Chapter 16

Xue Wenhan's reputation is too fierce, and the tone of his speech just now was not very good, everyone dared not say a word after a sentence. Even the father of Su Dazhuang's family, who was famous for his nosy in the village, obediently shut his disgusting mouth.

The other juniors were even more afraid to speak, especially the few people who had been cleaned up by the scumbags, they wanted to hide away when they saw Wen Han, how could they still speak.

For a while, the air was a little quiet.

If Su Rian hadn't felt embarrassed and secretly tugged at Xue Wenhan's sleeve, when Xue Wenhan turned to look at him, there were some subtle noises from the friction of the fabric, and the only thing that was quiet was the sound of insects and birds chirping.

Xu Shi's quietness was too depressing. As Lizheng's uncle Su Rian again, Su Shiping said when Xue Wenhan turned to look at Su Rian,

"Okay , okay, it's getting late, Ange'er is no big deal. It's over, everyone is gone, let's go home."

Su Shiping said and glanced at Su Ri'an, who was in a worse situation than before, and urged Xue Wenhan: "Hurry up and carry Brother An back to the village, and let you Liu Uncle, take a look and grab some medicine, keep the beans for us, and we can take them back when we go home."

Because of the previous beatings, Su Shiping felt a little awkward when talking to Xue Wenhan.

But he also knew the priorities of things, and it was obvious that the most important thing now was Su Rian's affairs, so he suppressed the awkwardness.

Although Xue Wenhan has the memory of a scumbag, he is not a scumbag.

I even thought he was very nice.

Hearing Su Shiping's words, he naturally agreed.

Xue Wenhan agreed, but Su Douzi disagreed. As soon as he heard Su Shiping say to keep him, the little guy immediately pouted and objected: "I don't want it! I want to go back with Eminem."

Although the grandfather is good , but he still prefers Eminem.

"Your Eminem is injured. Your father is going to carry your Eminem to the village to let Grandpa Langzhong treat your Eminem. Don't you want your Eminem to get sick as soon as possible?" He started scolding Xue Wenhan, and after that, he was as quiet as a chicken and wished to indent himself into the crack of the ground Su Riming.

"Amu -" Su Douzi called out to Su Ri'an with a pouted mouth, obviously still reluctant.

But because Su Riming mentioned that he wanted to treat Eminem's illness, he reluctantly agreed: "Then I will go with the second uncle and the great grandfather." After speaking, he walked over reluctantly and stuffed his little hand. In the hands of Su Riming.

He looked at Su Rian and Xue Wenhan with resentment in his eyes.

It made Su Rian laugh, but just as he was about to speak, he heard Xue Wenhan say, "Douzi is good, follow your eldest grandfather and second uncle. When you go back, daddy will pick you up and go home, okay?"

"Well... Hearing Xue Wenhan 's

words, Su Douzi glanced at his Eminem and his father, who was half-squatting in front of his Eminem, ready to carry his Eminem, and nodded reluctantly with a pouted mouth.

Knowing that he was poisoned, and what happened just now, Su Rian didn't dare to be hypocritical. Seeing Xue Wenhan squatting in front of him, he quickly stood up with Xue Wenhan's hand, climbed onto Xue Wenhan's back, and buried his face. into Xue Wenhan's neck.

In fact, he was still a little embarrassed.

Xue Wenhan did not leave immediately after carrying Su Ri'an on his back, but turned to the villagers who had not yet returned home and said, "Thank you for the matter of my Ange'er tonight, but because everyone has been busy recently, wait a minute. In a few days, everyone has dug up all the potatoes in the field, so I will hold a dinner for everyone to thank everyone."

Xue Wenhan said this, on the one hand, to thank everyone.

But the more important thing is to express his position to everyone: He Xue Wenhan attaches great importance to Su Ri'an.

Let those scum who bullied Su Rian and Su Douzi in the past because of scum gong weigh them when they bully others in the future.

As soon as Xue Wenhan's voice fell, the crowd exploded. It's not because of Xue Wenhan's statement, after all, everyone has seen what Xue Wenhan has done to Su Rian for a long time, and anyone with brains knows what to do in the future.

They were for the meal that Xue Wenhan said.

Although it was not a famine year, most of the people in the village were able to eat and clothe themselves, but there were only a few that could really eat and drink well.

But in their eyes: Xue Wenhan has money, but he is not a stingy owner.

Xue Wenhan's banquet will definitely make them eat and drink well.

Maybe they can eat some good things that they haven't seen in their daily life - Su Wuniu is the best example, he used to eat a lot of good things with Xue Wenhan.

Speaking of Su Wuniu, someone finally remembered that Su Wuniu also fell off the cliff with Su Rian just now.

Now, Su Rian has been rescued, and Su Wuniu...

One of the younger men ran to the fifth uncle in three or two steps, lowered his head and whispered a few words in the fifth uncle's ear. When the fifth uncle heard this, he couldn't care less about being afraid of Xue Wenhan, so he hurriedly called out to Xue Wenhan, who had just walked a few steps: "Boy Xue, wait, wait..."

Xue Wenhan walked with Su Rian's back on his back for a while, then turned his face and asked unpleasantly, "What else is there?" Did the old man think his tone was too gentle?

Didn't you see that he was going to rush his Ange'er back to the village to see the doctor?

How dare you call him! !

Xue Wenhan was upset and his face was darker.

Combined with his reputation for scaring crying children, it does look quite scary.

Even if he looks good.

