Chapter 91

"You take it." Su Rian said, and then ordered him: "Go and tell Grandma Fu, let her boil some hot water, and wait a while for you and your father to take a bath." .

Take a shower and rest for a while.

Su Douzi let out an "oh", ran over quickly and put the biggest and best toy that Xue Wenhan had made for him in his arms on the edge of the porch, ran back and grabbed the dumplings and bean cakes one by one, coaxing the two Small: "Bean cake dumplings, let's go, my brother will take you to find Grandma Fu."

"No~" The dumpling said in a milky voice, her little hands tightly grasping the hem of Su Rian's clothes, and the bean cakes quietly Standing in the same place, there is no intention to go with Douzi, and there is no reason not to leave like Tuanzi.

It doesn't seem to care much.

Hearing Dumpling's words, Su Douzi was not discouraged, and was still lobbying beside him, watching him all kinds of coaxing dumplings - giving dumplings something delicious and fun.

Su Rian smiled next to him, raised his hand and touched Su Douzi's head: "Go and bring the bean cake, and Tuanzi and I will see your father."

"Oh~" Su Douzi was a little reluctant, but she let go Dumpling's hand, took the bean cake and left.

The bean cake was very well-behaved. He was led by Su Douzi and did not resist. He obediently followed Su Douzi and left.

Su Rian watched his brothers leave, smiled, and walked over with the group.

Xue Wenhan watched him come over, smiled, put down the things in his hand, and wanted to say something, but there were all people around him, and all people he knew.

Even if he was thick-skinned, Su Rian would definitely not be able to.

With the emotion in his eyes, Xue Wenhan stretched out his hand to pick up the dumpling from the ground, touched his little face, and asked him, "Duanzi, did you miss your father..."

Before the "father" behind Xue Wenhan could say anything, the dumpling twisted his body and started crying. While crying, he twisted his body to let Su Rian hug him.

"..." Xue Wenhan.

He smiled and scolded: "Stinky boy" handed the dumpling that had been twisted into a twist to Su Rian, Su Rian looked at him with a smile, his eyes were crooked, and his eyes were full of affection. He missed Xue Wenhan very much. Think about it. Smiling, Su Rian stretched out his hand and took the dumpling from Xue Wenhan's hand, then lowered his head, looked at the dumpling and said to the dumpling, "Don't you shout every day that you miss Daddy? Why didn't you let Daddy hug you when you saw Daddy? ?"

Tuanzi stopped crying, poked his little head out of Su Rian's arms, glanced at Xue Wenhan secretly, then quickly hid it and poked it out again.

So back and forth several times.

Made the two adults laugh.

It wasn't until Douzi and Dougu came back that the dumplings called Xue Wenhan extremely shyly, "Daddy."

Xue Wenhan said "Hey" and asked Su Rian, "Who does this look like?" Neither of them had such a personality.

"You!" Su Rian said. After speaking, without looking at Xue Wenhan, he turned his head and asked Su Douzi, "Did you say it?

" After a while, Su Douzi hurriedly supported her and him, telling him, "Be careful."

Dou Gao didn't speak. After standing still, he glanced at Su Douzi and motioned for Su Douzi to leave.

Seeing that he was all right, Su Douzi led him towards Xue Wenhan and the others.

Walking to the two of them, Su Douzi raised his head and shouted "Amu." He stretched out one hand and grabbed the hem of Su Rian's clothes, while Dou Gao was held by Su Douzi with the other, looking at Xue Wenhan and Su Rian .

He didn't mean to ask Xue Wenhan, and he didn't move.

Xue Wenhan walked over and picked him up.

picked up.

Except for the first moment, I was afraid of falling and grabbing Xue Wenhan's clothes. After that, Dou Gao didn't respond, until Xue Wenhan asked him: "Dou Gao, call him Daddy." Dou Gao called out "Daddy." There was no response after that.

Very nice.

Xue Wenhan looked at the bean cakes, looked at the dumplings, and finally said, "Who are we all like? We don't have that kind of personality either."

