Chapter 48

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Su Rian would have even thought he was the one who was bullied.

Shaking his head, he couldn't help laughing and walked over quickly.

Just at this time, a brother also came out of the alley. Seeing Su Rian saying hello, the two of them pulled up their own children, and then said a few words.

Su Rian gave the child two candies for Su Wenyun and Su Liuer, and then took Su Douzi to Su Shiping's house.

At the door of Su Shiping's house, he smelled the aroma of meat before entering. Su Douzi took a breath, shouted "Grandpa" and went straight to the place where the aroma came from.

Su Rian followed behind, a little helpless.

Unexpectedly, Su Shiping's family only eats now. Now that there is no life in the field in winter, everyone eats earlier, and he thought it was just to eat.

But since it came, there was no reason to go back.

I followed Su Douzi in, and when I walked to the door, I met Su Riyue who came out, and Su Douzi was looking into the house with her head in her arms, "Brother Five, why are you here?"

Su Ri An gave him the sole of the shoe: "I brought you the sole of the shoe, why did you eat?"

Then the two entered the door.

"The third sister-in-law is pregnant." Su Riyue secretly said, "I made the dinner tonight." So it was too late.

"Really?" The third sister-in-law had given birth to Liu Er for several years, and she thought she would not give birth, but she did not expect to be pregnant again: "This is a good thing." Su Rian subconsciously touched her flat belly.

Su Riyue saw his actions in his eyes, laughed scornfully, leaned over to Su Ri'an's ear, and asked secretly, "You have it too?"

"No." Su Rian's face was embarrassed.

It just so happened that the two of them had already arrived in the main room, so they didn't say any more.

Su Rian handed the small candies and cakes in his hands to the third sister-in-law, and said, "We bought it in the town yesterday for Wen Yun and Liu'er."

After speaking, he glanced at Su Douzi and saw that Su Douzi no longer knew where he was . When did he run into Su Shiping's arms with a piece of meat hanging from his mouth.

It seems like I haven't seen meat in a long time.

I only ate it yesterday.

Su Rian was a little helpless, his eyes quickly swept across the Su Shiping family, and when he saw that Big Bom had no black face, he was relieved a little.

Hello everyone again.

Su Shiping's family greeted him to sit down to eat, but Su Rian refused: "I had already eaten when I came."

"What did you eat? This is the pheasant sent by Yue Geer's husband, you must eat it. It's not this, sit down and eat." Hearing Su Rian's words, Su Shiping said, and glanced at the little meat left on the plate: "There's not much left, so I'll have a taste and eat quickly. , if you don't eat it, you'll eat it all up."

Then he brought Su Rian a plate with the most meat in it.

Everyone was black.

Su Riyue hurriedly moved her butt to make way for him.

As a result, when he moved the bench, Su Riming, who was sitting on the other end, and his daughter-in-law almost fell, Su Riming quickly supported his daughter-in-law, and then glared at Su Riyue again. Good day.

Staring at Su Rian a little puzzled.

However, Su Riming didn't like him. Su Ri'an knew it, and he was not angry. He sat down in the seat that Su Riyue had given up, and then thanked Su Shiping.

He picked up the chopsticks that Su Riyue had given him, and picked up the piece of meat that Su Shiping had given him.

Few of the families in the countryside have the habit of not eating or sleeping, and so is the Su Shiping family. The family chats and laughs at the dinner table.

Talking about Su Riming's daughter-in-law's pregnancy, Big Bom suddenly asked Su Ri'an, "How about you? Haven't you heard anything yet?" In the

past, Su Ri'an and Xue Wenhan had a bad relationship, so he didn't say anything. Now they have a good relationship. Well, this has to be put on the agenda.

Su Rian was a little embarrassed, shook his head, and said, "No."

After speaking, he hurriedly glanced at Su Douzi, for fear that the little guy would suddenly hear these unpleasantness by himself. He gnawed on a bone and his mouth was full of oil, not paying attention to their side at all.

Su Rian didn't know what to say about him as if he hadn't seen meat for a few years.

frowned.

Big Bom saw it too, but he didn't say anything. He even gave Su Douzi a piece of meat, and Su Douzi ate it without forgetting to say thank you.

