Chapter 6

After coming out of Su Ri'an's room, Xue Wenhan did not go to Su Chunlin's house immediately, but went to the room where Shigong slept, took some snacks and candies that Shigong usually eats, and then went to Su Chunlin's house .

Slag Gong rarely returned to the village before, and even if he did, he stayed at home and rarely went out. People in the village were very surprised today when they went out frequently, and some children even called their friends to run after Xue Wenhan.

Curiously looked at Xue Wenhan and Xue Wenhan's long shirt that was different from the villagers' short shirt.

The child didn't have any ill intentions, and chasing after him was just because he felt that he was dressed differently from them, and was curious. Xue Wenhan was not angry, but he scared their parents half to death.

Xue Wenhan's fierceness is well-known in the three villages of Baiyanggou.

When Xue Wenhan woke up, he almost beat Su Rian to death because he was dissatisfied with his marriage with Su Rian.

Lizheng in Baiyanggou Sancun is also Su Rian's uncle Su Shiping. Seeing that Su Rian was beaten, he was distressed and angry. In addition, it was his idea to marry Su Rian and Xue Wenhan. He brought seven or eight young and middle-aged people from the villages to Su Ri'an's house, hoping that Xue Wenhan would treat Su Ri'an better in the future and stop calling Su Ri'an. But it didn't happen. Seven or eight young adults had not even gone to a stick of incense, and they were all brought down by Xue Wenhan.

Xue Wenhan also became famous in the first battle.

notoriety.

Looking at the adults who hurriedly and carefully carried the children back, Xue Wenhan laughed helplessly, and really...

shook his head, Xue Wenhan went to Su Chunlin's house.

After shouting, the door was opened. It was a child, about six or seven years old. Xue Wenhan didn't know him and asked, "Is your family here?"

"Yes." The child shouted into the room, "Grandpa is seeing a doctor."

"..." Xue Wenhan.

"Who is it?" Uncle Langzhong's voice came from the room: "Come in."

"I don't know." The child shouted, and then said to Xue Wenhan, "My grandfather let you in."

"Okay." Xue Wenhan said Then he gave him a piece of candy, but the child didn't want it: "My grandfather said that you can't eat things given by strangers, and they will be abducted and sold."

"..."

That is, Langzhong's family, rich. If other people, even if the adults say it, the child will not listen to the hungry child. Just like Su Douzi, Su Rian had told him no less than a hundred times that Xue Wenhan should not go home alone when he was at home. He himself knew that Xue Wenhan didn't want to see him, but he was very hungry and went home secretly.

And nearly lost his life.

"It's you?!" The child finished, and soon, the door was opened from the inside. Uncle Langzhong came out and was a little surprised to see Xue Wenhan: "What's wrong with Douzi?" He already knew from Su Chunlin that Su Douzi was all right.

Seeing Xue Wenhan coming, I thought what happened to Su Douzi.

"No." Xue Wenhan said.

"Come in and talk about something." Maybe it was because he didn't see Xue Wenhan beating up with his own eyes, or maybe because he had a lot of knowledge, but Uncle Langzhong was not as afraid of Xue Wenhan as other people in the village.

This is very in line with Xue Wenhan's intention.

"Yeah" and followed Uncle Lang Zhong into the house. Although Uncle Langzhong's house has some money, it is a farmer's house after all. The house is not particularly clean, and it is a little messy.

Tables, chairs, cabinets, etc. are used directly, without painting, and the corners are darkened by children.

It's completely incomparable to the house where the scumbag lived.

But Xue Wenhan didn't show anything. After entering, he put the snacks and candies he brought on the table, "I bought them from the county town a few days ago and gave them to the children." After speaking, he asked Uncle Langzhong: "Is Brother Chunlin here?"

"I'm not there, I went to Lizheng's house. Are you looking for him for Lu?"

"Well." Xue Wenhan didn't expect that Su Chunlin had already told Uncle Langzhong, "Where is the landslide at the gate of the ditch? Being blocked, it is inconvenient for people to go to the fair."

"Well, Chunlin said it just now, and I asked him to talk to Li Zheng."

Xue Wenhan said, "Well." I'm here to talk about Lu, since Brother Chunlin has already gone to tell Li Zheng, I won't go." After speaking, Xue Wenhan said again, "Uncle Liu, I'll go back first." Then he got up. , left Uncle Langzhong's house.

But he didn't know that after he left, Uncle Lang Zhong stared at his back and looked at him thoughtfully for a long time: This child is not as bad as the legend, how could such a good baby be passed on like that? Woolen cloth.

The ancients honestly did not deceive me: the ears are indeed false.

When he got home, Su Rian had already laid the kang, and was sitting on the threshold to mend Su Douzi's clothes. Seeing Xue Wenhan coming back, Su Rian quickly stood up, "Are you back?"

