Chapter 51

The next day, ningguang woke up only to find her side of the bed empty and look around to which she saw you putting your shirt on and your back facing her while you were facing the mirror.

You noticed her in the mirror and she was looking at you still half asleep but smiled.

"Good morning, ning"

"Good morning, dear y/n~ I see you have woken up early, are you going somewhere?"

She asked with her eyes trailing the scratches on your back that she made last night to which she smiled to herself and was proud to give you that scratch marks but then she realized why it is not healing.

"Dear, my scratch mark..why does it not heal?"

"Well.."

You became quite flustered and put the shirt on hiding the marks on your back while you look at her in the mirror.

"I feel like not wanting to heal those marks immediately..."

"Feel to? Or decided not to?"

She teased and went out of her bed to approach you while still naked as she wrapped her arms behind you and snuggled.

You felt flustered for being caught immediately and shook your head and buttoned your shirt but she turned you around and did it for you instead.

She doesn't mind being naked Infront of you because you already saw everything anyway though you can't help but still feel flustered that she's helping you dress while she is naked.

She noticed your red face and smirked before pulling you down to lean your face close to hers.

"Why so flustered, my dear?"

She asked, sliding her index finger to your jaw while you can't help but feel flustered by her teasing.

She likes this reaction of you because she never thought an adepti so intimidating such as you could be this flustered by her simple teasing.

"Oh, y/n~ I really like this soft side of yours~"

She said Pecking your lips while pulling you more close and buried your face on her neck while she wrapped her arms on yours.

Your hand then went to her waist holding it gently while you decided to kiss her neck softly and she just smiled and let you.

You both stayed like that for a while but eventually your back felt sore bending down like that because of your height difference and not to mention you really need to go to meet shenhe now so you pulled back while ningguang looked at you.

You smiled and pecked her lips.

"I have to go now, ning"

"Mind telling me where?"

"Just in liyue harbour, I'm gonna meet shenhe"

The name shenhe made her hold tightens a bit on you but then she smiled.

"Alright, there's no use getting all possessive now right?"

"What..do you mean?"

"Well~ I already have you and you gave me an unforgettable night last night so~"

"...is that why you were so clingy to me everytime shenhe showed up?"

"Well..I can't help but feel a little you know... because of the way she looks at you..I know that look"

"What look?"

She just chuckled and peck your lips again.

"I can't believe an adepti like you are so..dense sometimes when it comes to this kind of thing"