Chapter 61

That hairpin is really ice.

"Use this kind of wood?" the woman said, looking up at Xue Wenhan.

"Yes." Xue Wenhan took the hairpin from her hand and put it back in place: "If you use this wood to make a floor or wall compartment, you will get the effect you want." After thinking about it, Xue Wenhan added: "The most To make a floor, do you know the floor?"

Slag Gong used to be a prince, and he could make a floor, but it didn't mean that the woman in front of him knew it.

"I know." The woman nodded, then glanced at the hairpins on the shelf, smiled, and asked Xue Wenhan, "If it were made of this kind of wood, even a carpenter could do it? Here..."

Xue Wenhan knew what she meant. , I didn't get angry when I heard her words, "I have specially treated these woods. If it's just a tree cut down from the mountains, it will not have this effect." The

woman nodded, and then reached out and took the handkerchief from the hand of the maid next to her. Wiped down.

"I'll go back and discuss it with my husband, and I'll send someone to tell you in a few days.

"

The woman was pregnant, and she was a little tired after standing for so long. When Su Rian said, "Please sit down," she sat on another chair next to Su Rian.

Sitting down, the woman smiled and said, "I'm a little tired, I'll sit for a while." Maybe she thought it was not good for her to sit alone, and then greeted Su Rian: "You sit too."

Su Rian glanced at her, He also sat down: "Okay."

After sitting down, the woman said, "The items in your store are amazing." After speaking, she said to Xue Wenhan, "Give me two of your hairpins and bracelets each. No, five hairpins each."

Take it back as a gift.

Although it is not worth much, the effect is really good, and those rich ladies who are used to seeing rare things should like it.

If you have a good relationship with them, it can be regarded as helping your husband.

Move up faster.

After thinking about it in her heart, the woman called the maid to come over, took out a hideous-looking jade pixiu and a painting from the basket in the maid's hand and handed it to Su Rian.

"Thank you, this is my little thank you. If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't know when I would have my own children. Thank you." He said, and solemnly gave them a national gift.

The solemn Su Rian was a little overwhelmed.

"No, no, you don't have to thank us, you have a son in your own life, otherwise we can't help you no matter what."

Although he didn't know how much the painting and the Pixiu were worth, it was the first time Su Rian had touched When I came back to thank their customers, I was surprised, happy, and a little uncomfortable.

The woman smiled when she saw his appearance.

I sighed in my heart: It would be great if he really had a son. His husband's two concubines have children, and she hasn't seen any movement here.

Thinking of this, the woman is inevitably a little sad.

But she quickly picked up her mood and put a smile on her face.

Now, she has children too.

What she has to do now is to take good care of the child. Besides coming to Xue Wenhan's small shop today, the most important thing is to let the town doctor show her, and then grab some anti-abortion medicine.

"You guys are welcome, these are nothing compared to my children." After speaking, the woman put the painting and the Pixiu into Su Rian's hands, smiled and patted Su Rian's hand: "I see your store. There is no such thing as a Pixiu, how can you do business without a Pixiu."

After speaking, the woman looked up at Xue Wenhan: "This Pixiu was opened by me at Jingguang Temple, you can use it directly."

"Okay, Thank you." Xue Wenhan smiled and said to her, "Then I'll be very welcome." Then he reached out and took the Pixiu and the painting from Su Rian's hand and put them on the counter.

The woman glanced at Xue Wenhan's movements and raised her eyebrows.

Although this painting is not too famous, it was painted by one of the four young masters in the capital, as well as the Pixiu... Although the jade is not of the highest quality, it is not bad, but the person in front of me... my mind changed, the woman thought: Maybe these two people don't know the goods?

Comparing two small businessmen, how much insight do you want him to have.

Thinking of this, the woman was relieved.

I wanted to explain, but after thinking about it, I closed my mouth again.

Fortunately, she didn't explain, otherwise Xue Wenhan would have persuaded her to cry.

Not to mention Xue Wenhan himself, it is scum gong, slag gong is the prince, qin, chess, calligraphy and painting and treasure appraising are all essential functions of the prince, and they have been taught since childhood... After

a long time, even pigs can do it, not to mention that slag gong is not only incapable of Stupid is on the contrary smart.

He will not comment on this painting. It is the young master's early work, and the technique is relatively immature; and the jade Pixiu, the quality... In Xue Wenhan's opinion, it is also very mediocre.

Not too bad, passable, but not much better.

Xue Wenhan, who was used to seeing the big world, didn't take these two things too seriously.

Putting down the painting and Pixiu, Xue Wenhan went to prepare bracelets and hairpins for the woman after talking to the two of them.

"Wait a minute." Xue Wenhan just took two steps when Su Rian suddenly stopped him.

"What's wrong?" Xue Wenhan turned around and asked.

Su Rian didn't answer him, but asked the woman, "Are you buying these hairpins and bracelets to give away or to use yourself?"

"..." The woman frowned, but still said: "I plan to give some away."