"Well." Xue Wenhan said, Guan Come in through the door. He walked up to Su Rian and asked Su Rian, "I don't have any food here. Do you have anything to eat

there?"

Excessive, clean and even mice will not patronize.

"Yes, it's a bit of highland barley thick noodles." Su Rian said a little embarrassedly.

Highland barley thick noodles: highland barley noodles with wheat bran mixed into the noodles; this kind of noodles is eaten only by the poorest people in the village, and those with a better family situation do not eat this way, but this is already something he can take The best noodles that came out.

I don't know if Xue Wenhan would dislike it, but Su Rian secretly glanced at Xue Wenhan's reaction, seeing that there was no familiar disgust on Xue Wenhan's face, so he was slightly relieved.

In fact, it's not that Xue Wenhan doesn't dislike it, it's that he doesn't know what highland barley thick noodles are.

Slag Gong didn't know, because he didn't need to eat anything at all, and Xue Wenhan himself... only knew that highland barley noodles are whole grains, and whole grains are good things in modern times, so he doesn't think there's anything wrong with eating highland barley noodles.

If he knew that the highland barley thick noodles that Su Rian said still had wheat bran... I

guess he wouldn't let Su Rian make it.

But he didn't know, so when Su Rian finished the dish and brought it... Xue Wenhan took a bite and wanted to crush himself half an hour ago.

But Su Rian stared at him. He couldn't show his dislike. Not only could he not show his liking, but he also tried his best to show liking. Xue Wenhan felt that he was really tired.

But even so, Su Rian saw it, and he sighed: "If you can't eat it, don't eat it. I'll go to Uncle Langzhong's house to borrow some white noodles."

"...I can eat it." Xue Wenhan Say, tough.

Whether it was Slag Gong or him, he had never eaten something so unpalatable.

It's unpalatable, the scumbag can't swallow this precious throat at all.

After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, she made Su Rian laugh, and she burst into tears: If Xue Wenhan has been like this all the time, even if he has no money, even if he is nothing, even if he doesn't know anything.

As long as the family is together.

But Su Rian didn't say anything, just said, "I'll go to Uncle Langzhong's house to borrow a face." Then he stood up.

"Apart from noodles, is there anything else in our house?" Xue Wenhan quickly stopped him.

Just kidding, borrowing face to cook, he really can't do this kind of thing.

would rather be hungry.

Besides, Su Douzi and Su Rian can eat, he... I guess he will be able to eat after a few more hungry meals.

But there is no need to be hungry, he will go to the town to buy noodles tomorrow.

Although Slag Gong gave most of the money to Ruyi Square (gambling square), there were still a few thousand taels left.

These thousands of taels of silver were enough for their family of three to eat for many years.

What's more, it's not that he can't make money.

Thinking about it, Xue Wenhan touched his left wrist. The scar that was almost identical to his previous life was not a simple scar, but a portable space.

In his previous life, he used to be a soldier. He injured his arm in order to save an old carpenter who was held hostage by two vicious murderers.

Fortunately, the medical technology was developed enough to connect it. After it was done, he found that there was a space on the scar.

The space is huge, but it's all water, with a few pieces of wood he doesn't know, and a set of carpenter's utensils soaked in it.

At that time, Xue Wenhan didn't care, let alone become a carpenter.

It was not until the job he found later that he became interested in being a carpenter. I don't know if it was the role of the carpenter's utensils or what. He learned to be a carpenter very quickly, while others learned it for a month, and he learned it in less than half a day.

Not only that, but what he made has a special function.

For example: Chinese fir can improve the sexual ability of men, and the pregnancy rate of women (in this world should add a brother, right?); thinking of this, Xue Wenhan couldn't help but glanced at the door and window of his house. Made of fir. Fortunately, it was not from his hand, otherwise...

In addition to fir, walnut can improve children's IQ; pear can increase physical fitness; poplar can cool down; yellow pineapple can keep warm; nanmu can relieve fatigue; red sandalwood can make people feel at ease... ...Others, Xue Wenhan was brought here before he could try it.

In the past, except for the first year at the beginning, after a nanmu chair that he made was discovered by a rich man with special functions, he almost only made it for wealthy families.

In this way, it is still in short supply.

Because rich people are very busy and tired, and... Nanmu has a very significant effect on relieving fatigue.

A nanmu bed he once made sold for more than seven million yuan.

A set: bed, sofa, coffee table, wardrobe, the minimum cost is more than 10 million yuan, and the high one can even reach more than 50 million yuan, so it may not be possible to buy it.

Even if he provided the materials, it would cost him 18 million just to produce a handicraft.

Thinking about the past, and then looking at the pocket, there was only less than three thousand taels of silver left, and the food in front of him that was not even eaten by pigs.

Xue Wenhan let out a long sigh, and said to Su Rian, "It's hard work."

Su Rian, who was so scared that he didn't know what he was thinking, had his heart suspended.