Chapter 48

The clouds immediately turned dark as thunder struck everywhere. Just then beisht appeared from the ocean roaring in anger while you all looked at her direction when suddenly ningguang spoke.

"Right on cue, the avenger of the vortex, beisht"

"Osial's wife"

"His final follower indeed, I'm surprised you knew beisht"

"Let's just say she may have warned me first before you"

"Did she now?"

"I can't say I blame her for keeping an eye on me, I just almost froze her husband to death if not for my limits in my power"

"Well then, I'll guess I'll be keeping an eye on you for not pushing yourself this time again"

"Right.. mind telling me how did you know about this? Did she appeared in your dream as well?"

"No, beidou sensed something was stirring in the deep, she warned me months ago"

"Knowing she harbors hatred towards the jade chamber"

"I chose to rebuild it now as a way of drawing her out"

"I see..then let me just get the others-"

You were about to signal the other adepti's when ningguang gesture you not to as you looked at her confused.

"No, in this human age. The people of Liyue must find a way to overcome this crisis on our strength alone!"

Just then she summon geo all over behind the jade chamber and was send straight to beisht and while beisht was distracted by ningguang's geo power she was attacked to the side by the yuheng and the millelith s firing their weapon at osial's wife.

Just as beisht was about to attack keqing another one attacked her to the other side and it was beidou and her crew.

They all attack at once making beisht roared in anger which she created a huge wave and the crux immediately retreated from the huge tsunami.

The huge wave was coming right at the jade chamber to which beisht looked at your direction and suddenly she spoke through your mind.

*I told you I'll come for avenging my husband and now you all shall pay for his death*

You furrowed your brows and immediately use electro to go towards her direction.

You appeared Infront of her and summon your sword.

"Not on my watch!"

You said and was about to swing your sword when she immediately blast you away but you manage to block it barely and was sent flying.

You hit one of the huge rocks and groan while and fell down but was caught by none other than shenhe.

She had manage to catch you before you hit the solid ground and she looked at your state and only furrowed her brows.

She remembered something one that what her father said and one that what her master said to her.

She stood up and went towards the huge wave while she use her cryo and immediately freeze the huge wave to stop it from coming over Liyue harbour.

Just then keqing continued attacking beisht with their weapons while she had no choice but to retreat.

Shenhe was about to go after when suddenly she saw a figure beside her and was surprised.

"I'll take it from here"

You said and she was surprised by your appearance as it was different from how you usually look.