Chapter 87

After talking about Wenning's bean cake dumplings, Su Rian turned his head and asked Su Riyue, "How many months?" "

Su Riyue was a little embarrassed, but the third sister-in-law helped him answer: "It's almost four months. "

"I touch. "Su Rian said, went straight to his hands, and touched Su Riyue's stomach.

Su Riyue's face turned red when he touched him, and he hated him: "Fifth brother, what are you doing?" Su Rian let out a "

tsk", and the third sister-in-law laughed happily beside her. Even the men who were talking next door noticed, Su Riming tilted her head and asked her, "What are you laughing at?" "

"It's all right. The third sister-in-law hurriedly waved her hands. It was their daughter and brother's business. They laughed and laughed, but they wouldn't tell the men.

Su Riming glanced at him and didn't speak any more. He turned around and continued to listen to his father tell Xue Wenhan about the school.

In fact, he didn't hear anything, he knew it. It

was nothing more than how many students were recruited in the school this year, how much money a student received, and then he commented on the teacher's teaching, and finally told Xue Wenhan that learning is really a good thing, Wen Yunhe Liu'er has already known a lot of words, and she can also add, subtract, multiply and subtract single digits.

After they finished talking about Wen Yun Liu'er, Xue Wenhan also told them about Douzi's study.

After talking about the school, Su Rihui He Li Hui and Xue Wenhan told Xue Wenhan about the workshop. In the

end, not only Wenning dumplings and bean cakes, but also Douzi Wenyun and Liu Er were sleepy. The third sister-in-law took

a look and found that several men also said He was in full swing and had no intention of going back, so

he and Su Rian took the little guys to the house and let them sleep.

One after another, it was very late when Su Shiping and the others left.

Going to the market the next day, Su Rian went to the shop with Su Riyue and Su Xiaoming.

The people who came to the shop were either from the town or from the nearby villages. Back then, the matter of Xue Wenhan and Su Ri'an leaving home and going to Beijing caused a lot of uproar, and everyone knew it.

At this moment, Su Ri'an was recognized not long after he arrived at the shop, and it was passed around a hundred times. Soon, everyone knew that Su Ri'an and the others had returned from the capital.

Team up to watch Su Rian.

See how different people from Beijing are.

After a while, the shop was full of people, but not many people actually came in to buy things, and even drove away the real customers because there were too many people.

Taking advantage of the fact that no one was paying attention, Su Riyue pouted at Su Rian, her eyes filled with writing, you see, it's all your fault.

Su Rian was laughed at by his child's appearance, raised his hand and patted his shoulder, "I just came back in the past few days, everyone is curious, it will be fine in a few days, don't be angry.

" ..." Su Riyue said, and her eyes fell on the people watching Su Ri'an in front of the shop door.

After thinking of something, he turned his head and glanced at Su Ri'an, then looked back at the person who pointed at Su Ri'an in front of him, and asked Su Ri'an to ask Su Ri'an to ask Su Ri'an.

After reading it, he suddenly stood up, turned around, and called out to Su Xiaoming, who was also watching the excitement, "Xiao Ming, come here." He handed the outside of the door to Su Rian.

He brought Su Xiaoming into the shop by himself.

In the shop, Su Riyue pointed to the shelf on the right and instructed Su Xiaoming: "Move this thing to that side." Then he pointed to the shelf facing the door.

"Move there, what about where?" Su Xiaoming looked at the hairpins and bracelets on the shelf.

"Not all, only this part." Su Riyue drew a range with her hand: "I'll move to that side." Pointing to the shelf on the left.

Su Xiaoming said "oh" and hurried to work.

Even though Su Riyue was only three or four years older than him, he was still a brother, but he actually admired Su Riyue quite a bit. The same is to look at the shop, but Su Riyue can sell a lot more money than him every day.

The two quickly moved the goods on the shelf as Su Riyue said.

