Chapter 28

The grove originally belonged to his family. Later, after Su Rian's father died, Su Rian's third uncle bullied Su Rian's orphan and widow, and wanted to take the grove as his own.

But Su Rian's Eminem was still there at the time, and Su Shiping helped stop him.

This matter is over.

Later, Su Rian's Eminem passed away. Su Rian was too sad and was attacked by scum. She had to take care of Su Douzi, who was only one and a half years old at the time and only knew how to cry, so she didn't want to live. In addition, during that time, Su Shiping was sick in bed when he found the theory of scum attack and was attacked by scum.

His third uncle moved his grandparents and clan elders to ask for the grove, and Su Rian gave it.

"No wonder..." After Su Jianqiao finished speaking, Xue Wenhan finally dug out the forgotten memory from the corner of Slag Gong's memory.

However, in my memory, the scum went to the town after attacking Su Shiping, and I don't know what happened next.

Of course, as far as the character of the scumbag is concerned, even if you know it, you won't care.

Xue Wenhan sighed, and he said goodbye to Su Jianqiao just as his land arrived.

When they got to the ground, Aunt Fu had already dug a lot, and when she saw Xue Wenhan, she hurriedly said hello.

Xue Wenhan agreed, and greeted the two of them over for lunch.

Aunt Fu Shufu was surprised and moved, but she didn't shirk, they were really hungry.

After eating, Fu Shufu continued to dig, Xue Wenhan sorted them, and then carried them back to the house. The speed was very fast. When they went back at night, there would be less than one house left.

Aunt Fu Fu suggested to finish the digging, Xue Wenhan thought about it and agreed.

This is the place for his house, and it is easy to dig early.

After digging, it won't be used tomorrow, and he can make tubs and the like.

That's why, at home, Su Rian made dinner and waited left and right, but he couldn't wait for Xue Wenhan and the others, and finally decided to let Su Douzi watch it.

So, as soon as Xue Wenhan entered the yard, Su Rian came out of the kitchen and asked, "Why so late?"

"If there's a little left, it's all dug up." With that, Xue Wenhan carried the potatoes to the cellar and put them down. Then he went down to the cellar and asked Uncle Fu to pass him the potatoes on it, and then poured them all into the cellar.

When he came up, Su Rian had already brought the food to the dining table.

The same is true of Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu.

But this time, Aunt Fu Shufu didn't eat with them. In the end, Su Ri'an didn't force it any more. She put every dish on the plate and gave it to Aunt Fu Shufu.

Sudouzi didn't eat much for dinner because he ate pastries.

After being said a few words by Su Rian, he bit the bullet and ate some, with a bulging belly, and wrinkled his face secretly swore: Next time, he must eat pastries in the morning, and he won't go home at noon.

In this way, he can't force him to eat.

In the past, Su Douzi felt that it was very painful to be hungry, but now she feels...it is as painful as eating.

Hey, it's so hard to live.

I can't be hungry, I can't bear it.

After eating, Su Rian habitually got up to clean up the dishes and was about to wash the dishes, but Xue Wenhan pressed him onto a chair and asked Aunt Fu to clean up, and when Aunt Fu left, she taught him: "The injury is not healed yet. , you don't have to toss, and when your injury is healed, it's up to you to do whatever you want."

Su Rian froze and sat on the chair.

He couldn't help thinking: what happened to Xue Wenhan today, why did he go to a show, and when he came back, he started to touch him.

Could it be in the town... that he got mad at the person he liked?

Su Rian didn't know whether Xue Wenhan had someone he liked, but he had self-knowledge, knew that Xue Wenhan didn't like him, and would not naively think that Xue Wenhan would guard him.

In addition, the scumbag went to the town every three or five times before, and did not come back for a long time, and some people in the village said that they had seen Xue Wenhan on Chunchang Street.

Chunchang Street is a street where famous men in town go for fun.

I can't blame Su Ri'an for thinking too much.

He opened his mouth. Originally, Su Rian wanted to ask Xue Wenhan what happened, but thinking of this, he suddenly felt that he had no position.

just shut his mouth.

Although she knew that men could take concubines, especially Xue Wenhan, nine out of ten had concubines, but Su Rian felt a little sad.

If it was before, he wouldn't think too much, but Xue Wenhan has been treating him these days...

Suddenly, Su Rian didn't want to stay with Xue Wenhan, forced a smile, and said, "It's too late, I'll take Douzi. Go to sleep."

Regardless of Su Douzi's shouting, "It's still so early, I'm not going to sleep." He lifted Su Douzi from the chair, put it on the ground, and said, "Douzi, be good." Holding Su Douzi Just go outside.

During this period, he didn't even look at Xue Wenhan.

This made Xue Wenhan bewildered.

How good, suddenly changed his face.

Then, go.

Is it because he is too sloppy? !

But it shouldn't be, anyway, they are husbands.

Although Su Rian once mentioned it to Zha Gong and asked Zha Gong to divorce him.

But that was a long time ago, and the two have been getting along very happily these past few days,

so...why? !

Just when Xue Wenhan was confused, a voice suddenly came from outside the door: "Xiao An." Xue Wenhan had heard this voice - Su Shiping, Su Rian's uncle.

Su Shiping stood in the yard. If it was in the past, he would have gone directly to the small dilapidated house where Su Rian lived, but that day Su Riyue went back and told him that Su Rian now lived in Xue Wenhan's house.

So, he just waited in the yard.

Hearing Su Shiping's shout, Uncle Fu went out first. Uncle Fu and Su Shiping said a few words before Su Rian jumped out with a cane.

When Su Rian went out, no displeasure could be seen on his face. He smiled and asked Su Shiping, "Uncle," and then asked, "Why are you here?

" , few people stop by.

"I bought something at the fair this morning, and I asked Xue Wenhan to help bring it back. I'll take it and take a look at you. How is it?" Su Shiping also carried a small wooden rice bucket in his hand.

Having said that, the person went up the eaves corridor and walked to Su Ri'an.

"It's okay." Su Ri'an said, "The poison is not serious. I've been taking medicine for the past two days. I think it will be fine soon."

"That's good." Su Shiping said and handed the small wooden rice bucket in his hand to Su Ri An: "This is the sauerkraut you made by Bom. I know you like it and brought you some."

Su Rian caught it, and smiled with his eyes bent, "Thank you, Uncle."

In fact, Su Rian didn't like sauerkraut very much, mainly because if you had sauerkraut, you didn't need to put oil, salt, sauce and vinegar.

So...

but the uncle is kind, there is no need to let the uncle know about this.

After thanking him, Su Rian carried the wooden rice bucket and entered his and Su Douzi's house with Su Shiping.

In the room, Su Douzi wanted to come out to see Su Shiping when he heard Su Shiping's voice, but Su Rian had already undressed him, so he had no choice but to spin around on the kang in a hurry.

When he saw Su Shiping coming in at this moment, he immediately shouted "Grandpa" and rushed towards Su Shiping.

Su Shiping said "be careful" and quickly caught him, and then said two more words to him.

Su Douzi obediently agreed.

After Su Shiping and Su Rian talked, Xue Wenhan came in once, but turned back after hearing that they were having a good time talking.

Until Su Rian came over and called him to get something.

After taking the things, Su Shiping left, and Su Rian also said to him, "I'm going to sleep too." He was about to leave, but was stopped by Xue Wenhan.