The fifth uncle was a little scared of Xue Wenhan, and when he saw Xue Wenhan like this, he was even more afraid, but when he thought that Su Wuniu could not die and had to live, he couldn't care about anything else, and he quickly took a step forward and said, "Wu Niu boy is also Falling off the cliff, you are the most capable in our village, can you help him rescue him?"

If it was for other men in the village, he would have ordered it long ago.

There's no need to be so rude, but this person is Xue Wenhan, the Xue Wenhan who has overthrown seven or eight strong men in the village by himself without even taking a breath.

I can only speak in a low voice.

A little embarrassed.

However, when he thought that the deep valley below Sanchazui was not shallow, and there were many dangers, except for Xue Wenhan, the evil spirit, there was still some way to survive.

After all, he still asks others.

But in fact, Xue Wenhan didn't listen to him at all.

Because when he heard the words "Fu Niu boy also fell...", he thought of the scream he heard and... Su Rian's answer, and laughed.

Almost at the same time, Xue Wenhan also felt that Su Rian's body, who was lying on his back, stiffened, and then slowly relaxed.

But in fact, Su Rian didn't really relax. Instead, he became more nervous. The head nestled in Xue Wenhan's neck was deeply buried, and the hand on Xue Wenhan's shoulder was tightly clenched into a fist.

Yes.

He did it on purpose.

He just didn't want Xue Wenhan to save Su Wuniu, he just wanted Su Wuniu to die.

Call him insidious, or call him vicious.

He doesn't regret it, and if there is a next time he will do it again.

He has no regrets.

It's just Xue Wenhan...

Su Rian cautiously lay on Xue Wenhan's back, waiting for Xue Wenhan's sentencing.

Whether it was throwing him to the ground, cursing, or beating him hard, he was ready.

He is not afraid.

Su Rian cheered herself up in her heart.

Don't be afraid...

don't regret it.

Who told him Su Wuniu bully Douzi? !

He hadn't found a chance before, but this time he finally had a chance, how could he let him go.

Su Rian thought secretly in his heart.

But he didn't expect... Xue Wenhan didn't throw him away, didn't call him vicious, and didn't beat him, instead he lightly patted his leg and comforted him with a soft voice: "It's alright, don't be afraid. "

An indescribable feeling overflowed from his chest. For the first time, Su Rian felt that the five words "it's okay, don't be afraid" are so nice.

It was the best and best thing he had ever heard in his life.

none of them.

These words are like magic spells.

After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, he was really not afraid.

He relaxed, let go of his clenched fists, and rubbed his head subconsciously on Xue Wenhan's neck. Su Rian felt that he was very happy now, very happy.

Happy nose a little sour.

He was so happy that even the old man in the distant clan who he wanted to call "Grandpa" asked him with a dark face: "Anger, do you know the fact that the five cows fell?"

He was no longer afraid.

He raised his head and made a frank "um" sound.

Although Su Rian knew that he shouldn't answer like this, answering like this would bring him a lot of trouble.

But he wanted to say it now.

Don't know why.

But Su Rian didn't regret it, just like he didn't regret that when he was pushed off the cliff by Su Wuniu, he pulled Su Wuniu down with all his strength and pushed him down; just like he didn't regret saying "I didn't hear" to Xue Wenhan .

He didn't regret it at all.

Even those old men pointed to his nose and said to him:

"I know why you didn't say it earlier? It's not like you don't know how dangerous it is down here? For such a long time... Why is your brother's mind so vicious? "

...

"That's right, An Ge'er, why didn't you say it earlier? Although Wu Niu is a little mixed on weekdays, he is a member of our Su family. Why don't you say anything when you come up? What kind of thing can we ask the old guys to explain to his parents in the future?" The old man said in a eloquent voice, and from time to time he raised his hand to touch the tears that did not exist at all, as if he really cared about Su Wu. like cows.

With that appearance, not only Xue Wenhan, but also Su Rian, who was always in awe of the old men, laughed.

Lying on Xue Wenhan's back, he secretly buried his head in Xue Wenhan's neck, and shuddered with laughter.

If you really care about Su Wuniu, what have you been doing so many years ago?

I have to wait until now...

Not only Su Rianfufu, but also the other juniors were shocked by the shamelessness of the old guys.

It's so nice to say, but it's not necessary to use others. If Su Wuniu is a completely useless person, do they still care?

Xue Wenhan's eyes swept across the faces of those old men one by one.

In the end, it fell to the old man who said that Su Rian was vicious. However, Xue Wenhan did not speak to him immediately, but called out "Su Riming."

Su Riming was standing beside them. Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, he subconsciously asked "What?

" Xue Wenhan turned around quickly, and asked again, "What's wrong?"

"You first carry Xiao An back to the village and let Uncle Lang Zhong show him." As she spoke, Xue Wenjing buried her blushing face in her neck and snickered. Su Rian picked it up.

Said: "Let your brother carry you back to see the doctor first, and I will come back when I finish the matter here." The poison of the snake is not too severe.

It's okay to be a little late.

Xue Wenhan was not too worried.

Although Su Riming said he didn't like Su Ri'an in his mouth, he actually regarded Su Ri'an as his younger brother, and he wasn't afraid of doing something wrong.

When Su Riming heard Xue Wenhan's words, he was stunned for a moment. He didn't understand what Xue Wenhan meant, but Su Shiping turned the Su Douzi in his arms and said to Su Riming, "Go." After

reacting, Su Riming really wanted to watch the fun . , but obviously Su Ruian is more important.

Although he hates this second uncle's younger brother.

"Yeah", Su Riming left with Su Ri'an behind his back.

After Su Rian left, Xue Wenhan turned his attention to the old man again.