Then Su Riyue tidied up the expression on her face, walked out with a smile on her face, stood beside Su Ri'an, and shouted to the people outside the door who were talking to Su Ri'an, "All uncles and aunts, brother. Hello, sister, and little brothers and sisters... I just had a good chat with you and forgot to tell you that this time my brother and my brother-in-law came back from the capital and made a lot of capital-style hairpins and bracelets, aren't you? Want to know more about the capital? You can buy a hairpin or a bracelet and go back to see how the most popular styles in the capital are different from the ones we have here... Brother, get out of the way and make way for the uncles and aunts.

" , raised his hand, and pulled Su Rian, who was standing at the door, to the side.

Su Rian was immediately stunned by his words, sobered up, and couldn't help laughing.

Glancing at the shelves in the shop... So, where are the popular styles in Beijing.

But there must be a pair of faces on the face, yes, this is the popular style in Beijing, and the popular style in Beijing looks like this.

Su Xiaoming was stunned beside him.

In my heart, I secretly worshipped: "Brother Riyue is really amazing." At this moment, in Su Xiaoming's heart, Su Riyue's status had already surpassed Su Ri'an, and even surpassed Xue Wenhan, ranking first.

As a result, before he even finished worshiping, he was slapped by Su Riyue: Why are you standing there stupidly? Work! "Didn't you see so many people wanting to buy it?

I was stunned.

Su Xiaoming pouted and gave Su Riyue a point, too fierce, not as gentle as Brother An, but... even if it was reduced by one point, Su Ri Yue is still firmly on the throne of the first place in his heart, and he will not be shaken in the slightest.

"Work and work. After a few words, Su Xiaoming began to greet the guests. Over

there, Su Ri'an also joined the work.

Originally, Su Ri'an was collecting money, but when she saw Su Riyue squeezed by the crowd, she thought of Su Ri'an. Yue had a child in her stomach, and Su Rian walked over to explain to the guests on his behalf, and asked Su Riyue to collect the money.

Su Riyue was squeezed among a group of people, and it was already a little difficult. Seeing Su Rian coming over, she was not hypocritical. "Okay", he walked over and sat at the counter to start collecting money.

Probably the "popular style in Beijing" played a role. At noon, when the market was over, the goods on the shelves of their shop were almost cleaned up. After earning more money in

one day than in the previous month, Su Riyue opened the drawer and glanced at her, with a happy face: "The money is quite easy to earn.

After he finished speaking, he said to Su Rian, "Brother Fifth, go back and ask Brother No. 5 to make some more, there are not many hairpins in the warehouse . "

"Good. "Su Rian said, and said generously: "I made a lot of money today, I will invite you to dinner. "

"What about the shop?" "Looking at Su Rian's battle, it was like asking the three of them to go out together.

"Just say..." After speaking, Su Rian raised his head and glanced at Su Riyue jokingly: "The popular styles in the capital are at home, and the shops are The ones in here are sold out, and they will be sold again tomorrow. "

Su Rian deliberately emphasized the words "popular in Beijing".

When Su Riyue heard this, her face flushed, and she smiled "poofly": "Fifth brother, stop laughing at me, so I'm not trying to sell things?!"

Su Riyue defended herself.

Su Rian smiled and said, "I know." Then he greeted the two of them: "Let's go, let's go to dinner." After that, he said, "I'll

give you bonuses in a few days."

"Isn't it every month? Are you still posting?" Su Riyue glanced at him, but couldn't see any expression.

"Fa." Su Rian said generously.

If you make money, you have to give out bonuses, otherwise who will work.

After finishing speaking, Su Rian went to the shopkeeper of the cloth shop next door, and asked him to help him write a sign for rest, exchanged a few words with the big brother of the cloth shop, and then went out to the restaurant with Su Riyue and the others.

Before going out, Su Riyue and the others thought that Su Ri'an would take them to a small restaurant for a meal, but they didn't expect it to be in a restaurant.

Both of them were very happy, Su Riyue hugged Su Rian: "Fifth brother, you are so kind."

He had chatted with the shopkeeper who opened the grocery store next door, and their owner only gave him 2 taels of silver a month. , no matter if you sell more or less, there are only two taels.

