Chapter 61 🔞

You suddenly shivered once you felt ningguang's hand slid through your back while she was beneath you and was kissing your neck.

Shenhe was behind you kissing your nape before biting it lightly that send shivers on your spine though her hold was quite rough as she pulled you close and you groaned slightly.

"Careful, shenhe. We need to be gentle to y/n...In a moment"

"Apologies, I can't help myself.."

Shenhe said while holding some of your hair and pulling you gently exposing your neck more to her. Meanwhile yelan was on your other side licking your neck up to your jaw.

"You've been awfully quiet y/n~"

Yelan tease before biting your neck and you groaned again slightly. Your tail wagging slowly while it started wrapping around shenhe's thigh and she notice it and stop biting you for a moment.

You were breathing heavily and can't think of anything as you slowly look at ningguang who was sliding her hand through your abs while kissing your collarbone.

"Ning.."

You mumbled her name and luckily she heard it and looked at you and asked.

"Yes dear?"

She said with a smirk before Pecking your lips before licking it and that made you felt something and suddenly pushed her down on the bed more.

The tip of your tail, suddenly went to rub on shenhe's folds while she was caught by surprised and moaned as she held onto your shoulder while your one hand went to reach for yelan's as she gasped for surprised as well.

You then grabbed both ningguang's legs with your free hand and put it between your shoulder before sliding your free hand towards her breasts to play with it.

Your fingers rub against yelan's clit while she held onto your side while shivering on your touch.

Shenhe lay her head on your shoulder while she pressed herself from behind as your tail continue to rub against her folds.

You were hot all over as you slowly leaned on ningguang's thigh and licked it with your long tongue slowly until you reach her folds that is already wet.

You didn't hesitate but to take a long lick from it and that made her moan and held onto the sheets.

You then put the two women on both side of ningguang putting them all on the bed while both your hands then went to them, your left hand on shenhe while your right hand on yelan.

Both your hands started moving and the two women were already moaning with your tease while you continued to lick ningguang teasingly as well.

"D-dear..don't tease us like this- aghn~!"

You put your tongue inside ningguang so suddenly and made her arch her back, at the same time you put two fingers on shenhe and yelan as well making the three moaned.

You didn't waste any more time and started moving to pleasure them. The three hold onto each other while you fasten your pace.

Their moans are loud enough to be heard all around the jade chamber and you didn't even care if some of ningguang's secretaries heard it.

Your mind was blank and your body was moving on its own maybe because of the effect of that Potion.

You felt shenhe tightens on your fingers and knew she was closed and this got you fired up when you saw her face.

You never expected shenhe to show such face and this got you turned on and went a little aggressive with the three of them.

You pushed your tongue deep on ningguang and her eyes widened and moaned loudly again while your fingers did that as well hitting a spot that made the two moaned loudly as well.

Ningguang can't help but hold onto your horns again for support while her legs start shaking uncontrollably from the pleasure.

You can feel ningguang tightening her walls as well as yelan and it's only a matter of time before the three of them came together and you pulled your tongue and fingers out.

Both three were already panting heavily but you're not satisfied enough and your gaze turned to shenhe as she was processing this new feeling.

You went to her and suddenly turned her around while you pressed yourself behind her.

Your tail then snake around ningguang's and yelan's thigh before you started rubbing their folds with your tail while you then went to take a bite on shenhe's shoulder.

She let out a moan while your hand then went down to touch her folds again rubbing your fingers before putting two fingers inside again as her walls spread apart once again.

This time you can't help but be rough as you didn't waste time to fasten your pace and find her spot in no time.

"Y/n-...ngh~.."

She was already holding onto the pillow but you pushed more deeply and her eyes widened and couldn't help but arch her back.

You free hand held onto her waist and grip on it while you bite her neck and leave a mark on her.

You hate acting like a feral animal and would do an aftercare when the effect is gone, you swore that to yourself while you continued to push in and out inside shenhe and your tail rubs against the two faster as well.

"Y/NNN!"

they both said your name and you saw one of shenhe's hand went to grab your hair from behind as she came and the two followed after.

You all breathe heavily while you pulled out your fingers away before licking it clean.

You then went to kiss them one by one gently on their lips before looking at them.

"Apologies for..being a little too...far.."

You suddenly felt yourself being tired and fell onto ningguang while she was caught by surprise but then chuckled.

"Ara~ I guess the potion drained her that much to the point she was the one who passed out first before us.."

Ningguang then went to kiss your forehead before wrapping her arms on you. Yelan then went to kiss your cheeks before smiling.

"She really put that title as an adepti huh?"

Shenhe then went to kiss your other cheek and went to grab your hand while she rest her face in it.

"I...this is the best Thing that happened to me..thank you y/n"

Shenhe said before kissing the palm of your hand before closing her eyes to rest. The two close their eyes as well to retrieve their energy so that they can take care of you when you wake up.