Chapter 63(End)

Two days have passed and today is the day of your departure and you've decided to check the next nation which is inazuma but before that last night morax went to visit you in your dreams as you just woke up in his realm once again.

You were walking through the sea of clouds and saw a man standing in the middle while admiring his realm before turning around and facing you with a smile.

"Hello again old friend, I see you are deciding to depart tomorrow?"

"Yeah, beidou had already sent me a letter that they'll visit inazuma and would be the perfect time for me to come with them because I am planning to visit inazuma"

"And I guess you had a reason why you would visit that nation next"

"...yeah.."

Is the only thing you can say and morax just smiled at you and looked around his realm. You on the other hand didn't hesitate to ask him why he visited you in your dreams.

"What's the occasion? Why did you visit me in my dreams again?"

You asked him and he didn't respond for a moment and started walking through the sea of clouds.

"Come walk with me, y/n"

He asked and of course you didn't ask anything and just followed behind while you walked around his realm before he answered your question.

"I visited you because this will be the last time I'll see you before your departure right? So consider this as a farewell"

"You're making it sound like I'll live in inazuma, I will just come there to visit just like how I did it here in liyue"

"Ah yes..you do live in mondstadt after all"

"Well I spent my whole life living in mondstadt since I came into this world so I consider it my home"

"Well, there's more I need to tell you"

"I'm all ears"

"Well you've heard of the electro archon right?"

"Yes, I've heard of makoto, it's been a long time since I last saw her to be honest"

"..well my friend, I am here to tell you that 500 years ago makoto had fallen"

You were surprised by this and you didn't even know that someone you knew had died and you can't help but furrow your brows and sigh.

"I see...and here I thought i could keep my promise by letting her have a taste of my cooking since she likes it when I cook that time when you, barbatos and her decided to spend your days in liyue.."

"I know..and I didn't even know that day was gonna be the last time we would see her.."

"..if she had died 500 years ago then..who's the electro archon now?"

"..I guess she never gets to tell you that she had a twin"

"Twin?"

"Yes, she had a twin, A very quiet one. The last time I saw her was when I visited inazuma for the first time just to see what it looks like"

"But by what happened, I think she is still mourning her sister's death since lately..inazuma has been quite a difficult nation to visit due to the heavy protocols they had"

"So visitors have a hard time going to that nation?"

"Yes, it always storms when you're close to the nation but since you're coming with the captain of the Crux, I'll know they can handle those storms and you'll reach inazuma, though it is still dangerous"

"I can handle myself on such storms and when the captain of the Crux needs help I'll be there to aid them"

"Hmm.."

"But I must ask one thing.."

"Go on"

"I know you made a contract with the fair lady so I hope you can answer this one question.."

You looked at morax and he just stared back calmly at you.

"Did she make it alright to inazuma? I know the fatuis ship is quite a build for storms in the seas but it wouldn't hurt to be sure"

"...the fatuis visit each Nation by their ship and it already encountered many storms in the seas I'm sure they reach inazuma just fine without anyone getting hurt"

"..that's all I need to hear"

"This fair lady..she does seem quite special to you"

".... special than you thought"

"I see..."

He smiled again before speaking.

"Well then, I have nothing to say. Be careful on your departure my friend y/n"

With that him and his realm disappeared and you woke up from your slumber still remembering what he said and his farewell.

Now you were on the shore, the Crux just waiting for you to come aboard while you were bidding farewells to the tianquan as well as with the two.

"Time sure flies by"

Yelan said and approached you before  pulling you down to give you a quick peck on the lips.

"Be sure not to forget me my little adepti~"

She whispered before shenhe went to grab your collar and kiss you as well as she held your cheeks.

"Please be careful on your way.."

"I will"

You reassured her and now the tianquan went to approach you last and she was smiling you before she lean her hand to fix your collar.

"You know you didn't have to stop working just for me"

"But my dear is leaving to visit the next nation for a while and I won't miss your departure because I wanted to see you"

She said and cupped your cheeks before pulling you close And gave you a passionate kiss before pulling away.

"And of course, I wouldn't let you leave without a goodbye kiss~"

You can't help but chuckle as you held her hand that was cupping your cheeks.

"I'll be gone for a while but I promise I'll visit liyue again before I return to mondstadt"

"You are always welcome here, after all my dear. Be careful"

"I will, ning. Be sure not to overwork yourself"

She smiled and before you could move away, you felt a hand grabbed you by the back of your clothes and you were pulled away.

You looked to see beidou looking at the three.

"It is not fair that you three already had your way with her"

She said with a scoff but then smiled mischievously.

"But I'll be sure to have all my time to be spent by her until we reach inazuma"

She said before chuckling and bid farewell to ningguang to annoy her of course.

"Hmph, do remember that I got to her before you captain"

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say"

She said and dragged you to her ship. You fixed your clothes and she started ordering her crew to start leaving.

You on the other hand went to check on the three while the ship leaves. They all wave their hand and smiled at you while you smiled back and waved back as well.

Just then you felt a hand grab your shoulder and looked to see beidou smiling at you.

"Hope your ready because things about to get serious once we reach inazuma"

She said and you can't help but smiled at her.

"Whatever it is, bring it on. I am the fallen adepti and no danger can scare me"

~END~