Chapter 39

"Master Xue, let's meet again." Cai Qiang was training the little servant, and when he saw Xue Wenhan, a smile immediately piled up on his face.

"Young Master Cai, what a coincidence." Xue Wenhan didn't really like this Young Master Cai, and his tone was a little lukewarm.

Fortunately, the original scumbag's attitude towards Cai Qiang was not too bad, and it was not abrupt.

Cai Qiang said twice, "Yes." Then he shifted his gaze to Su Ri'an, "This is..."

Su Ri'an was tall and tall, different from ordinary little brothers. Cai Qiang had guessed that he was Xue Wenhan's husband, but when he thought about Xue Wenhan's attitude towards his country husband, he was a little uncertain for a while.

However, Xue Wenhan didn't make him wait long. Hearing his words, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he didn't show any disgust. Instead, he said, "My husband, Su Ri'an." The

proud look almost blinded Cai . With strong eyes, even Su Rian was a little embarrassed, and was secretly pulled by Xue Wenhan's hand.

Let Xue Wenhan stop talking.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him and pinched the palm of his hand. Surprised, Su Rian almost shook Xue Wenhan's hand away.

Fortunately, he remembered that it was outside, and he wanted to save face for Xue Wenhan, so he suppressed the discomfort in his heart, and said to him, "So it's Xue Furang, hello hello." Cai Qiang nodded.

He said, "Hello."

Su Rian doesn't particularly like talking to strangers, especially someone like Cai Qiang who exudes "I'm expensive" all over his body.

But thinking of what Xue Wenhan said to him before I came to the episode, I was afraid that the distance between him and Xue Wenhan was getting bigger and bigger, and finally... I managed to endure the discomfort and said, "I heard my husband mention it a few days ago. Young Master Cai, I finally saw you today."

Hearing Su Rian's words, Cai Qiang was surprised. He didn't doubt the authenticity of Su Rian's words, only that Xue Wenhan had a good relationship with Su Rian and even said things like seeing him.

Thinking about Xue Wenhan's previous attitude towards Su Rian, Cai Qiang's expression suddenly became strange.

But Cai Qiang runs a casino in the end, a fine person. This weirdness was only covered by the smile on his face for a moment.

On the contrary, Xue Wenhan laughed softly after hearing Su Rian's words.

After saying a few more greetings, Xue Wenhan took Su Rian and the servant up to the second floor together.

When ordering, Xue Wenhan looked at Su Rian, who was restless and restless, so he didn't ask him any more, and ordered the dishes on his own.

Later, when Xiao Er poured the tea and left, Xue Wenhan called out, "Xiao An" when Su Rian raised his head and looked at him, motioned for Su Rian to come and sit next to him.

Su Rian pursed her lips, snorted softly, then turned her head and looked at the river outside the window, ignoring it.

Xue Wenhan was amused by his reaction. Since the mountains don't come, I will go to the mountains.

Said, "Sample." Xue Wenhan got up, walked over and sat beside Su Rian, raised his hand a little rudely and turned around Su Rian, who pretended to look at the river but secretly glanced at him, and let him sit with his face facing him Down.

"Sample, I'm so bold, I don't dare to listen to my grandfather." Xue Wenhan smiled and pinched his cheek.

!

Probably because Xue Wenhan said this with a smile on his face, it didn't look like he was angry, Su Rian was not afraid of him, raised his hand and grabbed Xue Wenhan's hand pinching his cheek, and complained, "It should be expensive here. Bar."

"..."

Although he can understand it, he said over and over again that Xue Wenhan was a little helpless. He raised his hand and turned his face to face him, saying word by word. "Let's be together, there are still many opportunities to come to this kind of place in the future, you have to adapt slowly."

Su Rian looked at Xue Wenhan, saw Xue Wenhan's serious expression, and nodded stunnedly, wondering if she understood.

Xue Wenhan smiled, and then said: "No matter what I buy in the future, no matter where I take you, don't think it's expensive, the money you earn is spent, if you don't spend it, do you want me to spend it on others to be happy? "

Others?!"

I don't know how to grasp the main point. I didn't catch what Xue Wenhan said was too expensive, but I could hear the words of others clearly.

Xue Wenhan wanted to laugh a little, but before he could laugh, he heard Su Rian jump up and say, "No."

"No, then don't think it's too expensive." Xue Wenhan said, "I brought you here, I must be able to spend it. I got up, or I won't bring you here, eh?! Do you understand?!"

"Yeah." Su Rian nodded, and then repeated, "Understood."

"Understand it . Alright." Xue Wenhan nodded, put away the seriousness on his face, lowered his head and kissed Su Rian's lips.

"What are you doing?!!" Su Rian was taken aback by his sudden action. He quickly pushed Xue Wenhan away, then glanced at the door with a guilty conscience. When he saw no one was coming, he reached out and patted his chest. put in the stomach.

Xue Wenhan looked at his appearance, chuckled softly, and pulled him into his arms regardless of other people's struggles, "Don't worry, this is a private room, no one will see it .

"

If Xiao Er comes in, he will knock on the door, don't worry, eh?!"

As soon as Xue Wenhan said it, Su Rian whispered "um" and let Xue Wenhan hold her softly, and the door was knocked "dong dong dong".

Su Rian pushed Xue Wenhan away like a frightened bird, and then felt that Xue Wenhan was too ashamed to sit next to him, and motioned Xue Wenhan to the opposite side.

Xue Wenhan looked at him but didn't move, instead he said, "Come in"