Chapter 45

When he got home, Xue Wenhan did not tell Su Rian about his encounter with Su Wuniu.

Instead, Su Rian mentioned to him that Su Riyue was talking about buying hairpins, and Xue Wenhan probably told him what kind of trees those hairpins were made of and what kind of people they could sell to.

After speaking, I was afraid that Su Rian would not be able to remember, and said, "I'll tell you about it tomorrow. You can remember it. If someone asks you to take it as I told you later, it's fine."

"Is it alright?" Su Rian was still a little worried.

"No problem." Xue Wenhan said, pulled Su Ri'an into his arms, hugged him, and went to sleep.

As for Su Douzi, Xue Wenhan had already thrown him to the other side of Su Rian.

Therefore, the current situation of this family of three is that Su Douzi is huddled in Su Ri'an's arms, and Su Ri'an is in Xue Wenhan's arms again, as if skewered.

For some time after that, Xue Wenhan was making hairpins.

The hairpin needs few materials, and he brought back a lot from the last time he went to the forest. The raw materials are sufficient, but Xue Wenhan did not soak all the raw materials in the space water.

After all, he can't be a hairpin all the time.

If they were all immersed in the spatial water, he would have no time to make hairpins in the future, and if others did, he would not be able to achieve that effect, and the shop might collapse because of this.

So, taking advantage of the beginning, he divided the hairpins into two types.

One with special effects, the price is high, the other is ordinary, the price is low.

At that time, if he doesn't do it, the price of the hairpin with special effects will be raised... This way, although it will affect the store, it will not collapse.

Of course, whether it is ordinary or with special effects, Xue Wenhan is very careful when doing it, and it is very delicate, which is many times more exquisite than those in the jewelry shops in town.

And the price of ordinary hairpins is the same as the price of hairpins in town.

So, Su Riyue just helped them to publicize it a little bit, and many good little brothers who played with Su Riyue urged Su Riyue to come to his house to get hairpins.

At the beginning, Su Riyue still took one or two, but the more she took, the more Xue Wenhan saw him, so she simply gave him all the new batch of fifty hairpins.

Let him buy it. However, afraid of Su Riyue's random selling, Xue Wenhan set a price for Su Riyue.

Let him sell it at that price.

The money bought gave Su Riyue 1/10 of her hard work. When Su Riyue heard that she still had money to buy this, she was overjoyed. But when I was happy, I thought about it, this is to make money from my brother and my brother-in-law, and I was a little embarrassed. I grabbed Su Riyue's sleeve and said, "Fifth brother, is it not good for me to do this?"

"" This is what your fifth brother means, what's wrong with you." Su Rian patted his shoulder, knowing Su Riyue's entanglement.

Su Riyue pouted, like Xiaodouzi: "Aren't I making your money?"

He tightly clasped the four coins that Xue Wenhan gave him, which he earned by his own ability. The first money, I can't bear to pay it back.

But thinking that if his father knew that he actually earned his fifth brother's money, his father would definitely break his leg.

Thinking of this, Su Riyue suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

His father is partial, partial to the fifth brother.

Hum twice.

Su Rian didn't know what he was thinking, so he rubbed his hair: "Okay, don't think so much, this is your fifth brother-in-law's clothes, you just do as he said, or he will dare to do it in the future. Do you want to help him sell things?"

"Then..." Su Riyue raised her eyebrows, grabbed Su Rian's sleeve, and acted like a spoiled brat, "Brother Fifth, you know about this, Brother Fifth, you must know. Don't let my father find out, if he finds out, he will have to skin me."

"Is the uncle so fierce?!" Su Rian couldn't do it.

In his opinion, Su Shiping is the best.

"That's because he didn't kill you in front of you." He loves you so much.

When I think of this Su Riyue, I feel puzzled. Obviously he, Su Riming and Su Rihui are Daddy's sons, but Daddy always treats Su Ri'an better than them.

In the past, his Eminem often quarreled with his father about this.

Thinking of this, Su Riyue subconsciously glanced at Su Rian again: It seems that he heard that his father owes his second uncle something.

I don't know what.

He Eminem and his father never talked about it.

But these are not important, because his Eminem and Daddy quarreled, basically where Eminem was scolding, his Daddy would not refute, so there was no quarrel for so many years.

The relationship between the two is getting better.

Thinking about it, Su Riyue took the hairpin given by Xue Wenhan and left.

After Su Riyue left, Su Ri'an asked Xue Wenhan if it was okay to give Su Riyue so much?

After all, Xue Wenhan didn't make many hairpins. After giving Su Riyue so many hairpins, there were only a few ordinary hairpins left at home.

"It's alright." Xue Wenhan carved a hairpin in his hand and said, "Anyway, it's for sale. Whoever sells it is not for sale."

"Yes."

One day, after breakfast, Xue Wenhan went to the room where he made hairpins and started to make hairpins. Su Rian was in the yard making shoes and taking Su Douzi helplessly, but Uncle Langzhong suddenly came.

Seeing Uncle Langzhong, Su Rian was stunned.

Then he said to Su Douzi, "Go and call your father." Then he greeted Uncle Langzhong and walked into the house.

As he walked, Su Rian thought: His legs are healed, and Su Douzi's injuries have also healed. I don't know what Uncle Langzhong is here for.

