Chapter 70

"Okay, stop arguing." Just as everyone was talking, Su Shiping suddenly said:

"Although I am Yue Ge'er's father, but I am also our Baiyanggou Lizheng. Since several clansmen The old man also said, I've never seen anyone give away the dowry of their daughters-in-law, so you should also divide according to this rule, whoever brought the dowry belongs to whoever brought it."

"Not only brother Yue, but you also have You, you are all, whoever brings the dowry will belong to whoever, it is your private property, and you will not participate in this separation."

You, you and you, referring to Li Hui, his eldest sister-in-law, and Li Hui motherfucker.

Su Shiping said this, on the surface it seems fair, but in fact it is towards Su Riyue.

The other three, whether they were Li Hui's eldest sister-in-law or Li Hui's mother, didn't have much dowry. And after so many years, their dowry is not real estate such as real estate deeds, basically it is either a quilt or a pillow, and the family is a little better plus a pair of aluminum washbasins.

And these things are used by themselves on weekdays.

So, it doesn't make any difference to them at all.

But Su Riyue is different. Not only are there many types of dowries, but He Jianhong is afraid that his brother will be wronged and choose the best one.

In addition to the quilt pillow aluminum washbasin, there are also washbasin racks, four chairs, two wooden crates, a wardrobe, a dresser, and Su Riyue's clothes and shoes, etc.

Several clan elders who knew several daughters-in-law dowry also saw that Su Shiping was heading towards Su Riyue, but even if they knew, they couldn't say anything, because everyone divided it like this.

It's not the Li Hui family.

But some people don't think so. For example, Li Hui's mother, who has benefited from sitting in Su Riyue's chair every day these days, immediately objected when she heard Su Shiping's words: "How can this be done, since you are married, you are a family. , the family's things are divided into yours and mine..."

Hearing his mother's words, Li Hui only felt particularly chilled.

Heartbroken can't stand.

He used to listen to his mother's words so much, thinking about his mother for everything, but his mother still...

"Mother is right, since it is a family, what is yours, mine and his." Li Hui's second son who also benefited brother said.

Originally, Li Hui's eldest brother also wanted to talk, but was stopped by Li Hui's sister-in-law.

The last one who spoke was Li Hui's second brother.

In fact, Li Hui's second sister-in-law also stopped Li Hui's second brother, but his second brother didn't seem to listen to his second sister-in-law very much, and ignored his second sister-in-law at all.

His second sister-in-law sighed in disappointment.

Then she showed an apologetic smile in the direction of Su Riyue, Su Riyue nodded at her, and then quickly retracted her gaze.

Although this woman is not good, she is the only person in this family who has never bullied her.

And when Su Riyue nodded to Li Hui and his second sister-in-law, Su Riming said, "Brothers are still going to settle accounts, not to mention that you are splitting up now, so you won't be a family soon."

"I don't agree. "Li Hui's mother couldn't find a reason, and retorted dryly.

Using this chair these days, she found that her health was much better, and she was reluctant to ask her to return it.

"Lao Liu, get your mother-in-law out." Seeing that Li Hui's mother looked like a rogue, a more authoritative clan elder among the several clan elders said to Old Man Li.

"Is it wrong for me not to agree?" Li Hui's mother was not convinced, but she was not convinced, she did not dare to challenge the elders.

Although Su Shiping is Lizheng and has the greatest power in Baiyanggou, but because he lives in Nanmu Village, he basically does not come to Dongpo and Xipo, so for people from Dongpo and Xipo, Su Shiping is Lizheng, Lizheng It is just a noun, far less prestige than the elders of the clan.

If you anger the clan elders and expel them from the clan, it is no joke.

Li Hui's father was not used to Li Hui's mother's actions. He heard the clan elder's words and immediately said, "Did you go and see if Jianqiang brought Jianhong and the others back?"

The children went out. played.

"Okay." Although Li Hui's mother had no brains, she still knew how to choose this kind of thing, so after Old Man Li gave a step, she immediately went down the steps.

Li Hui's sister-in-law saw Li Hui's mother getting up, and hurriedly shouted "Mother." Li Hui's mother is her gun. If there is no Li Hui's mother, she will either endure it or have to shoot herself.

But either way, it wasn't the best choice for her.

