Chapter 58

After Su Douzi left, Su Rian wanted to go back to the house, but when he walked to the threshold, he suddenly thought of something, and asked Uncle Fu in the yard: "Uncle Fu, is no one here today?"

This is a bit of a question. Sad.

Today is the second day of the new year, the day of New Year's greetings, but no one came to their house.

"No." Uncle Fu said, feeling a little strange in his heart, why no one came to pay New Year's greetings on the second day of the new year.

But no matter how strange he was, he didn't dare to ask Su Rian.

Su Rianluo let out a disappointed "Oh", and after returning to the house, he counted the few relatives left in their family who were still walking, and it seemed that none of them would come to pay New Year's greetings to their family today.

After all, they are juniors.

"No, someone else will definitely come." As soon as Su Rian thought about it, he heard someone shouting from outside the door, "Angel." He

quickly put down the sunflower he just grabbed, and Su Rian ran out.

When he saw the people walking in, it was indeed the two people he thought of - Su Shiliang's eldest daughter, and the only daughter of the three families of their generation.

Su Riqin.

"Sister Qin, brother-in-law." Su Rian asked and greeted the two of them to come in.

Although Su Riqin is Su Shiliang's daughter, she did not have a bad relationship with the Su Shiliang family or the two of them.

At the beginning, Su Li scolded Su Riqin severely because of this incident, but Su Riqin was relatively strong and her husband's family was strong, so in the end, Su Li had no choice.

It's over.

After entering the house and pouring tea, Su Rian told the two of them, and then went out to ask Aunt Fu to cook something for the two of them.

Aunt Fu agreed.

Back in the room, Su Rian grabbed his hand as soon as he sat down, and asked him gossip: "Reconciled?"

"..." Su Rian was speechless for a while.

This sister is good at everything, but she is too gossip, but fortunately, she is gossipy and not big mouth.

Su Rian nodded and said, "Yeah."

"Not bad." Su Riqin pulled Su Rian and swept over Su Rian back and forth, wishing to poke a hole in Su Rian.

Su Rian was uncomfortable with her, so she could only complain: "Brother-in-law, you take care of my sister."

"Hahaha." Seeing that Ange'er is going to run away."

"Hahahaha." Su Riqin gave a particularly unrestrained laugh, and then said, "I'm still a child and I'm still shy." After speaking, she didn't know what she saw, but suddenly her eyes lit up .

Seeing her appearance, Su Rian trembled subconsciously, feeling that something bad happened.

Sure enough, Su Riqin laughed slyly twice and asked Su Rian, "Have you got a second child?" Her eyes fell on Su Rian's stomach.

Straight to the point.

With that kind of gaze, Su Rian was so angry that she raised her hand and covered her eyes directly.

Didn't answer her either.

As soon as it was covered, Aunt Fu came in with two plates of fried dishes.

Su Rian thanked Aunt Fu, then handed the chopsticks to Su Riqin, and added some water to their cups so that they could eat and drink.

Su Riqin gossips, she can't even eat anything.

Su Rian was asked by her red Guoguo's eyes and unobstructed words, and wanted to drive her out.

Fortunately, Su Riqin and her man didn't sit for long. After eating, they drank some tea and left.

When I left, I didn't forget to tell Su Rian: "If you are born, tell me, my sister will come to see you."

"!!!" When did I say I was pregnant?

Watching them leave, Su Rian was super tired and lay on the kang.

He really really didn't want to see Su Riqin again.

Su Ri'an was lying down when Xue Wenhan came back. Seeing Su Ri'an lying on the kang, he also lay down. The first sentence he lay down was, "I'm too tired to pay New Year's greetings."

"Well, tired." Su Ri An was still thinking about Su Riqin, and when she heard Xue Wenhan's words, she opened her mouth and replied.

too tired.

But it's strange to think that it's gone, and as soon as we meet, I can't wait to drive away immediately.

Xue Wenhan didn't know that Su Rian was different from him, and thought that Su Rian was responding to his words, so he began to tell Su Rian what happened to him this year in his New Year's greetings.

Xue Wenhan spoke for a long time before Su Ri'an reacted.

My heart is a little empty.

He looked up at Xue Wenhan and found that Xue Wenhan did not notice that he was distracted, so he relaxed a little and leaned over to hug Xue Wenhan.

But as soon as he hugged Xue Wenhan, he was pushed away by Xue Wenhan.

Su Rian was stunned for a moment, and looked at Xue Wenhan in confusion.

"I'm sweating, I'll take a shower later."

"...!!"

Do you still have this atmosphere after taking a shower later? !

Su Rian gave Xue Wenhan a blank look.

Xue Wenhan didn't say anything about New Year's greetings, and got up to take a shower.

In the third year of junior high, there were only a few people in their family, but not many compared to other families.

And Xue Wenhan also paid tribute to all relatives except Su Ri'an's uncle's house on the fourth day of the first year, and this was still under the condition of accommodating Su Riming.

"Why are there so few relatives in our family?" I have been paying New Year's greetings with Su Riming in the past two days. I learned from Su Riming's mouth that besides him, Su Rihui is also paying New Year's greetings.

The two are not finished yet.

"We don't have enough families, that's not good." Su Rian didn't want to say the reason, it sounded too pitiful.

"Okay." Seeing his appearance, Xue Wenhan raised his lips and smiled, raised his hand to rub his head, and then kissed him.

Although Su Rian was a little ashamed of Xue Wenhan, he still enjoyed it.

Especially when he was hugged by Xue Wenhan at night.

warm.

