Chapter 21

Signora's eyes widen more as she froze on her spot for a while as you bitterly smiled as you look at her directly in the eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"..."

She didn't spoke for a while but then soon chuckled as she lay her head on your shoulder for a sec before looking back at you.

"Oh Beasty.."

She slid her hand through your face and caress it while she whispered something to your ear.

"Rosalyne died a long time ago..."

She said then move away as she look at you while you just look at her confused.

"Now I am the 8th fatui harbinger. the fair lady, la signora. You should remember that instead of the past Beasty"

She said while smiling as the ice chain suddenly breaks on your wrist as she finally freed you while she stood up and went going.

You on the other hand of course went after her but then a huge wind current suddenly went by as you didn't manage to catch up with her as she was already gone in your sight.

You look around but saw no sign of her appearance as you sigh and decided to just go back to liyue harbour. While walking, people in liyue look at you and started gossiping as they were talking about the fight they saw earlier between you and that fatui kid called tartaglia.

Just then someone approached you as it was the kids as they were worried about you when you got sent flying by a hammer.

"Ms. Suitress are you alright!?"

"We saw you get hit by the hammer and was worried that you might have been seriously injured!"

You were surprised on this kids behaviors as you sigh and kneel down as you pat their heads while smiling a bit.

"I'm alright little mortals, a simple hammer can't seriously injured someone like me"

You said to made them reassure that your okay as they were on a verge of crying but nod once they know your fine as you kept patting their heads.

"Though I appreciate you little mortals for checking me up if I'm okay"

"And in order to confirm that your seriously okay you need to come back with me to the jade chamber f/n"

You suddenly look to see ningguang already in front of you as you got surprised because you didn't notice her presence.

She had a serious look on her face as you know that the news got to her immediately. You look at the kids one more time and gave them a smile before standing up and walk towards ningguang.

"Ningguang-"

"We'll talk at the jade chamber"

She said then turn around as she started walking as you became nervous since she spoke so sternly as you just followed her quietly back to the jade chamber.

~~~

At northland bank, signora already went back as she went to her room, didn't even give tartaglia a small attention as he just let her be because that's how she always acts.

Signora then lock her door as she then stood there for a while as she sigh. She walk towards her bedside as she sat on the bed while she look down and remembered how you look at her with those soft eyes just like how you use to look at her back then when she was still Rosalyne.

Just then she summon something on her hand which is a hellfire butterfly as she somehow smiled because your the one who teach her about her elemental abilities.

Though you did had trouble managing your own pyro but you still help her in some ways to control hers but of course it didn't last as well.

She then let the butterfly fly away as it went out by the window while she just watch it fly away and notice it flying towards the jade chamber as she somehow chuckled.

"I guess you already got back on the jade chamber already, Beasty"

She mumbled as she watch it fly there while she spoke again.

"Now, how should I face you now that you already know who I am?"