Chapter 12

April 1938

April 1938

I woke up to a warm arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled and scooted backwards, getting as close as possible to Bucky. I heard him chuckle.

"Good morning, beautiful." He wrapped his arm tighter around me.

"Good morning."

I ran my hand across his arm but something felt different. I pinched my brows together and lifted my hand from under the covers.

Holy shit.

I shot up from the bed and stared at the ring on my finger. I turned to Bucky when I felt him sitting up. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Bucky is this-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence before he grabbed my face, placing his lips on mine.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me Riley. I am so in love with you and I can not imagine my life without you. We keep saying forever so let's make it happen. Marry me sweet girl. Please let me continue to love you every second of every day."

"Yes Bucky. I love you so much." I smiled as tears filled my eyes.

He beamed at me, pressing kisses all across my face. "I'm sorry it took me so long to ask."

"This was perfect. You're perfect." Bucky pulled me into a needy kiss, tongues clashing in a battle of dominance. I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep him as close as possible. He gently guided me to lay back on the bed. He pulled away, running his thumb along my bottom lip. I kissed the pad of his thumb before gently biting down on it.

"You're so beautiful."

I smiled, feeling my cheeks heat up. He was looking at me like he worshiped me. I pulled him to my lips again. Both of our hands roaming the other's body. Bucky's lips left mine, leaving a trail of wet kisses along my jawline to my neck. I was aching for his touch, I needed him.

I slipped my hand in between us, reaching into his boxers, grabbing his cock. He let out a moan against my mouth. I started moving my hand at a fast pace once I felt his hand rub slow circles against my clit.

"I wanted to take my time with you. But that's not what you want, is it?"

His lust filled voice sent shivers down my spine. I shook my head. He grabbed my chin causing me to open my eyes.

"I thought you were a good girl? Tell me what you want."

"I want it hard and rough."

Bucky grinned, leaning down to capture my lips with his. I moaned as his tongue swirled around mine. Bucky grabbed my underwear, sliding them down my legs before walking to our closet.

"What are you doing?"

Bucky came back to the bed, holding his left hand behind his back. He removed his boxers, his thick cock springing free. He settled in between my legs, placing a quick kiss on my lips. I reached around his back grabbing his hand, bringing it in front of my face. My eyes widened when I saw the red tie in his hand.