Chapter 29

"What's wrong?" Su Rian was stunned when he was pulled, then lowered his eyes and looked at the hand that Xue Wenhan was holding onto him.

His expression was indifferent, and he was not at all uncomfortable before.

Seeing that Xue Wenhan frowned, he finally sighed and let go of his hand: "It's alright, go to bed early."

Su Rian gave him an inexplicable look.

Although he went to bed early, it's too early now, and it's still not dark... He completely forgot that the reason he took Su Douzi away before was to sleep.

After Su Rian left, Xue Wenhan took some unfinished pastries he bought before, went out, and went to Su Jianqiao's and Su Chunlin's house to pick up what he bought.

First I went to Su Jianqiao's house, which was far away, and after taking the donkey and casserole, I went to Su Chunlin's house.

Su Chunlin's family raised pigs, and as soon as Xue Wenhan walked to the door, he met Su Chunlin's daughter-in-law who came out to feed the pigs.

Seeing Xue Wenhan, Su Chunlin's daughter-in-law was stunned for a moment, and then she asked Xue Wenhan nervously, "Come and get a hoe?"

Greeting Xue Wenhan to come in, she went to feed the pigs. As soon as Xue Wenhan entered the gate, Su Chunlin came out of the house and saw Xue Wenhan smiled and said, "Your life is really good. There

are only three large and three small ones left in the blacksmith's house, which is just enough for you."

Blacksmith, if you don't have one, you'll have to wait until next time.

"Really." Hearing his words, Xue Wenhan also laughed.

Afterwards, Su Chunlin invited Xue Wenhan to sit in the room. Xue Wenhan thought about asking Lang Zhong Su Ri'an, so he asked him, "Has Uncle Lang Zhong slept?"

"Not yet." Su Chunlin said.

Xue Wenhan said "OK" and followed Su Chunlin into the room.

Inside the room, Uncle Langzhong was teaching the child Xue Wenhan saw that day to recognize herbal medicine. Hearing someone's voice, Uncle Langzhong asked the child to go to the side to write down and stood up by himself.

After Xue Wenhan went in, he put the pastry in his hand on the table of Lang Zhong's house, sat down at the greeting of Su Chunlin, and asked Uncle Lang Zhong, "Uncle Liu, you helped Xiao An to see what was going on that day, isn't it serious?"

Lang Zhong The uncle glanced at Xue Wenhan.

In my heart, I didn't understand what Xue Wenhan was thinking.

Say he cares about Su Ri'an. That day, Su Ri'an was poisoned and dragged him to take care of Su Ri'an. Su Riyue was the one who came down with Su Ri'an on his back, while Xue Wenhan...

ran to Sanchaya. Go down and save Su Wuniu.

Although it's right to say that saving people, but how can you say that Su Rian is his husband, and Su Wuniu... that gangster who didn't learn well.

But when I thought about the things I heard about Xue Wenhan before...

Uncle Lang Zhong sighed.

But in the end it was someone else's family business, and he was not easy to manage as an outsider. He told Xue Wenhan that Su Rian's poison had been resolved, and there was no major problem.

Just finish the two pills he prescribed last time.

Xue Wenhan listened, thanked him, and the uncle in the back took his little grandson to bed.

Xue Wenhan said a few more words to Su Chunlin, and he said something about Su Wuniu.

Xue Wenhan didn't pay much attention to Su Wuniu except when he went to save people that day. At this moment, after hearing Su Chunlin's words, he knew that Su Wuniu was basically useless.

Although the person was still alive, he injured his head and became dumbfounded. His right hand and left leg were also crippled due to poisoning.

Now they are being raised in the house of the fourth old grandfather.

"But I don't think it will last a few days." Su Chunlin said that he heard people say that the fourth uncle's family has fallen out. "I guess it will be troublesome in the future."

Xue Wenhan smiled, Slag Gong didn't care about Su Wuniu, he Not to mention.

Going down to save Su Wuniu that time was all about making plans for the future.

It had nothing to do with Su Wuniu himself, no matter who fell that day, he might go down to save people.

However, what Su Wuniu did was considered retribution.

Living like that is more painful than dying.

At least a hundred more dead.

After leaving Su Chunlin's house, Xue Wenhan returned home. The rest of the family slept, but he couldn't fall asleep with his modern routine.

After lying on the kang for a while, Xue Wenhan got up, went to the pyre in the yard to find a nanmu branch, and took it back to his house.

Start making hairpins.

Xue Wenhan has never made a hairpin before, but he has done carving, so it is not too difficult to make a hairpin.

Made one without realizing it.

As soon as it was done, Xue Wenhan had not had time to appreciate it, when he suddenly heard an "Ah..." sound coming from Su Rian's room.

Terrified.

Xue Wenhan almost didn't have to guess to know that he was having a nightmare, hesitated for a while, got up, walked over and knocked on Su Rian's door.

"Have a nightmare?"

"Well." In the room, Su Ri'an took a long time to answer, and her voice didn't sound as imposing during the day.

Obviously frightened.

After a while, Su Rian said, "I'm fine, you can go to bed." He had already taken off his clothes, so it was not good for Xue Wenhan to come in.

Although Xue Wenhan was his husband, they were too separated.

Hearing his words, Xue Wenhan paused, then said, "Okay, call me if you have anything." Then he left.

After returning to his house, Xue Wenhan continued to make hairpins.

There was no watch, and I didn't know how long it took. After Xue Wenhan made two hairpins, he was still not sleepy, so he continued to do it. When the next hairpin was halfway through, he heard Su Rian's terrified cry: "Go away, ah..." "Don't, don't come here, get out..." The

voice was intermittent, and it was audible. All tense.

Xue Wenhan quickly put down the tool in his hand and rushed over.

When he knocked on Su Rian's door, he shouted loudly, "Su Rian, open the door."

But this time, Xue Wenhan shouted for a long time without seeing any movement.

After that, Xue Wenhan shouted a few more times, and even Uncle Fu who was next door was woken up and came out wearing clothes, but Su Rian still didn't move. There was no sound in the room except for the occasional repressed murmur and frightened cries.

Xue Wenhan frowned slightly, turned back to his room, took a thin knife from the space, and cut off Su Rian's door bolt after coming out.

open the door.

Through the moonlight, Xue Wenhan saw the sweat stains on Su Rian's forehead at a glance, as if he was suffering from something, and his expression looked extremely painful.

Xue Wenhan frowned and rushed over.