"..." Su Rian: How could he answer this?

It happened that Uncle Fu and the others moved all the things they had unloaded into the house, so Xue Wenhan and Su Rian entered the house with the three children.

Inside the house, Xue Wenhan asked him, "Why didn't you go to the shop?"

Su Rian gave an "um", put the dumpling on the ground, and asked Xue Wenhan, "Do you want to drink water?" Poured a cup each with the beans - the beans with a little sugar.

After pouring the water, Su Rian came over, sat down next to Xue Wenhan, and said, "Xiao Ming and Xu Qiao are watching."

Probably after a trip to the capital, his knowledge and realm were different.

If someone told him to let Xu Qiao and Su Xiaoming go to the shop before, he would never agree - it was all money, how could he be relieved to let others see him.

But now, as long as it's not a market day, he basically doesn't go to a shop.

Xue Wenhan gave an "oh" and asked him, "How about the new people you recruited?" In the letter, Su Rian told him that Su Riyue had given birth to a child, and that he had recruited four new children.

"It's okay, they're very diligent." Several of the children were from the village, and Su Shiping recommended them to him. Not all of them were smart, but all of them were diligent.

Su Ruian likes them very much.

Xue Wenhan gave an "um" and was about to say something when Aunt Fu's voice came in from outside the door: "Little Master, the water is ready.

" Su Douzi said, "You two are tired all the way. Go take a bath and rest for a while."

After speaking, she said to Xue Wenhan, "You go with Douzi."

Su Douzi said "OK" and raised her hand. Go to hold Xue Wenhan, Xue Wenhan took his hand, then let go, and said to him, "Wait for daddy to pick up the water."

"I'll go with you." Su Douzi said, and went out with Xue Wenhan.

Su Rian retracted his gaze from Xue Wenhan, and asked the dumplings and bean cakes, "Are you two sleepy?" Usually both dumplings and bean cakes would sleep at this time.

But today, I was probably excited to see Xue Wenhan.

I didn't even want to sleep at all.

Unexpectedly, after he finished asking, the dumpling buried his head in his neck, hugged him, and said, "Sleepy." Su Rian smiled, and then held the bean cake standing on the ground with the other hand. Get up, "Let's go, let's go to bed."

Saying that, holding the two children, they went to their room.

Usually bean cakes and dumplings go to bed at this time. Although it was a little late today, they fell asleep after a while on the kang.

After the two of them fell asleep, Su Rian returned to the room where they slept, and as soon as he entered, he took a sip of the water that he had poured for Xue Wenhan before, and Xue Wenhan came in after taking a shower.

Seeing him drinking water, he asked, "Thirsty?" Then he came over and hugged him. Su Rian let him hold him and asked, "Where's the beans?"

"Going out to the wild."

"...This is I just came back..." Su Rian didn't know what to say.

"Well, it is said that he brought gifts to Wen Yun and Liu'er, and he is going to give them."

"..." Is this wild? ! !

Su Rian was speechless, Xue Wenhan didn't know, hugged his hands and exerted force, moved him over, faced him, and then asked Su Rian, "Did you miss me these days?

" I'm old." Xue Wenhan asked so frankly, although Su Rian was still a little embarrassed, but he was no longer as red-faced as at the beginning.

Although his face looked calm, Su Rian's eyes were still filled with affection when he looked at Xue Wenhan. Xue Wenhan saw it, smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

The tenderness of Xue Wenhan's kiss seemed to be seductive, and they kissed and kissed, and the two of them kissed on the kang.

Get up again, it's been half an hour.

Su Rian thought of going to take a bath, but was pulled by Xue Wenhan, "Lie down for a while."

Su Rian looked at him for a few seconds, then lay back again, hugged Xue Wenhan's waist, Xue Wenhan stretched out Arms, reaching under his head.

Su Rian said while

leaning on his head, "My arm will be numb." "It's fine." Xue Wenhan was lying on his back, turned around, fell asleep face to face with him, and put his other hand on Su Rian's waist at the same time. , and put Su Ri'an in his arms.

