Special Chapter 🔞

6 days since you've been on the departure with the Crux. You were helping the crew with their works since you had nothing to do in the ship.

Beidou didn't stop you from helping and was more grateful for your assistance because they can see her crew was more happy with your presence.

Later one of the crew kindly asked you if you can move the crates to the side of the ship and you just nodded in response.

Taking the crates one by one and placing them to the side of the ship not knowing the captain had her eyes on you since you started assisting.

She then smiled and approached you without wasting any time and spoke.

"Hoh~ you're doing great with assisting my crew on the ship, you have the potential to become a pirate you know?"

"Hmm, is that so?"

"Yeah, care to join my crew if you do want to become a pirate?"

"A nice offer but I'm already fine with what I am now, captain"

"Ey, drop the formalities. You sound like the tianquan"

"Am I?"

You asked, confused as beidou nodded and crossed her arms.

"Seems like ningguang put a good rub in you huh?"

"...I do admit, I may have stayed at the jade chamber a little long"

"Yeah..you know, my mind never crosses that ningguang was into adeptis"

"How come?"

"It's ningguang we're talking about, I thought she rejected many suitors because all of them didn't reach her league"

"League you mean like how she's the richest woman in teyvat?"

"Yes, but hey I can understand that she's all into that"

She points your horn and then suddenly leans more and grabs your face checking your fangs.

"And that"

She said sliding her fingers on your fangs before moving away.

"Not all that, I heard you even manage to capture the eye of yelan and that girl shenhe"

"..."

You didn't respond and only looked away and took another crate as beidou kept talking.

"I even heard that the acting grandmaster of mondstadt even has her eyes on you-"

"I think you've heard enough rumours"

You said cutting her off with your face already flustered and couldn't even deny these rumours she heard because all of them are the truth.

Beidou just smirked before laughing and lightly smack your back.

"I was only teasing, relax. Mate"

She said and started walking away while still laughing at your reaction and you just sigh and brush it off as you continue your work.

A few moments later, you were about to go check on the crews when you spotted the sun setting down and you can't help but admire it for a moment and lean on the wood.

"Hmm..I wonder if she's watching the sunset right now?"

You mumbled to yourself before being interrupted with the crew calling your name and you of course went to their spot and saw all of them drinking.

Confused on what was happening you tried to talk to them when you were suddenly pulled by the arm with none other than the captain.

She gives you a grin while holding a beer.