After eating, Su Rian was about to bring Su Douzi back, but was stopped by Big Bom.

Su Rian followed Big Bom into their house with a bewildered face. As soon as he entered Big Bom, he asked, "Did you do that recently?"

Su Rian was stunned for a moment, but she didn't react for a while, but when she did, her face flushed. It was red, but Big Bom didn't force him, just sat there, drinking tea and waiting.

Su Rian babbled for a long time, and finally stammered, "Yeah."

The appearance made Big Bom laugh, "Why are you shy in front of me." After that, he asked Su Rian, "Is there any movement?" Since he did that, why didn't he move.

"No." Su Rian shook his head.

"Have you seen the doctor in town?"

Big Bom only knew that the things Xue Wenhan made had a special effect, but he didn't know that it had the effect of making people pregnant.

Su Rian didn't say anything. He shook his head and said, "No."

"If you don't, just find a time to have a look. Don't be shy. The beans are so big, so there is nothing to be shy about." Big Bom said, Su Riyue suddenly opened the curtain and came in, with a curious look on his face, Big Bom rushed him on the spot and said, "What are you looking at, go out."

"Amu." Su Riyue let out a coquettish sound.

Big Bom thought for a while, thinking that Su Riyue was about to get married, so he didn't chase him anymore.

Su Riyue sat down beside Su Rian and asked Su Rian in a low voice, "What did I say to you, Eminem just now?"

Su Rian glanced at him and said nothing.

Big Bom said: "I told your fifth brother to hurry up and have another son." After that, he didn't care about Su Riyue's reaction, and then his eyes fell on Su Ri'an:

"Douzi is a brother no matter what. Sooner or later, you will get married. Once you get married, you will become a family member. When you get old, there will be no one around to serve you. Go back and talk to Xue Wenhan. Hurry up and give birth to two more children while you are still young in these two years. Otherwise, it will be difficult to give birth in the future."

Su Rian was already twenty-three and almost twenty-four, which was already very old at this time.

At his age, if he could have children, he would have at least three or four.

He only has one Sudouzi, which is indeed a bit less.

Nodding, Su Rian said, "Big Bom, I know, I will discuss with him when I go back." Although he is thin-skinned, Su Rian also knows that this is not the time to be thin-skinned.

It didn't falter.

Big Bom let out an "um", and seemed to have thought of something, and asked Su Rian, "Did you marry when you worshiped in the church?"

He remembered that it seemed that Su Rian married.

But Su Douzi's surname was Su, and he was afraid that he remembered it wrong.

Hearing Big Bom's words, Su Rian was also stunned for a moment, and then probably guessed what Big Bom was thinking, "um", then tangled, and said, "Xue Wenhan didn't want beans at that time." Douzi followed his surname. .

Speaking of this, Su Rian was still a little sad.

Big Bom didn't notice it, and said, "Then go back and ask Xue Wenhan if you can give birth to a son with the same surname as Su, and your father will be your only child. If... ."

"This...?" Su Rian didn't know it could be like this.

It was also because Xue Wenhan didn't want Su Douzi that he dared to give Su Douzi the surname Su. Now... seeing

his hesitation, Big Bom encouraged: "Don't be afraid, just ask, if he doesn't agree, forget it." After all , Su Rian is a brother, very few... No, almost no husband's family is willing to let the child born with the brother's surname.

He just felt that it was not good for the second brother's line to be cut off like this.

I only said it because of Su Douzi's foreshadowing.

Su Rian gave an "um", nodded, and said, "I will go back and talk to him." Afterwards, the three of them said a few more words, talking about Su Riyue's marriage. .

Su Ri'an asked, "Is the date for Brother Yue's marriage fixed? This year or next year?"

"The year after that." Before Big Bom spoke, Su Riyue, who was beside him, spoke first, he didn't want to marry now. .

Big Bom glanced at him, ignored his words, and said to Su Ri'an: "Dongpo asked the matchmaker to ask, your uncle said that next year, it is already the twelfth lunar month this year, and the time is too fast."

In fact, the time is not in a hurry, A month is enough, but it's just an excuse.

Su Rian snorted angrily when he heard his Eminem's words.

He didn't want to marry now at all, but no one could understand him, he felt so tired. Thinking about it, his mouth pursed unconsciously.