He said, "Sleep with me for a while." He closed his eyes.

Originally, Su Rian wanted to say that he was going to take a bath, but seeing that Xue Wenhan was really tired, he fell asleep not long after lying down, so he didn't say anything. past.

When he woke up again, Su Rian was awakened.

It's not that I dreamed of anything bad, it was purely because I was thinking about the sleeping dumplings and bean cakes.

Thinking of getting up and seeing them.

However, after opening his eyes, Su Rian no longer had this idea.

Because the sun outside the window was about to set, which meant that the dumplings and bean cakes had already woken up.

Since the two puppies didn't come to him after waking up, it means they were taken by Hongniang or Aunt Fu to go out to play - after getting along for the past six months, the dumplings have now forgotten Aunt Fu and Hongniang, bodies Xu Qiao, Zhou Shu and Su Riyue. They hugged.

Since the dumplings and bean cakes were not to be taken care of by him, and he hadn't seen Xue Wenhan for half a year, Su Rian felt a little bit about it.

Still on the kang.

Afterwards, Su Rian called Xue Wenhan "husband" in a low voice that only he could hear, and leaned over to rub Xue Wenhan's chin with blue stubble.

All the way, Xue Wenhan's stubble was a bit annoying, but Su Rian seemed to be enjoying it. After rubbing it a few times, Xue Wenhan was woken up.

Xue Wenhan raised his hand to hold him down, and just woke up, his voice was a little lazy: "What's wrong?"

"No." Su Rian answered him, kissed him again, and used his mouth.

Xue Wenhan gently took him into his arms, Su Rian was stunned, looked up at Xue Wenhan, smiled, and continued to kiss. After kissing for a while, Su Rian shifted his position and turned his tongue into Xue Wenhan's mouth.

The two had a wet and lingering kiss.

It wasn't until the two of them kissed that they were out of breath before they let go.

After letting go, Su Rian sat up and said to Xue Wenhan, "Get up quickly, go back to sleep, Douzi and the others will all come back." That would be too embarrassing.

Xue Wenhan said "um", but lay still and didn't move.

Su Rian urged him again, and Xue Wenhan slowly got up.

In the evening, Su Douzi came back from Su Shiping's house. After dinner, Xue Wenhan and Su Rian took the three brothers to Su Riyue's house.

Go see Su Riyue.

Although it is said that the female brother does not need men to see the pregnancy and childbirth, but he and Su Riyue are also close. This time he returned from the capital and brought them gifts, which he just took this opportunity to send over.

Su Riyue gave birth to a son who looked like Li Hui.

Especially the mouth, it is simply a replica of Li Hui.

As soon as Su Rian left, Su Riyue said to him, "Looking at your chin, you look like Li Hui, you are ugly." His mouth was ugly, but his eyes were full of smiles.

At the beginning, Su Rian would comfort him by saying "Li Hui's mouth is good-looking, like Li Hui's." Later, he found out that this product was just showing off, so he didn't bother to respond to him.

Every time, it is up to Su Riyue to show off her disgust on the surface.

This time, too, Xue Wenhan only went in and glanced at his son, Su Riyue began to "dislike" Su Ri'an a little helpless, and threatened him: "Bah, we're leaving."

"Don't, I'll stop talking about the head office." Listening to Su Rian's words, Su Riyue hurriedly begged for mercy, grinning, not at all begging for mercy.

But he really didn't say this again later, but the topic was still on his son.

Now that she has a son, Su Riyue seems to be a different person.

Su Ri'an used to think that he already loved to praise his bean cakes and dumplings, but compared with Su Riyue, he couldn't compare... Fortunately, Su Riyue didn't visit, otherwise it would be his This propaganda effort, it is estimated that the whole village knows about it, and he dislikes Li Hui's mouth.

It has been more than four months since Su Riyue gave birth to the child. Except for the first month, he did not go to the shop. During the three months of the market, Su Riyue will visit.

Help with shopping.

