Chapter 36

June 2018

June 2018

After a much needed shower, we were laying on the couch with a blanket over us. I was mindlessly eating all the M&Ms like Bucky said I would. My legs were draped over Bucky's thighs while he stroked my shin with the tips of his fingers. His other hand held the remote, searching for a movie.

"Is there anything specific you want to watch?"

"Yeah, can we watch Scream 2? I watched the first one with Wanda and I loved it."

"Did she tell you there were four of them?"

My eyes widened. "Really?"

"Well the fourth one isn't that great but I think you'll like the second and third one." Bucky hit a few buttons on the remote and the movie began to play.

About 30 minutes into the movie, we heard the elevator. I peeked over the back of the couch and saw Wanda and Natasha when the doors opened.

"You two better not be naked."

Fucking Nat.

"We're just sitting here watching a movie." I grabbed the remote and hit pause while Bucky leaned over to turn the lamp on.

"We can never be too sure with you two. I've seen Bucky's ass too many times." Natasha pretended to throw up as her and Wanda sat down on the couch.

"Don't act like you didn't like it."

I glared at Bucky and reached over to pinch his nipple. He yelped, pushing me off of him. "I was only kidding."

"Don't worry babe. I've only been tempted to stay and watch when I caught a glimpse of those tits." She winked at me.

I felt my cheeks get hot and my stomach flutter.

"Stop hitting on my wife." Bucky grabbed me, placing me on his lap. His arms wrapped around me protectively. "I should be turned on by this conversation but I feel very uncomfortable."

"What's wrong Buck? Scared of some competition?" Wanda smirked.

He cleared his throat. "She's not into girls."

"The blush on her cheeks tells us otherwise. Maybe I should pop into her pretty head and find out for sure." Wanda looked at me for a moment before her eyes started turning red.

"Alright let's not fuck up my head even more. I don't want to know." Bucky placed his head on my shoulder, mumbling under his breath.

All three of us girls stared at each other for a moment before we collapsed in laughter. Wanda was bent over, holding her stomach she was laughing so hard.

"Did you guys just come here to torture him?" I questioned, still laughing.

"No." Wanda sat up, wiping tears away from her eyes. "Tony wants to have a party for you."