Very aggrieved.

While pouting, Su Douzi and Su Liuer came in hand in hand. When they came in and saw Su Riyue's appearance, the two children laughed hahaha.

After laughing, Su Douzi asked Su Riyue, "Gum, what's wrong with you?"

After laughing, Su Douzi asked Su Riyue, "Gum, what's the matter with you?"

"No problem, why did you come in?" Su Ri Yue quickly restrained the expression on his face and asked with the appearance of an elder.

"It's dark outside." Su Liuer said.

"Daddy is here to pick us up." Following Su Liuer, Su Douzi said, and then asked Su Rian, "Amu, when are we going back?"

Su Rian let out an "ah", the oil lamp was lit in Big Bom's room, and they didn't notice the time just as they said, and it was already dark.

After saying, "Go back now." Su Rian said to Da Bom and Su Riyue, and then led Su Douzi and Su Liuer out of Da Bom's house.

In the main room outside, Xue Wenhan was talking to Su Shiping and Su Riming. When he saw Su Ri'an come out, he asked, "Okay?"

Su Ri'an gave him an "um" and asked him, "Why are you here?" , feel stupid.

Sure enough, Su Riyue, who followed him out behind him, laughed when he heard what he said, and then whispered: "Fifth brother, are you stupid?" He

must have come to pick you up. say? ! !

Xue Wenhan didn't smile, he glanced at him and said, "It's getting dark, come and have a look."

Xue Wenhan said vaguely, but Su Rian knew what he meant, the corners of his mouth curved slightly, and he smiled happily.

After that, Xue Wenhan asked He Jianhong again—that is, Da Bom's goodness. After asking, where did he say a few words to Su Shiping and Su Riming, and after that, he took Su Douzi and left with Su Ri'an.

When he came to the door, Big Bom suddenly said to Su Rian, "Remember what I said, don't forget."

Su Rian knew what he said, and was a little embarrassed. He said "um", and then became afraid. Big Bom felt perfunctory, and hurriedly said: "I see."

It was already dark outside.

Because at the beginning of the month, the moon was not bright, and it was pitch black. After staggering for a while, Su Rian subconsciously reached out and grabbed Xue Wenhan's arm. After grabbing it, he remembered that Xue Wenhan was still holding Su Douzi, and silently retracted his hand.

Xue Wenhan laughed loudly, holding Su Douzi in one hand and reaching out to grab the hand he was about to leave with the other.

Hold on to move forward.

Su Rian raised his head and glanced at him, but unfortunately it was pitch dark and couldn't see anything.

He secretly smiled and thought proudly: This is my husband.

Just thinking about it, I heard Xue Wenhan ask, "What did Big Bom tell you just now?"

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rian staggered in fright and almost stumbled. His face instantly turned red and turned into an apple. Fortunately, It was dark and Xue Wenhan couldn't see it, otherwise Su Rian felt that he was going to crawl into the crack of the ground.

He hesitated for a long time before he spoke and asked Xue Wenhan, "Do we want to have another child?" After asking, he realized that Su Douzi was still there, and hurriedly said,

"Don't be afraid of Douzi, even if you have a little brother then, Ah Mu will also hurt you very much."

Xue Wenhan smiled and waited for him to finish before saying, "Douzi fell asleep." "

Huh?"

on his neck, he thought he hadn't slept.

Just as I was about to say, "I thought I didn't sleep," Xue Wenhan complained, "Then you have to take off that hairpin two days ago and put it back on when you go back."

"I, I..."

"What am I? Xue Wenhan interrupted him, "Don't you want children?"

He wanted children, but he always felt that something was wrong.

After putting on the hairpin, he always wanted it very much. Xue Wenhan couldn't help it when he teased him a little bit. Originally, he thought it was because he hadn't done it for many years, so he was thirsty... But after not wearing the hairpin for the past two days , although I want it occasionally, but it is also occasionally, it is completely incomparable with before.

So, it wasn't his fault at all, everything was because the hairpin was making fun of him.

Now, Xue Wenhan wants him to wear that hairpin again... To

be honest, Su Ri'an was still a little bit conflicted, and raised his head and glared at Xue Wenhan.

