Chapter 24

The Su Rian brothers were talking in the room. Outside the door, Xue Wenhan asked Uncle Fu, and learned that Aunt Fu had brought back the potatoes he left at the door of the family yesterday.

Not only those who are released at the door, but also those in the ground.

All are back.

Xue Wenhan left home after saying "hard work" to Aunt Fu Shufu.

Go to Sanchazui.

He asked Su Shiping to help him bring Su Douzi yesterday, and promised Su Shiping to help him carry the potatoes back today. But when Xue Wenhan arrived at Sanchazui, he found that Sanchazui was clean.

Nothing at all.

Frowning slightly, Xue Wenhan wondered if someone had stolen it for no reason.

Think it's possible.

After all, potatoes are food. In this village where most people are just getting enough food and some people can't, food is very important.

It's also me, too much for granted.

I don't think they dare to steal their stuff.

Sure enough, human nature is the most complicated thing.

Sighed.

It seems that I can only go back and carry a basket from home to Su Shiping's house, so I don't know if Su Rian will be angry.

After all, that potato was planted by Su Rian alone.

He didn't help at all.

However, Su Shiping takes care of Su Rian so much, should Su Rian have no problem? !

Xue Wenhan thought uncertainly and left Sanchazui.

When he went to the field yesterday, he saw a small grove with a yellow pineapple tree on the side of the road. Yellow pineapple tree has the function of keeping warm. This winter is coming, a yellow pineapple tree can solve many problems.

However, I don't know if that grove is just that yellow pineapple, or there is.

Hope there is.

In this way, he just bought the grove directly, so he didn't need to go deep into the mountains to cut it down.

——Although he is not afraid to go to the deep mountains.

But it was troublesome after all.

The grove is not big, just over an acre or two. Because winter is approaching, the grass and trees inside are all withered, and some long (zhang) long (chang) hard pole grasses were cut down by the owner of the grove and spread in the grove to hang out.

I think it's time to go back home and use it as firewood after doing it.

There is such a haystack in their house, which was cut by Su Ri'an.

However, this is not the focus of Xue Wenhan's attention. Xue Wenhan's concern is... Is there any tree in it that he can use.

There really are, in addition to the yellow pineapple tree outside, there are five yellow pineapple trees inside. Not only that, but there are three walnut trees, five fir trees, and three cypress trees, and the rest is all nanmu.

After all, this is Nanmu Village.

The most is Phoebe.

After observing, Xue Wenhan returned home happily.

Inside the house, Su Riyue had already left, and Su Rian was dressing Su Douzi. The little guy was in good spirits. Seeing Xue Wenhan through the crack of the half-open door, his eyes lit up and he shouted, "Daddy" .

Xue Wenhan responded and pushed open the door to go in.

Hearing Su Douzi's shout, Su Rian turned his head and glanced, saw Xue Wenhan, hesitated for a moment, and asked, "Are you out?

"

Seeing Su Rian dressing Su Douzi, Xue Wenhan told Su Rian about the disappearance of Su Shiping's potatoes, and when it came to compensation, Su Rian suddenly laughed: "Riyue told me just now Now, it's not a thief, it's my third brother. I was afraid of being stolen, so I carried it back last night."

"Have you carried it back?"

"Well." Su Rian nodded: "Don't worry, it's not a thief." Although there are no thieves who specialize in stealing things, it is really hard to say with a basket of potatoes.

After all, no one has a good time.

No one is too much to eat in an extra basket.

Xue Wenhan let out a "hmm", just as Aunt Fu had prepared the meal and let him eat. After Su Rian quickly helped Su Douzi get dressed, the family of three moved to the main room.

During the meal, Xue Wenhan mentioned to Su Rian about the grove again.

As soon as Xue Wenhan finished speaking, Su Rian immediately shook his head and said, "That forest is not good."

"Is there a reason?" Based on Xue Wenhan's understanding of Su Rian, if there is no special reason, Su Rian is I would never say such absolute words.

Su Rian frowned, his face was a little ugly, and it took a long time before he said, "That's my third uncle's house."

"Third uncle?" Xue Wenhan came here, not knowing that Su Rian had a third uncle, and was a little surprised.

However, it is reasonable to think about it. Su Rian's grandparents have not lived with Su Rian, nor with Su Shiping's family.

That being the case, it is normal to have a third uncle.

However, looking at Su Rian's tone, it is estimated that the third uncle's family does not have a good relationship with their family.

