Chapter 92

In fact, the bill is not in Su Riyue's hands, but in Su Ri'an's hands.

Xue Wenhan took it over and took a look. The income in the past few months has been very unstable. Sometimes, he can earn several thousand taels a day, and when it is less, it is dozens of taels, and even more than a dozen taels have appeared.

The specific reason is clear without asking Xue Wenhan.

A lot. People from other counties or even other counties came to take a lot of it at one time.

No, no one will come.

In this situation, Xue Wenhan summed up: the local market is generally saturated, and if you want to consume again, you must find other ways to stimulate consumption.

But Xue Wenhan has no such plans now.

He has too many things to do at the moment, and he doesn't have much spare time to make hairpins and bracelets.

Moreover, in mid-July, General Weiyuan sent someone - Xue Wenhan thought he would send a soldier, but unexpectedly it was one of his lieutenants, a young man in his teens and twenties. .

The young man admired Xue Wenhan somewhat.

Looking at Xue Wenhan, his eyes were bright, if it weren't for him being a man, Su Rian would have thought that he liked Xue Wenhan.

Later, I read the letter from General Weiyuan. Only then did he know that this young man invited him out of curiosity because he heard that Xue Wenhan could make something with special effects.

The official position is not low, five ranks.

In addition to the letter from General Weiyuan, there was also a private letter from the emperor.

The emperor's meaning is similar to that of General Weiyuan. In addition to letting Xue Wenhan be the token, he also asked Xue Wenhan's opinion, and asked whether Xue Wenhan should go to the military camp or stay at home and send someone to protect Xue Wenhan?

Finally, tell Xue Wenhan to reply as soon as possible.

Looking at the letter, Xue Wenhan asked the young man, "Your general said that you want me to go to the military camp?"

"My general meant it was convenient for you." The young man was drinking water, and when he heard Xue Wenhan's words, he quickly put down the water glass and replied.

The attitude is particularly correct, and he did not put on airs in front of Xue Wenhan because Xue Wenhan was a civilian, he was a fifth-rank official.

Sometimes office doesn't mean anything.

It also depends on the meaning of the person on the dragon chair.

What's more, Xue Wenhan's predecessor was a prince, and the reason why he was exiled was also implicated.

He himself did nothing.

And looking at the meaning of today, it seems that Xue Wenhan is quite valued - the story of Su Douzi and the queen learning martial arts has long been spread in the capital.

Even if he was in the frontier with no information, he had heard about it.

You must know that the Queen's martial arts are very good, even more powerful than their generals, but I have never seen the Queen accept anyone as a disciple for so many years.

Now, accepting Su Douzi as an apprentice is not without the intention of sheltering.

The young man turned a few corners in his heart, and then heard Xue Wenhan ask, "Is there any other choice?" After

a moment, the young man asked, "What do you mean?"

"For example, do nothing." Xue Wenhan doesn't like being seen He felt that although he used the body of 'Xue Wenhan', it was not Xue Wenhan, he was used to freedom.

Suddenly there was a group of people around me, and it was uncomfortable.

Xue Wenhan's words fell, and the young man immediately refused: "No, our general said that if the enemy finds out about the token business, you will be in danger, so we must send someone to protect you." The young man

's attitude Especially serious.

The serious Xue Wenhan wanted to laugh.

Protection is one thing, but more is custody, right?

Xue Wenhan was suddenly a little irritable, and was irritable about the decision he made. Fortunately, the people sent by General Weiyuan were very conscious. Xue Wenhan cleaned up a few rooms for them in the workshop, and they stayed there obediently.

Except for regular inspections every day, other times they are very non-existent.

Xue Wenhan didn't take them to heart, until one day when he went to the workshop, he found that some of the young people were learning to make beds with Su Rihui.

"..." Xue Wenhan.

Some speechless.

It didn't stop it.

In the workshop now, besides Su Rihui, Li Hui, the grandfather in his thirties, and Zhou Shu, the only two teenagers who can make their own products need to be trained for a while.