"So..." Su Rian murmured, and then said to Xue Wenhan, "Husband, there is a jewelry box you made in the cabinet under the shelf. Show this lady to see her. Do you need it?"

Hearing Su Rian's words, Xue Wenhan paused and smiled.

It's really... more and more able to do business.

He didn't expect it.

"Okay." With a sound, Xue Wenhan walked over and took three jewelry boxes from the cabinet under the shelf under the surprised gaze of the woman, walked over and placed two on the counter, and handed one to the woman.

As soon as Xue Wenhan handed it to the woman, Su Rian reached out and grabbed the one he had just put on the counter, showing eight white teeth and selling it to the woman with a smile, "If you give it away, it's not enough to just give a hairpin or a bracelet. It's beautiful, of course you can use other jewelry boxes, but it's not as good as ours, don't you think?"

Then he handed the jewelry box to the woman: "Look at our jewelry box..."

Xue Wenhan stood aside , looking at the way he talked, raised his eyebrows and smiled.

In half a year, the young man from their family who was nervous when he first came to the store and didn't even dare to look at his face has grown up, and now he is very generous in front of such a lady who is either rich or expensive at first glance. talked.

Xue Wenhan felt very happy.

Xue Wenhan's happiness, Su Rian didn't know, she was still saying to the woman, "You touch it, it looks good, doesn't it? It looks very tall." Tall was learned from Xue Wenhan.

Su Rian thought it was very appropriate and used it.

The woman had never heard of "Gao Da Shang", so she paused and didn't understand for a while.

But after Xue Wenhan gave her a simple explanation, she smiled, "It's very apt, high-level, generous, and first-class. It's really good."

Hearing her say that, Su Rian smiled even happier. Small money fan.

He quickly opened the jewelry box in his hand: "Look inside... um, this one I took can hold two hairpins and one bracelet..." Then he glanced at the box that the woman opened: "Your one can hold two hairpins and one bracelet..." A hairpin and two bracelets... In addition to the two that you and I are holding, we also have a hairpin, two hairpins, a bracelet and two bracelets, maybe two bracelets and a hairpin... Basically as long as We have everything you need here." The

woman followed Su Rian's words and looked at the jewelry box carefully.

After Su Rian finished speaking, he continued: "Our jewelry boxes are much better than others in terms of quality and style. Such hairpins and bracelets, coupled with such a box, are simply perfect." After speaking, He got up and walked over and took two more jewelry boxes from under the shelf cabinet: "Also, this box, this is a box with special effects, you can take a look." The

woman took it and took the jewelry box she was holding before. To Su Rian.

Su Rian took it and handed it to Xue Wenhan.

Xue Wenhan smiled helplessly, then put away the three jewelry boxes he had taken before and put them back under the shelf cabinet.

"How is it?" The woman looked at it for a while, and Su Rian asked, "It's not bad." After that,

she said, "This box is very cheap, the ordinary one..." After that, Su Rian reached out and took the jewelry from the counter. box, but he didn't touch anything, and when he turned his face, he saw that the counter was empty.

He also guessed that Xue Wenhan took it back, so he held the one in his hand as a demonstration: "It's just ordinary, one is only ten cents and twenty cents, which is not enough for you to eat a meal. The ones with special effects are slightly more expensive. These will maintain the hairpin and bracelet, and prolong the service life of the hairpin and bracelet."

"How much is this?" The woman raised the jewelry box in his hand.

"This is twenty taels of silver." When Su Rian said this, his forehead jumped a few times, and he thought to himself: Xue Wenhan is really dark.

But there was no way, Xue Wenhan asked him to buy so much money.

However, when she thought of Xue Wenhan doing it late in the morning and lighting the lamp every day, Su Rian felt a little better.

But still feel expensive.

"Twenty taels of silver..." The woman repeated Su Rian's words, and felt a little expensive. She smiled, but didn't say anything, she just said, "Give me this kind of box... take one, two, three, four... Get me nine of them, two hairpins and one bracelet."

"Ma'am, we can apply for membership cards here. Do you want to apply for a membership card? If you do, all the items in our store will be used. For example, if you buy nine jewelry boxes, one is twenty taels, and nine are...one hundred and eighty taels, if you get a 5% discount..."

Su Rian's mathematics was taught by Xue Wenhan.

Will count, but slower.

"One hundred and seventy-one," Xue Wenhan said beside him.

"Yes, one hundred and seventy-one taels, save 9 taels of silver. This is just for the jewelry box, as well as the hairpins and bracelets. I'll save you 20 taels of silver anyway."

Although the woman was not short of money, but It's not that there is too much money to burn. After listening to Su Rian's words, he asked what the membership should do.

Xue Wenhan told her roughly.

Basically, it's all benefits. You can buy things cheaply. If you have enough points during the festivals, you will also give something away, and so on.

The woman raised her eyebrows when she heard it.

accepted.

She thought to herself: After she went back, she would also talk to the shopkeeper of their shop about the matter of membership.