Chapter 55

After a busy afternoon, the people from Dongpo Li's family left.

Su Riyue's marriage has also been decided. The eighth day of the first lunar month is a very good day, and there is only one month left until today.

"It's still very fast." Su Rian also sighed when he heard Xue Wenhan say.

Unexpectedly, the little guy who followed his butt and called fifth brother was old enough to marry, and suddenly felt a sense of loss. This feeling was when he saw the pear holding the pulp and shouted "Amu, give you a pear to eat. "The Su Douzi reached its peak.

Su Rian squatted down, followed the little guy who ran over, hugged him, and sighed heavily.

Su Douzi didn't understand why Su Rian sighed, frowned and asked curiously, "Amu, what's the matter with you?" He raised his hand and let the juice from the pear drip onto the ground due to the temperature.

"It's okay." Su Rian raised his hand and touched Su Douzi's soft hair, sighed and said, "Our Douzi is about to grow up."

"..." Su Douzi was stunned, and then reprimanded Su Rian: "Then I will in the morning Said to help you pick the soybean sprouts skins, but you also said that I was a child, and told me not to cause trouble."

"..." Su Rian: What a vengeful little guy.

Isn't that because the water is so cold that you are afraid that you will be frozen?

Su Rian smiled, raised his hand and rubbed his little head, forgetting the sad things for a while.

When Xue Wenhan came out of the room where he made the furniture, he saw Su Rian holding Su Douzi, father and son didn't know what they were talking about, they laughed hahaha.

He asked, "What are you talking about?" Xue Wenhan took the washbasin into the main room, poured some water, and washed his hands.

"I didn't say anything." Seeing Xue Wenhan, Su Rian stood up and asked Xue Wenhan, "Is it ready?"

The chair made for the store was not made yesterday. It was a little late when I returned from Su Shiping's house today. I went to the store. Li must be back soon after arriving at the store.

The two did not go to the store.

There was nothing to do if he didn't go to the store, so Xue Wenhan made a chair.

"Not yet." That was so fast. Xue Wenhan wiped his hands, then poured out the water for washing his face , and said, "I'm

a little hungry. I'll do it after I eat."

Let's see if Aunt Fu is ready." Before leaving, he touched Su Douzi's head.

Su Douzi watched Su Rian leave, then turned his head to look at Xue Wenhan, rolled his eyes and called out with a smile, "Daddy."

Xue Wenhan said "hey" and picked him up from the ground.

Seeing the pulped pear in Su Douzi's hand, he asked him, "Who gave it to you?" Their house didn't have such a thing.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Douzi was startled, and hurriedly wanted to hide the water pear, but his clothes had no pockets, and the juice of the water pear was too much, so he couldn't find a place to hide for a while, and almost cried.

Looking up eagerly, the little guy looked at Xue Wenhan with tears in his eyes, "Daddy, I...I didn't steal sweets on purpose, I..." I just like sweets.

One candy a day is simply not enough.

Just went out to play today, and the fourth grandmother gave him a pulped pear and he took it.

He was so happy in the end that he forgot that his father didn't let him eat sweets, and pears were also sweet. He was very scared now. Don't look at his father's special favor, but if he found out that he was stealing candy, he would definitely be spanked.

Daddy's hands are so strong that every time he hits him, it hurts.

It has left a shadow on Su Douzi's little heart.

Su Rian went out and asked Aunt Fu, who said it would take a while.

Su Rian went back to the house, and when he entered the door, he saw Su Douzi holding a pulpy pear and looking like he was about to cry. He felt distressed and glared at Xue Wenhan. Sudouzi, kiss.

Su Douzi coquettishly called "Amu" and poked his head into Su Rian's arms. Su Rian asked Xue Wenhan what was going on. Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, he shook his head helplessly.

Then he pulled Su Douzi's little head out of his arms, raised his hand and squeezed his little face, and asked him, "Who told you that the water pear is sugar?"

Hearing his words, Su Douzi raised his head, his eyes were confused, for a moment , and then pouted and expressed his understanding a little unhappily: "Because the pulped pear is also sweet." He remembered that his father said that he would not be allowed to eat sweet.

Eat only one candy a day.

After listening to Su Douzi's explanation, Su Rian couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Laughing a little awkwardly, Xue Wenhan looked at him and said, "Slow down." Then he took Su Douzi over.

Su Rian gave an "um" and stopped, but his eyes were still smiling.

Su Douzi was a little unhappy, and Su Rian explained to him: "Although this water pear is sweet, it is a fruit. It's okay to eat fruit."

"Are you okay?" Su Douzi glanced at Su Rian, then turned his eyes Move to Xue Wenhan's body.

As long as Daddy says it's okay, then it's really okay, and he won't be spanked.

"It's alright." Xue Wenhan saw him staring at him, smiled, walked over with him and put him on the kang.

Hearing that Xue Wenhan said it was okay, Su Douzi suddenly became happy, holding the pears high and calling Su Rian: "Amu, eat it for you."

"You can eat it." Su Rian said, came over, sat down He went to him and asked him, "Who gave it?"

"Fourth grandma." Su Douzi said, and pushed the pear to Su Rian's mouth, Su Rian took a bite, and then Su Douzi let Xue Wenhan eat it again , Xue Wenhan took a bite at the place where Su Rian had bitten.

