Chapter 78

"I'll keep learning carpentry." Li Hui said.

He is not good at eloquence, and a carpenter is more suitable for him.

"I also learn carpentry." Zhou Shu said.

A carpenter is a skilled job, and after learning it, you won't be afraid of starvation.

"I'll look at the shop." Seeing Zhou Shu's decision, Xu Qiao hesitated and said.

Compared with being a carpenter, he prefers to deal with people, although he is not very good at talking.

"Have you figured it out?" Xue Wenhan asked again, fearing that they would regret it.

"The fifth brother..." Probably because Xue Wenhan's expression was too serious, Su Rihui suddenly became a little uncertain: "How about I go back to discuss it with my father and Eminem at night, and then tell you, okay?"

"Yes. "Xue Wenhan glanced at him.

Su Rihui is young. Although today's children are more responsible than children in the 21st century, he is still a child after all.

Xue Wenhan expressed his satisfaction.

"Then I'll tell you tomorrow." Seeing that Xue Wenhan agreed, Su Rihui's heart finally relaxed.

Xue Wenhan gave a "hmm" and glanced at the other three people: "Think about it again, and let me know tomorrow." After speaking, afraid that some people would not take it seriously, Xue Wenhan emphasized again: " The decision this time is very important, after the decision is made, it will not change, you have to think about it."

Xue Wenhan emphasized the words "just" and "re".

His eyes swept over the four of them again, and finally he was stunned when he saw Xu Qiao.

Afterwards, he said something that didn't fit the description: "Xu Qiao, I remember you're almost eighteen, right?"

"Well." Xu Qiao was a little stunned, and he didn't understand why Xue Wenhan suddenly asked this question, but Zhou Shu understood and turned his head. He glanced at Xu Qiao.

But he said nothing.

So did Xue Wenhan. After asking that sentence, it was over. As if the question just now was an illusion, he turned the topic to the decision-making thing again.

"If you want to see the shop, just wait, and I'll arrange it for you later. If you want to learn carpentry, you should go back tonight and think about it, what you want to learn, and discuss it with the two of you when you come tomorrow morning, try not to Choose the same one."

After talking for so long and feeling a little thirsty, Xue Wenhan stood up and poured himself a glass of water, drank it, and continued.

"After all, we have a limited number of people here, and there are only so many people buying things. If everyone does the same thing, then the number of people sold will definitely be less, and the money will naturally be less.

" Then even if we don't repeat it, there are others." After hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rihui muttered.

Not to mention other things, there is a carpenter in their village.

Of course, the things that the carpenter made were completely incomparable to those made by Xue Wenhan. If it weren't for the things Xue Wenhan made were too expensive for most people to buy, the carpenter would probably be out of a job.

"So, it's up to you to be the best at it." Xue Wenhan said, his eyes fell on Su Rihui's face, and he glanced at it, "When you make something extremely good, someone will definitely pay for it. With

that said, Xue Wenhan stretched out his hand and carried the unfinished stroller next to him. He pointed to the stroller and asked, "Everyone, look at this baby stroller... What do you think?"

"It's very beautiful." "It's amazing." "It's exquisite."

Several people said one after another.

"It's beautiful? It's delicate?" Xue Wenhan snorted, "Have you all seen the trolleys of dumplings and bean cakes?"

"Yes." Several people said in unison.

"How is it?"

"Better than this one." Su Rihui said, and the other three nodded. Xu Qiao thought for a while and added: "It's very delicate and luxurious."

Hearing Xu Qiao's words, Xue Wenhan didn't say anything, but thought in his heart: Can it be exquisite or luxurious? ! I spent so much time.

"Yes, you are right." Xue Wenhan affirmed them: "It is very delicate, luxurious and beautiful, and... It is also very practical and convenient. I see if you really want to buy it..." Saying that, Xue Wenhan directly ignored Su Rihui and the others. The three single dogs directly turned their attention to Li Hui: "Does Li Hui want it?"

"I want it." Li Hui said, "But... if I wasn't your brother, I would definitely not be able to buy what you did. If you start, you can only watch."

Even if you are my brother and I made it, you can't afford it! !

Xue Wenhan thought to himself, and said, "Well," he said, "So, we have to classify the trolleys. According to the simplest classification, they are divided into three grades: high, medium and low; high-end, exquisite and luxurious, they are specially sold to Cai. The kind of rich people who are rich and stupid..."

Xue Wenhan's voice fell, and the four of them sneered.

