Chapter 1

After meeting Morax in liyue harbour, he invited you to have lunch with him which you agreed and now your both sitting at the table and was talking about things.

"So, you finally showed yourself again after all these years"

"I would show myself a lot more earlier if it not for that iced that trapped me for over centuries"

He chuckled as he drink his wine while taking a bite.

"I'm glad you took my invitation and decided to visit liyue"

"Yeah, I might go take a look around later. Might as well take a vacation here for a while"

"Then rest assured as you will encounter many occasion in my nation"

"Of course it would because your the archon of this nation"

You took a bite before drinking some wine as Morax then spoke.

"Y/n"

"Hm?"

"Would you like visit my domain and talk while we wait for the rite of descension?"

He asked you as you of course accepted it as you both finished your lunch before walking around liyue for a bit before Morax teleported you both to his domain.

When you got there, you can still see his domain didn't change as it was still surrounded by clouds and trees of liyue.

As expected his domain is still relaxing for anyone who visits here as morax then spoke.

"How's your life in mondstadt when you got freed?"

"Well I can't say that I didn't find it difficult to get the peaceful back because of all this dark abyss and dvalin being corrupted but in the end we all manage to bring back peace with the help of venti-"

"Venti...huh..so that's what he chose his name for"

"Yeah though I didn't mind it, he can choose any names he wants and I'll just let him"

"Anyway as I said I didn't do it alone, a mortal name diluc help me and the acting Grandmaster as well"

"Hmm~ so did you manage to save dvalin in the end?"

"Of course, I wouldn't let that dark abyss corrupted him, He is my friend and as well as venti"

You talk more about your life in mondstadt including Lisa and the others which morax smiled and listen to every word you said.

"I'm glad you somehow gain an affection between humans. I've never thought that day would come"

"Hmm~ I thought humans and I are different even from this world but I guess..humans here are alot more different from my old world"

Morax then look to the side and look down as he spoke.

"Y/n, I would like to tell you something"

He suddenly said as you look at him.

"What is it?"

"I will run a test against my people but I may need some assistance from a friend"

He then walk torwards the sea of clouds as he turn to face you.

"I have heard you gain the title honorary knight and save mondstadt and your friend dvalin as well"

He told you more on why he needs your help but you already knew what he'll do as you cut him off.

"You want me to sign a contract, do you?"

He finally stop as he smiled.

"Yes, I would like you to do me a little favor and I'm not asking you as the geo archon but as your old friend"

"What's the catch?"

"No catch y/n, once you've fulfilled my favor then you can ask me anything"

"Then.."

You folded your arms and look at him.

"I would like to know more about the fatui"

He was surprised by you and spoke.

"May I know why the fatui got your attention?"

"...the 8th Harbinger, signora..she seems quite familiar to me and I don't know why I felt like that but..it feels like I have met her or known her all my life"

"Is that so?"

You nod as he then look down again and smiled and look at you.

"Alright the contract has been made and all you gotta do is sign"

Suddenly a contract appeared Infront of you with a feather beside it.

You took the feather and sign it without reading because it's long and you had no motivation to read all of It as the contract then disappeared after signing it as you look back at morax.

"What do you want me to do?"

He just smiled at you as he spread his arms. Suddenly a light appeared from below as you block your eyes with your arm and morax then turn into his dragon form.

The light appeared which means the rite of descension had started and this is all the offers from morax.

The sea of clouds then disappeared from your foot as you and morax fell down as you were caught by surprised.

Your wings and tails suddenly appeared due to your instincts as you float but then you notice morax kept falling as you were confused and immediately fly towards him.

You notice you were falling from the sky as you reach his tail but you can't carry him with your form as you gritted your teeth and look at him.

"WAKE UP FOR ARCHON'S SAKE! MORAX!"