Chapter 89

There were fewer people in the shop, so Su Riyue had time to talk to Su Rian: "Fifth brother, why are you here?" Still holding the dumpling.

Saying that, Su Riyue raised her hand and squeezed Tuanzi's pink and tender face, Tuanzi raised her head to look at him, Su Riyue laughed and teased him: "My little aunt."

Tuanzi looked at him and babbled. After a few times, he didn't know what he was calling. After calling, he lowered his head and went to play with the wooden toy that Xue Wenhan had made in his hand.

Su Rian flipped the little guy on the Internet, then hugged him and walked towards the counter: "Don't you want to open a furniture store? I'll come over to see if there is any suitable store in the town, I'll put it down first and wait for Xiaohui. When they can make their own things, they will open."

Last year, they said they would open a shop, but because they went to the capital, they were delayed, so this time they must open before Xue Wenhan returns to Beijing.

Otherwise, I don't know when it will be delayed.

"You didn't tell me yesterday..." Su Riyue said, poured herself a glass of water, and asked Su Rian, "Do you want to drink water?"

"No." Su Rian walked to the counter and put the dumplings Put it on the counter.

Such a big child, it's fine to hold for a while, but the arms are sleepy after a long time.

Putting down the dumplings, Su Rian sat on the chair behind the counter, Su Riyue came over with water, pulled a chair for herself, took a sip of water and said, "I was there before..." She raised her hand towards the town The direction of the east pointed: "I saw a shop for rent, the area is quite large, and the price is reasonable, but the location is a bit off, on the far side, but I think the furniture shop should not affect it."

"You can go there . Let's take a look."

"No, the boss only comes when he is going to the market, and he is definitely not here today." Su Riyue said while drinking water.

"Are you hungry?" Su Rian saw that he had been drinking water, and asked, "Go eat when you're hungry."

It's already afternoon, and it's past dinner time.

"Xiao Ming will go first, and I'll go when he comes back." Hearing Su Riyue's words, Su Rian turned his head and glanced, and sure enough, there was only Xu Qiao at the door of the shop.

"You go eat, I'll watch." Su Ri'an said, and asked him, "Take it from home or eat out?" He remembered that Su Riyue was not very good at cooking.

However, even if a female brother can't cook before getting married, most of them will after getting married.

It's a question of whether it tastes good or not.

"Outside." Su Riyue said that he had to get up at 90 every day and go to the shop. He didn't have time to cook at all, and the most important thing was that the food he cooked was too unpalatable, and he didn't really want to eat the food he cooked.

The food outside is delicious and cheap.

Why would he suffer that sin and eat what he made.

"You eat outside, what about Li Hui?" Su Rian was a little surprised, he just asked casually, but he didn't expect this kid to actually eat outside.

"He made it himself."

"He... made it?!" Su Ri'an was particularly shocked. He was so grown up and had never heard of a man cooking.

"Yeah." Su Riyue said it for granted, "He did it. It tastes better than the one I made, but he doesn't make it, do you want us to eat the pig food I made together?"

Li Hui wanted to eat it, but he didn't want to eat it yet.

Su Rian was amused by his description, and said angrily: "What nonsense."

"I'm telling the truth." Su Riyue said, stretched out her hand and teased the dumpling: "Isn't it, dumpling?"

"The dumplings know what to do, come on, don't be poor, go to dinner, come back after dinner and want to eat and tell me about the shop you mentioned."

"Okay." Su Riyue pointed to the door and signaled. , "Then I'm leaving." After speaking, he got up and went out.

Not long after he left, Hong Niang came with the bean cake.

As soon as the bean cakes came, the dumplings twisted around to find the bean cakes, Su Rian smiled and rubbed his face: "So sticky brother, what should I do in the future!

" This shows that the young master of dumplings likes bean cakes little master. Hongniang said, holding the bean cake and shaking it up and down, causing the bean cake to look up at her and grab the clothes on her chest, for fear that he would fall off.

When the dumpling saw it, she wanted Su Rian to shake him. Yea, he was pulling Su Rian's finger bean cake, Su Rian couldn't do anything, he held him and shook for a while.

Finally, Su Riyue came back after eating, and probably told Su Rian about the situation over there. Finally, he said: "But that was what I saw in the last episode, and now I don't know if I rented it out or not. "

"Take a look the day after tomorrow." "Su Rian said, "I'll ask later if there is any suitable one." "

"Should not be. "Su Riyue said: "I've been watching these days, but that one is okay, the others are too small." "Furniture takes up too much space, so we need a bigger shop.