And he, last year, his fifth brother and the others also mentioned his monthly money for two taels before they went to the capital. In addition, he also has bonuses. He has at least ten taels every month, and the most month, he takes More than five hundred taels.

Not only him, but also Su Xiaoming, the monthly money is 800 yuan, and there are bonuses.

There will be several taels of silver in the next month.

In the past, Su Xiaoming's family couldn't even afford to eat, and they built a brick house at the beginning of this year.

The people in the village were very envious, but at that time his fifth brother had already gone to the capital, and those people came to him, but they almost didn't annoy Su Riyue to death.

Even his sister Qin came to intercede and let Su Riyue see if she could help her brother-in-law find something.

What can Su Riyue find?

The shop is so small, two people are enough, even if it is not enough, there is still a Xu Qiao lining up behind, Su Riyue rejected Su Riqin, but offended Su Riqin.

The last time Su Riqin returned to her mother's house, she didn't come to his house.

Thinking of this, Su Riyue pouted.

I was also a little unhappy.

Su Rian saw it and slapped him: "What are you thinking? Where did your face go?!"

"Uh..." Su Riyue stuck her tongue out unexpectedly when Su Rian saw it.

Want to get things messed up.

Su Ri'an didn't want to follow up and asked, and said: "If you have a child, don't put your face down all day, it's not good for the child."

Su Riyue was a little embarrassed when she heard the child, and then heard the back Then, he turned his head and asked, "What did the fifth brother tell you?"

"Well." Su Rian answered him: "Your fifth brother said that the child can feel Eminem's mood, and when Eminem is happy, the child will grow well. If Eminem is in a bad mood, it will also affect the child. The children who come down will be more likely to get sick."

Xue Wenhan's words were a little exaggerated, but Su Rian didn't know, so he copied it.

Su Xiaoming was beside him, listening to the words of his two brothers Eminem, he couldn't get in at all, so he listened silently.

After hearing Su Riyue's words from Su Ri'an, she said obediently, "I see, I will try not to be angry in the future."

Su Riyue didn't dare to be too absolute, because sometimes he couldn't control it at all.

Just like a few days ago, Li Hui gave the preserved fruit he bought to his eldest brother's child, and he almost exploded with nothing left.

Fortunately, Li Hui has a very good attitude in admitting his mistakes, and he can be beaten and scolded.

Otherwise, just because of his petty temper, he won't die of anger.

After dinner, go straight home.

home.

Su Rian didn't see the dumplings and bean cakes, and only when he asked did he find out that Xue Wenhan took the bean cakes and dumplings with Xu Qiao to the village entrance workshop.

"When did you go?" Su Rian asked, wondering if he should go and bring back the dumplings.

"It's been a while since we went." Hongniang said, "Originally, the master told me to take the young masters with me, but the young master of the dumplings couldn't cry. There was no other way, so the master went with me."

Hongniang explained.

Su Rian gave an "um" and asked Hongniang, "Husband, did he give you any gifts?" When they came, they all brought gifts to Aunt Fu.

Gifts are not expensive, but a little bit of their heart.

Hongniang was stunned for a moment, then she was a little embarrassed and said, "No."

"This person..." Su Rian murmured and said to Hongniang, "Come and take it with me."

Hongniang followed, and Su Rian gave it to Hongniang . He has a hairpin, sterling silver inlaid with jade, which looks particularly beautiful.

Matchmaker liked it very much, and thanked Su Rian again and again.

Seeing that she likes it, Su Rian is also a little happy: "I'm afraid you do n't like it!"

"No, no." Hongniang said repeatedly: "I like it very much.

"

Aunt Fu is getting old, although the hairpin that Su Rian bought for her is also a hairpin, but the silver is inlaid with jade.

The green emerald is inlaid on the sterling silver hairpin, and it looks particularly good when worn on the head.

Fubo likes tea, so Su Rian bought him a brick tea.

Probably because it was bought according to everyone's preferences, and everyone was happy.

Even Zhou Shu and Xu Qiao, Su Rian chose a pair of jade necklaces for them.

It just so happens that they haven't gotten married yet, so their things are a little more expensive.

However, they also do not see noble or inferior.