Usually, one of the two shops is watching Su Xiaoming, and the other is Xu Qiao.

Xu Qiao and the new recruits, a man, looked at the furniture store together, and Su Xiaoming and another man looked at the jewelry store. Recently, the furniture store has sold a lot of furniture.

Xue Wenhan made only part of it, and part of it was the bed made by Su Rihui.

Before Xue Wenhan left, he told Su Ri'an and Su Riyue a review standard, and asked Su Rihui to make the furniture. They both reviewed it first. Only after both of them passed the review can the bed made by Su Rihui be pulled into the shop. Sell.

Probably because the lesson I gave last time was too profound. The beds made by Su Rihui were pretty good. Su Ri'an and Su Riyue checked and found nothing wrong.

In this regard, Xue Wenhan was quite willing to trust Su Ri'an and Su Riyue.

Although Su Rian is emotional, he can still distinguish right from wrong in business affairs. What's more, before he left, he repeatedly emphasized to him that fraud is not allowed. , will definitely not cheat, not to mention Su Riyue, in the past few years of contact, Xue Wenhan found that Su Riyue is very clear, whether it is public or private.

This kind of thing, with his character, will never cheat.

So, that is to say, those beds made by Su Rihui are not a problem.

After returning from Su Riyue's house, Xue Wenhan planned to go to the town shop the next day to have a look, but Su Rian said to him, "Otherwise, you can go to the workshop tomorrow to have a look, and Brother Yue and I will have a look. After that, I think that the grandfather of the Xiaohe family is almost done, and now he is waiting for you to come back, if you pass the inspection, he will be able to make furniture in the future." You can make money.

Everyone is a poor family, and I must be happy to be able to make money sooner.

Anyway, the shop is there, and it's fine to look at it one day sooner or later.

Xue Wenhan didn't have to go to the town either. Hearing his words, he agreed immediately.

Originally, Xue Wenhan wanted to send Douzi to the school first, and then to the workshop, but was told by Su Rian that the school would be closed for two days—because the master and his wife passed away.

Hearing this news, Xue Wenhan frowned slightly, thinking inwardly: If this is the case, will the Master still come to teach? If he doesn't come, he has to plan as soon as possible and find a teacher for the children.

However, this matter can't be rushed, wait a few more days, if it doesn't work, go to the master's house and ask.

It's not too late to make a decision.

Unable to go to the school, Su Douzi got up again, and Xue Wenhan took him to the workshop with him.

It wasn't too early for Xue Wenhan to go, but Su Rihui and the others hadn't come yet. Xue Wenhan walked around the room, and just as he was about to come out, he met the grandfather in his thirties.

The man called Xue Wenhan.

Although they were in an employment relationship, because they were from the same village, they didn't pay much attention to it. They called him by name. Xue Wenhan asked him brother because he was young.

After saying hello, Xue Wenhan said to him: "Wait a while when a few of them come, you tell them, except for Xiaohui to continue to make his bed, the rest of you, each of you will make a finished product, and you will also be given seven days. The finished product made this time, as long as it is qualified, and a few people who dare not pass the qualification can make furniture, but ... if none of you are qualified, then sorry, you can only continue to study."

"Okay." Then People are a little excited.

It has been more than a year and almost two years for Xue Wenhan to learn as a carpenter. During these two years, Xue Wenhan also gave them some money for a few months.

Although he knew that the apprentices had no money, he was still under a lot of pressure - after all, he was not one of those young people who had no burden, and he supported the family's old wives and children.

Now you can finally make money.

He was really happy.

He happily said "OK" twice in a row, but Xue Wenhan left with Su Douzi in his arms.

Back home, it was still early, Xue Wenhan left Su Douzi at home and rode to town by himself.

The horse was so fast that it didn't take a quarter of an hour to reach the town.

After arriving in town, Xue Wenhan went to the jewelry store first because the car and horse shop was close to the jewelry store.

When Xue Wenhan went, Su Xiaoming was negotiating a price with a customer, and saw Xue Wenhan subconsciously say, "Welcome, what do you need?" "Brother Wenhan."