Otherwise, we won't even be able to put samples.

" It's more troublesome, but now Xiaohui and the others can't make things by themselves, and time is not a problem. "

"The day after tomorrow, go to the one you mentioned first, and if it doesn't work, build it yourself." "If you build it yourself, the cost will be lower, but it's a little troublesome and you have to watch it.

Su Riyue watched it when she went to the market last time. It was only a few days ago. When Su Ri'an and the others went to see it, the shop had already been sold.

The boss didn't want to do any business when he bought the shop, he just wanted to rent it out to collect the rent. But the shop is too big, he plans to renovate it, divide it into several small shops and rent it out.

When the Su Rian brothers went, the boss was talking with the craftsman about the decoration.

The Su Rian brothers have been selling things in the town for the past two years. Everyone knows them. When the boss saw them, he stopped to talk to the craftsmen and greeted them.

Su Rian also greeted him politely, and then Su Rian explained his intention.

When the boss heard this, he was very reluctant.

He thought about the rent. If he sold the house, he would get a lot of money at one time, but after all the money was spent, it would be gone.

But if his house is there, he can keep renting it out and make money all the time.

Su Riyue was smart. She glanced at the shop and saw a few craftsmen standing next to her. She immediately understood and said to the boss with a smile, "Brother, are you planning to renovate it into a cubicle and rent it out?"

"Yes. "This is not considered privacy. After a few days, they made it, and Su Riyue would also know that the boss had nothing to hide. Said to the boss,

"I see that your shop is at most three or four storeys apart. Let's count it as four stores, one rent is three taels a year, and four are twelve taels. Even if the house is put on In ten years, you can also get one hundred and twenty taels of silver. But who knows what will happen in the next ten years? If the shop is worthless in ten years, and you can't rent it out, you must not lose money? Why don't you sell it? Give it to us."

Su Riyue's words were actually a bit nonsense.

Because if there were no floods and wars, the shop would be impossible and problematic within ten years.

However, Su Riyue's clever mouth, coupled with Su Rian's generosity as a monk, made a lot more money than when he bought it two days ago.

The boss immediately agreed.

After all, it takes more than ten years for Su Ri'an to give the money for renting a house. As Su Riyue said, if something happens in the middle, you won't even be able to get the money.

Now, as soon as he changed hands, he immediately made a profit.

Why not do it.

Buy the store, and the rest is the problem of decoration.

Su Rian found the brother who had decorated them before, and handed over the decoration of the shop to them.

Su Ri'an was busy with the shop, and Xue Wenhan checked the finished products made by Su Rihui and the others. Su Rihui easily won the first place due to his long study time.

Everyone works together every day and knows each other's level.

There is no objection to Su Rihui winning the first place.

The prize was made by Xue Wenhan himself, a chair.

Su Rihui was very happy when he got the chair, because in addition to the parents of the chair itself, the most important point was that the chair was tailor-made for him.

The happy Su Rihui hadn't slept well for a few days, and the final result was that he had dark circles on his eyes and was scolded by Xue Wenhan.

Except for the prizes.

Su Rihui also has the qualification to sell furniture.

Of course, the furniture he made had to be bought from the shop that Xue Wenhan had just opened.

For the money sold, Su Rihui's share, the shopkeeper's share, and the rest belong to the shop.

In addition, Su Rihui's monthly money has also risen.

From the day he started making furniture, his monthly income has also increased from five hundred yuan to eight hundred yuan.

Hearing Xue Wenhan tell him the news, Su Rihui almost dropped his chin unsurprisingly. It took a long time before he said excitedly, "Brother Fifth, are you serious?"

This is much better than those carpenters in the village.

Those carpenters may not be able to get 800 yuan in a month. He followed Xue Wenhan. Although it sounded not as good as those people, he didn't need to worry about anything, he didn't need to worry about the wood, he didn't need to worry about who to sell to, he only needed Just be responsible for getting things done.

In this way, I can get 800 yuan a month, not to mention the bonus.

Thinking of the bonus, Su Rihui's eyes lit up.

I can't wait to announce to the world that he will also be rich in the future.

He was so happy that his mouth was split to the pinna of his ear, but Xue Wenhan didn't make him happy for too long, and a bowl of cold water was poured down his forehead: "I will give you the drawings in the future, and you will make according to the drawings. , the quality of the things made must be guaranteed. Otherwise, let alone no bonus, the monthly payment will be deducted until it is deducted."