Cai Qiang is really stupid with money, probably because he makes money too easily, so he doesn't take money seriously.

It gives people a feeling of being stupid with a lot of money.

Xue Wenhan didn't laugh, and after they finished laughing, he continued: "If it's mid-range, sell it to those who open shops in town, such as Boss Xu in the pork shop... They can't afford the expensive ones, but the low-end ones are too low-end. They don't like it, so the mid-range is the most suitable; in addition to the high-end and mid-range, there is another kind of low-end, and the low-end is a little rough, of course...

This rough is relative to the high-end and mid-range. , I don't want you to be really rough. If you can sell this kind of money to people in the countryside who have no money, it will be cheaper. A hundred liters is like this—the price is very cheap, and it is easy for everyone to accept it. In

addition to being divided into three grades, high, middle and low, each grade can also engrave different patterns, patterns, and even make a trolley for twins...

You see, a single trolley can make so many patterns. So, you only need to learn One or two will suffice, there is absolutely no need to learn so much. If he learns too much, he is just like the carpenter in our village. He can do everything, but he can't do anything well. There are very few people looking for him, not even at home. I can't support it.

Not only the trolley, but other things are also the same."

"The table and chairs should learn to make cabinets, as well as doors and windows, which are considered together." Li Hui asked.

"It's not necessary, you can cooperate." Xue Wenhan said, "If someone asks you to decorate, you can go with a few people, the table and chairs will be the tables and chairs, the doors and windows will be the doors and windows, the floor will be laid... You don't have to be alone. Yes ."

"Then we..." Xu Qiao was a little nervous, glanced at Xue Wenhan, then glanced at Zhou Shu subconsciously, and finally said, "You said that those who make tables and chairs make tables and chairs, those who make doors and windows make doors and windows, It's not enough for us to make cabinet trolleys..."

"You don't need to worry about this, there are many people in our village." Xue Wenhan said, gradually having an idea in his heart.

But it's just a prototype. After that, I'll discuss it with Su Ri'an, Su Riyue and the others, and then make a decision.

They didn't tell Xu Qiao.

Said it again: "Don't worry about this matter, I'll find a way."

"Yes." Xu Qiao nodded.

"The main thing I'm talking about today is that you guys are carpenters. Think about it after you go back. No matter what you do, as long as you do it well, it will make money."

"I see." Several people replied.

"Okay." Xue Wenhan stopped talking after he finished speaking: "Let's do this for now, you can continue to work... Oh, yes, the two of you want to see the shop too, and you have to follow everyone these days. Let's learn together, at least figure out the principles of these wooden tools, and when you go to the store and someone asks you how you do it, you know how to answer it, it's better than saying you don't know."

"Yes. "Xu Qiao said.

"Understood." Su Rihui replied.

In fact, he is not very sure whether he can go to the shop now. Although he really wants to go, he thinks that his father and Eminem should not agree.

Some tangled.

Xue Wenhan didn't know his entanglement, and after hearing their words, he said "um" and told them to "continue to work." He

picked up the unfinished trolley and started making a trolley.

Others also started doing their own thing.

When he went back in the evening, Xue Wenhan told Li Hui about Cai Qiang's plan to lay the floor, and then gave the deposit to Li Hui and asked him to take it back to Su Riyue.

Ask Su Riyue to collect the money tomorrow and give the deposit to Cai Qiang.

Li Hui agreed and went home with the deposit bars.

Su Rihui also left, Zhou Shu and Xu Qiao were still in the room, Xue Wenhan glanced at them: "The time is up, if you want to rest, go to rest."

"I want to learn more." Zhou Shu said.

"Me too." Xu Qiao agreed.

"Look at you." During the rest time, what you want to do is your freedom, Xue Wenhan doesn't plan to care about them. After saying a word, he went out, walked to the door, saw Su Rian coming out of the toilet and was about to go back to the house, as if thinking of something, he called Su Rian, "Wait."

Then he turned around and opened his body . Behind the door he just closed, he shouted into the door: "Xu Qiao, you come out first."

"Oh, good." Xu Qiao looked at Zhou Shu with a confused look, then got up and walked out .

Ask Xue Wenhan: "Master, what are you looking for from me?"

"You said you were almost eighteen?" Xue Wenhan asked the question, and Su Rian, who was behind him, knew what he was going to say, and came over as well. .

"Well." Xu Qiao said, not quite understanding yet.

Seeing him like that, Xue Wenhan explained to him, "You know that our country has regulations that a brother must get married at the age of 18. If he doesn't get married, he will be matched by an official?"

