Chapter 74

Four days passed in the blink of an eye, and before Xue Wenhan's doors and windows for Su Riyue were ready, someone from the palace city was dispatched.

It was Su Douzi and Su Xiaoming who went to Su Riyue's house together and called Xue Wenhan.

Li Hui knew about this order, and when he heard Su Xiaoming's words, he was afraid that Xue Wenhan would be embarrassed, so he quickly said, "Five brothers, you can do it for them first, I'm not in a hurry here."

Xue Wenhan looked up and glanced at his house , I'm really not in a hurry, the walls have just been painted, the kang has just been set up, the mud on it has not dried, and it will take a few days, so I told him: "I have already made the windows, if you install them these two days. Just install the windows first, and the door will wait for me to come back from Fucheng in two days, I will be back in two days at most."

"Well, good." Li Hui said quickly, seeing that Xue Wenhan didn't bring him. The pile of tools was about to leave, and he shouted and asked, "Brother Fifth, don't you bring the tools?"

"I won't use them this time." Xue Wenhan turned his face and replied to him, and then called his own Su. Douzi left Su Riyue's house together.

On the way, Xue Wenhan held Su Douzi, Su Douzi's octopus seemed to wrap around Xue Wenhan's neck, and asked Xue Wenhan, "Dad, are you going to Fucheng?"

"Yes." Xue Wenhan lowered his head, glanced at him, and then touched Touch his soft hair covering the back of his head, which feels smooth to the touch.

Su Douzi was very happy when he was touched, hehe smiled, Xue Wenhan, whose arms were wrapped around him, became even tighter, he asked, "Then can I go with Daddy?"

The hope in his eyes could not be stopped.

Xue Wenhan smiled and asked him, "Douzi want to go?"

"Well, I haven't been to Fucheng yet." Su Douzi tilted her head up, her dark eyes filled with expectations, making people unable to bear to refuse.

But Xue Wenhan also knew that this time he went to work, not to play, so he ruthlessly refused and coaxed him: "Not this time, this time daddy has something to do in Fucheng, and daddy will bring him next time when he is free. Would you like to go to Fucheng with Eminem?"

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Douzi's hopeful face suddenly turned cold, and he looked particularly unhappy, but he didn't say anything, and he raised his head after a while Come, staring at Xue Wenhan, pouting, and saying, "Daddy's words count."

"Daddy's words don't count."

Su Douzi laughed 'hehe', hugged Xue Wenhan's neck tightly, and rubbed, "Daddy doesn't talk, it doesn't matter."

Xue Wenhan said "um", "Daddy naturally doesn't know how to talk." Having

said that, the two had already arrived at the door of the house.

The people sent by Fucheng this time were two little servants, with good-looking eyebrows. They looked like they were only fourteen, fifteen or sixteen years old. Seeing their young faces, Xue Wenhan paused, and then asked, "Your family Is the master wood ready?"

These two servants were the first to follow the lady, knowing that his wife and uncle valued Xue Wenhan, and they didn't dare to make trouble, they heard Xue Wenhan's voice and hurriedly asked Standing up from the seat, he said to Xue Wenhan respectfully, "Yes, my master and uncle have already prepared the wood you need."

"Master." Su Rian was inconvenient, and it was Aunt Fu who greeted them.

Xue Wenhan responded to them one by one, put Su Douzi on the ground, and patted his little head: "Go find you Eminem."

Su Douzi was a little reluctant, but after seeing Xue Wenhan's gaze, she still obediently left.

As soon as Su Douzi left, the two servants repeated what Su Xiaoming had just told him.

Xue Wenhan listened, paused, and said, "Let's go after lunch later." Just arrived at night.

The two servants looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

Xue Wenhan asked Aunt Fu to cook, and asked Su Xiaoming to greet the two servants, and then entered the house by herself.

In the room, Su Douzi opened his mouth, and Su Rian held a freshly peeled candy, ready to feed it to Su Douzi.