Xue Wenhan was not in a hurry.

Let them do it slowly. Although the two of them are not doing well, their attitudes are very good.

As long as they have a good attitude, Xue Wenhan is also willing to teach them.

Because Su Rihui and the others didn't know what Xue Wenhan was doing with tokens, except for the occasional visit to see what they were doing, Xue Wenhan usually worked at home.

On this day, Xue Wenhan went to the workshop after dinner, but saw two young men and a few soldiers in civilian clothes surrounded by a person—Su Rihui.

He seemed to be talking, but he didn't know what to say.

Li Hui, Zhou Shu and the grandfather in his thirties were all sitting on their own places and working quietly.

Xue Wenhan frowned slightly.

Push open the door.

The wooden door made a creaking sound, and the people inside quickly turned their heads. The air was quiet for a moment, and then Su Rihui hurriedly jumped out of the crowd.

Others also retreated.

"Fifth brother-in-law, why are you here?" Su Rihui rolled his eyes with a flattering smile. Xue Wenhan glanced at him expressionlessly and said, "If you don't work hard, what were you doing just now?"

"It's nothing." Su Rihui said quickly.

Several other people also lowered their heads.

There were words on his face that he was afraid of Xue Wenhan's questioning, and Xue Wenhan's nervous appearance made Xue Wenhan a little funny.

I won't eat you again.

"Okay, let's go get busy." Xue Wenhan didn't plan to pursue them.

After he finished speaking, Su Rihui and the others left, and they were stopped after taking two steps: "Is that bed ready the day before yesterday?" ! !

Fortunately, Su Rihui said, "It's just done." Then he pointed to the area where he was working.

Xue Wenhan raised his eyes and glanced over, and in the middle of the pile of wood chips was a new bed that was ready and unpainted.

Xue Wenhan walked over and took a look.

Su Rihui has been making a bed alone for a while, and it's not bad.

It was just that there were still some small flaws, Xue Wenhan pointed to him and told him, and asked Su Rihui to pay attention.

Because of what happened just now, Su Rihui is now feeling guilty, Xue Wenhan can say whatever he wants.

Don't dare to say more.

After reading the bed made by Su Rihui, Xue Wenhan walked towards the two young people again.

The two were nervous. When they saw Xue Wenhan, their voice even became smaller when they asked Brother Xue Wenhan. At first glance, they knew that they had a guilty conscience. Xue Wenhan looked at the two of them and asked, "How are your two studies?"

When he left earlier, I told Li Hui to let Li Hui look at the two of them.

Now hearing Xue Wenhan's words, not only those two, but Li Hui also raised his head, looking at Xue Wenhan and the two young men. In the end, he didn't say anything, and looked like he was waiting for Xue Wenhan to judge.

The two young people were also very nervous. They showed Xue Wenhan what they had made. Xue Wenhan said "um" and let them continue.

Then came the soldiers.

Xue Wenhan was a little angry at them - on the one hand, they were not his people; on the other hand, they came to protect him, and they said they would not affect his life when they came, but now they are here Get together with Su Rihui and the others, and influence Su Rihui and the others to work.

Although, Xue Wenhan knew that this was most likely Su Rihui's proposal.

But in this case, Xue Wenhan would still subconsciously blame them for the emotional effect.

But Xue Wenhan didn't talk about them, because they didn't care about him, and he didn't have the right to control them.

I just told their commander not to interfere with Su Rihui's work.

After listening to the repeated apology, the commander said that he was not strict and wanted Xue Wenhan to punish him. Seeing him like that, Xue Wenhan was a little too lazy to pay attention to him.

Just as his first batch of tokens was ready, he told the commander to send someone to deliver it.

Is it to be bordered, or engraved, or painted.

It's up to them.

It's not Xue Wenhan's responsibility.

He only needs to do the most basic model.