"I'll go out and see Jianqiang and the others first." Li Hui's mother said something, then he didn't look at Li Hui's sister-in-law again, and quickly left the house.

As soon as Li Hui's mother came out of the house, Su Shiping said: "Okay, the dowry matter is settled, and the rest is your own family property. How should you discuss this among yourselves?"

After that, Su Shiping paused . , and continued: "You should discuss it as soon as possible, otherwise it will be dark, and it will be difficult for everyone to go back. It is no problem for us to have a lot of people. Several clan elders are old and it is not good to walk at night."

Su Shiping's words pulled out all the clan elders, and the Li Laohan family did not dare to neglect.

The old man Li said, "I still mean that. I will leave the family property to you, and give the old one-third and half of the money."

"That's how it works." Li Hui and his second brother disagreed.

There was Su Riyue's dowry before, but now there is not even Su Riyue's dowry, and the old one has to give half of the money.

impossible.

"I think the second child is right. Giving the third half of the money is too much." Li Hui and his elder brother also said.

Because he found that if he didn't speak again, Li Hui and the others would get half of the money.

"Then why don't you say it's not too much?" Li Hui's father's face turned black into coal.

I think this is a family split, and it's purely a joke.

Just like the division of Su Shiping's family back then, not only Nanmu Village, but also their Dongpo was known to everyone.

"Divide the silver into three and give the third one." Li Hui's elder brother suggested.

"You think so too?" Old Man Li asked Li Hui his second brother.

"I think what the elder brother said is good." Li Hui and his second brother said quickly.

"Yes, do you guys think it's good?!" Old man Li was immediately angrily laughed, turned his head and asked Su Shiping: "Lizheng, you have divided homes for many people, how did everyone divide them?"

Su Shiping didn't answer him directly, but It means: "Maybe the rules of our Nanmu Village are different from yours in Dongpo. Why don't you ask a few clan elders, they have also divided homes for many members of your Li family, you should know how to divide them.

" What is the difference between Nanmu Village and Dongpo?

Even if it is different, he is Lizheng, and Dongpo's people will also get it.

Su Shiping said this because he was Su Riyue's father and avoided suspicion.

After Su Shiping finished speaking, without waiting for Old Man Li to ask, an old man in the clan said: "In your situation, generally everyone divides the family property into four shares, each of your three brothers gets one share, and Old Man Li counts as one share.

" All right, let's do it like this in our family. Everything in the house, pots and pans, as well as the land, will be divided into four, and the third will be counted as one." Li old man was so angry that he heard the clan elder's words and said immediately.

Somewhat pissed off.

"Father, what nonsense are you talking about." Hearing Old Man Li's words, Li Hui's eldest brother panicked instantly.

Li Hui, his second brother, shouted at the old man Li, "Dad, what are you talking about?"

Let's not talk about the pots and pans, just talk about the land. If you sell one mu of land, you can probably sell it for ten taels. For silver, their family has 21 mu of land. According to the calculation of four shares, the third child can get at least five mu. One mu is 10 taels of silver, and five mu is fifty taels of silver.

If so, didn't they just have been busy for a long time?

Also provoked a show?

Li Hui sat on the side, absentmindedly looking at the eldest and second brothers who he thought were good in the past.

Watching the two big men yell at his father like shrew.

Originally, Li Hui didn't care much about those properties.

He can hunt and make money.

Brother Yue can earn a few hundred cents a month by helping in his fifth brother's shop - Su Riyue did not tell Li Hui that his fifth brother would give him a tael of silver.

Afraid that Li Hui would tell his mother about them.

Therefore, even if the property cannot be divided, the two of them will be temporarily poor for a while, and they will gradually get better.

Who knows, his two older brothers...

Not long ago, he was laughing at the fact that several sons of the Xu family were fighting over the separation of the family, and it was their turn so soon.

"Then tell me, what do you think?" Hearing the words of Li Hui and the two elder brothers, one of the elders said, "Speak out your thoughts, there are so many people, there will be justice."

"I agree . What my father said just now is divided into four, and I will have one." Li Hui did not remain silent this time, and said immediately after the clan elder's words were over.

Since you are disrespectful, why should I give you face?

As soon as Li Hui said this, almost everyone in the room looked at him.

Su Riyue's mother's side was because of Li Hui's sudden toughness.

