Chapter 90

The county governor and the others seemed to be on a day trip. They came to the town for a day, asked Xue Wenhan a lot of questions, and then took some things from Xue Wenhan and left.

After they left, Xue Wenhan started working overtime.

While Su Rian was busy with the shop, he arranged marriage for Xu Qiao and Zhou Shu. Although the two of them are now servants, they still held a banquet at home and invited the villagers in the village to dinner.

Of course, this money is deducted from their monthly money.

Su Rian started, and the rest was done by Xu Qiao and Aunt Fu, and it was very lively that day.

Xue Wenhan also gave him a three-day leave to keep them warm. When Xue Wenhan said the word "warm", the two of them, especially Xu Qiao, blushed like an apple.

After hesitating, the old man said, "Thank you, sir."

Su Rian made him laugh because of his well-mannered appearance. He reached out and patted his shoulder and said, "Don't be so restrained."

Xu Qiao "Hmm" sounded.

This is the past.

Su Ri'an didn't know if they had a bridal chamber after they got married, but not long after they got married, Su Riyue couldn't go to town because the child was a month old.

And because there was no land at home, Su Riyue stayed at home.

Staying at home and being bored, Su Riyue just started learning how to cook.

Then I brought all the cooked food to the cook and gave it to a few working men. When I first heard that Su Riyue brought them food, everyone was very grateful and looked forward to Su Riyue's meal, but only a few days later, one of the teenage boys came to follow him politely. Li Hui said: "Brother Hui, why don't you go back and tell Brother Yue, let him cook less food in the future, don't bring it to us... We have so many mouths, it's not good to eat your food every day, Eating like this will make your family poor." The

little brother said it euphemistically, but Li Hui still found out their dislike of Su Riyue's food from his euphemistic words.

In fact, I can't blame those guys, the food Su Riyue cooks is really unpalatable.

It's also because their living conditions are better now. If they couldn't even eat such a meal a few years ago, how could they be picky.

Look at that grandfather in his thirties who didn't say anything.

Li Hui thought to himself.

But he also knew that Su Riyue's food was unpalatable, so after hearing the little man's words, he hesitated and said, "Okay."

Since everyone can eat better food, who wants to eat bad food? Woolen cloth?

Including himself.

But Su Riyue is his husband, even if he feels bad in his heart, he can't show it on his face.

Not only can't show it, but you have to pretend to do well.

Thinking of every time Su Riyue asked him "How is it?", Li Hui couldn't help laughing.

But he didn't have the heart to break his fantasy, but Su Riyue was an unreasonable player. Hearing Li Hui's exaggeration, he sat down and picked up the chopsticks.

Then, Li Hui saw that Su Riyue's face was distorted.

Li Hui poured a glass of boiled water and handed it to him, Su Riyue took two sips of water, her face twisted: "This is what you said delicious?" Salty can kill people.

This is also called delicious?

Are you fucking kidding me?

"I think it's very delicious." Li Hui lied without changing his face.

"If it's delicious, you can eat it all." Su Riyue said, pushing the food he just ate in front of him, with a little surprise in his eyes.

Probably think Li Hui is a fool.

Hearing Su Riyue's words, Li Hui probably also felt that he was a fool and found such a challenging task for himself.

He laughed twice, but after all, he didn't finish the food Su Riyue made.

Know that you are being despised.

Su Riyue didn't cook anymore, she just wanted to make good money. When she made as much money as the fifth brother and the fifth brother's husband, he would hire someone to cook like the fifth brother's family.

The food cooked by Aunt Fu from the fifth brother's family is delicious.

Anyway, it's better than what he made, and it's more delicious than what the fifth brother made.

Su Riyue no longer came to deliver meals, and the workshop resumed the previous situation of returning to each home for lunch at noon.

In the blink of an eye, the furniture store opened.

When it first opened, there were only furniture made by Xue Wenhan and a bed made by Su Rihui.