Xue Wenhan answered him, his eyes swept around the customer in front of Su Xiaoming, but he didn't mean to help Su Xiaoming.

Su Xiaoming saw that Xue Wenhan was not going to speak for him, so he continued to talk about the price by himself.

Xue Wenhan listened next to him, and the more he listened, the more familiar Su Xiaoming's style of bargaining became. After listening and listening, Xue Wenhan finally knew that he was familiar there.

This kid is from Su Riyue.

No wonder.

Shaked his head and smiled.

However, it is understandable that Su Riyue did a good job.

After the guest left, Xue Wenhan asked him, "How is the sale?"

"It has been sold for 14 taels this morning." Su Xiaoming was a little embarrassed. If Su Ri'an was there, he would definitely sell more than that.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him, but did not comfort him, but said "um" without any emotion, and said, "I will look at the ledger."

"Do you want this month's bill?" Su Xiaoming said, and hurriedly walked over from behind the counter. He took out the ledger and handed it to Xue Wenhan.

Xue Wenhan gave a "hmm" and briefly browsed the ledger. While Xue Wenhan was browsing, Su Xiaoming told him: "Only this month's is here, and the others are put away by brother Yue." If you want to, go to it. he.

Xue Wenhan gave an "um" and said, "I see, you guys are busy with yours, leave me alone, I'll take a look." He felt that Su Xiaoming was a little nervous.

Xue Wenhan probably guessed the reason, but he didn't plan to solve him, only asked him: "How many bracelets and hairpins are left? How many days can they last?"

"There are five bracelets, yellow pineapple wood; Populus euphratica There are still twenty-one of the wood; there are still twenty-five of the pear wood; there are only eleven left of the nanmu; nine of the red sandalwood; of the fir... There are sixteen; There are still fifty or so of yellow pineapple wood... I forgot the exact number, there are thirty one of Populus euphratica; more than seventy of pear wood; more than ninety of nanmu; twenty of red sandalwood There are many; there are more than 100 fir trees; walnut trees are sold out."

Xue Wenhan said "um", did some calculations in her heart, and went back and made more of that type.

After finishing the calculation, I left the jewelry store directly.

Then go to the furniture store. When Xue Wenhan went, Xu Qiao and the others had just sold a set of furniture and were

loading the car. Seeing Xue Wenhan, Xu Qiao quickly asked, "Master."

reason.

Xue Wenhan answered them one by one, and then helped them put the bed in the car.

Xue Wenhan's shop provides delivery, in and around the town, you can enjoy delivery for a small amount of money.

Because the things in Xue Wenhan's shop are not cheap, most of the people who come to buy things at his house are rich people, and rich people rarely care about the cost of traveling.

I heard that it can be delivered to the door, and almost all of them chose to have it delivered to the door.

Looking at the two young men who were leaving in the mule cart, Xue Wenhan asked Xu Qiao, "Are you busy?"

Xu Qiao hesitated for a while, and finally chose the truth: "Sometimes I can't be busy."

"How many people are there in the shop now?" If you follow what Su Rian said, the four people with Xu Qiao would really be too busy.

"Take me, four." Xu Qiao said.

"Four people..." Xue Wenhan repeated his words and said, "I see, you all work hard." Then he asked Xu Qiao some other questions.

Xu Qiao answered one by one.

Xue Wenhan got the answer he wanted and left the shop.

After leaving the shop, Xue Wenhan walked around town, bought some fruits and candies, and returned home.

At home, Su Rian was feeding the dumplings, but the dumplings didn't want to eat, so they hid in various ways, and Su Rian chased after them to feed them.

The child runs in front, and the adult chases behind with the bowl in his hand.

Seeing the two of them like this, Xue Wenhan laughed, and then said to Su Rian, "Don't feed it if you don't want to eat it, and eat it when you're hungry."

"It's weird to eat." Su Rian didn't agree with Xue Wenhan's words.

After he finished speaking, he continued to run after the group.