"So cruel." Su Rihui swallowed.

"Is it ruthless?" Xue Wenhan laughed. It was a little dangerous. Su Rihui didn't dare to answer.

Xue Wenhan gave a "hmm" and pointed out some deficiencies in what he did. After that, he explained the reasons for the deficiencies in detail. After that, Xue Wenhan told him: "If you have time in the future, you can also try to design the design yourself... After speaking, Xue Wenhan said it to the others again in a loud voice, and then said under everyone's eager eyes: "As long as the work is not delayed, the things you designed can be handed over to us. , will give you bonuses."

After speaking, afraid that everyone's enthusiasm would not be enough, Xue Wenhan added: "This bonus will be very high."

"How high?" Su Rihui asked curiously.

"Ten taels start." Xue Wenhan said, "As long as it is recognized and requisitioned, the bonus will start from ten taels." After speaking, he was afraid that they would not understand and mistakenly thought that as long as they took out the drawings, they would have money, and said again: "There is no requisition. I don't have money."

After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, the grandfather in his thirties interjected and asked, "What if we can't draw or write?"

"Those who can't draw and write..." Xue Wenhan was ready. , moved his eyes to the grandfather in his thirties: "Also, you can make finished products according to your ideas, as long as the finished products are recognized, you can also get bonuses."

Xue Wenhan said, his eyes swept over a few The serious-looking "student" quickly took it back, "There is one more thing I need to tell you, let you design it yourself, after you leave the workshop, you can only design it yourself, in the workshop you can only do what I asked you to do, Once found, half of the monthly payment will be deducted."

"Half..." It's so dark.

who dares.

Everyone dare not.

After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, he told Li Hui about the time for everyone to work in the future, and asked Li Hui to record it.

After Li Hui wrote it down, Xue Wenhan raised his voice and told everyone again, and then said, "From now on, everyone can come at this time. You can't be late in the morning, and you can't leave early in the evening."

"If you come early in the morning, you can go back in the evening. How late?" One of the two young men asked with a smile.

"As you like." Xue Wenhan smiled, glanced at him, and then looked back: "If you want to learn quickly, you can come to practice in advance. If you work overtime at night, we will provide you with oil lamps and wood for free, as long as you learn well."

After speaking, Xue Wenhan paused and encouraged them again: "Come on, when you have finished your studies and you can make furniture independently, you can make furniture like Xiaohui and sell it. At the end of the month, the money will rise, and you will pay more. There are bonuses. When the monthly payment is added to the bonus, it will be at least four or five times your current monthly payment."

"So much..." Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, not only the two young people, but also the 30-year-old Grandpa was shocked.

You know, they go to the town to work as a coolie, five hours a day, and only a few hundred dollars a month.

They are now three hundred and five hundred, and if they are four or five times, there will be at least one or two.

Think about it, everyone is excited.

No one doubted that what Xue Wenhan said was a lie, and Su Riyue and Su Xiaoming were the best examples.

Now Su Xiao's famous family has built brick houses, which everyone is envious of.

Many people want to come to Xue Wenhan to work here.

It's just that Xue Wenhan wants few people, so everyone can only be anxious.

In addition to checking Su Rihui's homework, Xue Wenhan has also been making hairpins and bracelets. It took more than a month to finally complete the hairpins and bracelets needed for the next six months.

Just when Xue Wenhan was thinking about making a few more sets of furniture.

Song Chenglin and Xu Ningze came to visit Xue Wenhan.

Of course, they came here privately, but their whereabouts were not very secret, and they were known by the magistrate. As soon as they arrived at Xue Wenhan's shop, the magistrate came after them.

Along with the magistrate, there were also several relatives who were said to be the magistrate's relatives in the capital.

Seeing the relative, Su Rian recognized them as the few who had just opened their jewelry store, ordered a large number of bracelets and hairpins from them, and asked them to finish it within a month.

Su Rian was a little surprised.

Those few people also seemed surprised that they didn't expect to come to their shop. One of them, looking at the very young man, came out to say hello to Su Rian: "I didn't expect Uncle Xiaotang was talking about your family, I should have thought of it..."

Unfortunately, he just didn't think of it.

After he finished speaking, he suddenly looked at Su Rian and praised: "The hairpin and bracelet you made are really delicious, my grandmother..." He still wanted to say something, but the 'Uncle Xiaotang' beside him ' stopped.

Later, his 'Uncle Xiaotang', the county magistrate, stepped forward to salute Song Chenglin and Xu Ningze.