In fact, these days, Su Rihui made a total of two beds, but two were judged unqualified by Xue Wenhan.

To this end, Su Rihui was also called by Xue Wenhan to do a good job of thinking. Why did he just start picking up jobs now? He doesn't ask for quantity, but he must do a good job of quality. I will buy it a second time, so that there will be repeat customers and the business will last for a long time.

Although Su Rihui was a little unhappy because Xue Wenhan rejected the product he had made for a long time, he also knew what Xue Wenhan was talking about.

And the bed he made belongs to him.

Xue Wenhan said, "This is the first bed you made, so let's keep it as a souvenir. If similar problems arise in the future, you should wait for the monthly payment to be deducted."

"..." Su Rihui, "I see." The voice Yan Yan.

Xue Wenhan raised his head and glanced at him, knowing that he wanted to let go of this kind of thing, otherwise he would definitely have a pimple in his heart, and he didn't plan to disturb him, and said, "Okay, I'm fine here, you can go. "Drive people away.

The days go by quickly, and the year ends in the blink of an eye.

A few years ago, Li Hui and his 30-year-old grandfather were finally able to make their own things and sell them.

Inside the furniture store, there was also a small area for the two of them.

On the day they were allowed to make their own furniture, Xue Wenhan even held a banquet for them at home to celebrate. The two young people looked very envious and kept shouting that they must work hard to complete what Xue Wenhan gave them. task, and strive to earn money as soon as possible.

But their ideal was not realized sooner than later.

Because after the new year, Xue Wenhan left again.

When Xue Wenhan went this time, he didn't bring Su Ri'an, Tuanzi or bean cakes.

Only brought beans.

Because the queen sent a private message to bring the beans with her.

Douzi was taken to the capital, and went to Gongxue, which he didn't like very much, to follow the young Fu Xuewen and the queen to learn martial arts.

Xue Wenhan was working, and Su Douzi went to school too far away from him.

Moreover, his current status does not have the right to go to the place where Su Douzi went to school, so he invited Eunuch Liu, who came here occasionally, to help him check Su Douzi's situation.

Although Eunuch Liu is a bit greedy, he is quite reliable in his work.

He would come over every three or five to report on Su Douzi's situation. Although Eunuch Liu didn't say it clearly at first, he could still hear the words, and the little guy was still isolated.

Later, Eunuch Liu told him that Su Douzi had become a good friend with a shy little prince.

Xue Wenhan asked Eunuch Liu, only to know that the little prince was the son of his seventh brother.

Although he is a small man, he is very short, as if he didn't feed him.

In the past, I was often bullied by the big ones, and I didn't like to talk much.

I don't know what happened recently, but I actually hooked up with Su Douzi.

Although Su Douzi's identity is low, but because of the Queen's warning, everyone dare not do anything to him. The little prince has a high status, but his father has no real power and is often bullied. Such two people are together.

Su Douzi covers the little prince, and the little prince can make him not alone.

Actually it's fine.

To be honest, except occasionally, in most cases, Xue Wenhan doesn't take identity very seriously.

Therefore, Xue Wenhan pretended not to hear when Eunuch Liu hinted that he told Su Douzi not to play with the little prince.

Being able to serve the late emperor and being favored today, Eunuch Liu is about to become an elite.

Looking at Xue Wenhan's reaction, he quickly guessed what he was thinking, and didn't say any more.

These days in the capital, apart from working, Xue Wenhan basically stayed with Su Douzi at home, taught him to read and practice calligraphy, and occasionally told Su Douzi some modern things when he was in a good mood.

Whenever he talks about modern things, Su Douzi will be very happy, and occasionally he will sigh with emotion: "If this world really has a world like Daddy said... Then, I, Daddy, Ah Mu, and the dumplings and bean cakes will be moved to that world together." The family is happy.

Sudouzi's fantasy is particularly beautiful.

