Chapter 38 - It All Geos Down Hill

Yuris pov:

"hi guys" I said as I took a seat next to seonghwa and hongjoong. "hi" they all replyed, smiling at me.

"you guys going to see yeosang today" I asked with a bright smile, looking at the time on my phone.

"no, not today, we're meeting with Straykids to talk about soobin" hongjoong answered, waving at bangchan who just entered the cafeteria.

"looks like you guys are becoming friends again" I giggled and got a light punch from seonghwa. "we are" seonghwa said with an adorable smile i loved so much.

"are you going to see yeosang today" wooyoung asked, taking a bite of his chocolate muffin.

"yeah, I promised him I will" I replyed as I rested my head on my plams. "awww" all the boys said with heart eyes making me blush.

Soobin pov:

"I can't believe that she still looks so happy" kyungmi said, taking a seat next to me.

"don't worry, I have more planned" I said, placing a loving kiss on her cheek.

"babe stop, your making me blush" kyungmi said, giggling cutely.

"ewww, you guys are gorss" beomgyu said, pretending to vomit, causing soobin and kyungmi to death glare him.

"so, how are you planning to end yuri" Mirea asked as she put her phone down on the table.

"you'll see, it'll break her in half" I laughed, looking over and my ex girlfriends table.

~

Yuris pov:

"yeosang!" I yelled happily as I entered his room. "hi, how was school" he asked whilst sitting up and looking at me with a smile.

"it was great, I baught you some snacks" I said placing a plastic bag on the night stand.

"are you feeling any better" I asked, taking a seat and interlocking my hand in his.

"I am, I'm allowed to finally go home today" he answered with a bright smile which made me blush a little.

"great, ill take you home" I proposed getting up and packing his stuff for him. "oh there's no need, my dad's picking me up" he said and the bright smile he had on his face disappeared.

"you and your dad should come for dinner with my family again" I mentioned, seeing his bright smile return which made me smile. "ill let my dad know".

~

I was with yeosang for over an hour talking about books when his dad finally arrived to take him home.

"oh, Miss. Chang, pleasure seeing you here" Mr. Kang said, bowing and I followed. "are you ready to go son" Mr. Kang asked whilst packing the rest of yeosangs stuff.

"yeah I just need to wait for the doctor to return" he replyed with no emotion.

"well I guess I'll get going, bye yeosang, bye Mr. Kang" I said as I bowed, leaving the hospital and going home.

Hongjoong pov:

I arrived at the garage, waiting on my friends and stray kids to arrive.

"hey, no one here yet" Jongho said as he entered the garage with a crate of beer in his hand. "nope, not yet" I replyed, smiling at the maknea.

"we're drinking today" I asked as I pointed at the crate of beer he placed on the table.

"well there's a change of plan" he said as he took a beer and threw it to me. "what do you mean" I asked with a confused expression.

"well we all felt bad talking about an important topic withought yeosang" wooyoung said as he entered with a bottle of whiskey in his right hand and a vodka in his left.

"so we're going to drink" seonghwa added, holding a plastic bag filled with soju.

"and we're drinking with stray kids" Mingi laughed, holding a wine bottle which was half empty.

~

"and then I told him, go to hell!" jisung yelled, as he spilled his glass of soju all over mingi.

"eyyy, watch... What y-your... Doing" mingi said with his eyes half open.

"mingi, your drunk" Yunho said getting up and walking over to his friend.

"what, I'm not drunk... Your drunk" he said, standing up and falling back down on to the bean bag.

"okay, it's time to go home buddy" Yunho said as he helped mingi up. "ill see you tomorrow guys" Yunho said as he walked in the direction of the exit with his drunk blue haired friend. "see you tomorrow" all of us said, waving them two goodbye.

"well, I better take my maknea home" bangchan said with a giggle as
jeongin was practically asleep. "thank you for today" bangchan said with a smile which I happily returned.

Yeosangs pov:

I was in the car reading my book when my father finally decided to speak.

"stop reading these books yeosang, go date, I want you to get married one day and take over my comapny".

I almost choked on air when he mentioned dating. "after wonyoung I don't feel like dating and I'm 19, stop talking about marriage" I said putting in my earphones so that I won't have to listen to him.

"I think you and Chang Yuri would be a great couple". I started coughing, ripping out my earphones and looking at my father with wide eyes.

"dad, me and yuri are just friends" I said, turning my gaze to the window so he doesn't see me blush.

"you like her, don't you" he said making me smile at the thought of her.

"I do, so much" I whispered.

~

Yuris pov:

I was on my way home from the hospital when I heard someone call my name.

"yuri". I turned around and saw soobin, standing there, in front of me. "you have some nerve talking to me" I said, turning around and walking away, but soobin grabbed my wrist, making me look back at him.

"I just want to tell you a little secret" he whispered into my ear, making me shiver. I pushed him and I took out my phone to call yeosang.

"put it away, it's about ateez" he said and I put my phone back in my pocket, giving him a chance to speak.

"all of them have a crush on you"...