Those young people were also very surprised when they heard the identities of Xu Ningze and Song Chenglin.

However, they had all seen the big world, so they didn't lose their sense of proportion. The surprise was only for a moment, and the following people saluted Song Chenglin and Xu Ningze one after another.

The two responded, but they were a little unhappy in their hearts.

When they came out, only a few cronies in the yamen knew about their family members, but now this small county magistrate actually knew their whereabouts and followed them.

It was enough to see that they had this person beside them.

Thinking of this, how could the two of them feel better.

If it weren't for Xue Wenhan's store, they would probably have gotten angry.

The small county magistrate probably sensed the displeasure of Song Chenglin and Xu Ningze, and quickly explained it: he was originally here to observe the sentiments of the people, but he didn't expect to meet the two adults here.

Although such an explanation sounds infeasible, the two of them still feel a little better.

A little bit self-defeating.

But people are like this sometimes. Even if Song Chenglin and Xu Ningze die, one will be in charge of the imperial censor and the other will be the county governor.

Later, Xue Wenhan took Song Chenglin, Xu Ningze and the magistrate to the best restaurant in town.

Su Rian, Su Riyue and Xu Qiao, Su Xiaoming and the others were entertaining the county magistrate's relatives in the store.

They came from the capital and traveled all over the country. They had never eaten anything delicious. The food in the small town restaurant was not enough to arouse their interest, but the food in Xue Wenhan's shop made them quite interested.

They were merchants who specialized in doing business with the Gentiles.

The hairpins and bracelets they took from Xue Wenhan and the others last time were sold to foreign countries at sky-high prices, and they made a lot of gold foil. Continue to get the Gentiles to sell.

This time I came to see Uncle Xiaotang, and when they heard that Uncle Xiaotang was coming here, they thought that the only goods they needed to buy were here, so they came together.

Now Uncle Xiao and the others are going to talk about their affairs.

A few of them naturally began to look at the hairpins and bracelets that interest them.

During this period, questions were constantly raised.

I asked them why they made hairpins and only bracelets. After hearing Su Rian said that there are wooden tools that can improve children's IQ, one of the young people in a blue robe immediately asked Su Rian: "I can improve the IQ of children." Children are intelligent, so why didn't you do more? ... No, why didn't you do it?"

He looked around, as if Su Rian and the others didn't have walnut wood in their shop.

Su Rian choked and wanted to tell him: because his husband didn't do it.

But in the end he didn't do anything, and the man didn't keep chasing him, and said to Su Ri'an, "Actually, you can consider making dolls and toys for children. I think it's very good."

Su Ri An: "Yeah" and told him, "I will discuss with him when my husband is back."

After that, Su Rian explained something to him.

When they finally left, those people said they wanted 500 hairpins and 100 bracelets, but they were rejected by Su Rian and only told them, "We can't get so many hairpins for the time being, you can order them if you want. "

Reservation?" Those people looked at what they wanted, and they had a good temper: "How long will it take to make a reservation?"

"The time is uncertain." Su Rian looked at them and said seriously and patiently: "Because my husband Recently, I was making things for the palace. This time my grandmother passed away and went home to save her relatives. She only took half a year's leave, and she has to go back when she arrives. If you want less, he can help you to rush more, but you want too much Now, there's not enough time."

"..." The palace.

They remembered the rumor in the capital. Originally, they thought it was a rumor, but they didn't expect it to be true. The eyes they looked at Su Rian changed.

Kind of weird.

Su Rian was seen embarrassed, coughed twice, and then repeated what he just said.

Among those people, a person who seemed to be in charge came over and said to Su Rian, "If this is the case, then we will ask for less, a hundred hairpins, bracelets..."

"You can only take ten bracelets at most. ." Su Rian said for him: "It's been three months since we went home to see our relatives, and we can't do any more."

"...Ten are too few."

"There's not enough time to do it. "Su Rian still said that, in fact, with Xue Wenhan's speed, it would be no problem to make a hundred bracelets.

But Su Rian remembered that Xue Wenhan had told him before that they couldn't make them think it was too easy for him to make hairpins and bracelets, otherwise... those people would definitely try their best to lower the price.

Besides, Su Rian didn't want Xue Wenhan to be so tired.

When I was in the capital, I was already tired enough to do those things for the emperor. Now I am busy at home, at least I have to leave some time to rest.

Continuing what Xue Wenhan said: money will never end.

That person can't. Who made Xue Wenhan's other client the emperor? Even if he was given a leopard heart, he wouldn't dare to snatch it from the emperor.