It fits the whims of his age.

Even though he knew it was impossible, Xue Wenhan didn't refute him, attacked his enthusiasm, and only encouraged him to study hard.

At this time, Su Douzi would become very obedient, and study very seriously, without human supervision.

Xue Wenhan was very satisfied with this.

Whenever Su Douzi showed a little bit of unwillingness to learn, Xue Wenhan brought it up, and when he heard Su Douzi, his whole body became energized.

Probably because of having new friends, coupled with Xue Wenhan's careful guidance and frequent communication with him, Su Douzi did not change too much because he came to the capital.

Just like when he was in the village, he looked happy all day.

Because Su Douzi has been practicing martial arts unremittingly, there has been a lot of progress in martial arts. The queen also rewarded Su Douzi with a lot of things, and the little guy is very happy.

Especially when Xue Wenhan told him that those things belonged to him and he wouldn't move.

The little guy jumped up even more happily.

Seeing him like that, Xue Wenhan couldn't help laughing: "I see how happy you are."

"Daddy." Su Douzi hugged Xue Wenhan's neck and acted coquettishly.

Is he just happy? He is not allowed to be happy.

Happy, Su Douzi asked Xue Wenhan, "Daddy, do you miss Eminem?"

"Yes, what about you?" In this regard, Xue Wenhan would not be as squeamish as the people here if he wanted to be honest.

"I think so too." Su Douzi said, hugging Xue Wenhan's neck tightly: "I still want bean cakes and dumplings, do you think they won't call me when we go back?

" A learned to call him.

"No." Xue Wenhan said, "Bean cakes and dumplings will learn more vocabulary in the future, and they will definitely be called brother."

Su Douzi was delighted, and jumped out of Xue Wenhan's arms at once: "I'll go to Wenshu. "

Go ahead." In this regard, Su Douzi was quite self-conscious.

Su Douzi went to read the book, Xue Wenhan took a piece of walnut wood and started to make some toys and other small things for the three little guys.

Give them to play later.

Time flies, Xue Wenhan has been in the capital for half a year in the blink of an eye.

The things he made for the palace were almost finished. During this period, many people came to him, wanting him to finish the work in the palace and make them for them.

But they were all rejected by Xue Wenhan: "I won't accept the order for now, I'll wait for it later."

In fact, Xue Wenhan didn't know how long it was after this.

All he wants now is to go home and see his wife and children.

It was finally over, who would want to stay in the capital.

On the day the furniture was finished and delivered, the emperor gave Xue Wenhan a plaque of the number one carpenter in the world according to what the queen had said before.

Xue Wenhan thanked him with three knees and nine kowtows.

Originally, Xue Wenhan was supposed to go home when things in the capital were over, but before returning home, General Wei Yuan, who was stationed in the northern Xinjiang, came back.

Hearing that Xue Wenhan can make wood that enhances human fitness and relieves fatigue, he immediately ran to Xue Wenhan.

This General Weiyuan was a person 'Xue Wenhan' knew before, no, to be precise, it should be one of his former subordinates, time flies... subordinates have become generals.

This general Weiyuan has a very cheerful personality, typical of a military general. When he met Xue Wenhan, he didn't care about Xue Wenhan or being demoted to a civilian, so he called Xue Wenhan "General."

Xue Wenhan hurriedly stopped him: "I'm no longer a general. , just call me by my name."

"This..." The general was a little embarrassed, the general who had called him for so many years suddenly stopped calling him, and he was not used to it.

Xue Wenhan smiled and said nothing.

The man struggled for a long time, and finally called out, "Mr. Xue."

Xue Wenhan smiled and asked him, "What's the matter with me?"

"Oh, yes." Speaking of this, General Weiyuan forgot the question of Xue Wenhan's name, and hurriedly replied: "That's it..." General Weiyuan put the The weather in northern Xinjiang is bad and the living environment is not good, so Xue Wenhan will often tell Xue Wenhan about some small soldiers who died of illness.