Li Hui's side is because Li Hui's words are different from what they discussed before.

The clan elders were purely because this was the first thing Li Hui said after they arrived here today, apart from saying hello to them.

Seeing that everyone saw it, Li Hui turned his head and glanced at Su Riyue, then said, "That's what I mean, since everyone is father's son, I should also have what my eldest brother and second brother have."

You are ruthless Why should I lecture.

"Thirdest, we didn't say that before." Li Hui and his sister-in-law couldn't sit still: "You proposed the separation, and you agreed..." He

probably also felt that Li Hui agreed to leave the house It was so unrealistic that she couldn't even say it herself.

"What did I promise?" Li Hui asked.

"Originally, our family could live well together." Li Hui's sister-in-law also knew that Li Hui's question was not easy to answer. Although Li Hui promised to leave the house, she would definitely become the target of public criticism when she said it. He directly changed the topic: "But you suddenly proposed to split up the family. It hurts a lot. Isn't it good for us to live together as a family?"

"Separation is a matter of time. It doesn't make any difference, do you still plan to live together for the rest of your life?" Su Riyue took Li Hui's words from his sister-in-law.

The second half of the sentence is asking Li Hui about his eldest brother and second brother.

"Although the early and late points are both divided, since no one in the village is divided, it must mean that there is a reason for the late division. Moreover, it is better for the family to live together, not to mention three more If we split up now, two people from both families will have to go to military service in three months..." Li Hui and his sister-in-law continued.

When talking about the first half, several clan elders nodded.

To agree with her words, it is better for the family to live together.

When it comes to the second half of the military service, everyone's heart is a little heavy, including Su Shiping, who is Lizheng.

He is more stressed.

Although the society is stable now, and being a soldier is basically not life-threatening, but the people who are recruited are young and middle-aged, and the village is not rich.

He is also very tired.

Fortunately, the only thing is that the court's conscription for military service is not frequent. The last time a large-scale conscription like this year was ten years ago.

Otherwise...

I can't imagine it.

"The matter of dividing the family has been brought up, and everyone has agreed. Now that we have called a few clan elders, it's boring to talk about it. The most important thing now is to discuss how we want to divide..." Su Riyue said that before. He endured it because he didn't pierce that layer of skin, but now that he has pierced that layer of skin, he is no longer afraid and has a tough attitude:

"As for the matter of military service, this matter is divided up, everyone will discuss it separately. Well, there's no need to mess with it."

"You said it easily." Li Hui and his elder brother reprimanded Su Riyue.

"Isn't it?" Su Riyue looked up at him with dark eyes: "Then you called the clan elders to play them like monkeys?"

"!!!" Everyone.

"...What nonsense are you talking about?!!" Li Hui's eldest brother was about to die of anger.

No matter how Su Riyue answered these words, it was a pitfall.

If you offend the clan elders, you won't be able to do well.

"Since it's not, the elders of the clan are also here, let's talk about what we are going to talk about today, let's split up the family, don't say that some of them are not worth it." A waste of time.

"Okay, let's talk about the separation of the family." Someone among the clan elders also said.

If it goes on like this, they won't be able to separate their homes overnight.

After the clan elder finished speaking, no one said a word, including Old Man Li.

After a long time, Li Hui's second brother said, "I don't think it's fair to divide like what Dad said. After the third is separated, it's up to us and the eldest brother to take care of our father and mother. It's not fair to divide like this. ."

"Isn't that apart from your three brothers, you also set aside a share for your father and your mother, who will take care of them in the future and wait for them to leave that share of property? That's all there is to it." Xue Wenhan really They couldn't bear to look down on their grumbling and chirping appearances, and they made a lot of trouble for a few taels of silver.

"But..." Li Hui's second brother was still a little dissatisfied.

But as soon as he started, he was interrupted by Su Riyue's words: "Several clan elders, we have not divided homes before and do not know the specific situation. You have divided homes for many people, and you know how everyone is doing. Is the family divided? Is the property divided equally, or will the son share more and the son share less?"

"..." Several elders.

Su Riyue's words are not a problem at first, but after a few more listens, you will find that they are all problems.

Especially the last sentence, it is obviously determined that everyone's property is divided equally. If you do not agree, please give an example.

But family separation is a relatively private matter, and most people will not let people know about it, except for the troublesome Su Shiping family.