Unfortunately, it was dark and Xue Wenhan couldn't see it at all.

A blind man.

Xue Wenhan walked in front. Seeing that he didn't speak for a long time, he squeezed the palm of his hand, and then said, "If you don't want to wear it, I'll just work harder."

Su Rian was shocked and almost pulled his hand from his. Come out: "How else do you want to work hard?"

"Don't you want children?" Xue Wenhan laughed softly, and then asked maliciously: "How hard do you want to work?"

"!!!" Su Rian was shocked for a long time. did not speak.

Remembering that he couldn't get up the next day after each incident, his back was sore and sore, Xue Wenhan actually said that he would work hard, and muttered for a long time, "Don't work harder, it's already very bad.

" The voice was low, and Xue Wenhan couldn't hear it clearly, so he asked him, "What did you say?"

Su Rian quickly shook his head: "It's nothing."

There was something wrong in his heart, and when he got home, Xue Wenhan put Su Douzi in the place . It was confirmed when he and Su Douzi slept in the room the other day.

He was like this all night.

When he said no, Xue Wenhan said he wanted a child, and he was tossing about it... He was deeply annoyed that he shouldn't have said anything about having a child.

As far as Xue Wenhan's frequency is concerned, even if he doesn't say that children will have them sooner or later.

Lying in bed the next day, Su Rian secretly scolded himself for being cheap, and after hearing what Big Bom said, he told Xue Wen bluntly.

As a result...

the most annoying thing is Su Douzi, isn't it good to play by yourself? He had to stand in front of the kang with big bulging eyes and ask him: "Amu, what's wrong with you? Are you sick?"

"..." Su Ri'an: "Amu is fine, just a little sleepy."

"Sleepy ?" Su Douzi's eyes lit up: "Is there a little brother?"

"..."

Before Su Rian could speak, Su Douzi said again, "Yesterday we went to Grandpa's house, and Liu Er said that his mother was pregnant. Little brother, I like to sleep very much these days."

"..." Su Rian: "No, Eminem just slept a little late last night."

"Then when will you give birth to a little brother?" Su Douzi asked. After thinking for a while, he said, "Sanbom said you are going to give me a baby brother."

"Douzi, have you had breakfast?" Su Rian found that his family was in a little bit of a situation after returning from Su Shiping's house yesterday. No, you can hear about having children everywhere.

He originally thought it would be great to have a child, but now... he felt embarrassed.

Had to change the subject.

Fortunately, the child is immature, so I didn't think much about it when I heard him ask about eating, and immediately put aside the matter of giving birth and answered him: "I have eaten, the small cakes bought in Eminem Town, the steamed buns steamed by Grandma Fu. eggs." Then he showed off to Su Rian: "Amu, I ate two eggs this morning."

"..." I couldn't eat an egg for a month before, but now... two a day.

Su Rian got dressed, got off the kang, and patted his smug little head.

Suddenly, Su Rian discovered that it had only been more than two months, and Su Douzi not only had flesh on his face, but also had a little bit of progress towards the fat man.

Su Rian took a few glances, and finally reminded him vaguely: "Douzi, you eat so much every day, isn't your belly bloated?

" I can eat more."

"Eat less." Su Rian couldn't hide it any longer, "Eating more is like a decimal in the village, it can't be fished if it falls into the water."

"...Amu." Su Bean was wronged.

Su Xiaoshu is really too fat, it's not normal to be fat.

Obviously he didn't eat anything, but he was fat, and even the fat one had a problem walking, so he shouldn't be so fat.

"Eat less. If you eat more, you will become a pig. When you grow up, no one will want it."

"Amu, don't you want any beans?" The small cakes that were not swallowed in the mouth could be seen clearly.

While crying, he also shouted: "Amu has a little brother, no more beans, woo woo..."

"..." Su Rian laughed angrily, lifted him from the ground, held him in his arms, and lifted him up. He rubbed his little head with his hand: "Amu didn't want beans, dear, don't cry."

"But...but...you say that you will grow up...no one will want it when you grow up." , I cried for a long time before I finished speaking.

"..." Su Rian: I said that, but I didn't mean it that way.

I miss Su Douzi, who used to be well-behaved and sensible.

Now this is so bad.

Too bad I want to give it away.