Seeing Xue Wenhan coming in, Su Douzi was startled and quickly closed her mouth. Su Rian's reaction was not as quick as his, and the sugar fell directly to the ground.

Su Rian was so angry that he scolded him: "Don't you want to eat candy? If you don't eat it, what are you going to do? Don't eat a single candy if you do this again."

"Dad." Su Douzi didn't answer him immediately. Instead, he raised his head and called Xue Wenhan cautiously.

Hearing Su Douzi's words, Su Rian turned his head, saw Xue Wenhan, and suddenly laughed, "Okay?"

Xue Wenhan said "um", reached out and grabbed a candy from the plate for Su Douzi, and chased him: " Go outside and play."

"..." Su Douzi happily took the candy, and when she heard Xue Wenhan's words, she became unhappy: "You let me in just now." Now let me out again.

Although he complained, Su Douzi eventually went out.

Just a little bit of a grind.

As soon as Su Douzi went out, Xue Wenhan walked over and sat on the edge of the kang.

Su Rian asked him, "When are you leaving?"

"This afternoon." Xue Wenhan turned back to him and kissed him gently: "I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, don't worry, it won't be long."

Su Rian gave a "hmm" and changed his posture to bring himself and Xue Wenhan closer, and let Xue Wenhan kiss him.

The two kissed for a while, and Aunt Fu prepared lunch and called everyone to eat.

After eating and saying goodbye, Xue Wenhan followed the two servants and left Baiyanggou.

Fucheng, Song family.

Xue Wenhan didn't expect the employer to be someone "Xue Wenhan" knew before, but this time he met not the employer, but the housekeeper of his family.

After all, he is now a carpenter with a low status.

Xue Wenhan understood, and this was exactly what he wanted. He didn't say anything, and followed the housekeeper directly to the place where the wood was placed in Nanyuan.

On the way, the housekeeper saw Xue Wenhan alone and was afraid that he would be too busy, so he asked him, "Master Xue, do you need help?

The matter of Xue Wenhan was ordered by the young lady herself, and the housekeeper did not dare to neglect him.

" No. "Xue Wenhan shook his head.

His method of dealing with wood is very simple, that is, put it in the space and soak it overnight.

This method cannot be seen. The

housekeeper heard Xue Wenhan say this and said nothing. It

just so happened that the two had already arrived at Nanyuan ." , the door was opened, and there were three piles of wood neatly stacked in the yard, a pile of pineapple, a pile of Populus euphratica, a pile of nanmu, red sandalwood, walnut and other wood piled up.

Xue Wenhan glanced at these woods, He praised: "You are very fast. "

"After my uncle came back and said, I asked to prepare. The housekeeper said, looked up at Xue Wenhan, then set his eyes on the wood and asked Xue Wenhan, "Master Xue, look, are these wood ok? "

Xue Wenhan walked over, reached out and touched it, glanced at it again, and nodded, "Not bad." After that, he praised a few more words.

The housekeeper was very happy to hear this, and became more polite to Xue Wenhan.

Xue Wenhan felt it and smiled, but said nothing.

After chatting with the housekeeper for a few more times, he invited the housekeeper out and told the housekeeper, "There is a lot of wood, and I don't want anyone to disturb me when I handle it. From now until tomorrow morning, the housekeeper will not let other people. Come here." He didn't want to come in and see that the wood in their yard was gone.

Call him a thief, or frighten him to death.

"Okay, okay." The housekeeper knew that his master attached great importance to this matter, so he readily agreed. Later, thinking that it was still dark and Xue Wenhan had not eaten yet, he asked, "Master Xue, at night... "

Xue Wenhan wanted to say that he didn't eat dinner, but when he thought that it was only in the afternoon, he had nothing to do even if he didn't eat dinner and was hungry.

Afraid that you will panic.

So, after thinking about it, Xue Wenhan said, "It's inconvenient for me to leave here. Please make sure that Butler Song will send some to me."

