Chapter 13

After buying all of it, you followed ningguang out of that perfume house as you two Continue to walk around liyue harbour.

While walking, people started looking at you both and started gossiping of course but luckily it's all good gossips but still you didn't pay heeds to it and just silently follow ningguang while walking behind her.

You just look around liyue while you follow her and ningguang notice you just walking behind her instead of walking beside her to which she suddenly spoke.

"F/n, your too far away from me"

"Too far? I'm only 1 inches away from you, tianquan"

She smiled at you and suddenly turn around and approached you as she then stood beside you and held your arm to which got you surprised.

"I know your respecting my personal space but I don't mind you walking beside me as you are my suitress"

She said and continue walking but this time holding you by your arm so that you won't walk behind her again as you quietly sigh and let her drag you to wherever she wants you both to go.

You went to multiple places around liyue harbour and just then ningguang decided to visit the shore since you both still didn't go there as you just nod and started walking towards the shore.

When you got there, you can see tons of sailor and of course some children playing there though this is quite dangerous for children since they might fall to the water and archons know what kind of creature is waiting below the water.

You shrug it off and just look at ningguang who are greeted by the sailors as well to those children playing as they surrounded ningguang and Ningguang just smiled at them and lean down while she listen to what the kids say to her.

You watch silently as you notice how she can be pretty sweet to those children and wonder why her former suitors said something like that to her.

While watching, someone tap your knees to which you look down and saw a child looking at you in awe.

You just look at him and blink a few times but then someone tug your coat as you then look to the other side to see another child.

You suddenly realized you were now getting surrounded by childrens too which made you trapped.

*Archons*

You thought as one of them then spoke.

"Look at those horns!"

The child said while her eyes sparkle while pointing your horns as they all look at it and smiled.

"May I held it, Ms. Suitress?"

"....."

The little girl look at you while waiting for your respond to which you sigh and gently kneel down as the little girl then touch your horns then started holding it while examining it carefully.

"So pointy..are you an adepti too Ms. Suitress?"

"Yes"

"Which nation?"

"Snezhnaya"

Just then someone jump behind you to which got you surprised as you look to see the little boy who tap your knees while smiling at you.

"But you don't look scary like those snezhnaya people"

"He's right! And you don't look like those former suitors of Ms. Ningguang that only wants her power and mora"

"...."

"Can you play with us Ms. Suitress?"

"Play?"

They all nod as you don't know what to respond and just look at ningguang who was now watching you in amusement as you sigh and nod as the children then smiled happily and started dragging you to play with them.

Ningguang just chuckled as she watch you play with the children in liyue to which none of her former suitors had done this because they always threatened the child away as they don't like to be interrupted when they are with ningguang.

Truth be told, ningguang told the children to approach you as she wants to see if you would push the children away like her former suitors but to her surprised you let the childrens cling onto you like that and even agreed to play with them.

This got her amusement and watch you play with them as she smiled.

"You kept surprising me, y/n. Your getting more interesting~"

She mumbled as one of the kids then approached her and invited her to join you all as well to which she immediately agreed and joined.