Don't you offend people with your example?

It also makes people feel that you have a big mouth, and who will dare to ask you to help split up in the future.

However, except for a very few top-quality families, most people's family divisions are basically equally divided.

The clan elders also had no choice but to say, "It's basically an equal share."

"That's fine." As soon as the clan elder's voice fell, Su Riyue immediately said: "Since everyone has an equal share, then we will also Divide it equally, just like Dad said, divide it into four parts, Dad and Mom will take one share, and whoever will be old will get the share in the future."

After finishing speaking, Su Riyue said again: "Of course, even if we don't retire, we will pay the annual pension. It depends on the situation. I don't know how much everyone pays. We will discuss it later.

" Riyue moved his gaze to several clan elders, and asked, "How do you feel about this, the clan elders?"

"This is the best." The clan elders said.

Su Riyue nodded, glanced at Li Hui, and then said, "Except for my dowry, we don't want anything else in the house and family. If the land is 21 acres, the family will be divided into four parts. A portion is more than five acres, and we need five acres. If the eldest brother and the second brother want it, you can convert it into silver and give it to us. One acre of land... Dad, how much is one acre of land in our ditch now?"

Su Shiping It's Li Zheng, who has the most say.

"It's close to the village, and the location is good for 11 taels of silver per mu. For those farther from the village, it's good for 10 taels, and the average is 9 taels." Su Shiping said.

"We are not greedy for your cheapness, we will count it as the cheapest 9 taels. One mu is nine taels, five acres are forty-five taels. The family has forty-seven taels of silver, and if it is divided into four parts, a family's twelve taels are less than eleven taels. A little more, because we don't have a fraction of the land, so the silver will be calculated as twelve taels, adding up to a total of fifty-seven taels..." Having said this, Su Riyue sneered.

Seeing that you were not willing to give us half of it before, it is too late to cry now.

"Brother Yue, what are you doing?" Hearing Su Riyue's words, Li Hui hurriedly tugged at Su Riyue's sleeve and asked.

Several clan elders were also surprised: "You don't want land?" People in the

countryside don't want land, what was this kid thinking?

"Yes, no."

Because he was still a little worried about Li Hui, he was afraid that Li Hui's mother would cry and say good things in the future, and Li Hui would help his mother without bottom line. Now that he sold the land and built the house in Nanmu Village, Li Hui came to Dongpo less often, and his mother basically left the village, so there were fewer opportunities for the two to meet.

After that, he didn't want Li Hui to hunt anymore, he asked his fifth brother if he still accepted apprentices, and asked Li Hui to work with his fifth brother.

By the way, let his fifth brother-in-law talk to Li Hui well, and try to get Li Hui to get rid of his indiscriminate behavior towards his mother as soon as possible.

He didn't believe it anymore, so Li Hui still couldn't change it.

Su Riyue thought secretly in her heart, obviously her thoughts were impure, but in the eyes of several clan elders who had heard a lot of bad things about Su Riyue, it was not the case.

They had heard a lot of bad things about Su Riyue's stinginess and stinginess before, and they also wondered how the Lizheng family could raise such a stingy person without lack of food and drink.

But looking at Su Riyue's performance today, apart from digging a hole for them to force them to say that everyone's family is divided equally, the other Su Riyue are very generous.

It's Li Hui's two brothers and sister-in-law.

Greed and ignorance are also preoccupied.

Don't you know that Su Riyue's father is Lizheng?

Living in Baiyanggou, there is no time when you can't find Lizheng, and you have done so absolutely.

In the future, you will cry when you ask others.

Several clan elders sighed.

I didn't realize that these two children were like this before. I used to think they were very honest, especially the boss.

Has been diligent and hardworking.

They also often scold the children for how much they study like him.

Now...

sure enough, one's true nature can only be seen when money is involved.

"Okay, stop arguing." Just as everyone was talking, Su Shiping suddenly said:

"Although I am Yue Ge'er's father, but I am also our Baiyanggou Lizheng. Since several clansmen The old man also said, I've never seen anyone give away the dowry of their daughters-in-law, so you should also divide according to this rule, whoever brought the dowry belongs to whoever brought it."

"Not only brother Yue, but you also have You, you are all, whoever brings the dowry will belong to whoever, it is your private property, and you will not participate in this separation."

