Chapter 3

It's not long before you got in qingyun peak as you fly over to get there and was looking around.

"MOON CARVER!"

you yelled his name but no one showed up as you yelled again but still no one showed up.

You sigh as you were thinking of a way to summon him when you suddenly felt something on your pocket.

You took it out and saw a sigil of permission.

"Where did I get this-"

You suddenly remembered the man who bumped into you back at liyue harbour and it's no doubt that he is the one who put the sigil of permission to your pocket but why?

Just then you felt a familiar presence as you turn to see moon carver standing Infront of you.

"It's been a long time since you show up once again, y/n"

He said as you just look at him and put back the sigil of permission to your pocket.

"Though I am not planning to visit you on your lair and only went to liyue because morax invited me but all things turn south and I had no choice but to come here"

"Hmm~ after being gone for 500 years, you decided to visit liyue and suddenly got into trouble? HAHAHAHA you never change, y/n"

"Although this troubles might concern you even more"

"And why is that?"

You told him about everything that happened back at the rite of descension as moon carver was surprised and felt rage at the same time.

"Preposterous.. PREPOSTEROUS!!!"

"The liyue qixing.... Utterly disappointing"

"How could someone possibly assassinate rex lapis during the rite of descension.."

"I'm quite surprised that you didn't pay heed when I told you that I've been there when morax died, haven't you had the thought that I killed him?"

"Hmph, you? Killed rex lapis? It's sound absurd as you and morax had more like a father and daughter relationship and I know you are not the one who assassinated him at that time"

"Well I'm glad someone finally see me innocent"

"This false accusations is unacceptable..take the sigil of permission and go look for the others"

"You have to be aware as the liyue qixing might have already put a wanted poster over you"

"They only saw my other form not this human one"

"They will still have their suspicion because of that horns that you can't even hide"

"... you've got a point"

"Go find mountain shaper and cloud retainer and deliver them your message"

"You don't have to tell me"

Your wings appeared as you spread them wide and turn to face him.

"I have a contract with morax to be fulfilled but first I need to clear my name"

You said before taking off while moon carver watch you leave as you fly over to mt. hulao.

~~~

You landed on Mt. Hulao next to find mountain Shaper next and tell him everything as you look around and as expected you don't see him and was about to walk when you saw someone shouting until he saw you and his eyes widen when he saw your ginormous wings.

"A-an adepti!?"

"....."

"Could it be your mountain shaper?"

"I'm not-"

He suddenly kneel down and bowed as you got surprised by his actions.

"Please forgive me and my brother for trespassing in your lair but spared my brother by the ambers, I beg of you!"

"Ambers?"

You suddenly look through the ambers and saw one person trapped inside which you look in disbelief as you sigh and walk towards the amber.

You broke the amber with one slash as the person then broke free. He suddenly woke up and look at you which he first notice the wings and immediately bowed down.

"Mountain shaper! I am very sorry for interrupting you and trespassing in your lair!"

"Like I said I'm not-"

"Brother!"

The other person immediately rush through the other one and embraced him with a tight hug as you just look at him and sigh as you turn your back at them.

"We're very thankful of you mountain shaper!"

"We promised that we won't ever trespass on your mountain again"

*I'm not mountain shaper*

"Just begone mortals"

They immediately nod and went going as you watch them leave when suddenly you felt someone's presence behind you.

"Did I just witnessed you freed the mortal on the amber? I can see you've somehow change y/n"

Mountain shaper finally showed himself as you turn to face him.

"I have no time to argue with you as I have to clear my name"

"Clear your name? HAHAHA What is it that made you a criminal this time y/n?"

"I doubt you can still laugh when I tell you this"