After a while, he asked Xue Wenhan if he could make some wood tools suitable for them.

Xue Wenhan had never been to the military camp himself, but he had the memory of the original owner and probably knew some of the situation in the military camp.

Originally wanted to agree, but after thinking of something, Xue Wenhan suddenly asked that General Weiyuan: "My wood is not cheap." What do you buy it with.

Every year, the army pays a little bit. You buy wood, and everyone can't eat.

General Wei Yuan naturally knew this, his face was not very good-looking, and he himself knew that they had no money, but he had to do this for the soldiers under his command.

He has come, and whether Xue Wenhan answers or not, he has a clear conscience.

Of course, it would be better if agreed.

Xue Wenhan rejected him, but gave him another idea: "You can go to the emperor." Xue Wenhan didn't know if the emperor would agree.

If it was the emperor, he probably wouldn't agree.

But Xue Haoyu is different. He has a kinder nature - of course, this kind of nature was a few years ago, and it is still uncertain now.

After all, sitting in the top position for a long time.

People are subject to change.

General Wei Yuan seriously considered Xue Wenhan's proposal and finally agreed.

Although he felt that it was unlikely that the emperor would agree, as expected, the emperor did not agree, but only told him: "Tomorrow morning to discuss with all the ministers." Then he dismissed him.

General Weiyuan was a little discouraged.

According to the news he heard recently, he heard that those ministers all worked according to Xue Wenhan, but they all refused than Xue Wenhan. If nothing else, just this one, it is estimated that many ministers are unwilling.

At least Wenchen probably didn't want to.

Because they didn't know the hard work of the soldiers in Northern Xinjiang, when they thought of this, General Weiyuan went bald.

But there is no way, as Xue Wenhan said: "I am a carpenter, but not a philanthropist. You can ask me to help you with the work. If you have enough money, I will do it for you."

At that time, General Wei Yuan heard Xue Wenhan. He was a little angry after the words, but in just a few seconds, he was relieved and agreed with Xue Wenhan's words.

In the second hall, there was no accident, there were two groups of people, one group agreed with General Weiyuan's proposal to make some wood tools with special effects for the soldiers on the frontier.

"Not only the northern border, but also other frontier soldiers."

Most of these people are military generals.

There is also a part that obviously does not agree with his proposal, and there are reasons for whatever reason, but the emperor still does not give a precise word.

In the end, this matter was not discussed, so it went down to court.

Seeing that Xue Wenhan was getting closer to the day he left, General Wei Yuan became more and more anxious, if he didn't get things done before Xue Wenhan left this time.

It will definitely be a long delay next time.

Xue Wenhan knew what General Weiyuan did, but he didn't take it seriously. He wasn't a philanthropist. Some sympathies were acceptable, but some were ignored.

This is the army. If he provides things for free, then everyone will know it, and he will buy soldiers with ulterior motives.

Although, it is unlikely to be considered so.

But still, just in case, after all, the human heart is sometimes quite magical.

When Xue Wenhan left, he did not wait for General Weiyuan's reply, and then he left a message asking General Weiyuan to come to the town to find his information if the emperor agreed, and left with Su Douzi.

On the way, Su Douzi didn't know what to think, and suddenly asked Xue Wenhan: "Dad, didn't you say that you can make a wooden tool for the little grandfather...the emperor's grandfather to have children?" .

"Don't you want to go home?" Xue Wenhan asked.

"I want to go back." Su Douzi said decisively, there is no Eminem here, he misses him, and he also misses dumplings and bean cakes.

He was just curious.

Daddy had said it before, but they had no children when they left.

At least he doesn't know.

Xue Wenhan looked at him with a puzzled face, smiled, reached out and rubbed his little head, and said, "There is one thing that is not ready. When it is ready, daddy can do it."