In mid-July, Su Rian came to discuss with Su Rian, saying that he wanted to start work and was bored to stay at home all day. Hearing his words, Su Rian was a little surprised and asked him, "Then you're going, where's the child?"

Who cares?

Although his baby has a grandfather and grandmother, it is almost the same as the one who does not.

Su Rian didn't understand.

In his family, there are Aunt Hongniang who take care of dumplings and bean cakes. He doesn't want to leave dumplings and bean cakes, and he doesn't know what the child is thinking.

Su Rian somewhat disagreed.

"I came to discuss it with you because no one cares!" Su Riyue hugged the child, pouted and acted like a spoiled child.

"..." Su Rian looked at him and said nothing.

Su Riyue continued: "Originally, I was thinking of going to the city to buy two people and come back to take care of the children, but I was afraid that my father would beat me up when he found out, and Li Hui and I were not at home, so I didn't feel relieved to keep the children. , so I think..." Su Riyue said, shrinking her neck, gave Su Rian a pitiful look, and then quickly said, "Give you the child."

Speaking, as if afraid of Su Rian's scolding, he quickly said: "You don't need to take care of it yourself, you can just let Aunt Fu and Hongniang take it with you. When you give me monthly money, send it less..." Said At the back, Su Riyue's voice was almost inaudible.

Su Rian didn't agree or refuse, but laughed softly.

This laughter, if it was heard at other times, would definitely feel very comfortable, but at this time... Su Riyue heard it, only felt gloomy, as if the next second Su Ri'an took a big knife to kill him. the same.

The whole person's nerves were tense.

Seeing his appearance, Su Rian couldn't help but laughed again: "You... I don't even know what to say about you." He has never seen such a thing before when he grows up so much. home's.

"You put the child in my house, Li Hui's parents know that they can't gossip."

"Then what should I do?" He didn't want to take the child.

He was still a child himself.

"How about...let Li Hui take it?" Su Riyue suggested with a wrinkled face, even he himself felt that this path would not work, so he roared with his head: "It's so annoying, why am I so miserable? "..."

"Ah—" the child cried.

"Be careful." Su Rian.

Su Riyue's voice was too loud, scaring the child in her arms to tears.

Su Riyue hurriedly lowered her head to coax, and Su Ri'an asked him: "Does Li Hui know that you left the child with me?

" .

So, I just wanted to make a cut first.

He really doesn't want to have kids anymore.

With Li Hui's character, as long as Su Ri'an and Xue Wenhan agreed, he would definitely not say anything.

That guy worships Xue Wenhan.

Who knew that Su Rian said to him ruthlessly: "You go to discuss with him first, and if Li Hui agrees, send it over." With that, Su Rian teased the little baby.

The child is only six months old.

A little bit, but cute.

Su Riyue didn't like it, Su Ri'an gave Su Riyue a dissatisfied look.

Su Riyue was a little aggrieved, and acted like a spoiled child: "Fifth brother~"

"It's useless to act like a spoiled child."

"..." Su Riyue: He really really doesn't want to have children anymore.

In summer, everyone went to the fields, and there was no one on the road. With his children, he can only stay at home, or come to his fifth brother's house.

His fifth brother's family, but Uncle Fu occasionally went to the ground.

The others, Aunt Fu Hongniang, and his fifth brother were basically idle.

With so many people, they took the two little boys, dumplings and bean cakes, douzi to a private school, and no one needed to take them.

Two are belts, and three are belts, so why not help him with them.

Anyway, he makes money for them.

Thinking about it, Su Riyue said again: "Fifth brother~ You can ask Hongniang and Aunt Fu to help me take a look. Think about it, if I go to the store, I will definitely earn more money than Xu Qiao. If you earn a lot, then the money will not be yours..." Although I will give it.

But I take a very small part.

"I remember you weren't like this before?" Su Ri'an frowned upon hearing Su Riyue's words.

In the past, Su Rian used to be very close to the door, so why did he just look at the shop for more than a year, and thought about running out.

