnant or what, Su Rian was particularly prone to sweating recently.

If the body is sticky and greasy, I have to wash it every night, even if I don't wash it, I have to wipe it before I can sleep.

Aunt Fu would boil water for him every night, but it's so late tonight, and I don't know if Aunt Fu is asleep.

Xue Wenhan said, helping him to sit up and letting him sit on the chair.

Su Rian gave an "um", sat on the chair, lay on the table, and said, "Go ahead."

Xue Wenhan went out, but Aunt Fu still hadn't slept, probably because she heard Su Shiping and the others leave, and even boiled the water .

The water was just boiling when Xue Wenhan went to see it.

After saying trouble to Aunt Fu and asking her to go to bed quickly, Xue Wenhan returned to the house with a bucket of hot water and a bucket of cold water.

The bathtub was in their room, and the people from Su Ri'an were in the main room. Xue Wenhan shouted, and Su Ri'an said "um". After a long time, Xue Wenhan had filled the water, and the person who said "um" just now didn't move.

Xue Wenhan shouted again, walked over, and saw Su Rian lying on the table, looking too lazy to move.

Seeing him, Te sticky shouted "husband"

originally Xue Wenhan wanted to talk about him, but when he heard him calling him "husband" in such a coquettish tone, his temper disappeared instantly.

He walked over, caught Su Rian's arm, and hugged: "Get up and go take a bath."

"I don't want to move." Su Rian coquettishly.

"Want to hug?" Xue Wenhan asked with a smile.

As soon as he heard the hug, Su Rian sat up and said, "No need." He patted Xue Wenhan's hand off, and walked to their house.

The tub was behind the screen, and Xue Wenhan sat here, looking at Su Ri'an's shadow reflected in the lights, Xue Wenhan felt that he was a little hot.

I regret that because I didn't have a daughter-in-law, I didn't understand that I could have intercourse for a few months of pregnancy.

I don't know if Su Riyue can do it now that she is six months old.

Therefore, when Su Rian came out from behind the screen after taking a shower, he saw Xue Wenhan looking at him with a cannibalistic look. Su Rian was so familiar with this look that he was so frightened that he almost fell, and hurried back to the screen. At the back, fasten the belt that was not originally intended to be fastened properly.

Then came out.

As soon as he came out, he blew the oil lamp, walked to the kang, quickly climbed onto the kang, wrapped himself in a quilt, and then greeted Xue Wenhan: "Husband sleep."

"..." Xue Wenhan was dumbfounded by his anti-thief action.

shook his head.

"Okay", he climbed onto the kang, and then found that the quilt was wrapped by Su Rian alone, and patted him across the quilt, Xue Wenhan said, "Let go of the quilt."

Su Rian said "oh", People don't move.

Xue Wenhan: "...Are you planning to freeze me to death?" At the end of March and the beginning of April, it was still very cold at night.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Ri'an released the quilt and warned Xue Wenhan, "If you have children, don't mess around."

"...Got it." He took it into his arms, "I'll hold you and don't do it."

Seeing that he really didn't want to do it, Su Rian slowly relaxed.

But not long after relaxing, Su Rian realized that something was wrong.

His face turned red with anger, "Xue Wenhan, you, you...!!!" How can you be in heat at any time.

"Don't move." Xue Wenhan pressed him down and said, "I'm a man, and my husband is in my arms, so it's not normal if I don't respond."

Su Rian was silent for two seconds, and then asked him, "I want to Don't help you?" He pointed with his hands.

"Okay." Before Su Rian's words came out, Xue Wenhan said quickly, as if he was afraid that Su Rian would go back on his words, and made Su Rian very angry.

At first, Su Rian helped Xue Wenhan to solve the problem with his hands, but later on, he did not know when it started to help each other.

The next day at the market, Su Xiaoming was too busy alone, so Xue Wenhan and Su Rian had to go to town. Su Douzi got up early and had to follow him. Xue Wenhan thought about it, and went to Su Shiping's house to call Su Riyue too.

Not only can Su Riyue go to learn from them, but Su Riyue's current situation is not suitable for staying at home alone.

Will be cranky.

Might as well go to town with them and forget everything when you get busy.

In the end, Xue Wenhan drove the mule cart and the five of them went to the town.

On the way, Su Xiaoming felt that it was not good to let Xue Wenhan drive the car all the time. He said that Xue Wenhan didn't care about this, so he just sat down.

Su Rian also said: "Let him go, you can just sit." Su Xiaoming agreed, and then sat quietly.

Very cute.

On the other hand, Su Douzi is going to be like this for a while, and it's going to annoy people to death.

