Chapter 33

You both went back to the jade chamber late at night as Ningguang's secretaries have all gone home.

You looked at ningguang who seems tired of all that is going on.

"Ning, I think you should-"

You suddenly felt someone's presence as you looked behind the entrance as you can feel someone out there which made you suspicious.

"Ning, you should go to sleep first-"

She suddenly pulled you down as she wrapped her arms around your neck and spoke.

"Let me guess, you're going out again?"

"Uhh..yes well you very well know me"

She chuckled as she suddenly held your hand and dragged you to her room.

She made you sit on the bed as she took off her heels then sat on your lap while she wrapped her arms around your neck again to which you know what will happen next.

"N-ning! Are you perhaps drunk?"

"I am fully under my control so no I am not drunk"

She smirks as her face was all red which you knew she's definitely drunk.

"I don't think this is the best idea-"

"Trust me, I am waiting so long for this"

"But you are drunk and you might regret this afterwards.."

"You are my suitress, my lover. I would not regret this afterwards. drunk or not"

You were surprised by her words as she suddenly kissed you on the lips rather passionate to which you squinted your eyes as you held her by the waist while she wrapped her arms around your neck more to deepen your kiss.

She licked your lips asking for you to let her in as you of course can't deny her as you open your mouth and she immediately slid her tongue inside and explored your mouth.

She pushed you more on the bed as she didn't break the kiss and kept being passionate with you while you were getting intoxicated by her.

You didn't notice your arm started wrapping on her waist as you were kissing back as well.

Just then she suddenly spoke to which caught your attention.

"Y/n~"

She called your real name as your eyes widen in shock while she kept kissing you not planning on pulling away.

Even though your mind is getting fuzzy you can't help but Think that ningguang already knows your real identity but if so then why does she not still make any move to capture you.

Just then she pulled away as she was breathing heavily and sat on top of you.

She suddenly caressed your cheeks as she smirked.

"Now the fun part~"

She leaned close again but then she suddenly fell unconscious on you as you were shocked when you heard she was now sleeping soundly.

"...she passed out.."

You sigh in relief but deep inside you were quite disappointed that she passed out as you then gently lay her beside while you looked at her.

You then lean your hand to her and fix her hair. Just then you heard someone's voice.

"Aww, so an adepti can fall in love as well~'

You looked to see that ginger guy as you immediately became cautious and he suddenly shoot you some water arrows while you just iced it as he immediately left and you chase after him.

You both went out of the jade chamber as he then stop on his track and change his now into a polearm while he started charging at you while you then summon your sword and blocked his attack.

"You really won't give up huh?"

"Well I would love to fight you everyday since your a strong opponent"

"Well, that's troublesome"

"What? No it's a pleasure for me"

"Well for me it's troublesome to fight some ginger mortal day and night so no thanks"

I push him away as he took a step back while he just smiled.

"Well how about a deal?"

"Deal with a fatui?"

"I know you don't like fatuis but hey this deal will really get your attention if you listen"

"...speak"

"How about me and you fought tomorrow, one last duel and after that I'll be sure to not hunt you down ever again"

"...what are you planning?

"It'll ruin the surprise if I tell it to you now right?"

He then went to the tip of the jade chamber as he smiled at me.

"You know that place?"

He pointed a place which is the golden house that belongs to ningguang as you then looked at him.

"That's the place where we'll duel don't be late, my dear friend"

He said and suddenly jump down as you went there and looked down while you just watch him leave.

You then suddenly looked at the shore as you felt something terrifying that it made you furrowed your brows slightly.

You heard a growl of a monster to which you assume the monster you saw under the sea.

"Something tells me, tomorrow will be a difficult day.."

You unsummon my sword as you went back inside and went to ningguang's room as you peek and she was still asleep as you then went inside her room and sat on the bedside while you lean your hand slowly but then stop midway.

"...if you already knew my real identity...then why didn't you.."

You stop as you thought for a moment as you sigh quietly and took her hand as you gently kiss the top of it.

"After all this, I'm willing to tell you everything about me..it is time I tell you the truth..but until now.."

You lay your face on the palm of her hand.

"Let me save this nation..for my friend morax...for his people...for you"

After that you gently put a blanket on her before leaving her room.

"No more hiding in disguise"

I mumbled to myself.