Thinking of this, Xue Wenhan stopped asking.

Although he particularly liked the grove, it was not necessary. Maybe there are other trees in the woods that he wants. Even if they don't, there is a large area of ​​unowned woods behind Sancha Mountain.

Want nothing.

But it takes a little more effort.

In his current body, the only thing he lacks in everything is strength.

Speaking of which, Slag Gong was picked up by Su Rian at the edge of the forest.

Thinking of this, Xue Wenhan shook his head and retracted his deep thoughts on Yuanyou.

I just heard Su Rian ask, "What are you going to do with that piece of wood? We also have woods in our house, but it's...a bit farther away .

"

A small humming sound.

Xue Wenhan turned his head and saw that Su Douzi pouted a mouth that could hang an oil lamp, and shoved something into his mouth viciously, as if he was not eating, but an enemy.

Xue Wenhan looked up at Su Rian, and then asked Su Douzi, "Douzi, what's wrong?"

"Hmph." The little guy snorted again, looked up at Su Rian, and quickly lowered his head, "It's okay." Keep eating.

Don't look at Xue Wenhan either.

Xue Wenhan turned his head and set his eyes on Su Rian.

Su Rian staggered his gaze, not looking at Xue Wenhan.

Later, he may feel inappropriate, and raised his head again, "It's nothing, don't think about it, let's eat, and go to the ground after eating. Our family is slower than others' houses. If we don't go, other people's houses will finish digging us. If you do n't finish digging, it will be stolen by thieves."

Xue Wenhan saw that he didn't say anything and didn't ask any more.

There are so many ways to know it, just go out and ask people casually, and it is estimated that you will know.

Not at this moment either.

After dinner, Xue Wenhan went to the field, and Su Rian also went, but Xue Wenhan refused to let him: "Do you still want legs?"

"What does this have to do with whether you want legs or not?" Going to the ground, what does this say.

Su Rian disagreed.

Xue Wenhan didn't give in, and the two were deadlocked.

In the end, Xue Wenhan's face turned dark, Su Rian was stubborn but could only compromise, and promised Xue Wenhan to stay at home with Su Douzi.

Afraid that Su Rian would be busy again, Xue Wenhan specially instructed Su Douzi when he left: "Look at you, Eminem, don't let him run around, do you hear me?

" Su Douzi nodded quickly, but thought in his heart: Sure enough, his daddy treats him better than him.

He was also injured and took him to the field yesterday.

Humph.

Because Su Rian was the only one who worked in the family before, and there were not many hoes, only two, but now there are three people. No way, Xue Wenhan shamelessly went to the next door to borrow one.

The aunt next door was very nice. Xue Wenhan said he borrowed a hoe, and without saying a word, he hurriedly took one for Xue Wenhan, and asked, "Is it enough? If it's not enough, take another."

"Enough, thank you auntie." Xue Wenhan said.

"No thanks, no thanks." The aunt said quickly.

The polite Xue Wenhan was surprised, but it was always good to borrow a hoe.

He was too lazy to think too much.

Take the hoe and go home.

When he got to the ground, Xue Wenhan found out that he couldn't dig potatoes. No matter how careful he was, he could dig potatoes, and he lost his temper in the end.

In the end, Aunt Fu suggested, "Master, why don't... let's dig for you?" Let Xue Wenhan dig further. It is estimated that the rotten potatoes in this field are much better.

Originally, a part of it was rotten over time, and then Xue Wenhan digged it...

and Xue Wenhan was digging very fast, and in the blink of an eye, a lot of rotten pieces were made. Seeing Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu, their eyes hurt, and they cried out in their hearts, "It's a sin. Ah."

Xue Wenhan was also a little embarrassed. Hearing Aunt Fu's words, he smiled awkwardly, and then agreed to Aunt Fu's proposal.

But he worked fast, and after a while, he smashed the good ones and the rotten ones, the big ones and the small ones, into piles.

After that, Xue Wenhan went home again.

He is very strong, and carrying the basket that Su Rian usually carries on weekdays feels like a joke.

It's a waste of time to go back and forth.

When he got home, he told Su Rian about it, and Su Rian said, "Wait." He went to the house where he and Su Douzi lived with a cane. After a while, he came out with a dirty Not pulling a few cloth bags, "I'll pack some here and put them on the back basket."

Xue Wenhan took it and thought this method was very good.

Sure enough, the latter is much more efficient.

After a while, it was over.