Fortunately, there are some advantages for him to be like this. Su Riyue has no time to be sad when he is harassed by him.

Like children, the two coddled each other.

all the way to the store.

The market is mainly in the morning. In the morning, there are many people in the store. When Su Riyue came to the store for the first time, she saw the lumps and lumps of silver that his fifth brother had collected, and her eyes went straight.

This, this is too profitable, right?

It has only been more than three hours since they opened the door, and they have earned dozens of taels or more.

No wonder the fifth brother was so domineering when he told him to borrow money yesterday.

Sure enough, there is domineering capital.

He also wants to make money.

Didn't the fifth brother say that the monthly payment is one tael of silver. If he sells more, there will be rewards. He will get a lot of rewards.

Su Riyue thought to herself.

He clenched his fist and secretly cheered himself up, but Su Douzi saw him when he was puffing up. He heard Su Douzi ask him, "Gumu, what are you doing with your fist?"

"You Take care of me." Su Riyue picked him up and slammed onto the chair behind the counter: "Sit here and don't move."

"Oh." ground up.

It's a pity that he is too short, and it took him a long time to reach the ground by clinging to the table, and it took a long time to get off the chair after reaching the ground.

In the past half-day, Su Riyue has been standing at the door to greet the guests from the sullenness at the beginning.

He was good-looking, and with this shout, a lot of little brothers rushed in in an instant.

Su Riyue was very happy to see the people who kept walking into the store.

He turned his head and said to Su Rian, "Brother Fifth, my fifth brother's method is very good. Sure enough, there are a lot of people in the store." After he put Su Douzi on the chair just now, he asked Xue Wenhan what he wanted to do.

Xue Wenhan told him to stand at the door and shout.

At first, he couldn't let go. After a while, he saw a peddler shouting while walking with candied haws. Suddenly he was no longer shy, and let go of his voice and shouted what Xue Wenhan asked him to shout.

He shouted twice, and sure enough, many people looked at him, he was a little nervous, but when he thought of silver, he quickly cheered himself up, don't be afraid, and then shouted a few more times, and someone came to their store .

Seeing that it was useful, Su Riyue was very happy, and she gradually became more courageous.

After a while, a lot of people came to the store.

Even Li Hui's second sister-in-law called out, "Brother Yue?"

Li Hui's second sister-in-law couldn't believe it, and the one standing at the door of the jewelry store shouted loudly, "Come over and take a look... "The little brother is his husband's younger brother, who is very talkative and well-behaved.

Some can't believe it.

Do not

Only Li Hui and his second sister-in-law and the woman from the same village who came with Li Hui and his second sister-in-law were also surprised.

But Su Riyue also responded to them: "Second sister-in-law, come to the market."

"Yes, you are..." Li Hui's second sister-in-law looked at Su Riyue, and then at the store behind him, After recognizing Xue Wenhan's store, he probably understood.

Su Riyue smiled and said, "Help my fifth brother see the store, do you want to come in and have a look?" Although she knew that they would not come in, Su Riyue still asked.

"No." The woman who was with Li Hui and his second sister-in-law said, "We still have to go to the blacksmith shop to buy kitchen knives. After buying the kitchen knives, we will go back. The field work has not been finished yet. Eat the crops, that means your mother and the others are good, if I go to her mother's house now, my mother-in-law can't..." The woman still didn't know about Li Hui's family.

But Li Hui's second sister-in-law knew that when he heard the woman's words, his face changed, and he quickly interrupted her: "Aren't you going to buy a kitchen knife, let's go, let's go back when we're done, or we'll work in the fields. It 's not over."

After speaking, he glanced at Su Riyue, sighed, and said, "Then you are busy."

"Okay." Su Riyue said.

Knowing a woman is also unintentional.

But I still feel a little uncomfortable. I just got better and my mood is not good. Fortunately, Su Douzi got off the chair at this time, ran out, and asked him to settle the account: "Gum, you are so bad, put me on the chair. I can't even get down."

"Who told you to be short, you grow up if you have the ability."

"Short, do you blame me?" Su Douzi was angry.

"Don't blame you, do you blame me?" Su Riyue fought him for a few words, and finally ended with Su Douzi's failure, and rushed over to complain to Su Rian angrily.

However, because of Su Douzi's trouble, Su Riyue's mood has improved a lot.

He began to stand at the door and yell at the guests.

During this period, I saw a lot of people from Dongpo, and they would take a look at Su Riyue.

Su Riyue let them watch. If they came to the door of the store, he would invite people to come in. If they didn't come, Su Riyue would not pay attention.