Chapter 53

"what?"

You were shocked as shenhe grabbed onto your collar and held it too tightly as she looked at you while her face started to get warm.

"It's the truth, y/n. I really do like you and this is the first time I'm feeling something"

You couldn't say anything and just got flustered as she kept holding onto your collar And looking at you like a lost puppy.

"I have observed some people in liyue who are..quite close to each other and the first thing they do is this"

She suddenly grabbed your hand and intertwined it with hers while she looked at it.

"..such warm hands.."

She said quietly and smiled to herself as she squeezed your hand gently while looking at you.

"Then the 2nd thing they do is that they both looked at each other and then.."

She slowly move again and you knew what was gonna happened as you were about to speak but she already place her lips to yours again but a quick one as she pulled away.

"They do that kind of thing"

She said looking at you while smiling as you can't help but just got flustered by this.

"I forgot what people call that..k-...ki..."

"A kiss..it's a kiss"

"Yes!, that one. When I did that to you I felt.. something..warm and it's nice..that's why I did it again..I like what I am feeling when I did that to you.."

She said then slowly lay her head to your chest while she felt your heartbeat beating fast to which she just smiled and close her eyes to feel your warmth.

"I guess this is what they call.. someone special?"

"..yeah.."

"Then I consider you that..a special someone to me like how the tianquan sees you"

She kept her hand on yours while she still lay on your chest while you decided to adjust your position so that she can lean on you more and she did as she snuggled into you, her nose reaching your neck now while you can feel her breathing on your neck.

"Do..other people find you that? In mondstadt?"

"..yeah.."

"May I know who are they?"

"..well.. let's start with the acting grandmaster, jean..then we have one of the Lawrence clan eula..a nun in the church rosaria and lastly..the lovely librarian Lisa. They all see me as someone special"

"I see..so there's many people who find you special to them..do you find them special to you as well? Do you..find the tianquan special? Do you..find me special?"

You didn't spoke for a moment and just looked at her and then slowly held her head and replied.

"If you asked me..you all are more than just someone special to me..you all are...my life if that's what mortals use to say when they have someone dearly"

She was surprised but then smiled as she was satisfied to hear your answer as she kept laying on you while you just caressed her hair.

You both stayed like that for a while until it turns dark and you both decided to get back to liyue harbour while you walk around liyue for a while with shenhe holding your hand.

You went to eat at the restaurant while you saw some tiny piece of food in shenhe's lips and lean your thumb to wipe it off while she looked at you confused but then notice that you took off some piece of food on her face and you leaned back before licking the food in your thumb before proceeding to eat.

She felt her face get warm again as she now put some food on purpose and then called to you.

"Y/n.."

You looked at her and saw some food again but you notice that she did that on purpose while you begin to laugh a bit and then replied.

"You did that on purpose"

"But I want you to do that again.."

You just smiled and wipe off the food in her face again before chuckling to which she raise her brow at you.

"Apologies, it's just that this is not what cloud retainer meant when she said to me to look out for you"

"My master?..I'm sure she will understand since this is the first time that I have someone special"

"Yeah but not without a little lecture"

"Why is that?"

"Cloud retainer wouldn't really want anyone to have her disciple let alone the one she raised like her own children went to this kind of relationship so sudden without her knowing first"

"Then I'll tell it to my master right away and I'll tell her that this is my decision because I like you and I want to spend time with you while your still here in liyue before you depart"

Shenhe was sincere at her decision and you just find this side of her adorable and patted her head.

Though you suddenly felt that someone is watching you and looked around but found no one who seems suspicious nor wore a fatui uniform so you brush it off and went to spend time with shenhe.

Meanwhile at the crowded people two person were watching you both and the other one was not liking what they were seeing.

"Oh? What's wrong? Can't handle your little dragon is spending time with another woman instead of you?"

The ginger guy teased his comrade while the fair lady just rolled her eyes.

"Not another word, tartaglia"

"Don't lie now, the jealousy is written all over your face, Signora. I told you just asked your unit or me to take her by force"

"No, I want her to go on her own"

She then proceeded to walk while tartaglia followed behind.

"Can't handle that your little dragon would get upset of you?"

"She's already upset of not knowing the full truth of what happened 500 years ago and another one would be too much"

"Wow..I didn't think you would...she's really something huh?"

Signora didn't say anything but then thought of herself.

*Yes, something more I hold dearly in this cold heart of mine*