"You're welcome." Butler Song said politely.

Xue Wenhan let out an "um", and sent his eyes to the small courtyard, and finally said to Butler Song, "I can't leave the courtyard when I'm dealing with lumber, I have to keep an eye on it, please ask Butler Song to let me clean it up in this small courtyard. A room."

"Master Xue, you..." He wanted to say that he had already prepared a place for him, in Xiyuan next door.

Nanyuan has not been inhabited for a long time, this is a dilapidated small courtyard.

Store something, otherwise the lumber wouldn't be here if it was pulled.

But Xue Wenhan also told him: "Sleep." Then he explained the reason to him.

Although the housekeeper felt that this was inappropriate, he finally agreed after thinking of what Xue Wenhan said, "the wood processing situation is special, and he needs to keep an eye on it all the time."

After all, the young master and the young lady are very concerned about what the carpenter will do next.

And the young lady herself told them to entertain the carpenter Xue well.

After Butler Song left, Xue Wenhan was fine.

He can't send the wood to the space now. On the one hand, it's too early. It's enough to soak the wood in the space water for one night. Too much is not beneficial. On the other hand, the servants of the Song family will come to him at night. To give food, if you come and see a lot of wood disappearing, you must not be scared to death.

Xue Wenhan thought about it and took out half of the wood from the space.

Started making toys for Sudouzi.

To be honest, it has been half a year since he came to this world, but as a carpenter, he only made a toy for his son.

Su Douzi was reluctant to play and kept it carefully.

Thinking of this, Xue Wenhan suddenly smiled.

He took out half of the walnut wood from the space water and began to carve the little wooden man.

Sculpting slowly, knife by knife.

The carving was serious, until Xue Wenhan heard the sound and put the toys and the knife into the space water until the servants of the Song family came to deliver the meal.

Xue Wenhan was eating, and the servants helped him make the bed.

Xue Wenhan had a good meal and they made the bed. When they left, Xue Wenhan told them not to disturb him at night, so he closed the door of Nanyuan and slowly put the wood into the space water one by one.

It wasn't until all the wood was soaked in the space water that Xue Wenhan got up and went back to the room cleaned by the servants, where he began to carve small wooden toys.

The next morning, early Xue Wenhan released the wood from the space water.

After that, I sat in the house and carved toys for a while.

After the sun rose, Xue Wenhan went to the front yard, told the housekeeper, and left the palace on the horse of the Song family that he rode when he came.

When he got home, Xue Wenhan probably told Su Rian about the Fucheng thing, hiding the fact that the owner of the Song family was someone he once knew and the two parts about putting the wood in the space water.

In fact, Su Rian wanted to ask Xue Wenhan how he handled wood a few times—because he had never seen Xue Wenhan handle wood, but the same wood was also made by Xue Wenhan. No.

Su Rian wanted to ask before, but didn't ask a few times.

This time I finally couldn't help but ask: "Husband, that, how did you deal with the wood?" It was done in a day.

Su Riante was curious.

Xue Wenhan didn't expect him to ask. He was stunned, then smiled, and said, "I'll tell you later."

Seeing that he didn't say anything, Su Rian was a little unhappy, and snorted softly, but didn't say anything. After talking about the child for a while, I was tired and crooked for a while.

Xue Wenhan went to Su Riyue's house to finish the unfinished half of the door overnight.

When he got home, Su Rian was still waiting for him. Xue Wenhan looked down at the three children sleeping in a row on the kang, and asked Su Rian, "Why are you still not sleeping?"

"I just put the dumplings to sleep." Aunt has already slept, you can wipe it with a wet towel, don't call her." If

you take a bath, you have to boil water, which is very troublesome.

Xue Wenhan didn't pay attention to "um", then wiped his body and climbed onto the kang.

Seeing Xue Wenhan on the kang, Su Rian leaned over, hugged him from the front, and whispered "Husband.