I just felt that the things Su Rian gave would not be bad—it was true that the quality of the things Su Rian gave them was much better than what they used themselves.

After giving gifts to Hongniang and the others, Su Rian took some food and went to the workshop at the entrance of the village.

When passing by the village entrance school, the students happened to rest. Across the door, Su Rian saw Douzi and Liu'er sitting together. Douzi said something, Liu'er was smiling, but Douzi himself didn't smile. He looked ahead and didn't know what he was looking at.

Su Rian followed his gaze.

Nothing was seen.

Wen Yun was playing with a few other little guys, and on the steps not far away, a few little brothers and little girls were watching them.

The children were having so much fun, that Su Rian stood at the door for a long time without anyone finding him.

By the time Su Douzi saw it, the Master had already come.

Su Douzi could only face down and reluctantly entered the school.

Su Rian smiled and made a cheer gesture, Su Douzi and Liu Er smiled at Su Rian together.

This smile attracted the Master's attention.

The master turned his face, saw Su Rian, glared at Su Rian fiercely, and said fiercely: "I want to teach, what are you doing, while you go... dressed like a dog, don't do it. Live, you can see that he is not a good person." The voice behind the master was very small, like talking to himself.

However, both Su Rian and Su Douzi Liu'er heard it.

Before Su Rian could speak, Su Douzi stood up to refute him: "You are not allowed to say that to me, Eminem, I am not a bad person!"

"Yes, my Wugumu is not a bad person!" Liu Er also agreed, and finished speaking He also glanced at Douzi, very proud.

The master said to him that Su Rian was a little unhappy at first, but when he heard the self-talk behind him and Douzi Liuer's words of defending him, he suddenly stopped being angry.

Also laughed at.

"..." Master.

He glanced at Su Douzi, he knew this child, and Xue Wenhan only brought it this morning.

Xue Wenhan also gave him two taels of silver.

It's hard to remember.

I heard that I just came back from the capital, and I was enlightened in a private school in the capital before.

The master of the private school in the capital has to raise someone no matter what? ——Thinking of this, plus Xue Wenhan's two taels of silver, the Master felt a little short of breath.

Fortunately, Xue Wenhan didn't tell him that Su Douzi studied Gong Xue, all the masters were jinshi, and the second place in the champion list was among them;

Fortunately, Xue Wenhan didn't say anything.

The old man was not particularly excited either.

After hearing Su Douzi's words, he guessed Su Rian's identity.

No wonder he didn't go to the ground and didn't wear the short jacket worn by the peasants, but a long gown, which was still very easy to get dirty.

Thinking of this, the master had to sigh with emotion, "One man has attained the Tao and the dog has ascended to heaven."

Because Xue Wenhan is the only one, even Nanmu Village is different now.

I heard that a child with no father, no mother and only grandfather who was showing the shop to Xue Wenhan built a brick house.

Now not only Nanmu Village, Baiyanggou, but even the little girls and brothers in the town want to marry him.

However, it is said that the child rejected all the people on the grounds that he was too young to wait for a few years.

"Sorry for disturbing your class, I'll leave now." Su Rian said while the Master was wandering.

In a word, he pulled back the master who was wandering far away. He nodded and said, "Yeah," and then said: Then I'll go to class. "Only entered the classroom and told the students: "Sit down, sit down, and go to class." "

Most of the students here are very good, half of them are naughty, and all of them are good after a few beats.

He sat down with a word, and the children sat upright one by one.

I don't know if it's because of the filter in my heart or what, the master always feels that Su Douzi is sitting more upright than others, and looks more pleasing than others.

I sighed in my heart: Sure enough, the private school in the capital is different from the private school in our small valley.

After sighing, the Master thought again, if he had studied in the capital since he was a child, would he have been admitted to Juren.

After thinking about it, I suddenly woke up again.

He scolded himself secretly, what are you thinking, you are so old, you don't want to be famous, teach, teach well, if you can't pass the exam, it's not bad to teach a few.

Then, the Master began to teach seriously.

