Chapter 31

You already had a few drinks as some of the guest were surprised that your not even drunk yet. For an adepti this is just warm up for you as you Didn't had that much drink maybe two or three glass of wine.

You had your worse back at Mondstadt when you got drunk as you learn your lesson not to be drunk because you'll probably won't remember a thing you did and worse it might be more embarrassed than what you did back at Mondstadt.

As you drink your forth glass of wine, your eyes are just fixated on every guest that is in the Party, you were trying to be cautious as it's already night hence you knew fatuis will come out any minute since the tianquan is here.

Just then your eyes went to ningguang as she was having a conversation with the qixing and some other guest that is interested to have a business with her.

As you take a sip you heard gossips when another guest came in as you can't help but look and saw a man wearing a Fancy suit that you know it came from snezhnaya because of his coat and the way his suit looks like.

You saw someone with him must be his bodyguards as he was quite popular to the guest. You just watch silently as he kept that smile on his face as his eyes then turn to look at ningguang and his smile widens more once she spot the tianquan.

He started walking towards ningguang as he kept his smile while his little bodyguards walk beside him. Ningguang notice his presence as she turn to look at his direction.

He stood in front of ningguang as ningguang just looked at him rather not happy that he saw that man.

"Ah tianquan, we meet again"

"I am surprised that your invited"

"Oh I'm not invited but.."

He took her hand as he smiled.

"That won't stop me from coming just to see the tianquan"

He smiled as ningguang gave him an dissatisfied look and he was about to kiss her hand when suddenly a little electric spark went to his hand that was holding ningguang and electrocuted the man a little which made him yelp a little and turn to where it came from.

Just then the crowds move over as they all look to see you in the food table leaning on the wall while holding a glass of wine.

"Are you the one who just electrocuted me?"

"Me? I guess your mistaken I mean you can clearly see that My vision is a cryo"

You said holding your necklace that has the fake vision as he just looked at you as well as his bodyguards. You took another sip of wine as you started walking towards their directions.

You held onto ningguang's waist as your eyes didn't leave the man.

"Snezhnaya?"

"I could say the same"

"For how you touch the tianquan...are you her new suitor?"

"Suitress for your information"

"So the rumours are true...since when did the tianquan switch sides?"

"Pardon?"

"Your the first girl to ever court the tianquan, I'm surprised that she can agree someone not to mention a girl to court for her"

"Get to the point"

You said sternly as the man just chuckled.

"You won't find pleasure on a woman, I assure you tianquan"

He said to which made you looked at him in disbelief as ningguang just sigh and held onto your chest as you turn to face her while she just smiled at you before turning her attention to the man.

"Before you say that, asked the other woman you had slept with and see if they are satisfied with your little companion down there"

They all gasp at what ningguang just said and the man couldn't help but be embarrassed and can't even deny it became it's the truth.

"I guess the rumours are true as well, I bet my f/n can satisfy anyone's desire even when she's a woman so run along before I let my milleliths throw you away by force"

"You can't just throw someone noble as you tianquan"

"Don't even think about that were in the same position"

The man click his tongue as he then looked at you both.

"You'll regret this"

He said as he then turned his gaze at you and threatened you.

"Watch your back"

"Is that a threat? A mortal just threatened me?"

You scoff as he just glared and started leaving with his bodyguards as you sigh. Just then you felt a hand grabbed your face as you turn to looked at ningguang.

"Hmm~ so you do get jealous?"

"That man is up to no good but I must say...he's one of your former suitor is he?"

"Yes... worse one to be precise"

"I can see it"

Just then the qixing started apologizing because they let an uninvited guest come to the party as the tianquan was having a conversation with them again as you then felt something which is danger as you immediately turn to looked and saw a glimpse of a fatui.

You immediately went to the back following the fatui as you went to the shadows slowly changing your clothes into the fatui uniform.

You followed the fatui as it went to an empty room and you followed and went to the room as well. When you got there you couldn't see the fatui as you went in the middle and look around and suddenly tons of fatui started surrounding you as it was a set up.

The man earlier then appeared in the dark with his bodyguards as well as the twins which made you looked at them.

"Fatuis...should have guess it"

"I told you, you'll regret i- wait your just another fatui..."

The man then looked at the twins.

"This is not her"

"Don't be deceived by her fake vision, that's the same woman who looked down at you back at the party"

Aether said as the man just looked at you.

"Your a fatui? Your a traitor against the tsaritsa"

"Oh please as if the tsaritsa wasn't already disappointed at someone like you"

You scoff which made the man gritted his teeth as he signalled the fatuis to attack you all at once and they did.

"We're done here"

The twins replied as they disappeared into thin air while the man grinned seeing you surrounded.

"Let's see if you can keep up, traitor"