Chapter 65

However, Xue Wenhan's listening ability was excellent, and she listened to her words without missing a word.

In the past six months, Xue Wenhan has long regarded Su Riyue as his younger brother, and when he heard the woman's words, his face turned dark and his voice became cold: "Okay, I know what you mean, tonight you guys first Go back, ask Li Hui to come with you tomorrow night, and discuss it later."

Although Xue Wenhan was angry, due to Su Riyue's reasons, he did not say too much.

After all, it was Su Riyue's in-law's house, and people in this era are basically unlikely to get divorced if their husbands don't agree. Just like Su Rian... When facing Slag Gong before, he also thought about getting divorced or being divorced, but Sag Gong didn't want to, so he could only drag it.

In other words, if nothing else happens, Su Riyue will live in their house for the rest of her life.

In this case, he said too much, and in the future they won't be able to see Su Riyue who suffers.

Thinking, Xue Wenhan frowned.

He didn't think that Su Riyue was weak before, why did he suddenly become a relative...

Thinking of this, Xue Wenhan glanced at Su Riyue subconsciously, and at this moment he heard Su Ri'an sitting next to Su Riyue following his words Say.

"Sorry auntie, my husband has a bad temper, and you know him..." Su Rian's face was embarrassed, and he said sorry but didn't seem embarrassed at all, but more like a threat.

Originally, Su Riyue's mother-in-law wanted to say that Xue Wenhan called them here, but she didn't say anything about whether she was playing tricks on them, but when she heard Su Ri'an's words, she suddenly thought of Xue Wenhan's brilliant victory over Su Shiping, and instantly shut up.

"..." Xue Wenhan had a bad temper.

as long as you are happy.

"..." Su Riyue: Is the fifth brother's temper not good now?

How does he feel so good? !

Ignoring the confused Su Riyue, Su Ri'an secretly winked at Xue Wenhan, and then said, "Since your husband said tomorrow night, then auntie, you should take Brother Chun back first, it's not too early today, If it's too late, you won't be able to see it on the way back. The road from our village to your village is not smooth. If it's dark, it's very dangerous. Tomorrow, you bring Li Hui with you. Let's discuss it when you come. This matter is very important to your family and our family..."

"The main reason is that I will give birth in a few days, and my stomach is too big now, so I can't go to the store anymore. The items in the store are too valuable, For a few thousand taels of silver, we don't dare to find someone casually.

Originally, my husband meant to buy a servant in the county town, but I thought that the servant who bought it would have to be taught to distinguish between several types. Hairpins and bracelets, we don't have time to teach them. I remember that when Brother Yue was not married, I told him about the difference between hairpins and bracelets. If Brother Yue could help him check the store, we wouldn't need to teach him any more. Now, I thought about asking Brother Yue to come and help.

If Brother Yue is really not free, I will ask my husband to go to the county to buy a servant."

"..." Su Riyue: When will Fifth Brother's mouth change? So great?

And when did he teach me how to distinguish several kinds of hairpins?

The hairpins he used to find Wu Gefu had no special effects, and there was no need to distinguish them.

Oh, taught... just said it again.

Well, if that counts as teaching.

did teach.

But he is stupid and forgets about it.

However, Su Riyue also knew that Su Ri'an was angry for him and did not demolish Su Ri'an's platform.

"..." Xue Wenhan with a bad temper: When did we say we were going to the county seat to buy people?

And this lip service... If it continues like this, there will be no more quarrels in the future.

He first threatened the mother and son with him, then told them that the items in their store were very valuable, and finally said that if it wasn't for Su Riyue, they would rather go to the city to buy a servant than your Chung brother.

If the family wasn't stupid, he would definitely ask Su Riyue to visit the store after saying so.

After all, they gave Brother Yue a lot of monthly money.

It's more than what the men who went to town toiled for.

They didn't split up, and the money Su Riyue earned was theirs, so...

After hearing Su Ri'an's words, the woman opened her mouth, as if she wanted to say something, but was held back by the brother beside her: "Mother , let's go back."

"...Okay." The woman was a little unwilling, but finally agreed.

"Wait Auntie." After she got up, Su Rian stopped her again, smiling sweetly with her eyes bent: "Auntie, Brother Yue and I haven't seen each other for several months, so I'll let Yueyue tonight. Brother, let's sleep at our house, and go back with you when you come tomorrow, do you think?"

"How can this work? It's busy farming season, how much time he has to waste a day at your house." Although Su Ri'an He smiled sweetly, but the woman didn't buy his account, and her face changed immediately when she heard his words.

But then he may have realized that his attitude was too tough, and he quickly softened his tone and said, "Anger, it's not that I don't want your brothers to catch up with each other, the main reason is that this is the busy time of farming, and you are also in the village. People, you have also cultivated land, and you should also know that you can do a lot of work with this day's work...