Su Douzi just took it and started to eat it by himself.

While eating, he did not forget to say how good the fourth grandmother was: "I was going to play outside Chunli's house, but I met the fourth grandma on the way. The fourth grandma gave me a pear and I took it back."

Su Chunli's house is in Su Ri'an's house . Not far away, the brothers and daughters around them usually gather at the door of Su Chunli's house to chat when everything is fine.

The content of small talk was nothing more than gossip about what happened in the village.

Because of being scolded before, Su Rian didn't like going there very much.

Sudouzi really likes to go there.

Because there are not only brothers and women, but also children like him.

Su Rian gave an "um" and asked him, "Then did you thank the fourth grandma?"

"Thank you." Su Douzi nodded obediently, and then asked Su Rian: "Amu, why is there no milk in our house? Water pears are available in Chunli's house." He pouted and looked at Su Ri'an with aggrieved expression.

He looked at Su Rian and didn't know how to answer, so he turned his head and glanced at Xue Wenhan.

In the past, because he brought Su beans by himself, even eating and drinking was a problem. Who would have the spare time to go to the forest to pick them.

The pears of the pulpy pears are picked from the woods behind Sancha.

——Of course, it is on the edge of the front mountain behind Sancha, so it is not dangerous.

is time-consuming.

He has to work and bring Sudouzi, so he has no time.

Now that Su Douzi said that, Su Rian remembered that their family had never made pears.

However, there are no pears to make for him now.

In the end it was over.

After dinner, Su Rian coaxed Su Douzi to sleep, and Xue Wenhan continued to make chairs.

After a while of extra class, Xue Wenhan finally finished the chair at night.

The chair was very unique, Su Rian liked it very much when he saw it, and praised Xue Wenhan: "Husband is amazing." Hearing that, Xue Wenhan was about to float into the sky.

Not happy.

Su Rian looked at him so stupid, smiled, and leaned over to kiss him.

The latter two tossed for half the night.

After a while, Xue Wenhan stayed at home to make furniture. He made the promised furniture for Uncle Langzhong's house and Su Shiping's house, and then made a chair for the doctor in the town's medical center.

Su Rian looked at the shop, and because of the help of the cloth shop owner and Xue Wenhan's fierce reputation, no one came to the shop to make trouble.

Business is also going well.

That is, the income in the last month was significantly lower than that in the previous two months.

The main reason is that fewer people buy special effect hairpins and bracelets, and most of their previous income came from hairpins and bracelets with special effects.

Most of the ones sold now are ordinary, and the income has shrunk a lot all of a sudden.

Although the numbers haven't changed much.

Su Rian went home and told Xue Wenhan about this matter, and Xue Wenhan told him not to care too much, this is normal.

Hairpins and bracelets with special effects are more expensive, and not many people in town can afford them.

Also because it is expensive, they will definitely keep it carefully after buying it, and will not just throw it somewhere like a hairpin for five cents.

So it is not easy to damage.

In two months, almost all the people in the town who wanted to buy it also bought it.

Sales naturally fell.

Xue Wenhan didn't care much about it.

Su Rian was very nervous at first, and thought it was his problem, but after hearing Xue Wenhan's words, he was relieved.

On the eighth day of the first lunar month, it was finally the day when Su Riyue got married.

The marriage of a child is a big event for the family. Not only the neighbors in the village, but also relatives are invited no matter how far or near.

Including, Su Rian and Xue Wenhan.

When Su Riyue came to their house with Xiguo, Su Rian thought that Su Riyue had gone wrong-because Xiguo was only given to relatives, not clansmen.

He asked him, "Why do you still have it for us?"

It might be the surprise on Su Rian's face that pleases Su Riyue, Su Riyue rolled her eyes and giggled and teased Su Rian: "Fifth brother, you forgot that you are married, and if I remember correctly, it was You marry the fifth brother-in-law, and it's not that the fifth brother's husband is standing in the door. Of course, you have to give it to Xiguo."

"..." Su Rian was a little embarrassed, and said, "I understand." Xiguo asked him, "Would you like to come in and sit?"

"No." Su Riyue shook the bamboo basket in her hand: "And the Qiangzi family, I'll come when I have time, no Time won't come." He took the basket and left.

Su Rian watched him leave, and handed the happy fruit in his hand to Su Douzi, who was running at an unknown time and looked at him eagerly, "Here you are, greedy cat."

"Amu also eats it." Su Douzi took the joy However, instead of eating the fruit immediately, he lifted it up and let Su Rian eat it first.

Su Rian told him not to eat it and let him eat it himself, but the little guy still refused, and asked Su Rian to eat it.

In the end, he had no choice but to take a bite before he began to eat.

After eating, Su Rian teased him: "If you eat Aunt's happy fruit, you can go when Aunt gets married."

"I'm going." I'm going, what does Eminem mean?

Su Douzi's alarm clock flashed, and she asked Su Rian, "Aren't you going to go?" "You can go if you eat Xiguo,

but what did Amu do when he didn't eat Xiguo?" Su Rian laughed and coaxed he.

"How can you do this, Amu? Aunt is so good to you, you don't even want to go when Aum gets married." Su Douzi looked at Su Ri'an with dissatisfaction with a look of disbelief.

"..." Su Rian