"

Braked at the last minute.

Because he saw the three babies lying in a row on the kang.

After scolding "Little Lightbulb", Xue Wenhan let go of Su Rian, then helped Su Rian relieve himself, got out of bed and went behind the screen to solve the problem.

The next morning, Xue Wenhan took Su Rian to name the three children, and finally decided that Su Douzi was called Xue Yinmo, the little dumpling was called Xue Yinxing, and the bean cake was called Xue Yinchen.

After naming the name, Xue Wenhan didn't immediately make furniture for Cai Qiang's house, but continued to make toys for Su Douzi until dinner time in the evening when he had already made two.

Su Douzi liked it very much, but was not sure that Xue Wenhan did it for him.

He stared at Xue Wenhan for a while, but he really liked it so much that he couldn't hold back and asked, "Daddy, did you make this for dumplings and bean cakes?" The small voice contained a voice that even he himself had never heard of. Perceived envy.

Seeing him like that, Xue Wenhan smiled and asked him, "Who told you this was made for dumplings and bean cakes?"

"Isn't it?" Su Douzi asked, his face full of surprise.

"What do you think?"

"I said, I said..." Su Douzi thought about it for a long time, and finally laughed hahaha, jumped over and hugged Xue Wenhan, and said happily, "Daddy made it for me. , did it for me, right?"

Xue Wenhan let out an "um", and Su Douzi jumped even higher.

I can't wait to ride on Xue Wenhan's neck now, and in the end, Xue Wenhan actually rides it on his neck.

After riding on Xue Wenhan's neck, Su Douzi was very happy. He had never ridden a horse, but he knew that the one who called "Ji" held Xue Wenhan's head and kept shouting, "Daddy, run faster, drive. Drive."

Xue Wenhan led him around the yard for two laps, and was stunned by Aunt Fu who came back from washing clothes outside, and then smiled.

Lamented their father and son love.

But when Su Rian heard it, it wasn't like that. He shouted through the window, "What are you doing?"

"Amu, I'm riding a big horse with Daddy." Su Douzi was very happy and grabbed it. Xue Wenhan's hair almost hurt Xue Wenhan to death.

"Son, let's discuss, can you loosen my hair?" This hair pain is really unbearable.

Su Douzi was stunned for a moment, and then he saw a row of hair wrapped around his hand. Startled, he quickly raised his hand to remove Xue Wenhan's hair from his hand, but he raised his hand too hastily, not only did he not Taking it off actually hurt Xue Wenhan even more.

"Ah" called out and asked, "Son, what are you doing?"

"Daddy, I..." Su Douzi wanted to take off his hair, but the more anxious he became, the more he couldn't take it off, and he was about to cry in the end. .

He didn't even hear Su Rian calling his grandfather in the room, "Douzi, what's wrong?"

Hearing Su Douzi crying, Xue Wenhan quickly persuaded: "Douzi, be good, don't cry, be good." Then Xue Wenhan raised his feet and walked towards the back room, asking Su Rian to help take off his own hair from Su Douzi's hands. .

I don't know how to wrap it up, shouldn't the one in my hand be especially easy to take?

Inside the room, Su Rian glanced at it and laughed "puchi". He divided a row of hair into several small rows, and wrapped it around his little finger in a circle like this.

No wonder it can't be taken off.

Su Rian tried a few times, but the hair was getting tighter and tighter because they were moving around just now, and he couldn't take it off at all. He tried for a long time and it couldn't work. Xue Wenhan took the scissors from the cabinet and asked him to cut the row of hair. After the cut, Su Rian quit, saying "parents who take care of the body and skin", and would not give it a cut.

Xue Wenhan wanted to cut it himself, but he couldn't see the row of hair at the back, so he couldn't cut it, and laughed angrily.

Fortunately, Su Douzi got off his shoulders and sat on the kang.

Otherwise, Su Douzi was uncomfortable sitting, and he was also uncomfortable.