If the weather is bad and it rains for a few days, the grass can't be pulled out, and the crops are eaten up after a few days. Wouldn't this year's hard work be wasted? People in our village, unlike your family, who still have a way to make money, we rely on crops to eat. If there are no crops, the whole family will not be hungry. "

"..." Xue Wenhan, this is also a powerful character.

If Su Riyue doesn't go back home or not and whether their family's harvest is good or not,

if Su Ri'an doesn't let Su Riyue go back, They blamed Su Riyue and Su Rian for their poor harvest.

The woman's words made Su Rian

angrily. She immediately opened her mouth and asked, "Auntie, I remember when your family came to propose marriage, they said that your family's family was last year. Good harvest?

Hearing Su Rian's words, the woman's face changed. Su

Rian glanced at her, snorted, and without waiting for her answer, she said directly: "I remember that Brother Yue only married this year?" Since last year your family had a good harvest when there was no Moon Brother, why couldn't it be possible for Moon Brother to work one less day this year? Or are you lying to my Uncle and Boom? "

I, you..." The woman is a little bit hard to ride a donkey.

"Auntie, my husband told Li Hui on the day Brother Yue got married, that Brother Yue grew up spoiled, and my uncle and Bom are my uncle." There are also three brothers and three sisters-in-law who dote on him. Think about what he looked like when you were married, and look at what he looks like now... Can you still see it? "

" Fifth brother. "Su Riyue shouted, and his eyes slammed out.

He was really aggrieved. Although Li Hui was a good person, he listened to his mother in everything, and his mother listened to his sister-in-law, his sister-in-law...

Su Riyue didn't know what to say about that woman.

She is particularly good at speaking, and the village hardly ever said anything bad about her.

I don't know that he provoked her, and he has been targeting him since he married.

But when he got married, Eminem told him that once he got married, he would become a family, and there would definitely be conflicts in the family.

So he endured it all the time, but the woman still didn't let him go.

"Don't cry, don't cry." Hearing Su Riyue crying, Su Rian hurriedly turned her head, stretched out her arms and hugged Su Riyue, gently patting his back like Su Douzi to comfort him.

His hands were comforting, but the expression on his face became colder and colder.

Originally, his outline was eloquent, and his cold face looked very intimidating.

When the woman heard Su Rian's words, she quickly opened her mouth to explain: "Our family is like this..." It is

better not to explain. She was interrupted by Su Rian before she finished speaking: "This is how your family is. Auntie, are you playing me like a monkey? Isn't Brother Chun from your family? How can I look at him?"

"Brother Chun..." The woman was about to say.

But Su Rian didn't give her a chance to speak at all: "I know that Brother Chun is your son, but auntie, you forget that Brother Yue is not only the younger brother of Su Rian and Xue Wenhan, but also Li Zheng's son. My uncle, Su Riyue's father is this Baiyanggou Lizheng.

You said that if your family treated Brother Yue like this all the time, would my uncle drive you out of Baiyanggou in a fit of rage? I remember being kicked out of the village. If a person does not get a new household registration within a month, he will be classified as a refugee, and if he becomes a refugee, he will be expelled by the court..."

At this time, Lizheng was still uniquely authoritative.

People can be expelled from the village unconditionally.

Of course, very few people in the village will do this. After all, everyone in the neighborhood will feel uncomfortable if you do this.

Not to mention the influence of prestige.

If the person expelled from the village is cornered, he may come back for revenge.

So hardly anyone would do that.

But you can still scare people.

This was said by Su Rian and the shopkeeper of the cloth shop when he was looking at the shop and the shopkeeper of the cloth shop didn't know what to say. They said that they used to be in a village next to the village, and Lizheng didn't know what the reason was. They were expelled from the village. In the end, the family became refugees because they did not get the household registration and were expelled by the court.

When desperate, the son of that family secretly came back and killed the Lizheng family.

Then commit suicide.

"Fifth brother..." What Su Rian said was very scary, even Su Riyue was frightened, she forgot to cry, and raised her head to look at Su Rian.

Brother Chun, too, clenched his Eminem's sleeve tightly.

A look of horror.

Xue Wenhan sat next to him, shook his head helplessly, and thought to himself: This must be said by the shopkeeper of the cloth shop. Since Su Rian and the shopkeeper became friends, Su Rian's style of painting has become unimaginable. direction has developed.

But that's fine too.

The shopkeeper of that cloth shop is not a local.

Having been to many places and having extensive knowledge, it would be beneficial for Su Rian to chat with him more.

No, did you successfully scare people?

In order to increase the credibility of Su Rian's words, Xue Wenhan also echoed him: "Indeed, Li Zheng can expel the villagers from the village. I remember that the shopkeeper of the cloth shop next door, Li Zheng in their village expelled their village. A family member?"

"Yes." Su Rian said.

But he secretly said in his heart: When did Xue Wenhan have such a good relationship with the shopkeeper?

He clearly remembered that they had never been alone.

And when the shopkeeper told him about it, Xue Wenhan was obviously not there.

Su Ri'an was puzzled, but his face was not at all obvious.

A kind of old spicy.