Chapter 42

September 2018

September 2018

"Fuck."

"Do I not look okay?"

He slowly walked towards me, licking his lips. "You look delicious which is why you aren't wearing that. Now take it off."

"Bucky." I whined, giving him a pout.

"I won't have guys staring at your body like this. Take it off or I'll rip it off." He ran his hand slowly up my thigh, under the hem of my dress.

"No."

He grabbed my chin, tilting my head up so he could look into my eyes. "You've been very mouthy today. I thought you were my good girl?"

"I am." I gave the most innocent look I could.

"Then you're going to take this off. Do not make me say it again."

I gulped, my underwear was soaked with how turned on I was. I loved doing this to him. His dominant side was so sexy.

"And I said no."

He growled, pulling me against his body. I could feel his hard cock against my thigh. I felt his fingers getting closer to my heat when we heard a knock at the door.

"Riley, are you ready babe?"

Bucky let go of me, adjusting his pants while opening the door to see Natasha. "She has to change then she'll be right down."

I rolled my eyes, stepping closer to the door so she could see me. "Ignore him, I'm ready to go."

Her eyes lit up. "Wanda wasn't kidding. That dress looks great on you."

I grinned and glanced up at Bucky, winking at him. She linked her arm with mine, leading me out of the room. I could feel the anger radiating off of Bucky as he followed us. I looked over my shoulder, catching him glaring at me. We walked into the main living room to see Steve and Sam watching tv. Wanda was standing by the couch, waiting for us.

"Wow you ladies look beautiful."

"Thanks Stevie." I smirked when I saw Sam on the couch with his mouth open.

"Stop looking at my wife like that Sam or I'll break your face." Bucky growled causing Steve to chuckle.

Sam cleared his throat, taking his eyes off me. "Sorry man."

Bucky grabbed my hand pulling me away from everyone. He leaned down, grazing his lips across my earlobe. "You better enjoy yourself tonight because I'm going to fucking ruin you when you get home. You want to be a brat then you'll get treated like one."

I gulped, trying to keep my breathing normal. I didn't want Bucky to know his words were affecting me. He placed a quick kiss to my cheek, walking to the couch, sitting down next to Steve.