After more than a quarter of an hour, Su Rian finally separated the row of hair, parting the hair, Xue Wenhan turned around, only to find that Su Rian was sweating, and asked, "What's the matter? Is it sweaty?"

Xue Wenhan just finished asking when he heard Su Rian let out a long sigh of relief and said, "This hair knot is more tiring than a fight, it's exhausting me." Xue Wenhan finished speaking. A glance: "How did you do it? You can even wrap your hair around while riding a big horse?"

"..." Xue Wenhan.

Can this be my fault?

Isn't that your son?

As soon as Xue Wenhan finished thinking, he heard Su Douzi say very nicely: "Daddy, it's my fault, I shouldn't be wrapping your hair."

"Okay, okay." Su Rian interrupted him and asked: " What are you crazy about just now?" One big and one small ran around in the yard, it's not ashamed.

Everyone rides big horses secretly in the house, so you are good.

"Oh yes." Speaking of this Su Douzi, his eyes lit up, and then he said, "Amu, wait a moment." Then he jumped off the kang and ran towards the room where Xue Wenhan was working as a carpenter. , and ran back in no time.

He also held two vividly carved little figures in his hand, one in the shape of Su Douzi, and the other in the shape of a Transformer carved by Xue Wenhan.

As soon as he entered the door, Su Douzi held up the toy as if to show off, and let Su Rian see, "Amu, this is the toy my father made for me." After

speaking, the person climbed onto the kang and held the toy up. In front of Su Rian, he asked, "Does it look good?"

He asked, "Does it look good?" But the eyes in his eyes clearly read "Hurry up and say it's super good-looking." Su Rian smiled and raised his hand to touch it. His head said, "It looks good." Then he asked him, "Douzi like it?"

"I like it." Su Douzi nodded.

Su Rian smiled and asked him, "Do you want Douzi to learn from Daddy?"

"I think." Su Douzi said decisively, then set his eyes on Xue Wenhan and asked Xue Wenhan, "Dad, I can do it. Do you want to study?"

"Not for the time being." Xue Wenhan said, thinking of what the uncle mentioned about the school before, and he didn't know what the uncle thought, why there was no news.

Another day he asked.

Su Douzi has almost reached the age of enlightenment.

Can't be wild anymore.

In the evening, Xue Wenhan went to Su Shiping's house and told Su Shiping the official names for the bean dumplings and bean cakes, and also mentioned this matter.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Shiping was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly realized that he slapped his thigh and said, "I remembered it a few days ago, but I was so busy these days that I forgot, wait for me to ask the villagers in the past two days. People, see what they mean, if there are many people in the village who want to open a school, let's open one, if there are fewer people..."

"If there are fewer people opening a school, I will pay to build one." Xue Wenhan interrupted Su Shiping's words and continued what he said.

Su Shiping was startled and asked with a dark face, "Do you know how much it will cost to build a school?" Su Shiping didn't spend it that way until he was rich.

"Two or three hundred taels of silver should be enough, right?" Xue Wenhan didn't know how much it would cost to see a school, but he bought a yard in the town for one hundred and forty taels of silver.

If you want to build a school in the village for two or three hundred taels of silver, it shouldn't be a problem, and then... "I will pay for the school building, and I will use the teacher's money to teach the students, and it won't cost much. Yes, I'm rich."

"..." I know you have money, but...

but it's not his money, Xue Wenhan wants him to have nothing to say, not to mention it's good for the village.

Su Shiping sighed and said, "You can do what you can, don't be brave."

"Don't worry, uncle, I will never be short of food and drink for Xiao An and the others." After speaking, Xue Wenhan told Su Shiping that he would also go to the county seat. thing.

Su Shiping frowned, and asked him, "What are you doing in the county seat?" Su Douzi dumplings and the household registration of bean cakes can go to the county seat. Xue Wenhan didn't need to go.