"...I know." Xu Qiao's face turned pale.

As long as Bai Cang's people know about this, it is because too many things have happened recently, and it is a problem for him to even survive, so he will forget about it.

Now that Xue Wenhan mentioned it, he suddenly felt a little overwhelmed.

Originally, he had a fiancé.

but now......

Xu Qiao clenched his fists. He was seventeen years and seven months old, and there were less than five months left until he was eighteen.

If you don't get married by then...

"I'll let you know, you also have a number in your heart, think about it, if you have free time recently, you can go to the village more often to see if there are any men you like in the village. You can tell us, we'll go and find out for you, otherwise, if it's your eighteenth birthday, you don't know what kind of person you'll be matched with."

Xu Qiao lowered his head and said nothing.

On the other hand, Su Rian couldn't bear it any longer, so he persuaded him: "Zuan Zhuan, Zhuan Zhuan, what are you coming up with?" Xu Qiao is a brother, not a man. What do people say when he goes out to find a man?

Sometimes I really don't know how this person's head looks like, how is it full of strange thoughts.

"...Then what should I do?" After coming into contact with him these days, he felt that Xu Qiao was a very nice kid besides being a little introverted.

But his identity is the servant of their family. If he is allocated, there will be no good people. The ugly ones may be good. The biggest possibility is to distribute to the servants of other families or those who are lazy and poor. He can't open the pot and is willing to marry someone who goes back to support himself as a bastard.

It is unlikely that the servants are servants. There are only two families with servants in Baiyanggou, their family and the Xipo family.

But Xipo's family is only a servant, and a woman.

So, there are only those lazy bastards who are left, thinking that such a good child will marry a bastard.

Xue Wenhan felt a pity.

And... if Xu Qiao marries a bastard, it will most likely affect his future work.

This is what he doesn't want to see.

"I don't know either." Su Rian said, if he knew, would he marry Xue Wenhan?

Xu Qiao looks alike to him, both belong to the unpopular brother.

Seeing Xu Qiao, Su Rian seemed to see himself.

I feel a little sad.

"There are still five months. You should be careful these days. We will also help you to see if there is a suitable man.

" , very much like him when he heard the uncle talking about the allocation.

Knowing his feelings, Su Rian sighed slightly in her heart, raised her hand and patted his shoulder, comforting him: "There are still five months, I will definitely find my husband, don't be afraid."

"Well, not afraid." Xu Qiao raised his head and smiled at Su Rian, a little ugly.

Don't be afraid.

It was fine when I forgot too many things a few days ago, but now that I mention it...

Besides, he looks like this...

If he looks good, I don't have to worry about it, but...

Thinking of this, Xu Qiao subconsciously He raised his head and glanced at Su Rian, thinking in his heart: The life of the little master is so good.

Not only did I find my husband, but my husband was so good-looking and capable.

He doesn't ask his husband to be as good-looking and capable as the master, as long as his husband is not a lazy, domestic violence bastard, but his current status...

Plus he doesn't look good.

It is impossible for a man from a good family to marry him.

Even at the time of distribution, those adults will subconsciously assign subordinates to bad people.

Hey...

Xu Qiao sighed slightly.

When I returned to the place where I was working, I was in a bad mood. I lost my mind from time to time, and almost cut off my hand several times.

Seeing him like that, Zhou Shu frowned and asked, "Did Master tell you just now?" In fact, he already had a guess in his heart.

But Xu Qiao just shook his head and said, "It's nothing." Then he continued to work.

Xu Qiao was in a bad mood, and Su Rian was also a little silent. Xu Qiao was too similar to him.

He finally found Xue Wenhan.

What about Xu Qiao?

After thinking about it, Su Rian thought of Zhou Shu. In fact, Su Rian wanted to ask Zhou Shu if he wanted to marry Xu Qiao.

Su Rian knew that if he asked, Zhou Shu would definitely agree even if he didn't want to.

After all, he is the master.

But Zhou Shu is a handsome guy...

Seeing Su Rian in a daze, Xue Wenhan raised his hand and waved it in front of him: "Don't think about it so much, we can't control so much because of our personal marriages."

"..." Su Good day.

A moment of silence.

Who brought it up first? ! !

Really...don't know what to say about this guy.

Su Rian looked at Xue Wenhan a little bit now, and kicked Xue Wenhan: "Go away, I don't want to see you now."

"What happened to me?" Xue Wenhan was innocent.