"Is it wood?" Su Douzi asked , he is smart, his father has all the tools, as long as he has wood, he can make it. Now listening to his father's words, he naturally thinks of wood.

Xue Wenhan smiled, hugged Su Douzi and kissed him, then wrapped him in his arms, "Yes, my son is really smart."

Su Douzi smiled proudly, and then talked a lot to Xue Wenhan-because the way home was too long, Xue Wenhan occasionally made small things along the way.

Every time at this time, Xue Wenhan tilted his head and sat beside him watching Xue Wenhan do it, as if he was very interested. But this kind of interest usually doesn't last for a few seconds. After that, he will take out the book Xue Wenhan bought for him from his small schoolbag, sit aside and read it.

Xue Wenhan was very satisfied with such Su Douzi.

Much better than when twitter was annoying.

Xue Wenhan wrote to Su Rian that he wanted to come back, but did not say when he would come back. But when the two just arrived at the entrance of the village, Su Rian immediately greeted them.

Holding one in each hand.

Aunt Fu followed behind, obviously helping Su Ri'an with the children, but the two little guys were very sticky to Su Ri'an. Aunt Fu could only follow behind.

Seeing Su Rian, Su Douzi was very happy, and hurriedly called the coachman: "Stop and stop." The

coachman stopped according to his words.

As soon as the car stopped, before it stopped, Su Douzi jumped out of the car, stepped on his short legs, and ran towards Su Rian while shouting "Amu".

Then, he hugged the bean cake and dumplings, kissed each of the two little guys fiercely, and asked them, "Do you want to be my brother?" The

answer was Dumpling's wow, and the beans. Cake's indifference.

Su Douzi felt that his little heart was seriously hurt, and raised his head to look at Su Rian, and wanted Su Rian to coax him, but Tuanzi was crying, how could Su Rian have the time to coax him.

He just said, "I haven't seen each other for a few months, so the dumplings definitely don't know my brother, I'll be fine in a few days." Then I hugged the dumplings and coaxed the dumplings.

Su Douzi sniffed.

Feel a little aggrieved.

Xue Wenhan also got off the carriage, and seeing his expression, he probably guessed what he was thinking.

Walking over, Xue Wenhan crouched down, kissed Su Douzi's little cheek, then picked up the bean cake and comforted Su Douzi a few words.

Sudouzi is actually very coaxing.

Xue Wenhan coaxed a little, and he was fine.

Picking up the dumpling, Xue Wenhan held out a hand to hold the bean, and then said to Su Rian, "Go home." The

dumpling stopped crying after that. Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rian hurriedly said, "Yeah. With a sigh, he followed in Xue Wenhan's footsteps and went home together.

On the way, I met many neighbors in the village.

Everyone greeted each other.

When he got home, Uncle Fu was cleaning the yard. He was very surprised to see Xue Wenhan: "Master, are you back?"

Xue Wenhan gave a "um" and said, "Uncle Fu has worked hard." Then he handed the sons to Su Ri. install.

I went to move things with Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu.

Su Rian saw it and wanted Aunt Fu to help bring the child, so he moved.

Was rejected by Aunt Fu.

The bean cakes and dumplings had to be carried, otherwise they would become soil mice in a while, and Su Rian couldn't walk away, so he could only watch them move things.

When Xue Wenhan came back this time, he didn't bring much with him.

Just some unique things in the capital.

There was also a box of toys that he made and did not make. ,

When moving toys, Su Douzi told Su Rian about Xue Wenhan's work on toys in the car for more than a month.

And told Su Rian: "My father has given me the biggest and best one." After that, he secretly looked at the dumplings and bean cakes.

Saw the bulging eyes of the two little guys.

Su Douzi suddenly felt a little guilty.

I think if he is the elder brother, he should leave the older one to his younger brother, but he really likes it.

Just when Su Douzi was tangled.

Xue Wenhan and the others have already unloaded everything in the car.