Chapter 57

Today you were walking around liyue, wanting to explore it again before you decided to go to inazuma, you already talk ningguang about this and surprising she's not upset about you leaving maybe it's because she knows you won't permanently stay there because you live at Mondstadt and was just visiting nations.

While walking you scent someone familiar and their presence was just nearby. You went to find them sensing their scent and you were right, it was the twins but what surprises you more is why are they still here when signora already departed and why are they tied upside down.

They notice you and the boy already groan and glared at you.

"You! You're the one who put this trap did you!? I knew you were the one behind this!"

He said and you just sigh and looked at them.

"Do I look like someone who would put a meaningless trap like that?"

You said and notice the rope that was tied on them was made of hydro to which you immediately knew who the culprit was.

"Besides, I don't even wield a hydro abilities though this brings back that time"

"What time?"

"Doesn't matter"

You wouldn't really want to tell them you have been caught by the same trap back then by her. You shake your head and summon your sword which made the twin widened their eyes and started struggling.

You approach them and slowly put your sword up ready to slash any seconds which made the twins only close their eyes but then they immediately fell down to the ground, now free from the hydro ropes.

Just then you unsummon your swords and continue walking away which made the two confused, they didn't expect you to freed them.

then the girl spoke.

"This is the 2nd time, your sparing our lives.."

She said and you stopped walking but didn't face them.

"I don't see any reasons why I should end your life"

"But we're fatuis"

"Hmm...and you didn't see me Killing that ginger guy..what was his name again? Tartaglia?"

"Still-"

"I don't have to explain it to you on why I choose not to end your life, you should be grateful that I spare you even though we have fought too many times"

You then continue walking while the twins just look at you in confusion and are about to say another thing when you then stop for a moment and immediately turn around and rush at them.

They were caught by surprise as you grabbed both of them and dodged the rope coming right at the twins. You were both carrying them in your arms while you looked to see that woman.

"Saving the fatuis? Are we?"

She said with a smirk while she looked at you and you just squinted your eyes slightly while still holding the twins.

"What do you want from them?"

"Want? I'm only capturing a threat from our nation, you do know I'm working under the liyue qixing and fatuis are a big threat to liyue and yet..here you are, the suitress of tianquan and hero of Liyue helping two fatuis?"

"What I do does not matter to mortals, sure they are fatuis but they didn't do anything suspicious since the last attack in liyue harbour so for now they are not a threat and I can assure you that they won't be"

"Hmm~ how come you know they won't be a threat now when you know they are the ones behind those schemes"

"I'm an adepti, I can sense danger when there is one and now I don't sense anything nor do I find these two a threat"

"So you trust your instincts more?"

"They are far more trusting than mortals no?"

"Hmm~ you might be right"

She just hum in amusement while you put down the twins but shield both of them while you kept your gaze at yelan.

"So, what do you want?"

"What do I want?"

"Capturing these fatuis and then letting them hanging in the middle of nowhere? You were expecting someone...such as myself"

"Oh~ why do you think that?"

"Because I always walk around these area and not to mention I realize this is the place where I..well..."

You started to get flustered just by remembering that incident and she knew it too well.

"You were right~ I was expecting you"

"Why?"

She smirked and beckoned you to come closer while you were still Cautious but then went walking towards her and just when you stop Infront of her she showed you a photo.

It was you on Signora's ship and you two were both faced to faced talking about something. It was the time when you bid farewell on her departure.

You should've known someone was watching you from that moment yet you were too focused on Rosalyne.

"Clever.."

"The liyue qixing still finds you suspicious even when you save the nation you know? And so they told me to keep an eye on you and report Anything unsual"

"Then why didn't you report anything back? Surely if you did they would try capturing me right now"

"Don't you realize? What makes you think that I sign my name on your little contract with the tianquan,shenhe, the captain and those other women from mondstadt?"

"...."

"I find you interesting hence I want to know more~"

She then lean close and whispered in your ear.

"And I'm sure the more I knew, the more this will get more intriguing no?"

"Speak what you desire, mortal. I don't like talking in riddles"

She just smiled at you then lean her hand and place it in your shoulder.

"I just want your time while we get to know each other~ that starts now"

She said and kept her smile while you just furrowed your brows then sigh.

"Mortals.."

You sigh as you then looked at the twins before looking at yelan.

"As long as you do not lay a finger on these twins then you can have me"

The twins were surprised by what you said and you didn't even think twice while she just chuckled.

"Are those twins special or something?"

"That is none of your business, do we have a deal or not?"

"Fine then as long as I get to have you today"

She slid her fingers through your chin and smiled at you.

"I'll see you back at liyue harbour~"

She said before leaving while you just watched her leave before turning to face them.

"You two should find a ship going to inazuma and catch up with the fair lady, you don't want her thinking that she left some of her subordinates behind"

You said before leaving while the twins was left with confusion on your behavior but then the lumine spoke.

"I think..Signora is right..she is something"

"...I'm starting to think that as well dear sister.."