Chapter 29

The next day you woke up earlier to prepare for the party of the liyue qixing.

You wore a fancy clothes as you look at the mirror to check if it suits you and it did since it is one of ningguang's clothes that she gave you back then.

You went out of your room as you walked towards ningguang's room and knocked first.

"Ning?"

"Ah f/n, please come in"

She said calmly as you did and went inside only to be surprised and look away as your face turned red.

"Ning..you're not even finished dressing yourself.."

You said as she just giggled while she pulled up her dress and fixed herself as you just sigh and closed the door while still not looking at her.

"Come now, dear. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before~"

"...."

"would you mind helping me zip this?"

She asked as you slowly turned and her back was face to you and she was trying to zip it up but was having a hard time as you then went to help her.

She brushes her hair to the side for you to move her zipper up without having a hard time.

Her back was always this beautiful and her skin was always smooth. You were done zipping it but you were focused on her nape for a while and was tempted to kiss it.

Ningguang notices you zoning out as she just smirks and brushes her hair more to the side to expose her nape more to you.

"Are you done zipping it up? F/n?"

"...y-yeah"

You responded and looked away as you managed to stop yourself while ningguang was just watching you with amusement.

She then turned around to look at what you were wearing while she kept her smirk on her face.

"What a lovely suit you chose, my dear~"

"Well it is one of the clothes in your wardrobe"

"I see"

She slid her hand through your suit while the other one slid on your neck as her eyes were examining you.

"I'll be sure to take care of it this time.. I don't want to ruin one of your clothes again"

"Hmm~ just so you know, you should not pay me with mora"

She said and looked directly at your eyes as her smirks grew wider and wrapped her arms on your neck as she made you lean close to her.

"You very well know what you should give me when you ruin one of my clothes right?~"

Your face reddened once again as she giggled and leaned close to your lips and kissed you gently while she closed her eyes.

Your eyes slowly look at the side to see both of your figures on the mirror kissing as this makes your face flushed more as ningguang then open her eyes and move it to the side to look at the mirror as well.

She smirks more to the kiss and suddenly pulls you close to her more while she starts getting more passionate while you suddenly place your hand onto the wall.

She wrap her arms around your neck more as you bend your knee because your having a difficult time kissing her at your height difference.

The kiss went for a while before ningguang decided to pull away as she caress your cheeks while resting her forehead to yours.

Your hands were wrap around her waist as you didn't even notice it as you were too busy kissing her.

Ningguang then fix your clothes as she smiled at you and give you a quick peck on the lips.

"We should get going"

You said as she just chuckled and agreed.

"Mhm~ we don't want the qixing to wait for us forever"

She said as she let go of you while you lean up and stretch yourself because you felt a sudden backache because of that position and you don't know how long you were in that position.

"Maybe I should were high heels more so that I can reach you and you won't have any back pain"

"I can manage, besides I don't want you wearing such high heels just for you to reach me. I can bend my knee or sit down for you to reach me"

"Ara~ how sweet of you~"

"...well I can't risk you wearing high heels what if you suddenly trip?"

She then laugh sweetly as she spoke.

"Dear, you do know that I always were heels right?"

"I'm just looking out for you"

She smirks and then approached you as she beckoned you to lean down and you did while she suddenly gave you a quick peck on the lips again as she fix your collar.

"Thank you, I appreciate you looking out for me, f/n~"

After that you both went out of the jade chamber as you both went towards the party that the liyue qixing invited you to.