But Xue Wenhan said, "I went to the county town to buy a few people. There are too many things at home, and there are not enough staff. I can't be busy."

There are so many people in your family, and you think there are not enough people, there are too many things, really...

I don't know what to say about him.

However, Su Rian only glanced at Xue Wenhan and didn't say anything.

Xue Wenhan asked him "Third Brother" and then discussed it with Su Shiping. They discussed that they would go to the county town together the day after tomorrow and drive to his family's mule cart.

——Originally, Xue Wenhan wanted to ride a mule, but when he thought of riding with Su Shiping.

He silently dismissed the idea.

When he got home, he didn't expect Su Riyue to be there, and when he saw Xue Wenhan, he asked, "Hello, fifth brother." Later, he told Xue Wenhan that someone from the town came to the shop to ask him about the furniture.

Ask Xue Wenhan: "Fifth brother-in-law, what do you do?"

"What did you say today?" Xue Wenhan asked him.

"I'll give him an answer tomorrow." Su Riyue looked at Xue Wenhan, wondering why Xue Wenhan asked that.

Xue Wenhan gave him a "hmm" and said to him, "You can just accept these kinds of orders in the future."

Xue Wenhan glanced at him before continuing, "But before accepting them, ask them if they have anything special. Request, if there is no special request, let Xiaoming watch the store, and you bring someone to pick up the goods at home. I will take you to the room where the furniture is installed in a while, and you can write down the type and number of furniture, If someone wants to sell it in the future, I have a number in my heart.

If they have any special requirements, tell them how many people there are in front of them and how long it will take. If they are willing to wait, ask them clearly about their requirements, and then collect a deposit. If they are unwilling to wait, forget it. I will tell you the price of the finished product and the price of the customized product later, and you can deal with this kind of thing in the future. "

"I see." "Su Riyue nodded.

"That way I don't have to rush too much." Hearing the two of them, Su Rian said next to him.

Xue Wenhan said "um", and then said to Su Riyue: "These days you and Xiaoming are busy first, wait for your fifth brother to rest and open the furniture. Shop, then you will be at ease. Xue Wenhan said, afraid that Su Riyue was unwilling, and said, "

As long as the furniture is ordered from you, I will give you a share of the furniture when it is made. "

"What is a division? Su Riyue didn't understand this, and when she heard Xue Wenhan's words, she looked like she was thirsty for knowledge.

Xue Wenhan smiled and explained to him, "It's the orders you take, and the money you make will be distributed to you. "

"Really?" "Su Riyue was startled.

"What are you doing to deceive you?" Xue Wenhan glanced at him.

"But this..." Su Riyue hesitated, he and Su Xiaoming's monthly money plus a month's bonus, not to mention in the town, even in the county or even the prefecture. They are considered high.

Now that Xue Wenhan wants to give them money again, Su Riyue feels a little uneasy and asks tangled: "Will this be bad? "

"What's wrong. Xue Wenhan smiled: "I think it's very good, as long as you work hard, you will have money, as long as you work hard." "

"Listen to your fifth brother. "Su Rian said beside him.

"Hmmmm." Su Riyue nodded solemnly, and then said, "I see."

Xue Wenhan glanced at him, "You go back tomorrow and tell Xiaoming about this, the bonus is all there. "

Yes." Su Riyue still nodded.

Su Rian smiled: "Okay, okay, don't talk about this anymore, we finally meet, and we always talk about these things."

Su Riyue pouted at him, and then whispered: "Tell me, You were not like this before."

His voice was so low that Su Rian didn't hear it, so he turned his face and asked him, "What did you just say?"

Su Riyue thought Su Rian heard it, and was dissatisfied, and hurriedly said: " I didn't say anything, I didn't say anything."

Originally, Su Rian didn't think much about it, but when he saw the way he bent down and flattered, he knew that he had said something shameful and hummed.

Xue Wenhan sat aside, watching the two brothers bicker.

Laughed.

Then he glanced at his son and went out.