"It's nothing, it's just that it doesn't look good to you. You go quickly, I don't want to see you." After saying that, Su Rian pushed Xue Wenhan and let Xue Wenhan go. The more he looked at Xue Wenhan, the more annoying he felt.

It's annoying to want to be beaten.

Xue Wenhan didn't know what Su Rian was thinking, so he still stayed there.

Seeing that he had no intention of leaving at all, Su Rian got up and left: "I'm going to see the children."

"..." Xue Wenhan.

After being stunned for a while, he still followed: "I have something I want to discuss with you."

"What is it?" Hearing him say something, Su Rian didn't chase him anymore, stopped, turned around, ask.

"I asked Xiaohui a few of them today. Xiaohui and Xu Qiao said they wanted to follow you to see the shop, so now only Li Hui and Zhou Shu want to learn carpentry.

Originally, I was thinking of waiting for the four of them . I learned. At that time, our furniture store also opened, and we put the things that the four of them made into the store to sell. In this way, I only made furniture with special effects, not ordinary ones.

After all, I My energy is limited, and there are too many people looking for me to lay the floor recently, so I don't have time. But now this situation... I just want to recruit some people in the village and learn with the two of them, when the time comes Once you've learned it, you can put the things they make in the shop and buy it."

"Is this possible?" Su Rian frowned and dragged Xue Wenhan into the house: "Let's go in and talk."

Xue Wenhan followed . When he went in, the matchmaker was teasing the dumplings and the bean cake was sleeping. When he saw the two of them come in and talk to them, he left.

Hongniang left, Su Rian walked over and hugged the dumplings, then said to Xue Wenhan, "But what if they learned to do it themselves?"

"Don't worry, this is not a problem." Xue Wenhan said, "We can Sign a contract with us in advance, stipulating that you have to work for us for a few years after graduation."

"That's fine." Su Rian said, wrinkled his face after finishing speaking, and continued: "But if you do it, you won't be able to sell it. What should I do?"

"Is it up to you?" Xue Wenhan said.

"On me?" Are you kidding me?

Su Rian was surprised, raised his finger and pointed to his nose, with a look on your face, don't make fun of you.

"Don't look like that, I'm telling the truth." Xue Wenhan stretched out his hand and saw the hand he was pointing at him, squeezed it, and let go, "I'll call you Brother last month after this matter, let's Discuss it again and again, and I will tell you what to do when the time comes."

Su Riyue has a flexible mind and has unique ideas about these things.

Xue Wenhan planned to train him more in the future and share some for Su Ri'an, otherwise Su Ri'an would be too tired by himself. "Alright." Su Rian withdrew his hand and said while holding the dumplings, " Brother Yue is

really talented in selling things."

The rest of the people still went back to the town to see the shops. Su Riyue has always done a good job.

At least he can't compare.

Thinking of this, Su Rian was a little frustrated.

Xue Wenhan saw that his mood was wrong, raised his hand to squeeze his cheek, and asked with a smile, "Are you jealous?"

"Jealousy." Su Rian glared at Xue Wenhan.

Actually a little jealous.

It can't be said to be jealous, it should be envy.

Very envious.

Xue Wenhan smiled and looked at him: "It's fine if you're not jealous, Brother Yue is good at sales..."

"What is sales?" Su Rian interrupted him.

Xue Wenhan explained to him: "It's just selling things and selling them to others. Brother Yue is very talented in this area. He knows how to do things that others are more willing to sell him, so he can sell things so easily. Everyone has a field that everyone is good at;

you are like me... Although I dare not say that furniture is the best, but it is unmatched in our place, but what about me selling things? I go to Where do you stop, people are scared away before you speak... So, these are normal.

Although you are not as good as Brother Yue in selling things, have you found that everyone is very willing to listen to you? Whether it's Brother Yue, Li Hui, or Zhou Shu... they all listen to you."

Su Rian retorted: "Isn't that because I'm their elder brother and master?"

"Yue My brother is also Xiaohui's brother, do you think Xiaohui listens to him?"

"No."

"That's enough."

"So...what do you mean?" Su Rian asked, "Let me not be jealous of Brother Yue?"

"Of course not..." Xue Wenhan said, after a pause, "No, this is part of it, but the main thing is that I want to tell you that you don't need to think about how to make things or sell them, you just need to Just think about how to take care of these people."

"Just me?" Su Rian raised his hand, pointed to his nose, and smiled, "I still take care of others?" You're kidding.

