Chapter 44

September 2018

September 2018

We were now standing in the open space of the living room, the group surrounding us ready to see how this was going to play out. Bucky knew that Steve and I had dirt on each other, he knew some things but not all of it. I thought for a second and as soon as I made eye contact with Sam I knew exactly what I was going to say first.

"Sam honey, do you remember when Tony confronted you about the porn movie charges he saw on the bill? It was actually Steve who bought them. He told Tony it was you."

Steve gasped, he had a horrified look on his face. "You are such a tattletale!"

I smirked, crossing my arms over my chest. I heard Sam mumble something about kicking Steve's ass. I could see the gears turning in the super soldier's head, trying to figure out what to say next. I was honestly a little terrified but it is what it is. I can't back down from this now.

"Riley peed the bed when she was 12!"

That bitch.

My face turned red. "I had a lot of water that night before bed!"

"Sure you did."

"Steve wore women's underwear for an entire week!"

The entire room went quiet for a moment before everyone erupted into laughter. Steve glared at me and I knew it was about to get bad.

"Riley couldn't tell time until she was 10!"

"Hey! It's hard for some people!"

"Of course it is sweetie." Wanda patted my shoulder.

"I caught Steve singing and dancing to Britney Spears' Hit Me Baby One More Time!"

"RILEY!"

"I told you not to mess with me." I grinned at him.

"That's how you want to play this?" Steve laughed through his nose, shaking his head and turned to Bucky. "Let me tell you what she said after I got the serum."

My eyes widened and I jumped in front of Steve pointing my finger at him. "You shush!"

"I don't think so. I want to hear this." Bucky waved his hand for Steve to continue.

"She was wanting a threesome with us."

Bucky's mouth fell open. He looked between Steve and I for a few seconds, not saying a word. I could hear Sam, Wanda, and even Vision trying to stifle their laughter.

"He's lying!"

"No I'm not!"

Steve and I glared at each other, neither one of us breaking eye contact. "I always stood up for you but now I think it's time to kick your ass myself!"

I jumped onto Steve, wrapping my arms and legs around him. I grabbed and tugged at his hair, earning groans from him. He started to pinch my sides causing me to yelp. He ended up tripping over his own feet making us fall to the ground. Steve landed on top of me and I moved my legs to go around his head. I squeezed my legs tightly, his face going red. Not sure if it was from the pressure or the fact his face was right next to my core.