Chapter 34

You got up earlier as you went out of your room and took a small peek to ningguang's office. You didn't see anyone there because it is still too early but ningguang will be up in any minute so you use this time to get out of the jade chamber without her noticing.

You look down to find the golden house because you can see everything when you were at the jade chamber.

You then notice the clouds were getting dark which was a sign that today will be the day that the people in liyue will witnessed such tragic event.

You then sigh as you look at the nation and remembered morax.

"For your nation, old man"

You use your electro and went straight to the golden house to meet tartaglia.

Once you got there, you notice they're aren't any milleliths guarding the golden house to which you assume that he already manage to get inside waiting for you.

You went inside the golden house without any hesitation as you look around the place.

You then saw morax with his dragon form.

".... something's not right."

You mumbled as you didn't feel anything in that dragon, you can't feel it presence nor the power.

Even though he died that day, you can still feel the power within him and his presence yet now it just looks like it's just nothing but a dead dragon.

"..."

You got suspicious as you approached him while you look at it for a while, examining it as you lean your hand to find something.

Your eyes widen when you got your answers.

".... where's your-"

Before you could finish, you felt someone behind you to which you summon your sword and blocked it's sneaky attack.

You saw that guy again as he was smiling at you.

"You came too early, comrade"

You pushed him away as he took a step back and sent some flying arrows to you while you just deflected it.

He then appeared Infront of you while he switch his weapon and swing his pole arm and you just blocked it again but then he suddenly pushed you in the middle.

"Though I just need to get something from this archon"

He said and suddenly took something which is the gnosis as you just watched him silently not moving on your position.

He then soon realized the gnosis is nowhere as he suddenly chuckled and looked at you.

"Of course, you would already get the gnosis"

"Your mistaken-"

He immediately attacked you to which you just blocked him.

"I should've known that someone from snezhnaya would have the same idea as the fatuis now tell me strange one, who really are you?"

You looked at him as you pushed him away while swinging your sword to the side.

"An adepti from another world"

You said and suddenly summon cryo towards him to which he just dodge it while he grinned.

"Oh I'm liking this, time to show you the real deal"

He said and suddenly transform himself which made you quite surprised as he summon some electro towards you.

You dodge it while he summon a whale made of hydro to which you know it is hard for dodging it while he just laughs.

"There's nowhere to run!"

You looked at the whale as you immediately run towards it while you jump in the air and freeze all of it to which made him surprised.

"Your underestimating me"

You said and summoned ice towards him again while he barely dodged some because you're too fast sending it to him.

You then use your electro to appear in front of him to which makes him surprised while you swing your sword and he manages to block it barely as he was sent flying.

"Give up, mortal"

He just chuckled and broke the ground as both of you fell down but you managed to land fine.

You saw him with a new form again as he was laughing.

"I've never had this fun since I have fought with the twins!"

He said and summon both electro and hydro.

"Let's give our all, comrade!"

You were surrounded as you just sigh and summon some geo to shield you but you know this is not enough to prevent such attack as you close your eyes and your form changed to it's originally form.

Tartaglia just watched you as he was getting fired up from what he's seeing.

"Another person who can wield elemental weapons without a vision"

You showed your adepti form while you open your eyes and put your hands on the ground as you summon cryo everywhere to freeze the water while you just let the electro attacked you because your using geo to shield you.

Tartaglia dodge the cryo and fly to the air while he was looking for you as you were already looking at him and you lean your hand.

"It was fun"

You said and smiled.

"Mortal"

You only flick your hand and suddenly a flying anemo slash was sent to him to which he didn't notice by how fast it is as it slices your cryo as well.

He then fell down unconscious as his electro and hydro disappeared and went back to normal.

You then look at your hand when you notice you gain anemo as well.

"...it's only a matter of time before I gain all of the elemental abilities..."

You said as you sigh while you looked at tartaglia who seems to drop something as you looked at it but then you felt something to which you went up and went outside but then once you got out, you were surrounded by milleliths.

You saw the liyue qixing as well while they were just looking at you with glares.

"You finally showed your true self"

"I knew you were that adepti! The one who killed our archon!"

"Surrender now!"

You notice the atmosphere outside change as you looked at the jade chamber but didn't see it to which made you shock.

"Where's the jade chamber!? Where's the tianquan!?"

"She is fighting osial a sea monster that has been awoken again"

"She and many others are fighting for the nation and as for you, culprit. we shall take you!"

"You must be the one who awoken it capture her!"

The milleliths started surrounding you as you then summon your ginormous wings as they all fell on the ground.

You immediately fly away and went towards the sea as you can already see the jade chamber and osial.

You immediately use your electro to fly faster there as you were worried about ningguang.

"Wait for me, Ning"