"What was I like before?" Su Riyue didn't understand Su Rian's words, she was stunned and asked.

"I used to stay at home when I was fine, but now I run outside whenever I can."

"...I used to love to run, but Eminem wouldn't let me." So...just stay at home.

No one cares now, so it's up to you.

"...Okay, go back and ask Li Hui, if Li Hui agrees, just stay." Su Ri'an said, taking the baby from Su Riyue's arms.

The baby turned to look at Su Rian, and cried a few times.

Su Rian teased him.

After a while, the dumplings and bean cakes came in. The people were still outside the door, and the voice came first, "Amu Amu."

Su Rian turned to look at the door, and the small body of the dumplings appeared first. Followed by a pair of small hands holding together, and finally a staggered bean cake that was pulled.

"Duanzi, slow down, didn't you see that the bean cake was about to be torn down by you?" Before Su Rian could speak, Su Riyue got up and walked over to hug the dumpling, then stretched out an arm and held Bean cake.

"Little aunt." Tuanzi shouted in a milky voice. The bean cake was like an echo worm. After the dumpling finished, he also called out, "Little aunt.

" , and then brought in the two little ones.

Entering the door and seeing Su Rian, the group called out loudly, "Amu."

Su Rian just said "hey", Dou Gao called out again, Su Rian smiled, and answered him again, Dou Gao took his hand from Su Riyue's hand and dipped his short legs. He ran towards Su Rian and stood beside Su Rian.

When Tuanzi saw the bean cakes passing by, he was also anxious, shouting "Amu." He slipped down from Su Riyue's arms with both hands and feet, and ran towards Su Ri'an.

Su Riyue shrugged helplessly beside her.

Then he walked over and sat down beside Su Rian, Su Rian said to him, "If you go to the shop, after a while, the children will not know you when they see you."

"No, I will come back every night. "Su Riyue said with an oath.

"You're still thinking about not coming back." Su Rian smiled.

"No...don't misinterpret what I mean." Su Riyue said.

Su Riyue's house, Su Riyue is the shopkeeper, although Li Hui did not agree with Su Riyue's approach, his objection was rejected by Su Riyue with one vote, and the final result was that Su Riyue told Su Ri'an: " Fifth brother, Li Hui agrees."

"Really agree or fake agreement?" Su Ri'an was a little surprised. He knew that Su Riyue's family was in charge, but he never thought that such a thing was also in charge of Su Riyue. .

I thought Li Hui would have a different opinion.

"Of course I really agree, can I still lie to you?" Su Riyue said, kissing his son, "Isn't that right, son?"

"..." If your son knew what you said, it would be fine.

Su Ri'an knew about Su Riyue's visit to the shop, and Xue Wenhan naturally knew too.

That night, Xue Wenhan called Su Riyue to his house and said to him, "Now there is Xiaoming watching in the jewelry store, and Xu Qiao in the furniture store. You go there now, no matter if you are in the furniture store or the jewelry store. It's quite inappropriate..."

"Then what am I going to do?" Su Riyue asked, he didn't think Xue Wenhan was going to retire.

Xue Wenhan said to him, "I read the bills two days ago, especially for jewelry stores. The receipts are very unstable. Most of the people who earn more than 1,000 taels buy a lot of money at one time. We get the goods here, and then go to other places to buy..."

"Ah..." The Su Rian brothers were a little surprised.

Su Riyue said, "I thought it was a big family, and I bought a lot at one time."

Don't know their life at all.

In this regard, Xue Wenhan also understands, just like most ordinary people in modern times do not know the lives of those billionaires.

It is normal for Su Riyue not to understand the lives of those big families.

Xue Wenhan patiently explained to him: "There are big families, but the possibility is extremely small. Most of them just get the goods and buy them elsewhere."

"Then what should I do?" Su Riyue frowned slightly.

Although they also earned money in this way, they were still a little uncomfortable in their hearts.