The quantity was promised, and it was time to talk about the price.

Su Rian suddenly stopped Su Riyue, who was about to say something, and said to the few people: "The price will be discussed with you when your husband comes back."

"The deposit?..." They were afraid that Su Rian would go back.

Businessmen emphasize integrity. As long as they pay the deposit and get the contract, they have to abide by the contract, but if there is no contract... things will always change.

They do business and have suffered many losses in this regard.

So, now I want to pay the deposit and settle the matter.

But Su Rian told them to wait for Xue Wenhan to come back, discuss the price, and then write down the deposit.

A few people were a little unhappy, but in the end, the one in charge comforted the young ones, said goodbye to Su Rian and the others, and left the shop with them.

As soon as the few people left, Su Riyue immediately asked the question in his heart: "Brother Fifth, I think they want to do a lot, why not let the fifth brother do it, at the speed of the fifth brother, these three It's no problem to do so much in a month."

"Because we told them before that it is very laborious, troublesome and time-consuming to do..." Su Rian used it three times in a row, and then said: "Now it's suddenly so easy to do... In fact, it's not easy...but they will definitely feel uncomfortable in their hearts, thinking that we cheated them before, and it will be more troublesome at that time. And...it's very eye-catching to do this all the time, you can't do it for too long a day, or you will lose your eyes. It hurts, and my body can't keep up."

When your fifth brother-in-law was in the capital, he was busy for most of the night, and now that he is back, I just want him to rest for a while and stop being so busy.

Su Rixin thought about it, but did not tell Su Riyue and the others.

After that, the four of them talked in the store for a while.

Su Rian took Xu Qiao to the shop where the furniture was sold in the future to see the decoration.

Both workers worked very seriously. It was only a few days ago that more than half of them were healed, and there were not many left. After watching them, Su Rian took Xu Qiao back to the shop again, and then returned to the town by himself. The small courtyard above.

Went to see dumplings and bean cakes.

As soon as Su Rian walked to the door, he heard the choked cries of the dumplings.

She ran in quickly, and Hongniang saw him and called out, "Little Master." Then she said, "Young Master Tuanzi has been crying since he woke up." Shaking with the group for a while.

While shaking, Su Rian said to Hongniang, "It's good for you to have more contact with him in the future." Oftentimes, the dumplings are brought with Xueniang, because Xueniang has known each other since childhood and is familiar with them, so the little guy doesn't cry.

Hong Niang didn't know her, so she naturally cried. After a long time, it's good to be familiar with her.

Su Rian was right, three or four months later, the dumplings not only stopped crying when they saw Hongniang, but also raised their arms for Hongniang to hug.

Of course, this is something.

The current thing is that the dumpling was crying. Su Rian hugged him and coaxed him for a long time. Xue Wenhan didn't come back until he was about to go home at night.

Said that the county magistrate and the county magistrate were settled in a hotel in the town.

Su Rian asked Xue Wenhan, "What are they here for?"

"What can they do, it's not about furniture." Xue Wenhan said, but in fact, not all of them.

In addition to the furniture thing, there is the most important thing... those people are here to explore their own words.

Although he has the memory of the 'original owner', Xue Wenhan himself has not dealt with people in the officialdom very much, and the previous contacts with Song Chenglin and Xu Ningze did not involve the officialdom, so it was quite simple.

Today, after a day of tai chi, something that could be solved with a single sentence was stunned by them talking and talking for several hours.

Said Xue Wenhan was tired and secretly thought

that those officials were not easy.

Later, after finally sending the county governor and the imperial censor to rest, he was entangled by the county magistrate. He is now a commoner, and the magistrate wants to talk to him, so naturally he cannot leave.

I have been talking with the magistrate wherever I am, and I have been talking for a long time.

The county magistrate probably felt that he could not ask anything from Xue Wenhan, so he left embarrassedly.

in the small yard.

After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, he walked over and hugged Su Ri'an, who was holding the dumplings. He secretly thought that a small place was better, although everyone might be a little vulgar and might be a little mean-spirited.

But at least in most cases, everyone is vulgar and badly magnanimous.

People can see at a glance that you are a bad person, just like Su Rian's grandmother and third aunt, who are not easy to deal with at first glance, everyone knows that she is a shrew.

But those in the officialdom are benevolent and moral on the surface, but they are insidious and sinister behind the scenes.

There are words in the words, and the people who deal with it are tired.

Not suitable, Xue Wenhan who wants to retire.