After kissing for a while, Su Rian hugged Xue Wenhan and panted and asked Xue Wenhan, "Are you going to go to my uncle's house with me tomorrow?"

"There?" Xue Wenhan asked, rubbing his hair one after another.

"Xipo, it's very close, it will be there in a quarter of an hour."

"Go." Xue Wenhan said and hugged Su Rian, "Go to bed."

"You put me down." Su Douzi was still in the room, but Xue Wenhan dared to carry him in.

Su Rian was a little anxious.

"Douzi is asleep." Xue Wenhan coaxed him.

Su Rian didn't believe it, Xue Wenhan swore that, Su Rian glanced at him and believed him.

As a result, when they entered, they saw Su Douzi staring at the door with big black eyes. As soon as they came in, they shouted, "Daddy, Eminem..." After shouting, they saw Su Rian being held by Xue Wenhan. , and was particularly worried and puzzled and asked, "Amu, are you sick?" Otherwise, why do you want Dad to hug him.

"..." Su Rian pushed Xue Wenhan away, wanting to go down.

Xue Wenhan put him directly on the kang.

Su Rian glared at him, angry.

When he went to bed at night, he hugged Su Douzi, did not let Xue Wenhan get close, and even threw Su Douzi's quilt to him.

"..."

Wrapped in Su Douzi's quilt, Xue Wenhan lay on the side, leaning on his chin and thinking: Have you been pampering him too much recently?

The pet won't let him sleep under the quilt.

Disappointed when you wake up tomorrow.

As a result, when I woke up the next day, I saw that Su Rian was still black-faced, and that his daughter-in-law was long in front of the horse and his daughter-in-law was short.

"You make people think that my brother is bad."

"Aren't you bad?" Xue Wenhan complained, "Don't let me sleep under the covers."

"...!!" Too lazy to tell him.

After taking the New Year's gift, he went straight out and said to Su Douzi who was playing in the yard, "Douzi, go wash your hands. After washing your hands, go to your uncle's grandpa's house with Eminem to pay New Year's greetings."

"..." Xue Wenhan.

Let's go together.

It doesn't take oneself.

Su Douzi went to wash his hands. When he came back after washing his hands, he found his father standing next to his Eminem. Su Douzi raised his head and asked Xue Wenhan, "Dad, are you going too?"

"No," Su Rian said.

"Well." Xue Wenhan said.

The two were almost at the same time.

"...Then should I go or not?" Su Douzi pouted, dissatisfied with their answer.

"Go." Xue Wenhan said and picked up Su Douzi.

Su Rian glanced at him without refuting, and walked over to explain to Aunt Fu Shufu, "Aunt Fu Shufu, if anyone comes from the family, you will entertain them." Although there may be no one coming.

"Okay." Aunt Fu said.

In fact, he wanted to ask Su Rian where to go, but after thinking that he had no right to ask the master where to go, he closed his mouth.

Su Rian gave an "um", and then said: "Then Fu Shufu Aunt, we're gone, the family will work hard for you." Then he went out.

Su Rian's grandfather's home was on the outermost side of the west slope, very close to Nanmu Village, only a quarter of an hour away.

Su Rian's grandfather and grandmother were very enthusiastic. As soon as they saw Su Rian, they took Su Rian's hand and started crying: My baby is longer than my baby, and Xue Wenhan couldn't accept it at first.

But slowly, listening to the old man's words, my heart suddenly softened.

What Su Rian's grandfather and grandmother said was nothing more than Su Rian Amu's affairs, and asked if Su Rian was doing well.

Su Rian said, "I'm doing well." Then she pulled Xue Wenhan over: "Grandma, let me introduce you, this is my husband."

"Husband?" Although they were close, the two elderly people were old.

I don't know about the reconciliation between Xue Wenhan and Su Rian, but when I heard Su Rian's words, I couldn't react, thinking that Su Rian was remarrying: "Did you marry that person after getting divorced?"

"!! No. Su Rian looked at his old, skinny grandfather, feeling a little uncomfortable, and said, "It's that person." After saying that, he was afraid that his grandfather and grandma would be sad, and quickly said: "But he has changed now, and he is very kind to me." , the brothers in our village all envy me."

"Really?" Grandma didn't believe it.

How can a person say that getting better is getting better.

How Xue Wenhan knew about Su Rian at the beginning, but the two old men and women who couldn't even work could do nothing but give Su Rian some money they had saved.

Listening to Su Rian's words now, it's natural to not believe it.

"Really." Su Rian took her grandma's hand and acted coquettishly: "Grandma, when did I lie to you?"

After Su Rian finished speaking, her grandmother suddenly cried, grabbed Su Rian's hand, and patted it. He patted and said repeatedly: "Okay, he's good to you, he's good to you, so that I won't feel guilty when I go down to see you Eminem. I didn't take good care of you."

Probably talking about him Eminem, when grandma cried, Su Rian also started to cry.

In the end, even my grandfather's eyes turned red.

Xue Wenhan hurriedly said, "Grandpa and grandma, don't worry, I used to be a jerk, and I will definitely spoil

Ange'er in the future." "Okay, it's enough to have you." Grandma first heard that Xue Wenhan was Xue Wenhan. I was angry, but I felt relieved when I heard what Su Rian said and what Xue Wenhan said was not a fake.

In fact, she is an old woman who is about to go to earth, even if she is worried, she can't help it.

But Xue Wenhan was able to accompany An Ge'er to see them, and he probably recognized An Ge'er in his heart.

Grandma thought.

"Grandpa and grandma rest assured." Xue Wenhan assured again.