"I'll give you an idea, Ange, think about it too."

"Well, good." Su Rian promised him.

"One, we directly recruit to join..."

What is franchising, Su Rian just wanted to ask when he heard Xue Wenhan say: "Find one or a few powerful businessmen in a city and let them open shops according to our requirements, then we will provide them with supplies, and they will Regularly come to the headquarters for meetings...the headquarters is where we are." Afraid that they would not understand, Xue Wenhan explained it to them in the simplest terms.

"What kind of Baibao Pavilion are you talking about?"

Su Rian asked, Baibao Pavilion, a well-known grocery store in the capital.

"Yes, it's not." Xue Wenhan said: "The shop of Baibaoge is funded and built by their owner, and the money they make inside is also owned by their owner, but the franchise is different. They only need to pay a part of the franchise fee every year to join. , and the money we provide for their supply, the rest of the money is theirs."

"What about the other?" Su Rian nodded and asked.

"The other is the Baibao Pavilion you said." Xue Wenhan said, afraid that Su Riyue would not understand, and explained it to him again.

After listening, Su Riyue nodded, frowning and thinking: "Which one is easier to make money?"

"If there are the same number of stores, then it must be made by oneself, but... If you open it yourself, the speed will definitely not be able to keep up with the franchise. , so it's hard to say..."

"Do you think so?" Su Riyue asked after listening to Xue Wenhan's words.

"Husband, can you tell us the details of the joining?" Su Rian asked.

Xue Wenhan let out an "um", and then told him about the franchise in detail. After speaking, Su Rian thought for a few seconds, and then said, "I propose to join, and if you join, the store will be their own, for the sake of The owner of making money will definitely do it with heart, so we can easily become bigger, but if we open the store by ourselves, let's not talk about the speed of opening the store, the shopkeeper may not be able to work hard for you."

Su Ri'an just finished speaking, Su Ri Moon smiled beside him.

Su Ri'an glanced at him, and suddenly understood what he meant by smiling, and said quickly, "I didn't tell you, don't think about it."

"I know." Su Riyue rolled her eyes and smiled even more happily.

"What do you mean?" Xue Wenhan asked Su Riyue, in fact he had already decided to join.

But still need to ask Su Riyue's meaning.

Su Riyue said: "Originally, I was thinking of opening a branch by myself, and the money I made can be distributed as a bonus, just like me and Xiaoming. In this case, the shopkeeper's door will definitely work hard to make money. After all, I have my own money. But I just thought about it, if we want to open a branch, we have to find a shopkeeper. It is hard to find a shopkeeper. I have decided to stand on the side of fifth brother, and I also support joining."

"Then this matter is settled." Xue Wenhan said, and asked Su Riyue and Su Rian: "The hairpins and bracelets you made a few days ago are on the shelves. Didn't you?"

"I didn't put it for a while, what's wrong?" Su Rian asked.

"The emperor asked me to make things. I have been unable to make furniture and jewelry in recent months or even longer, so all the things I make in our shop have to increase in price." Goods.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rian thought of the fact that he sold several hundred taels of a bracelet in the capital.

Su Riyue had never travelled far, so she didn't know what was going on outside. Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, she frowned slightly: "Is it still going up? Does anyone want it if it's too expensive?" It is already very expensive to sell for ten taels of silver, but... according to Xue Wenhan's meaning, it seems that it is still too cheap.

Su Riyue was a little confused.

Could it be that he really didn't know?

Just as Su Riyue was thinking about it, she heard Su Ri'an say to him, "Don't worry, someone will definitely buy it." After that, she added another example: "When I was in the capital, a hairpin sold for two hundred taels at the lowest price. Silver, five hundred taels of bracelets, and the highest one, one hairpin sold for one hundred and one hundred taels..." It was sold to the playboy son of the Shilang family of the Ministry of Rites.

Said he was going to give his mother a birthday present.

Hearing Su Rian's words, Su Riyue gasped.