Chapter 28

You went back at the jade chamber with wet clothes again as you look around looking for ningguang as you assume she was on her desk still working and went over there to take a quick glance.

You took a quick look to her as you found her on the desk sleeping on her paper works as you sigh quietly and was about to help her but then you realize your clothes are still wet not to mention this is your fatui uniform.

You knew the secretaries went home at this late hour so you didn't mind not changing yet to your suitress clothes but now you need to as you want to carry ningguang to her bedroom.

You change your clothes as you then went to ningguang and gently held her and was about to carried her but then you felt a hand grab your collar as you were pulled close.

You then saw ningguang wide awake as she was looking at your eyes while she grip on your collar.

"Ms ningguang-"

She tightens her grip on your collar as you suddenly put your hands on her chair because she kept pulling you close.

"Is it just me or you often go out at night and mostly came back late"

You got surprised as you knew at this hour she was either asleep or still working as you even took a short glance every night you came back but didn't let her see you to avoid being suspicious but now you thought for a moment.

*Does she know?*

You thought as you became more cautious and thought of a way.

"My sincere apologies, I always go out often because I don't sleep early"

"A night owl?"

"....you could say that, the night do keep me company"

She suddenly sigh and slowly chuckled as she then spoke.

"And here you always tell me to sleep early when you stay up late as I do"

She then pulled you close again as she lean in your ear.

"That's not fair, isn't it~?"

"W-well that's not the only reason Ms. N-"

She suddenly switch your positions as she then sat on your lap while still holding your collar as she pin you on the chair.

"Ms n-"

She shush you using her mouth as she slam it to your lips while she was rather aggressive today as you squinted your eyes.

She then pulled away while saliva was still connecting between your lips as she still held your collar firmly.

"We did agree about formalities right, darling?"

"Then n-ning"

She smirk as she slowly lean close and lick your lips while you became flustered but still tried explaining.

"W-what I was saying Ning is that I don't sleep early because I knew that you always stay up late when there's paper work"

"Is that right?"

She said as she kiss your cheeks.

"Then why do you go out?"

"Like I said the night keeps me company, the wind was soothing and I do like to admire the stars"

"Hmm~"

She kiss your nose.

"That's rather cute coming from an intimidating adepti"

"...."

She Chuckled as she suddenly kiss your side of the lips before pulling away and then suddenly took something from her desk as it was a letter.

"A letter?"

"Invitation letter to be precise, the liyue qixing do want to meet you in person"

"I see...is that required to every suitor or suitress?"

"Actually your the first one since they didn't find any information about you as the only thing they know is that you came from snezhnaya"

You thought for a moment as the qixing had their eyes on you now as ningguang then gave you the letter to read it.

You tried to read the letter until you felt ningguang's lips on your neck as you were caught by surprised and frown slightly as you looked at her while she just smiled at you and kept going.

You tried to keep up reading the letter but her giving you love bites is making you lose focus and pay attention to her lips more.

"Ning...I can't read the letter if yo- mhm~"

"If I what?"

She asked as she smirks and bit your neck giving you love bites.

"N-ning..."

"Ssh let's just enjoy ourselves for a while, dear. I've missed your warmth"

"....not like I can stop you"

She laughs sweetly as she peck your lips.

"We both know your enjoying this as well~"

"...."