Chapter 52

While you were lost in thoughts of what happened last night, you didn't notice someone Infront of you and just tapped your nose so sudden to which snap you out and looked to see shenhe is already here and it made you feel a little embarrassed that you didn't notice her because you were zoning out.

"Shenhe.."

"You were lost in your own thoughts, is there something bothering you?"

"..it's nothing really, my apologies for not noticing you"

You said and composed yourself as you looked at her.

"Shall we?"

She just nodded and you both started to walk towards the harbour to look around and even just spend time together.

While walking you started a conversation with her.

"Did you eat anything this morning?"

"Yes, I ate some Medicinal herbs at bubu pharmacy before I even went to our meeting spot"

"..I was expecting real food.."

You mumbled and then suddenly got an idea and looked at shenhe.

"Come"

You said and started walking through wanmin restaurant, she was confused but followed you as you told her to wait for a bit while you ordered something.

Chef mao was there as you approach him and he immediately noticed your presence and greeted you with a warm smile.

"Ah, the tianquan's suitress! Good day to you. What can I get for you today?"

"I was wondering if you have popsicles available"

"Hmm..it is not on my list today though.."

"Can you make two for me? I'll just pay you with the right price"

You said taking a bag full of mora and was about to hand it over to chef mao when he stopped you.

"I didn't say that I will not make an exception for you, you are the tianquan's suitress and not to mention liyue's hero so no need to pay"

He said to which made you surprised and just thanked him while you just waited for the popsicle and shenhe on the other hand was waiting on the spot you told her to and was just standing there patiently.

While waiting, she can see so many couples walking by. Others are hand in hand while the others are holding their partner's arm.

She took note of all that because this is why she asked you to hang out with her because she wanted to feel that feeling when she was interacting with you psychically.

It's not that long before you went back to where shenhe was with the popsicle in your hand as you approached her and stopped Infront of her.

She looked at you and looked at the popsicle in your hand.

"What is that?"

"It's called a popsicle, here"

You handed her one as she took it gently and looked at it before taking a bite to which her eyes sparkle a bit from how delicious it was and kept eating to which you became slightly worried because she might have get brain freeze.

"Take it easy eating those, it might-"

She suddenly held her head and that made you sigh and spoke.

"Brain freeze.."

You mumbled and held her shoulder.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes..I am fine, I didn't know eating this would result to brain freezing"

"..it's called popsicle for a reason and you really need to take it easy eating those even though your a cryo holder"

"..I'll manage"

She said and kept eating like she didn't get brain freeze and you just let her while you took a bite of your own popsicle and started walking when suddenly she held your hand which caught you by surprise and she interlocked her fingers with yours more to which made you got flustered by the interaction.

You let her be while you walk around and she just held your hand while she ate her popsicle.

You stop at the bridge while you went to admire the fishes under the water while shenhe kept a hold of your hand while she observe the people walking pass towards you both.

You notice a lot of couple hanging around in this area for dating. Shenhe then suddenly lean her head on your shoulder while you looked at her and got flustered a bit again.

She was getting intimate with you as she still interlocked her hands with yours.

"Do.. people usually hang around here?"

Shenhe suddenly asked.

"I guess because of the scenery, people find this spot romantic for dating"

"I see..why do they need to find a spot like this?"

"To make it romantic for both of them, to spend a lot of time with great memories in such places just for both of them"

Shenhe then went silent for a moment then suddenly started walking while she dragged you and you were confused.

"Shenhe?"

She didn't say anything as she kept dragging you around liyue harbour and you notice you were going at Mt. Tianheng as you both went up there.

She stop as you can see liyue harbour and it's already getting dark because the sun is setting down.

You admire the sun for a while and shenhe just watched you silently while she sat down and you did as well.

"Liyue...is rather beautiful isn't it?"

"Mhm.."

Shenhe then slowly lay her head on your shoulder and this made you looked at her and can't help but find this side of her adorable.

"By the way shenhe"

"Yes?"

"I'll be visiting the next nation, inazuma in a few weeks or so"

She was surprised to hear that and looked at you.

"Are you.. Coming back?"

"But of course, I live in mondstadt after all"

She felt relief and then held your hand again as she played with your fingers while she kept her head on your shoulder.

*Warm..*

She thought and she could feel that feeling again and it was growing that it made her flustered.

She looked at your face and can't help but her gaze went to your lips. you were admiring the sunset to which you didn't notice her moving closer and closer to you.

Just when you move your head to the side to talk.

"Shenhe-"

Your lips met and you were surprised by this and froze on your spot. She moved away seconds and then looked at you while her eyes sparkled from how she really like that.

"I...really like you, y/n"