Thinking, people have already arrived in the main room.

Su Rian greeted Uncle Langzhong to sit down, and then poured water for Uncle Langzhong. As soon as he fell down, Xue Wenhan came in.

Su Rian poured another water for Xue Wenhan.

After that, Su Rian went out.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him, then moved his gaze to Uncle Langzhong, and asked, "Uncle Liu, is there something wrong?"

Xue Wenhan still had a special fondness for this Uncle Langzhong, and didn't mind talking to him a few more words.

Uncle Lang Zhong said, "Yeah," and asked directly, "I heard from Li Zheng that the hairpins you bought here have some special effects? Can you strengthen your body or something?"

"Yes." Xue Wenhan nodded.

Uncle Langzhong is famous not only in their village, but also in the whole Baiyanggou and even in other nearby villages. The hairpin is to be bought anyway. If it is approved by Uncle Langzhong, it will save a lot of effort.

Such a good thing, Xue Wenhan is naturally impossible not to do.

So he eagerly introduced to Uncle Langzhong: "Not only to strengthen the body, but also to have various effects." Then Xue Wenhan asked Uncle Langzhong: "Uncle Liu, do you feel that the house is much warmer than the outside?"

"Huh?"

Listen When it came to Xue Wenhan's words, Uncle Langzhong raised his eyebrows: "It's a lot warmer than the outside world. I thought you burned the earth dragon." Xue Wenhan's family is rich, and it is normal to burn the earth dragon.

But listening to Xue Wenhan's meaning, it doesn't seem to be...

"No." Xue Wenhan said, pointing to the wooden plank used for the retaining wall on the wall, and said, "It's it."

"This is...?" Uncle Langzhong was a little surprised and stood up. He got up and walked to the wall, looking at it and asking Xue Wenhan, "Is this a yellow pineapple tree?"

Most of the people in the countryside can recognize these trees.

"Yes." Xue Wenhan said, and then added: "I had a dream before that an immortal gave me a method to treat wood, saying that if the wood is treated according to the method he said, it will be special if I make it. I didn't care about it at the time, but last time Xiao An's body was cold after being poisoned, so I tried it and found that it was really effective, so I made a hairpin."

Xue Wenhan was not afraid that Uncle Lang Zhong would be interested in making money.

On the one hand, Uncle Lang Zhong is not that kind of person, and on the other hand, he does not dare.

What he is guarding against is the big men in the future.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Uncle Lang Zhong stood up and walked over, reaching out and touching a wooden board of the parapet wall. As Xue Wenhan said, it felt warm to the touch. After touching it, Uncle Lang Zhong turned back and touched a table, and found that the temperature of the table was normal. Although it was not cold, it was clear who was who and who was not when compared with the wooden planks of the parapet.

He said, "It's amazing." Uncle Lang Zhong believed what Xue Wenhan said, and asked Xue Wenhan, "In addition to keeping warm, do your things have any other special effects?"

"It's not very special." Xue Wenhan said: "Just keep warm and cool down, as well as enhance people's physique, relieve fatigue, and improve children's memory..." He didn't dare to talk about improving children's IQ, for fear that Uncle Lang Zhong wouldn't understand.

After speaking, Xue Wenhan seemed to remember something, paused, touched his nose, and said a little embarrassedly, "And it is to increase the pregnancy rate of female brothers."

"Huh?!"

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, he saw Uncle Lang Zhong also smiled at Xue Wenhan's expression, and then said, "These effects are very good."

Let's not talk about other things, just increase the pregnancy rate. There are some young wives in the village who have been married for several years and have no children. They quarreled every day, causing them to annoy their neighbors and also suffer. If what Xue Wenhan did could really increase the pregnancy rate, it would do a good thing for the village.

Another thing is to relieve fatigue. What people in the countryside are most afraid of is that they are tired when they are working. If Xue Wenhan can relieve fatigue

, I think it is good. Uncle Langzhong smiled and asked Xue Wenhan

, "Can I see the hairpin you made?" Xue Wenhan said "Okay", then stood up and said, "I'll get it." Then he went out.

Outside the door, Su Rijian sat on the porch to pick up the soles of his shoes. When he saw Xue Wenhan coming out, he asked, "Is Uncle Liu looking for you for something?"

"It's okay, it's about the hairpin."

"Oh." Nodding, I thought there was something wrong, and I was worried for a long time.

After finally letting go of his heart, Su Douzi ran over and hugged Su Rian, shouting "Amu" and "Amu" twice, and then asked Su Rian to take him outside to play. .

"Want to play?"

"Mmmmmm." Su Douzi nodded like smashed garlic. It happened that Su Rian wanted to visit Su Shiping's house, so he asked him if he wanted to go to the grandfather's house, and Su Douzi said, "Okay."

After that, Su Rian took something, and the father and son went to Su Shiping's house.

On Xue Wenhan's side, at Uncle Langzhong's request, he took one of each hairpin for Uncle Langzhong to see, but except for the yellow pineapple wood, which was warm to the touch, the rest were no different from ordinary ones.

Uncle Lang Zhong looked at it for a while, and then except for the ones that improved the pregnancy rate, he needed four for everything else.

Their family does not need to increase the pregnancy rate, their daughter-in-law is very able to give birth.