You, you and you, referring to Li Hui, his eldest sister-in-law, and Li Hui motherfucker.

Su Shiping said this, on the surface it seems fair, but in fact it is towards Su Riyue.

The other three, whether they were Li Hui's eldest sister-in-law or Li Hui's mother, didn't have much dowry. And after so many years, their dowry is not real estate such as real estate deeds, basically it is either a quilt or a pillow, and the family is a little better plus a pair of aluminum washbasins.

And these things are used by themselves on weekdays.

So, it doesn't make any difference to them at all.

But Su Riyue is different. Not only are there many types of dowries, but He Jianhong is afraid that his brother will be wronged and choose the best one.

In addition to the quilt pillow aluminum washbasin, there are also washbasin racks, four chairs, two wooden crates, a wardrobe, a dresser, and Su Riyue's clothes and shoes, etc.

Several clan elders who knew several daughters-in-law dowry also saw that Su Shiping was heading towards Su Riyue, but even if they knew, they couldn't say anything, because everyone divided it like this.

It's not the Li Hui family.

But some people don't think so. For example, Li Hui's mother, who has benefited from sitting in Su Riyue's chair every day these days, immediately objected when she heard Su Shiping's words: "How can this be done, since you are married, you are a family. , the family's things are divided into yours and mine..."

Hearing his mother's words, Li Hui only felt particularly chilled.

Heartbroken can't stand.

He used to listen to his mother's words so much, thinking about his mother for everything, but his mother still...

"Mother is right, since it is a family, what is yours, mine and his." Li Hui's second son who also benefited brother said.

Originally, Li Hui's eldest brother also wanted to talk, but was stopped by Li Hui's sister-in-law.

The last one who spoke was Li Hui's second brother.

In fact, Li Hui's second sister-in-law also stopped Li Hui's second brother, but his second brother didn't seem to listen to his second sister-in-law very much, and ignored his second sister-in-law at all.

His second sister-in-law sighed in disappointment.

Then she showed an apologetic smile in the direction of Su Riyue, Su Riyue nodded at her, and then quickly retracted her gaze.

Although this woman is not good, she is the only person in this family who has never bullied her.

And when Su Riyue nodded to Li Hui and his second sister-in-law, Su Riming said, "Brothers are still going to settle accounts, not to mention that you are splitting up now, so you won't be a family soon."

"I don't agree. "Li Hui's mother couldn't find a reason, and retorted dryly.

Using this chair these days, she found that her health was much better, and she was reluctant to ask her to return it.

"Lao Liu, get your mother-in-law out." Seeing that Li Hui's mother looked like a rogue, a more authoritative clan elder among the several clan elders said to Old Man Li.

"Is it wrong for me not to agree?" Li Hui's mother was not convinced, but she was not convinced, she did not dare to challenge the elders.

Although Su Shiping is Lizheng and has the greatest power in Baiyanggou, but because he lives in Nanmu Village, he basically does not come to Dongpo and Xipo, so for people from Dongpo and Xipo, Su Shiping is Lizheng, Lizheng It is just a noun, far less prestige than the elders of the clan.

If you anger the clan elders and expel them from the clan, it is no joke.

Li Hui's father was not used to Li Hui's mother's actions. He heard the clan elder's words and immediately said, "Did you go and see if Jianqiang brought Jianhong and the others back?"

The children went out. played.

"Okay." Although Li Hui's mother had no brains, she still knew how to choose this kind of thing, so after Old Man Li gave a step, she immediately went down the steps.

Li Hui's sister-in-law saw Li Hui's mother getting up, and hurriedly shouted "Mother." Li Hui's mother is her gun. If there is no Li Hui's mother, she will either endure it or have to shoot herself.

But either way, it wasn't the best choice for her.

"I'll go out and see Jianqiang and the others first." Li Hui's mother said something, then he didn't look at Li Hui's sister-in-law again, and quickly left the house.

As soon as Li Hui's mother came out of the house, Su Shiping said, "Okay, the dowry matter is settled, and the rest is your own family property. How should you discuss this among yourselves?"

After finishing speaking, Su Shiping paused for a while, and then continued: "You guys should discuss it as soon as possible, otherwise it will be dark and everyone will not be able to go back. It's okay for us to have a lot of people. Several clan elders are old and it's not good to walk at night. "

Su Shiping's words pulled out all the clan elders, and the Li Laohan family did not dare to neglect.

