Chapter 35

June 2018

June 2018

I grabbed my clothes off the bathroom counter, rushing to put them on. I was supposed to be at the lab 20 minutes ago. I threw my hair into a messy bun as I walked out of the bathroom but stopped when I glanced at myself in the mirror and saw what shirt I had grabbed. It was gray with a giant Spider Man head on it. Today was going to be fun.

"What the hell are you wearing?"

I turned to see Bucky laying in bed, leaning on his elbows glaring at me.

I shrugged. "I'm wearing a shirt and leggings. What's wrong with it?"

He sat up, the sheets falling down past his hips showing his defined Adonis belt. He lifted his hand, doing a come here motion.

I smirked, getting on the bed crawling over to him. Bucky grabbed my hips, placing me on his lap, my legs straddling him. He pulled me into a needy kiss, our tongues battling for dominance. I pulled away, biting on his lower lip before releasing it.

"You don't like my shirt, do you?"

"No."

"It was the first shirt I grabbed. I was in a hurry."

Bucky scoffed. "How ironic."

"Don't be jealous."

Bucky mumbled something under his breath.

"Would you rather I put on the Captain America shirt instead?"

"No but that's better than this one." He rolled his eyes, tugging on my shirt. "I'm very close to ripping it into a million pieces."

I giggled. "I've always found your jealous side to be hot."

"Yeah?" Bucky looked down at my lips.

I bit my lip, smiling as I started grinding my hips against his. He let out a deep guttural groan, dropping his head to my shoulder. His hands squeezed my ass and started to move me against him faster. A loud moan left my lips when Bucky started nipping at my neck. I grabbed his hair, pulling his head back to look into his eyes. I gave him a devious smile before pecking his lips and getting up off his lap. He quickly grabbed my waist, keeping me still.

"You aren't leaving now. Not after that."

"I need to get to the lab. I'm showing Peter something I built yesterday."

Bucky groaned and threw his head back onto the bed. I giggled, getting off his lap and grabbing my shoes from the closet.

"That damn bug keeps taking you away from me."

"Sorry my love." I blew him a kiss as I walked out of the room and towards the elevator. I got to the lab and quickly set my stuff down on the table.

"You're late."