Su Rian thought that Xue Wenhan was joking, but Xue Wenhan answered seriously, "Yes, it's just you." In fact, Su Rian was not considered a particularly good manager, because he lacked self-confidence.

Although he has been much more confident than before in the past six months.

But in the face of some bigger things, he will subconsciously lower himself.

feel inadequate.

This is not really suitable for management.

But there is no way, Xue Wenhan has no other candidates, only him... In fact, there is another person, Zhou Shu, Xue Wenhan found that although Zhou Shu didn't say much, what he said was very convincing.

However, in the election between Zhou Shu and Su Ri'an, even if Su Ri'an is inferior to Zhou Shu, Xue Wenhan will definitely choose Su Ri'an.

Without him, Su Rian is his daughter-in-law.

In addition, Su Ri'an has a good, self-discipline, which neither he nor Su Riyue can do.

"Didn't you do a really good job before?"

"Are you saying I look at the shop?" Su Rian asked.

"More than that." Xue Wenhan said, "and when you taught them before."

"Isn't it all the same?"

"It's different." Xue Wenhan said, without telling him what the difference was, only said, "You just need to listen to me."

"Okay, listen to you." As soon as Su Rian finished speaking, the bean cake woke up. Now, after seeing Su Rian, he immediately screamed with joy.

Su Rian smiled and reached out and patted his little face: "Call Daddy, call Daddy, Daddy will hug you."

Naturally, bean cakes wouldn't call Daddy, but when Su Rian teased him, he bent his eyes and wow Whoa whoa.

Xue Wenhan bent down and picked him up, kissed him, and inexplicably praised the bean cake, "My son is awesome."

After Xue Wenhan praised the bean cake, Su Rian suddenly asked, "Is the bean still back?"

" No. Xue Wenhan turned his head and glanced out the window: "I think it will be soon."

Since having bean cakes and dumplings, Su Douzi has come home much earlier than before. In the past, he didn't come back until dinner time or hunger. Now it's almost the sun. Came back after a while.

After I came back, I played with the bean cakes and dumplings for a while, then had dinner and went to bed.

Get up the next morning, play with the bean cakes and dumplings for a while, eat breakfast, go out, go to play, come back hungry at noon, eat, and then play with the bean cakes and dumplings for a while after eating, then go out, come back at night

... People used to clock in at work on time.

There is no need for anyone to shout or urge anyone to go out when it is time, and come back when it is time.

Self-discipline.

As soon as Xue Wenhan finished speaking, he heard Su Douzi come in through the door humming a little tune, and then heard a loud "Amu."

This Eminem probably wanted to tell everyone that he was back.

There is no need for Su Rian to answer.

After a while, he pushed open the door and came in, and asked Su Rian again: "Amu." After asking, he saw Xue Wenhan and asked again: "Daddy", then walked over, pinched the little face of the dumpling, and said to the dumpling: "Duanzi My name is brother."

Tuanzi rolled his eyes and shouted twice, Su Douzi pursed his lips and smiled at Tuanzi, then as if he understood what Tuanzi said, he resoundedly returned the word "hey" to Tuanzi, and then moved closer He kissed the dumpling's mouth.

After kissing the dumpling, he turned his face and kissed the bean cake again, and then said to Su Rian contentedly, "Amu, the dumpling called me brother just now."

"..." Xue Wenhan & Su Rian: Hahaha.

Su Douzi probably didn't plan on asking Su Rian to answer, so she added, "When the dumplings and bean cakes grow up, they must be the first to call my brother first.

" Let me call you brother." Su Rian smiled.

Su Douzi frowned for a moment, and then made a decision that was very important to him:

"I will go from tomorrow, I will come back before the sun goes down, and come back to teach the bean cakes and dumplings to call my brother, we must let them be the first Call me brother."

"Okay." Su Rian smiled.

Xue Wenhan also said: "As long as you teach more, the first one will definitely be called your brother."

"I will definitely teach more." Su Douzi vowed that both of them were made fun of by him.

This child Su Douzi... how should I put it, sometimes a very small adult is self-disciplined in what he does, but sometimes... it's so annoying that people can't wait to slap him to death.

People really hate dogs.

"Remember what you said." Xue Wenhan said beside him.

"Yeah." Su Douzi nodded, "I don't forget."

After saying that, she called out "Daddy." Xue Wenhan said "um", Su Douzi said, "I'll go ask Grandma Fu if the rice is ready? I'm about to I'm starving." After saying that, he went out.

He didn't even have time to say "um" to Xue Wenhan.