The old man Li said, "I still mean that. I will leave the family property to you, and give the old one-third and half of the money."

"That's how it works." Li Hui and his second brother disagreed.

There was Su Riyue's dowry before, but now there is not even Su Riyue's dowry, and the old one has to give half of the money.

impossible.

"I think the second child is right. Giving the third half of the money is too much." Li Hui and his elder brother also said.

Because he found that if he didn't speak again, Li Hui and the others would get half of the money.

"Then why don't you say it's not too much?" Li Hui's father's face turned black into coal.

I think this is a family split, and it's purely a joke.

Just like the division of Su Shiping's family back then, not only Nanmu Village, but also their Dongpo was known to everyone.

"Divide the silver into three and give the third one." Li Hui's elder brother suggested.

"You think so too?" Old Man Li asked Li Hui his second brother.

"I think what the elder brother said is good." Li Hui and his second brother said quickly.

"Yes, do you guys think it's good?!" Old man Li was immediately angrily laughed, turned his head and asked Su Shiping: "Lizheng, you have divided homes for many people, how did everyone divide them?"

Su Shiping didn't answer him directly, but said: "Maybe the rules of our Nanmu Village are different from those of your Dongpo, why don't you ask a few clan elders, and they also divide the house for many members of your Li family. , you should know how to divide."

So what is the difference between Nanmu Village and Dongpo.

Even if it is different, he is Lizheng, and Dongpo's people will also get it.

Su Shiping said this because he was Su Riyue's father and avoided suspicion.

After Su Shiping finished speaking, without waiting for Old Man Li to ask, an old man in the clan said: "In your situation, generally everyone divides the family property into four shares, each of your three brothers gets one share, and Old Man Li counts as one share.

" All right, let's do it like this in our family. Everything in the house, pots and pans, as well as the land, will be divided into four, and the third will be counted as one." Li old man was so angry that he heard the clan elder's words and said immediately.

Somewhat pissed off.

"Father, what nonsense are you talking about." Hearing Old Man Li's words, Li Hui's eldest brother panicked instantly.

Li Hui, his second brother, shouted at the old man Li, "Dad, what are you talking about?"

Let's not talk about the pots and pans, just talk about the land. If you sell one mu of land, you can probably sell it for ten taels. For silver, their family has 21 mu of land. According to the calculation of four shares, the third child can get at least five mu. One mu is 10 taels of silver, and five mu is fifty taels of silver.

If so, didn't they just have been busy for a long time?

Also provoked a show?

Li Hui sat on the side, absentmindedly looking at the eldest and second brothers who he thought were good in the past.

Watching the two big men yell at his father like shrew.

Originally, Li Hui didn't care much about those properties.

He can hunt and make money.

Brother Yue can earn a few hundred cents a month by helping in his fifth brother's shop - Su Riyue did not tell Li Hui that his fifth brother would give him a tael of silver.

Afraid that Li Hui would tell his mother about them.

Therefore, even if the property cannot be divided, the two of them will be temporarily poor for a while, and they will gradually get better.

Who knows, his two older brothers...

Not long ago, he was laughing at the fact that several sons of the Xu family were fighting over the separation of the family, and it was their turn so soon.

"Then tell me, what do you think?" Hearing the words of Li Hui and the two elder brothers, one of the elders said, "Speak out your thoughts, there are so many people, there will be justice."

"I agree . What my father said just now is divided into four, and I will have one." Li Hui did not remain silent this time, and said immediately after the clan elder's words were over.

Since you are disrespectful, why should I give you face?

As soon as Li Hui said this, almost everyone in the room looked at him.

Su Riyue's mother's side was because of Li Hui's sudden toughness.

Li Hui's side is because Li Hui's words are different from what they discussed before.

The clan elders were purely because this was the first thing Li Hui said after they arrived here today, apart from saying hello to them.

Seeing that everyone saw it, Li Hui turned his head and glanced at Su Riyue, then said, "That's what I mean, since everyone is father's son, I should also have what my eldest brother and second brother have."

You are ruthless Why should I lecture.