Su Douzi had learned what the Master taught before. Although he was a little impatient, Su Douzi's attitude was very correct, he sat obediently, did not show impatience, did not rob the Master for nothing, and listened to the Master's lectures quietly. ——This is what he learned in the palace, to hide the clumsiness, because the limelight will be beaten.

He listened carefully in class, and even the master praised that the children from the capital were different. In the blink of an eye, Su Douzi told Xue Wenhan, "Daddy, I won't go to school."

Xue Wenhan frowned and asked why: "The reason?"

"I learned everything he said." Su Douzi said.

"Learn it again." Xue Wenhan directly rejected his proposal not to go to the school: "The same thing, each teacher... Master's understanding is different, you should listen to them more, and then find your own based on them. I understand."

After speaking, Xue Wenhan asked him again, before pouting Su Douzi could answer, "Let's not talk about anything else, just the teacher's class today, is he teaching the same as your former master teacher?"

"No. Same." Su Douzi shook his head.

"Yes." Xue Wenhan said, "Everyone has a different understanding of the same thing. You should listen and read more... I'll buy you some books for you to read in a few days. The more you read, the more you listen. , you will have your own understanding, don't be arrogant and complacent because you have learned it, you know?"

"I know." Su Douzi said, not knowing whether he really knew or falsely known, anyway, he went to school again.

There was no mention of not going to school.

In the cultural class, Su Douzi followed the Master to learn. Xue Wenhan thought he would stop practicing martial arts when he got home, but he didn't expect that the little guy was quite interested in martial arts, and he got up early every morning to practice what the queen taught him.

When Su Douzi practiced martial arts in the yard for the first time, Fu Bo, who got up and gave the horses fodder, was startled.

Uncle Fu is not too young, and he is less sleepy than young people. After knowing that Su Douzi got up early to practice martial arts, he got up early to accompany Su Douzi, poured a glass of water for Su Douzi, handed him a towel, and his face was full of relief.

If it wasn't for Su Douzi not allowing him to show off everywhere, it is estimated that everyone in the village would now know about it.

Fubo is really happy to have such a diligent young master, and is very proud.

Xue Wenhan was also proud, but he didn't actually want Su Douzi to practice martial arts, so he had a talk with Su Douzi about this and told him to stop practicing martial arts. As a result, Su Douzi's answer made Xue Wenhan a big man cry, Su Douzi Talk: "I want to practice martial arts, become a general in the future, win battles, and tell the emperor's grandfather that my father is not a thief."

"Who told you all this?!" Xue Wenhan took the little guy in his arms and kissed him.

Su Douzi dodged for a while, but if he did not dodge, he would not dodge.

However, he did not answer Xue Wenhan's words, Xue Wenhan asked again.

Su Douzi's mouth seemed to be sealed with mud, and he didn't say a word.

Xue Wenhan looked at him for a long time, carried him up and sat on his lap, and asked him, "Then you know that my brother needs his family's approval to become a soldier. If he disagrees, the military camp will not be accepted? If you don't tell me Who told you, I don't agree with you to join the army, do you think they will want you?"

"..." Su Douzi didn't speak, staring at Xue Wenhan, her eyes were full of grievances, and tears came out when she looked at it. .

Although Xue Wenhan felt a little distressed, but when he thought about the things he inquired about, if Su Douzi had been reluctant to tell him, he would have kept it in his heart, and if something went wrong, he would endure it again.

Tears dripping from Sudouzi.

Dripping dripping, Su Douzi suddenly cried with a wow, rushed over and hugged Xue Wenhan's neck, "They said you were a convicted thief, you were exiled to us if you killed the first emperor, and they also said that I It's a bastard, which young master won't let me go to class..." The

little guy cried more and more, and he was about to cry until the end.

"..." Xue Wenhan almost died of anger, his face blackened into coal, and asked, "Why didn't you tell me." After speaking, he asked Su Douzi, "Is that the young master?"

He is now a commoner and has no power. , but the forces left by 'Xue Wenhan' and his father have not been eradicated.

If he wants to use it, it is not impossible.

However, Xue Wenhan did not plan to contact those people unless it was a last resort.