Chapter 26

You went out of the jade chamber with the captain of the crux as she was just examining you from head to toe while you just walked around liyue.

She was behind you as you can feel her gaze on you which made you a little bit uncomfortable as you sigh then spoke.

"If you want to ask me something then just asked captain"

"Hmm~ alright then, how does it feel kissing the tianquan? Is it nice?"

"...."

"Oi I'm asking you and now you won't answer me?"

"It is.."

You whispered as she then approached you because she couldn't here it.

"What? I didn't hear you"

"Nothing.."

"Oi now avoiding this subject?"

"I expected your question to be something more interesting but I should've have known that you'll ask about the kiss"

"Hey, it's not my fault that your kissing in an open place"

"...you should have..nevermind"

"But hey didn't you just came yesterday?"

"I did"

"Then you must be more than just a suitress to make the tianquan like that"

"...how am I different from the other former suitor she had?"

"Well other than your the first ever woman she had, most of her former suitor only agreed to gain more power or for her mora since you know the tianquan"

"Is it always like that?"

"Yes"

"I see"

"But I'm quite surprised that you have managed to make the tianquan act like that by just two days"

"You must be really different from the former suitors she had ey?"

She said while smiling at you as you just looked at her for a bit then suddenly stop as you reach your destination.

"This is the place?"

"Yes, look at those foot prints"

You then scent something as you look at the ruins and spoke.

"Treasure hoarders"

"How do you know?"

"They're foul smell.."

"Quite a nose you have"

"Adepti things.."

"Does being charming are one of those?"

"What? No"

Beidou only chuckled as she then went to the ruins while you just followed behind.

You walk around the ruins finding those treasure hoarders but hour went by and you still haven't found a single treasure hoarder.

"Are you sure it's treasure hoarders you scent?"

"My nose doesn't lie"

"Are you sure? Maybe you have a cold or something?"

"...."

You look at her while frowning as she just chuckled and wave her hand.

"Kidding"

You sigh as you then was about to walk again when you saw an arrow went towards you as you manage to catch it in time as you then look and saw the treasure hoarders finally.

You then burned the arrow using your pyro as you then summon your sword.

Beidou then smirk as she cracked her knuckles and looked at you.

"Finally some fun, shall we?"

She asked as you just look at her for a bit then swing your sword as the treasure hoarders then surrounded you two.

"I'll take the right then?"

"Fine, I'll take these mortals on the left"

You said as beidou just smiled as she then started charging at the treasure hoarders while you handle the half of it.

One of them started shooting you with arrows as you turn dodge it and block the others using your sword.

Just then one of them started attacking you using their hammer as you just sigh and block him with your sword as you then push him back.

Suddenly all of them started charging at you as you just stood at your spot. Meanwhile beidou was already done dealing with the other treasure hoarders as they were all in the ground unconscious.

She then look at you as she saw that you were being ganged up and thought you can't handle it and was about to help you but then she saw how electro surrounded you and disappeared from their sight as you then slash them all at once and then appeared Infront of beidou.

You then swing your sword to the side as they all fell down unconscious as you then look at beidou while she was just amused by you.

"Not bad"

"I could say the same"

You said as you look at the treasure hoarders she handle. You then look at the package they stole from ningguang as you check if something is missing.

"So?"

You asked beidou as she then stood up and was satisfied.

"Nothing is missing so that's a relief"

"Then we should take this all back to ningguang"

"Hmm~ dropping formalities already?"

"She said that I should drop formalities with her"

You said as you carried her package and looked back at beidou.

"You really did take an impact to the tianquan, I'm impressed"

She said then started Carrying the other package as you both started walking.

"Hey since we spend time together and you amazed me with your skills how about we hang out sometimes, mate?"

"Hmm~"

You thought for a moment as you then spoke.

"Alright"

Beidou then smiled widely.

"Then it's settled"