"Thirdest, we didn't say that before." Li Hui and his sister-in-law couldn't sit still: "You proposed the separation, and you agreed..." He

probably also felt that Li Hui agreed to leave the house It was so unrealistic that she couldn't even say it herself.

"What did I promise?" Li Hui asked.

"Originally, our family could live well together." Li Hui's sister-in-law also knew that Li Hui's question was not easy to answer. Although Li Hui promised to leave the house, she would definitely become the target of public criticism when she said it. He directly changed the topic: "But you suddenly proposed to split up the family. It hurts a lot. Isn't it good for us to live together as a family?"

"Separation is a matter of time. It doesn't make any difference, do you still plan to live together for the rest of your life?" Su Riyue took Li Hui's words from his sister-in-law.

The second half of the sentence is asking Li Hui about his eldest brother and second brother.

"Although the early and late points are both divided, since no one in the village is divided, it must mean that there is a reason for the late division. Moreover, it is better for the family to live together, not to mention three more If we split up now, two people from both families will have to go to military service in three months..." Li Hui and his sister-in-law continued.

When talking about the first half, several clan elders nodded.

To agree with her words, it is better for the family to live together.

When it comes to the second half of the military service, everyone's heart is a little heavy, including Su Shiping, who is Lizheng.

He is more stressed.

Although the society is stable now, and being a soldier is basically not life-threatening, but the people who are recruited are young and middle-aged, and the village is not rich.

He is also very tired.

Fortunately, the only thing is that the court's conscription for military service is not frequent. The last time a large-scale conscription like this year was ten years ago.

Otherwise...

I can't imagine it.

"The matter of dividing the family has been brought up, and everyone has agreed. Now that we have called a few clan elders, it's boring to talk about it. The most important thing now is to discuss how we want to divide..." Su Riyue said that before. He endured it because he didn't pierce that layer of skin, but now that he has pierced that layer of skin, he is no longer afraid and has a tough attitude:

"As for the matter of military service, this matter is divided up, everyone will discuss it separately. Well, there's no need to mess with it."

"You said it easily." Li Hui and his elder brother reprimanded Su Riyue.

"Isn't it?" Su Riyue looked up at him with dark eyes: "Then you called the clan elders to play them like monkeys?"

"!!!" Everyone.

"...What nonsense are you talking about?!!" Li Hui's eldest brother was about to die of anger.

No matter how Su Riyue answered these words, it was a pitfall.

If you offend the clan elders, you won't be able to do well.

"Since it's not, the elders of the clan are also here, let's talk about what we are going to talk about today, let's split up the family, don't say that some of them are not worth it." A waste of time.

"Okay, let's talk about the separation of the family." Someone among the clan elders also said.

If it goes on like this, they won't be able to separate their homes overnight.

After the clan elder finished speaking, no one said a word, including Old Man Li.

After a long time, Li Hui's second brother said, "I don't think it's fair to divide like what Dad said. After the third is separated, it's up to us and the eldest brother to take care of our father and mother. It's not fair to divide like this. "

Isn't it that apart from your three brothers, you also set aside a share for your father and your mother, who will take care of them in the future and wait for them to leave the property and return it to him? Then there are so many things." Xue Wenhan really couldn't bear to see their grumbling appearances, and they made a lot of trouble over a few taels of silver.

"But..." Li Hui's second brother was still a little dissatisfied.

But as soon as he started, he was interrupted by Su Riyue's words: "Several clan elders, we have not divided homes before and do not know the specific situation. You have divided homes for many people, and you know how everyone is doing. Is the family divided? Is the property divided equally, or will the son share more and the son share less?"

"..." Several elders.

Su Riyue's words are not a problem at first, but after a few more listens, you will find that they are all problems.

Especially the last sentence, it is obviously determined that everyone's property is divided equally. If you do not agree, please give an example.

But family separation is a relatively private matter, and most people will not let people know about it, except for the troublesome Su Shiping family.

Don't you offend people with your example?

It also makes people feel that you have a big mouth, and who will dare to ask you to help split up in the future.

However, except for a very few top-quality families, most people's family divisions are basically equally divided.

The clan elders also had no choice but to say, "It's basically an equal share."

"That's fine." As soon as the clan elder's voice fell, Su Riyue immediately said: "Since everyone has an equal share, then we will also Divide it equally, as Daddy said, divide